All Comments on 'How I Fixed My Marriage'

by jacqui4u2

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Format awful

While the story wasn't bad, the way the story is formatted makes reading it most difficult.

You are far too few paragraph breaks, and where you do have paragraph breaks, it is for no reason other than ??

Most difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More than just difficult to read!

Yes the story is difficult to read. But it is also a waste of time to try. The wife(??) character did not fix her marriage. She just made it impossible to really repair. The only thing left is to be found out, and the marriage is over. On second thought is that a fix? Maybe for the husband.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What the hell?

This woman "fixed" her marriage. This is possibly the worst piece of crap about a slut supposedly trying to "fix" her marriage I've ever read, there should be some sort of rating system here for innocent bystanders who don't want the kind of the kind of ending that sorry excuse of a story had, or more correctly said, did not have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Where's The Fix???

I can't believe that this woman considers cheating on her husband fixing her marriage. Now if the husband had consented with her having sex with those other people, it would have been another story. The two of them would have been WORKING on their marriage then if both of them were involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
she believes that?

her husband may know far more than he lets on, and just getting evidence before he acts. its silly to think he'd be so oblivious, but that is something she'll deal with. consequences. good for her to be satisfied, but not have him to feed her, etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more unexpected concequences ?

does the "fix" create other problems and spark a change in her life? and of course, the husband with an ex-wife.

rvwsrvwsabout 12 years ago
You didn't fix your marriage.....

You just successfully turned youself into a selfish two bit whore and a really bad example for you kids. Don't worry though, your husband will figure it out soon enough and you will be single again, when he kicks your slimey slutty ass to the curb. Good luck to you then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
She is nothing but a whore

Cindy is her pimp. When hubby finds out and he will, she will be walking the streets.

Selfish bitch did not fix anything to do with her marriage except to trash it. Instead of working with hubby she just cast him aside just like trash.

Interesting how the bitch complains about his work but not the things that go with it, but she will learn when she gets to live in a run down trailer park real soon.

RealDocRealDocalmost 12 years ago
+Divorce Court Next

Yep, she fixed her marriage. Ran it right into the rocks. Her husband finds out, she is dumped, loses her chilldren , house, home and neighbor friends. What a wonderful plan to "FIX" a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yep divorce court and then you bitch

you go off and marry someone while hubby turn into a sad sack of shit like Real Doc. A lonly lunatic troll.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this story of life

could be true and right on... many men work their fingers to the bone to put a quality of life on the table... the wife is at the home and boredom takes over and out of control.. You have a very good story but lacks structure to make a proper presentation... I suggest you consider a rewrite...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How to Fix Your VD

Hows the Divorce going. You fixed your marriage real good slut

fisheronefisheroneabout 7 years ago
Becoming trash

She went about fixing problems the wrong way.

The husband is risking std just sleeping with wife after 12 hour days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whore

This isn't saving a Marriage. It's destroying one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How in the hell is

Cheating so blatantly and locally going to end in anything but divorce?

Story smells like a well used c**t

and rates a 0

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just

Just a common whore. She is no kind of Loving Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Paragraphs NEEDED

The story itself was good but you need to learn some basic English. A paragraph in your story is like every 50 sentences regardless if break in ideas. This makes reading your stories much harder then need be. Please add more paragraph breaks; when speaker changes or thought or idea changes. This is high school stuff.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Just another cheating slut wife.

AbctoyAbctoyalmost 2 years ago

Hope the husband trades her in for a 20 something year old secretary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All this wife us going to get from her husband is a divorce. Then she'll be free to fuck who ever she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You didn’t fix your marriage. At best you abandoned your marriage, your vows, and any sense of decency and self-respect you might have had. I feel terrible for your husband. Do him a favor and divorce him. He deserves better than a woman who spreads her legs for anyone that gives her the time of day.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Who wants to read a simple boring story of a married cheating slut grunting on various cocks. It would be much more interesting if her husband caught her and her lover in the act and bludgeon them to near death.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous