How I Got Bred Pt. 03

Story Info
At last, part 3 is here! It's time for a move, into the Sunn.
2.3k words
4.17
5.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I got out of the hospital from delivering our beautiful twins, Jim, Kathy, and Mike went well above the call of duty helping the babies and me, and in helping LK accept and come to love her new siblings. As expected, it took longer to get back into "fighting shape" since I had two births to get over.

I tell you, Mike is pure EVIL! But, in a good, horse dick kind of way. He bought me a set of vaginal stones and paid for professional yoga and Kegel instructors to help get my pussy back tight and my body back into shape. Jim was grateful and so was Kathy, since she had been having to keep both guys serviced while I was on medical leave and her pussy (and asshole) stayed stretched and sore all the time.

The four of us and the kids spent many Summer evenings at the pool and in our sauna. Kathy and I had bought matching micro bikinis that weren't much more than three band-aids. Hers was royal blue and mine was blood red. They had the desired effect of instant erections for both the guys.

One evening we started discussing the new, hot movie on the scene: "Fifty Shades of Grey." We were all of the opinion that we weren't into bondage and domination, but it did spark an idea of doing some role playing, complete with costumes.

My first costume and role play was a nerdy, virgin high school girl. My hair was done in an old-fashioned bun, my clothes were frumpy 1950s style, and I had some old black rimmed reading glasses that completed the look. And, of course, no makeup! Jim and Mike were going to either "seduce" me or "rape" me. It's impossible to rape the willing (sopping wet, throbbing pussy willing!) but it was all pretend so there was no chance of actual harm to anyone. Kathy was dressed as a NUN, of all things!

It was really comical, the four of us trying to act out parts that we all knew would end up with us in bed together. After all the antics and bad acting (did I mention there was booze and herb involved?) were done we were all naked and laid out along the four edges of the bed. Jim was eating Kathy out while she sucked Mike's anaconda and Mike was eating me out while I sucked Jim off. Kathy started the cum fest with a hard orgasm that triggered my first big O. Mike got a very wet reminder that I was now a bona fide squirter. By the time our climaxes had ebbed Mike roared and nearly choked Kathy with such a huge sperm load. Jim wasn't far behind and I was ready for him, my neck stretched back and his impressive home-wrecker halfway down my throat allowed for a straight shot from his dick to my stomach. Yummy, I love the taste of his cum.

After another round of drinks and some more "Colorado Tobacco" we paired off and decided to see which girl could make which guy cum first in her ass. Just my luck, I ended up with Mike. The lube flowed freely during that session! As usual, Mike was a gentleman and fucked my pussy hard while lubing up my rosy hole. Once everything was ready the guys switched from our pussies to our asses and there was a lot of screaming going on, especially by me, as my asshole got stretched, big time. The pain was terrible but also totally erotic and, after I got used to it, I had my first anal orgasm. Oh, my GOD is all I can say to the electric shock that ripped through me when that climax hit! Since Kathy was a lot more experienced with anal sex than me, and was a lot looser, I easily won the contest and a colon full of Mike's man cream.

After the season, we decided to sell my house and I moved in with Jim. Kathy decided to divorce her hubby and used the same attorney that Jim had gotten for me. Instead of taking the house, though, they sold it and she took half the proceeds. She moved in with Mike and all was right in our world. Until...

One evening we were all together doing a cookout and having fun with the kids when an idea struck me. I quietly asked each adult to meet me in the master bedroom once the kids were all asleep. Kathy said, "I see that gleam in your eye! You're up to no good!" We both laughed and I told her that I was thinking of something very good for all of us.

Putting the four of us together in a bedroom is a sure-fire way to absolutely assure that some heavy-duty fucking is about to occur. This time I asked them to all sit on the bed together, though, and started to explain my idea: Since we clearly were all going to stay together as a group, including the children, as well as swinging couples, instead of spending the money on separate houses and all the associated costs (utilities, insurance, maintenance, etc.), why not either find or build a house large enough for all of us? My inspiration actually came while I was driving past an abandoned rural motel and thought to myself that something like that would be ideal for us. It took a while to explain, since my idea had a very erotic effect on everyone; Jim on my left and Kathy on my right were sucking my milky tits dry and masturbating themselves into a frenzy. My own frenzy was being generated by Mike's tongue licking my pussy and sucking on my clit while he was jacking off.

We all agreed that it sounded like a wonderful idea if we could make it work financially; we left that part up to Mike since he had the resources and contacts to determine viability. Kathy and I started researching schools and land availability, as well as scoping out neighborhoods to see how offended the current residents might be about our lifestyle. Little did we know that all that research would go out the window later.

After much planning and gnashing of teeth, our wedding day came around. We packed up enough stuff to supply a small army and headed off to our cabin. Once we got everything unpacked we headed across the state line to Tennessee. We met all the wonderful people that run the wedding chapel, and I started to cry when I saw how beautiful the chapel and the rustic surroundings were. Mike, being ever the surprise maker, proposed to Kathy in the chapel and, when she said YES (her turn to cry) he suggested that we do a double ceremony and make it a double honeymoon. We had to scramble to get her a dress and accessories, but a trip to Knoxville quickly solved all those issues. Since Tennessee doesn't have a blood test requirement or a waiting period, getting the license was a breeze.

