How I Ended Up Owning Sluts Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me out this back before it catches a draft."

"Thank you, ma'am. Being this was just a naked in public thing, I guess I can overlook this, but if it were a more serious charge, that wouldn't be enough for me to turn my head. You should get dressed as soon as possible, and sir, here are your papers."

"Yes, I'll have to break, I mean not break the law in the future."

"I'll be watching."

"Oh, I know you will Officer."

"Ma'am, you have a little on your chin there."

"Well, I'll wear that as my badge for the evening."

He looked at me and I could only think of one thing to say.

"You've got to love a good slut."

"Yes, they are a gift from heaven, aren't they?"

"Yes sir, they are."

He went back to his car and left ahead of us.

"What the fuck got into you? That was so incredibly hot. You're really growing into this slut life, aren't you?"

"You can thank me for getting you out of that ticket, and yes it was hot blowing him with you watching. Even since that boy shoved his cock down my throat, I get excited thinking about blowing someone with you watching."

"Well, you better watch yourself driving around here anymore."

"Oh honey, he'll be coming back for seconds. I might have a steady blow job to give now."

"Just make sure I'm there to watch."

"If I see him again, I'll explain the rules to him."

"You really controlled that guy."

"Any guy can be controlled with a blow job; don't you know that?"

"But a cop?

"All those stories you hear are not just fiction you know."

"I guess not."

"Let's get to the park and I'll put my dress back on.

As we drove down the road, I saw her hand seductively waving as we crossed a street.

"Who was that wave for?"

"Our friendly neighborhood Policeman was parked right there."

"It's a shame you can't do that in other situations, it could be useful, as well as hot as hell."

"What makes you think I can't use that skill anywhere?"

"Well, I Just thought it was gratuitous the way it worked out."

"Nothing near buddy. I can use that skill anywhere and anytime I want and be successful."

"Now I think you're just trying to impress me and trust me...it works with me."

"It works with any man at any time."

"Now don't let your mouth right checks your body can't pay out on."

"My mouth will write them, and my mouth will pay out on them."

"What makes you think the everyday guy knows how good you are at sucking cock?"

"They don't have to know, but they're all willing to find out."

You're that confident?"

"Bet me, just go ahead, bet me. I'll prove you wrong."

"Ok miss confident. Find two Men that will let you suck their cocks in five you see at this park."

"Two out of five, no problem."

"Prove it slut."

"You got it you poor confused man."

She got out of the car and grabbed her dress to put on but didn't grab her dress belt.

"Your dress tie dear."

"I won't be needing that."

We walked from the car To a picnic table and sat on the table with her feet on the seat, she sat with her dress open in front and a flap over each leg.

"Just a little bit open in front, don't you think?"

"When you go fishing, you have to let them fish see the lure."

"So, you're fishing now?"

"Just to show you how wrong you are baby."

I saw two younger men jogging up the path in jogging shorts.

"Here's you strike one and strike two coming up the path right now."

"You stay right here, and I'll hit a double, maybe a home run."

She got up and walked about ten steps towards them before opening her dress all the way, then when they looked, she motioned them to come over. They wasted no time walking up to her, and she shed her dress to the ground, dropped to her knees in front of the first guy, pulled his shorts down and immediately started sucking his cock. He looked at me and then at his buddy before looking down at Cindy's chest covered in cum.

"Well, I guess I'm not you first tonight."

"She pulled off his cock and looked up at him."

"Do you want me to talk to you or suck your cock buddy."

"My cock please."

"Well Shut up and let me do it then."

She expertly and quickly brought him to orgasm which she sprayed on her chest along with the cops cum, then motioned the second guy to get into position. She pulled his shorts down and she saw a ten-inch cock staring at her.

"I guess that's a little much for a woman like you?"

"You just make sure you shove it all the way down my throat when you cum. I can take it."

"You got it lady."

This time she wasn't sucking him just to get him off, she was taking her time enjoying each and every inch of this stranger's cock, and he could feel that, moving her head in and out and periodically holding his cock in her throat while she moaned and purred. She was enjoying this as much as he was, and I was getting horny as hell, until I noticed a third man standing there rubbing his cock. It appeared she was open for business and wasn't making any complaints, and I started getting even harder. Then I heard her making a familiar sound, and she was dripping from her pussy.

"Ummm, hommm, uh-hm."

He straightened up and pulled her head all the way in his cock, and she started jerking and twitching. I thought she was choking but I quickly recognized she was Cumming right along with him. They stayed that way until she swallowed every drop of his load, and when released she made pleasant, fulfilled noises. As he tried to back away, she held on to his cock and gave it a seductive kiss in the head and he twitched from the contact.

I couldn't take it anymore and I lifted her from her knees and bent her over a grill standing there, her ass towards me and her cum covered tits hanging off the other side. Without a word or pleasantly, I rammed my cock in her soaking wet pussy and started fucking her with everything I had to give her. The third man wasted no time shoving his cock in her mouth, and slamming it in and out with full strokes so her body jerked each time he pushed back in. He was fucking her mouth as hard as I was fucking her pussy and she was enjoying both while the other two men put their cocks in her open hands. I could see her violently jerking them both as her fingers dug into their flesh and they weren't showing any signs of disappointment.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I pushed deep into her pussy and held my cock there while I spewed my seed inside of her warm hole, and the guy in her mouth did the same, holding his cock in her throat while he unloaded what he had to give, and she was jerking the other two in what seemed like a sped-up porn movie. They sprayed all over her back as we gave her every drop we could in her individual holes, and we all pulled away spent. She had cum also as I saw her slither from the grill onto the grass below, quivering, twitching, and convulsing like a woman who just satisfied four cocks, and she smiled at me.

"Well guys, I think she's done for tonight."

The man with the ten-inch cock she took all the way in her throat stepped forward."

"Let me help you get her back to the car."

"Yes, that would be great, let me grab her dress."

I picked up her dress and we each lifted her up under each arm and walked her hack to the car.

"You know mister, not many women can suck a cock the way that she can. That was amazing what she did."

"Yeah, she's talented like that."

"If you ever want to let her loose again, I'll leave you my number."

We propped her up against the car and as soon as we let her arms go, she was rubbing his cock through his pants murmuring.

"More, I want more of that."

"Well, I think you'd better give me your number. She seems to have taken a liking to you, or to part of you."

We exchanged numbers and I laid her dress over the seat, then we sat her in it.

"You going to drive her home like that, I mean naked?"

"Did you see the cum on her tits when you first walked up?"

"Yes, yes I did."

"That was the cop that stopped us on the way over here."

"If I were a cop, I'd never give her a ticket, but I'd follow her every day."

"Yeah, that's what this guy may turn out to be."

"You'd be able to rob a bank with her citizens/police skills."

"Yeah, she is talented for sure."

"Hope to see you soon."

I got in the car, and she was till moaning and quivering while she scooped my cum from her pussy and brought it to her mouth.

"Home run and extra bases."

"Yeah, you sure hit it out of the park babe."

As we drove home Cindy recovered enough to regain her connection with reality but was still visibly exhausted. She looked over to me with questioning eys.

"Did I do well tonight?"

"Oh babe, you were fucking wonderful, just ask Greg."

"Who's Greg?"

"Mister ten inch down your throat."

"My god, I don't know how he did it, but he got further down there than anyone ever before and when he came, he damn near drowned me."

"He took a special liking to you too slut."

"I'm glad, it took my best to get through it but it was fantastic."

"When we get home, use the inside of your dress to wipe off any cum that shows, then put it on. I'll check to make sure the way is clear, and you get right upstairs and shower. You're covered in cum you know."

"Yes, and it feels great, I wonder what it would feel like to bath in warm cum."

"Bucket list stuff babe, just bucket list."

"I'll see how much of this I can swallow before we get home, you know...like a good slut."

She started scooping it off her body and sucking it off her fingers, just slurping away as we drove. By the time we got to the driveway she had done a pretty good job of cleaning herself up and slipped the dress and belt back on. I opened the door and could see no one so I ushered her upstairs and get her in the shower, while I changed into just a shirt. She got out and put on my button-down shirt I had worn during our night at the park.

"That's the shirt I was wearing tonight."

"Yeah, I want to savor this memory for a while."

"Come on my slut, lets see what's happening around here."

We walked back downstairs and could hear people out back in the pool. I looked and it was Annette, Casey, and Kimi swimming stark naked, and Cindy chuckled.

"Freedom of expression huh? Apparently, this horse has many shoes."

"Oh stop, it's not the worst thing that could happen."

"Well let's go out and find out."

We walked out and everyone said hello as if nothing was different. Annette got out and covered herself with a towel and sat down and we sat next to her.

"So, this is going to be the norm now?"

"Hey, don't ask me, talk to Casey, this was her idea, and when Kimi saw us she just joined right in. But if you're going to worry, you got something else to focus on."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not really my place so if I cross any lines, just tell me to stop."

"Fine, what are you referring to?"

"Casey saw your cock."

"Yeah, it wasn't on purpose, but it happened twice."

"Come on, you've got to know she was curious before, and now even more so."

"What do you think babe, how do I handle this?"

"You don't handle a young woman's curiosity about sex darling, you only have two choices."

"And what are they."

"You either make sure it never happens again and don't talk about it, or you take your own advice."

"And what is my advice?"

"Express yourself."

Cindy took off my shirt and jumped in naked with the girls. They swam to her not even acting like her being naked was a thing.

"Well, big guy, what's it going to be?"

"Why the hell not."

I took off my shirt and joined them and they responded the same way to me. All of what I worried about vanished in that second, we were just a family swimming in the pool. Cindy came to me and gave me a kiss and reassured me.

"You made the right choice. Let her be curious and look, just don't remark about it. Soon it will become normal, and it will all become nothing."

I looked back through the sliding door and Annette was dressed and waving goodbye. I gave her a wave in return and went back to my new family.

We swam and played in the pool, me giving Cindy a special rub or touch as we went along, and the kids just paying like kids. Sure, I caught Case catching glimpses of my cock, and I didn't even act like I knew it. She was a curious young woman doing what girls of her age do, learn what they can from the people around them. I was just happy that Cindy had such a relationship where they openly talked about any questions this young woman had. And to be terribly honest I have to say that she wasn't the only one catching glimpse's this night, and I can tell you that she IS no longer a little girl, she is becoming a young woman for sure.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Hotwife Games Ch. 00 A brief intro to the series about a kinky hotwife game-show.in Loving Wives
My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
Wishing for Free Use Sluts Ch. 01 A son's device turns his mother into a free-use mommy slut!in Mind Control
Blowjob Contest: Mother vs Daughter Parents encounter teenage daughter at resort town sex club.in Group Sex
Wife Gets Blacked For Husband Wife does what she has to, to save husband in prison.in Interracial Love
More Stories