How I enslaved my Mom Pt. 01

Story Info
I make my mother a sex slave.
1.9k words
3.9
83.3k
72

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
forsooth8
forsooth8
55 Followers

HOW I ENSLAVED MY MOM

My mom was incredibly sexy. I'd always thought so, and the stated opinions of my friends reinforced that conclusion. I fantasized about having sex with her often, and imagined her in various sexual situations all the time.

Then she divorced my dad. My dad got custody, but he didn't object to my staying with my mom for a week at a time every now and then. I took advantage of the situation every two weeks or so and would go to stay with my mom. I loved those weeks I spent with her. If I was lucky, I'd get to see her partially undressed a few times during the visit. Invariably I'd get a hard-on and would have to go to my room to masturbate. Of course, she would think I was being the typical teenager just wanting to be alone.

Over time, I would hear my mom complain about the dating scene. The men she met were coarse and demanding. Professionally she was progressing nicely and had become a Senior Secretary to one of the principals in the firm. She was assured that her future in the company was bright, so long as nothing happened to quash anything.,

Then, to celebrate my 21st birthday, I went to visit her. In my mind, I had determined that this would be the day I'd have my mom as my lover. The visit started well. I had arrived early, before she came home from work. I prepared a dinner and set up a drink bar. She called to say she'd be delayed, there was an office party for landing a big client, but she'd be home as soon as she could.

When she arrived, she barely made it in the door, obviously drunk. That was OK with me, it dovetailed nicely with my plans. She asked if I could delay dinner, she wanted to relax. I had no problem with that. She kicked off her shoes and took her blouse and skirt off, then went off to lay on the couch. I made a manhattan for her and brought it over. She took it and sipped right away. All the while, I was sneaking glances at her wonderfully hosed legs, and the pretty good view of her cleavage.

Smiling, she told me how considerate a son I was, and asked me if I could brush her hair like I used to often do in the past. She sat up so I could sit at one end of the sofa and she could rest her head in my lap. I brushed her hair lovingly. Needless to say, her the weight of her head on my crotch started to give me a hard-on. And when, after another sip of her manhattan, she began to move her head side-to-side, my penis stiffened further.

My mind wandered as I enjoyed the situation. Brushing her hair became a sexual thing, and the pressure of her head against my erection was exhilarating. Then, the most incredible thing happened. My mom turned her body around so she was laying on her stomach. She rubbed her face against my crotch, making me even harder. Then she reached up to unzip my jeans and took my rock-hard penis out, and began to suck on it!

I gasped, and my body involuntarily raised up, shoving my rock-hard penis further into her moist mouth. My mom was licking my prick with her tongue as she fellated me, her head moving up and down over my shaft. I could barely contain myself, and rapidly neared orgasm at her masterful work on me. I came quickly, spurting my cum into her welcoming mouth. She sucked my sperm out of me and swallowed it completely, then lovingly licked all my wetness off of me.

Through it all, not a word passed between us. Being the young macho guy that I was, experiencing a fantasy I had long harbored, her continued tonguing of my prick only served to raise my arousal again, and she was soon repeating her efforts. I rewarded her with another shot of cum, which she again took into her mouth and swallowed.

Afterwards, when she was done cleaning my shaft off, my mother smiled at me and rose off the couch. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. I had only seen my mom completely naked once before; it was one of my most cherished memories. But that was by accident and she was unaware of my voyeurism. This was initiated by her intentionally and it was intensely erotic, as she slowly stripped off her undergarments and revealed herself to me, smiling all the time.

She lay down on the bed, not bothering to pull down the blanket or sheets, and spread her legs. I gazed lovingly at her unshaven crotch and my prick sprang to attention again. I knelt between her legs and played with her pussy. She was already wet! I lowered my face over her and kissed her thatch. Her odor was intoxicating, and I breathed it in deeply. Then I began to lick her slit, and nibble on her clit, which swelled at my efforts. She writhed beneath me, one hand behind my head, pulling me into her.

I lost myself completely licking and sucking her womanhood. She was moaning and screaming in her own arousal as I serviced her, her hips moving and wiggling under me. As much as I was enjoying performing cunnilingus on her, I wanted to fuck her even more. I raised myself up and knelt closer between her spread thighs. Positioning the tip of my straining prick at her vagina, I entered her.

It was an electric moment for each of us. For me, it was the culmination of a desire I had secretly harbored for years, and my body reacted forcefully. I could tell that she welcomed my penetration, as she raised her pelvis up to meet my thrust. I pumped her mercilessly, sweat dripping off of me at my crazed efforts, and could feel her muscles clenching at my penis in response. We both quickly reached climax, myself straining into her as I pumped out yet another load of semen, my mom screaming and pressing herself against me, her body releasing juices which I could feel flood around my prick.

Mom stopped moving beneath me then, and I pulled myself out of her, my member slowing softening. Looking at her with admiration, I asked her if it would be alright if I took some photos of her naked. She agreed, so I rolled off of her and swung my legs off the bed and got up.

After going to the other room to grab my phone, I began to take photos of my my naked mother. She spread her legs wide so I could get good shots of her cunt, my cum streaming out of her, and she cupped her breasts so I got good pictures of her magnificent tits. I turned my video on and mom played with herself. I was getting a hard-on again, which she noticed. She said she wanted to blow me. Leaving the phone recording, I set it up on a nightstand so it could view her face, and knelt on the far side of her, positioning my penis at her mouth.

She took my shaft in her hand and kissed the tip. Then she began to run her tongue over me. My arousal increased and my prick grew rock hard. When she took me inside her mouth, I began to pump forcefully. I could feel the tip of my penis touch what had to be her tonsils, and it was only a minute or so before I ejaculated a third time into my mother's throat.

We were both spent by this time, and I somehow managed to climb out of bed and turn off my phone.

"Promise me something, baby," mom said. "Those pictures are just for you to see. Not anyone else." I nodded my assent, but knew I would show them to my friends as soon as I had the opportunity. She smiled at me, and curled up to fall asleep.

And so I did, the very next day. A bunch of my friends had joined me for a drinking session. I took advantage of the occasion to share the photos and videos I'd taken of my mom. They really appreciated them, and and admitted how turned on they were by seeing them. They admitted that they'd love to fuck her. The idea attracted me, and I said they could, I'd arrange it.

That night, when my mom arrived home, I told her how I had agreed to let my friends gang rape her. "No way!" she screamed, but I told her how I would email the photos of her to her colleagues at her office. "You bastard!" she spat. She stared at me with a withering look, but then squeezed her eyes shut. "All right, Just this once," she said. Then she opened her eyes and looked directly at me. "Then you erase those pictures and videos." I promised I would.

I invited the guys over for 8pm. After a light dinner, I supplied my mother with strong drinks throughout the evening. About 7:30 I told her to strip down to her bra, panties, garter-belt and stockings. She glared at me, but did as she was told. It was enjoyable to see her half undressed, and I told her so.

When the doorbell rang at a minute past eight, I responded, opened the door, and welcomed six of my male friends. I led them into the living room and introduced them by names to my mother. "I promised them a good time," I told her, "so give them one."

My mother looked at the half-dozen young men and then at me. I could see fear and pleading in her eyes, but I refused to give into it. It was an eye-opening moment. My mother's shoulders slumped in surrender and she got on her hands and knees, crawling up to the closest guy. She unzipped his jeans, released his stiffening prick, and took it in her mouth. We didn't have to force her, she just did it willingly. And after he came in her mouth, my mom went to the next guy and sucked him off to orgasm. I was taking videos of everything. I continued to do so as they pulled her to her feet, led her to the sofa, and one after another fucked her.

They took her up her cunt, and up her ass, and in her mouth. She did nothing to avoid or resist them, but let them use her freely. Her shame at her debasement was evident in the look in her eyes. It was wonderful, and I was videoing all of it on my phone. It aroused me watching my friends rape her, and when I couldn't resist any longer, I joined them in her sexual activity. We used her two, three at a time, cumming on her tits, over her face, up her ass.

When the evening waned, and we were spent from fucking her, she crawled into a fetal position on the floor. One by one, my friends left, until it was only my mother and myself left. I knelt beside her on the floor, and ran my hand over her back, soothing her. I told her I loved her, and when she started to sob, I pulled her up into my arms to hold her. Her sobbing subsided gradually, and she clung to me. One of her hands slid to my groin and took hold of my soft penis. She didn't stroke it, just held onto it, but I still found it exciting.

She fell asleep in my arms.

forsooth8
forsooth8
55 Followers