By the time we got everything arranged it was late so we stopped for burgers at some funky southern joint called "The Krystal" on the way back to the cabin. The kids were all already sacked out so we put them in their bunks and headed for horny dreamland ourselves.

The next morning, we got everybody up, bathed and clothed and headed out to see the sights. First up was the little village, with the wonderful Italian restaurant and all the little knick-knack shops. Mike and Jim left us to do our shopping while they went off in another direction. Kathy and I wondered what they were up to but didn't press the issue when they told we'd find out soon, when the time was right.

When we got back to the cabin that evening we got the kids all fed and tucked in for the night. Since the next day was our wedding day and it wouldn't be proper to fuck our spouses-to-be the night before, I seduced Mike and wore his dick out. Ditto for Kathy and Jim. Too bad we had to keep quiet so as to not wake the kids.

We first fucked doggie style, with Kathy and me side by side on the bed. Once we had all cum at least once we switched to reverse cowgirl (my favorite position) and took another load in our already full pussies. It was time for Jim and Mike to get surprised... after we both finished with our guys we turned to each other and started Frenching. But we didn't stop there, we turned so we could slide down each other's front and end up in a 69 position. We put hickeys on each other's neck and tits, sucked each other's milk and eventually made our way to pay-dirt, or pay cum as it were. We sucked and we rubbed and we licked until we had sucked all the cum we could get from each other's pussy and both did squirting orgasms into the other's mouth. The guys were sitting there watching us, mouths agape and rubbing the skin off their dicks.

The next morning was a blur of activity, getting everyone fed, bathed (it being a romantic cabin, there was only one bathroom and not a very large supply of hot water) and dressed for the big day. Even the babies could sense that something important and exciting was about to happen. Little did any of us know what the guys were going to spring on us after the ceremony.

Over the mountains and through the woods, to the wedding chapel we went. Many of our friends were there, which took us by surprise, but a very welcome surprise. The weddings went off without a hitch and the ceremonies were beautiful beyond my most vivid imagination. Some of our friends that we trusted all but demanded that we let them babysit the kids so we could have a "proper" wedding night.

Mike and Kathy got a bridal suite at the Hilton so that both couples could have some privacy, and so at least one couple was close enough to respond if anything happened with the kids. Thankfully, nothing did!

Although very tired from the day's activities, I was so horny that I almost raped Jim while he was driving! When we got back to the cabin, Jim went straight to my luggage and pulled out my "trampoline" and spermicidal jelly and threw them in the garbage. He then proceeded to throw me on the bed, yank my panties off and fuck me silly all night long. I lost count after the fifth time he shot his load into my baby maker. I guess he was paying attention during the day when I complained to Kathy about having ovulation pinching. Oh, God, I came so much and had so many squirting orgasms that we had to change the sheets, TWICE! When we were both totally fucked out he cuddled me, said "happy impregnation day, my beautiful wife" and we both drifted off into a wonderful sleep, still wrapped up in each other's arms.

Mike and Jim both had jobs in the technology sector, which allowed them to work from anywhere there was an internet connection. The next morning after a wonderful shower and fuck we headed out to meet up with Mike and Kathy and, I thought, to pick up the kids. When we met up, the guys put blindfolds on us and we headed off in the car. When they removed our masks we found ourselves in front of one of the most beautiful houses I've ever seen. Those sneaky, wonderful husbands had bought the house (mansion, more like it) and had closed on everything while we were shopping. Seven bedrooms and bathrooms, oh my God! It was situated on several acres of pristine woodland, had an Olympic size pool and a sauna the size of a regular house.

The guys explained that they had fallen in love with the area just as much as we had, and had been working with a real estate agent for several months to find the place and make the deal. Tennessee not having a state income tax was an added benefit.

When we walked inside the house I nearly orgasmed on the spot! I had never seen anything so beautiful. Jim explained that they had worked with an interior designer and that everything on the ground floor was new, but that our bedroom furniture was being dismantled and trucked in, and would be ready by the time our honeymoon was over. Since there was ample sofa space, I grabbed Jim, tore his shirt off, yanked his pants down and gave him the best blowjob of his life...ditto for Kathy and Mike. Once they were rock hard we threw down on the sofas and fucked their brains out. All I can say is thank God that the sofas has Scotchguard on them as much cum as we had pouring out of our pussies before we let the guys up!

The house having been properly christened, we headed back to pick up the kids and decide what we wanted for dinner. While were cleaning up and changing at the cabin, I told Kathy I had a secret, that Jim had trashed my birth control. She chuckled a bit and told me she had one even better than that.... the day she had "gone to visit relatives" a few months back she had actually gone to a clinic for an outpatient procedure to reverse her tubal. And, she had every intention of getting pregnant on their honeymoon. She had even worked on hormone treatments with her doctor to make sure she'd be ovulating while we were in Tennessee.