All Comments on 'How I enslaved my Mom Pt. 01'

by forsooth8

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lousy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant! When's Chapter 2 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was good till the reluctant gang bang which killed it

ILikeToTieILikeToTieover 2 years ago

more of trhe same please

ManoBlueManoBlueabout 2 years ago

What a trash character

bare5747bare5747about 2 years ago

was okay until you blackmailed her into doing your friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The use of non-erotic nouns and verbs totally ruined the story. For example: "performing cunnilingus". That's for a minister to say; he was actually eating her cunt. You used these words: prick, cunt, fuck, cumming on her tits, fucked her up the ass. These are erotic/porn words that were used well. But the word PENIS!!. The word penis has no place in an erotic story. That's what a little boy uses: "Mommy, my penis hurts." I agree with the comment about the gang rape being atrocious and disgusting in this story. His mother seduced him, which saved him the trouble of seducing her, then he returns the favor with a gang rape. But, I guess that goes with the title: How I enslaved my mother."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is by far, the worst story I have ever read. Absolute trash.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Yeah, I agree, this sucked shit. Giving your mother to six friends, what kind of son would do that? I wish we could give half stars!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Criticisms about word choices are idiotic,. As an erotic story, this is excellent. No pretensions to "art" are expected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous