How I Found Out

Story Info
By no means exhaustive, my early cuck adventures and mishaps.
770 words
2.04
9.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a realization three-ish months ago that I was becoming aroused at the thought of my girlfriend, my girl, fucking some other man, woman, or group.

Of course, in real life I would be devastated, for sure suffering, in a very personal and painful way. My first wife had cheated on me fifteen years prior and left me, ostensibly for another Marine. She had been my first love, my first girlfriend, she took my virginity. And now she was taking my broken, bleeding heart all the way to Kansas with her.

-----

She was selling her body, smoking and slamming crystal meth while having unprotected anal sex with multiple simultaneous strange men, sometimes taking pics or vids, many of which I've found online since.

She seemingly loved to use Grindr to find someone who has crystal meth, hook up with them a few times, and give me their number as a connection she had, and not tell me she had a preexisting sexual relationship with them. I felt strongly as if they must've been laughing behind my back. I was giving a lot of my money to these guys and being nice to them and she very possibly swallowed their load a few hours previous. I believe she acted only ever out of lust, desire for drugs, for work, or due to convenience.

One day, I met this guy for drugs. It was my third time meeting this guy. I had met him as the man in the middle and got his number. The main man, of course, was somebody my wife "knew", or maybe it was her friend that "gave her his number" and not Grindr. Anyway, I was on the drive home when he starts texting me this crazy shit. Stuff like 'I didn't know she had a boyfriend man, I'm serious' and 'Dude, I'm sorry, I didn't know'. I sent him a sexy pic of her, half to show him that he had the wrong girl, and half cuz I just like to show off my girlfriend. His tune didn't change, but it was kind of cryptic.

I believe I told her about this weird back-and-forth, but I may not have done anything. I did download Grindr. Just to make sure, right? I made a profile and put in my zip code. Instantly I was presented with the Truth.

Pictures of her in our apartment. In the bathroom. In our bed, with me just out of frame. 34 years old, less than 1 mile away. Can't host, but into car play, dtf, kink, bondage, group stuff. She was just looking back at me, blankly, through the phone, but I can't tell it's her looking back at me.

-----

I couldn't stick to my choice when I gave her the two weeks to get out. We stayed together. At least the hard part, I thought, was behind us. By the time two weeks passed, I had learned of, located, and watched her apparent porno debut. She had made a comment about it but wouldn't elaborate when she saw me get upset. After scouring the web for a couple days, I searched for "tranny [her name] face tattoos fucks" and eventually found it. Well, them. Around 30 short videos all shot during the course of just two days.

About a month after that, she went to rehab. While she was gone, I found her diary (https://literotica.com/s/2-of-my-trans-gfs-2-dozen-affairs).

There was the black supposed gangster with a bullet hole scar on his stomach. I found and read what turned out to be psuedo-diary. I found a retelling of this event that I wasn't ever supposed to unearth....a friend of hers introduced them while serving her one day. She seems to have started going down on him ALMOST Immediately after he complimented (aka hit on) her. That story ended with this guy fucking her until she came and her "friend" coming into the room and being beckoned over to fill her mouth while her butt was still being used, both men finishing concurrently inside her. I hope the guy in her mouth pulled his dick out of her throat before busting; she likes to taste the loads she works for. She told me she had only cum with no hands twice, with me.

There was the guy who apparently introduced her to meth. He brought a bunch and stuck some inside her. In between fuck sessions, he asked where he could relieve himself, to which she said "right here," and offered her mouth. She sucked it all out of him. She told me she had only been peed on by her ex-wife.