Tale of a Gloryhole

Story Info
In this story, I was a good gloryhole slut on bf's bday.
834 words
4.11
10.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mxnxlxsx
mxnxlxsx
15 Followers

I have always expressed to my boyfriend how I have been wanting to be the good slut on the other end of a gloryhole, but we have never been able to find any near us. It has been my fantasy for so long, and I finally got the chance to live it.

Last week (the week of December fourth) we were celebrating his birthday in town. He had decided to rent out a nice house for the weekend so we can get away from everyone and everything and not have to worry about anything at all at home. We have dinner, drinks, the usual, and we go back home, to the rented house, to fuck. However, what I didn't know, is that this house had a basement, so once we got back he took me in there and showed me around. Right in the center were four makeshift walls creating a box in the middle, each with a couple holes cut out around waist-height. He shows me that one of the walls opened up a bit and acted as a door. The inside was big enough to fit two people inside, so it was quite spacious. He tells me that he'd been working on this project for a while now, and for his birthday present he wanted to watch me in the box, taking cocks from the the holes.

I genuinely couldn't believe it. He then started saying that he had notified a few of his (very hung) friends and put the address of the house along with instructions in a couple well-known locations so people would be showing up very soon. To test out if his handyman skills were effective, I immediately got in the room, and started sucking his cock through one of the holes in the wall. Even with all the force I was sucking his dick with, the wall didn't budge, so I stood up and bent over, drowning his now cum-covered cock in my wet pussy. I have to say, he fucked me hard and the wall didn't fall down so that was a good enough sign that it would be a good night to come.

He quickly finished and a few minutes later the first of the guests started to show up. There were three guys that came in together, and they seemed a little concerned from what they were saying, but I made sure to reassure them from the other side of the wall that they would have a good night. They were 2 black dudes and 1 extra hung white guy, which is what I started with. I started sucking and deepthroating his cock while I gave the other two handjobs from different holes. I felt one of the other cocks twitching so I switched and gave him so extra nice head so he could blow a load for me. Sure enough, he was the first to burst and instead of swallowing, I let it hit me in my tits and face. He pulls out of the hole and I go to suck the original cock, while I slid onto the other one. I highly recommend this to anyone who's thinking of trying it. The first guy cums in my mouth and the other pulls out right as he starts to finish on my ass and back.

At this point I just want more guys and they have started to pour in and I keep doing the same. I was in that box for an hour probably, and the most rest time I had between cocks was maybe 5 minutes at best. By the end, the floor of where I had been kneeling , standing, sucking, and fucking was covered in a thick layer of cum and so was I. There was one huge black dick that I worked on towards the end of the night that was my favorite too. When he first stuck his dick through the hole, I could not believe how long, thick and veiny it was, so I made sure to give him some extra special treatment. I started by spitting on it and giving him a nice handjob, occasionally twirling my fingers around his head to get him really turned on. I wanted to feel all of him inside me, so after I blew him and he blew a load in my mouth, I grabbed his dick again, turned around and backed my ass onto his cock. It almost tore me a new asshole but it felt so good to be filled up like that.

I cannot express how many random cocks I took in my pussy, ass, and mouth. I definitely started getting tired so I texted my boyfriend I couldn't keep things up for long, so he starts ushering people out. He takes me upstairs to our room and we fuck so hard. He gets so turned on by seeing me get used by other men, and this multitude of cocks pushed him so close to the edge.

mxnxlxsx
mxnxlxsx
15 Followers