How I Got Gangbanged by 4 BBCs

Story Info
This is a story from a few months ago.
815 words
3.85
20.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mxnxlxsx
mxnxlxsx
15 Followers

This happened a couple months ago as of November 2023.

I was going out to a club with some of my girlfriends and obviously I dress up expecting for a guy to take me home. To the club, I wore a slutty black dress that really accentuates my ass and tits because I wanted to get extra attention, and my boyfriend helped pick it out. At the club, as soon as I walk up to the bar guys offer to buy me drinks, and obviously I oblige them and let them buy me drinks all night. So me and my girls start dancing and more and more guys, especially the ones that bought us drinks, keep coming up to us.

I let my friends engage with the new ones, but I kept entertaining, twerking and dancing with the original guys that got us drinks. They grabbed our asses and spanked us so much they definitely left lot of marks that night. Things definitely started to heat up at that point, and as I was grinding on one of the guys, I let my dress ride up my ass a bit so he could see my thong. He really grabbed the inside of my thigh and started rubbing his them over my asshole so I decided to pull him away and start making out with him. I take him to the bathrooms and he comes with me into one of the women's stalls and I start to suck his dick. It didn't take long but he came on my chest and i cleaned it up and led him outside.

At this point I can feel myself dripping and I know he is too still, so I text my friends that I'm leaving with him and I tell him to text his. I tell him to take us back to his place and make sure to invite his friends that I saw earlier. Like I said before, there were four of the,. Once we were at his place I got used and abused (in all the good ways). They double penetrated my ass and pussy multiple times while filling my other holes, I got spit roasted, had all my holes filled at the same time multiple times while the fourth guy came on me. In total, there was so much cum.

One thing you need to know about me is that I love the sensation of cum and a guy orgasming on or in me. So when all 4 were cumming on me at the same time I was in heaven. Because they were so rough, and because of all the drinks, I could barely remember where I was and I just felt like all the right things were happening. Then, after a long time, the three other guys left and I slept over at the original guys' place. In the morning, I woke up before the guy and I could still feel loads of cum in my ass and pussy, and I chose to wake up the BBC sleeping next to me with a blowjob to finish off the trifecta as he came in my mouth.

However, it seems like he had other plans. He loved the blowjob I gave him, especially because he felt his cock grow inside my mouth and into my throat. I guess that got him even more turned on because after he came, he pushed me onto my stomach, pulled my ass into the air and started going to town on my cum-filled pussy like he had been the night before. I guess I'm still partly drunk at this point as I more than happily go along with it. The whole time he's spanking me, calling me names, spitting on my body, playing with me feet. He's really pulling out all the stops to impress me it seems. And I guess I fell for it because, we did not leave his bed till 12:30.

It was such a good fuck and afterwards, he even made me lunch and offered to drive me wherever I needed to go, since I definitely could not walk due to the excessive poundings I received. Still dripping with cum from him and the night before, I put my dress on, get in his car, and he drops me off a couple blocks away from my place. I'm basically still in fantasyland at this point, and as I walk up the steps into my house, my boyfriend opens the door and asks me how my night was. I proceed to tell him every little detail, and I just watch his eyes glow with joy as his cock begins to harden. I also asked him if he brought home any girls that night, which he unfortunately did not, so even though I was dead tired, I got on my knees and did what any good girlfriend would do...

mxnxlxsx
mxnxlxsx
15 Followers