How I Got Into Waxing - Pt. 02

Story Info
Steve, Jane and Sharon play cards again.
7.8k words
4.77
7.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing on after Sharon's first waxing.

After the events of the previous weekend, we didn't hear from Sharon until Thursday. She rang to ask if we were ok with her and to make sure all was still friendly.

"Of course we're ok!" Jane answered, "Don't be daft. Are we still playing cards on Friday?"

"Oh good, I was hoping we'd be playing! Usual time?" They chatted for quite a while; I have no idea about what; and settled the details for our regular card playing session.

Getting home from work the next day, on Jane's orders, I shaved, showered and changed before eating a small snack (I was hungry) and settling down for a rest before our card night. Sharon arrived at eight and I ordered an Indian takeaway, which arrived at 8:30 or so. It was nearly bed time for the kids, but we let them share a little of our meal as a treat. After eating, I took the kids to bed and read them a story, before returning to the lounge.

Jane and Sharon had cleared away and washed the dishes and it looked as though they'd been talking; I had no idea what they were talking about; I never do! There was still some wine left in the (2nd) bottle, but I offered the girls something stronger and they accepted. Jane went for her usual Black Russian (Tia Maria and vodka) and Sharon had a large G & T, while I settled on Wray & Nephew rum and black currant. "So, how was your week, Sharon? Ok? No problems after your waxing?"

"No, no. No problems at all. I was just telling Jane, I was 'noticed at the gym this week, by the girls. They could all see, in the showers, that I'd been waxed. Made a big thing of it, too, checking me out all over they were!"

I laughed. "Did they approve?"

"Oh yes! Melissa thought you'd done a better job than her woman!"

"You didn't say I'd waxed you, did you?"

"Oh no. She automatically assumed I'd found a salon somewhere. But she was very impressed. She even felt me up, to see how smooth I was, you know, down there!" She said, pointing to her groin.

"Oh that's ok then." I laughed, "Can't let it get out that your BFF's husband waxed you. There'd be wild stories and rumours going round before you could say short and curlies!"

She giggled a little and then Jane suggested we start the card game. "Shall we play in the lounge tonight, around the coffee table? We could put some music on low, as well if you like."

Agreeing, I went to select some music. Nothing wild or loud. We settled for some early Tamla Motown stuff and I put it on just as a background. The girls sat on the settee and I pulled my armchair across to the small table. "Ok then," I asked, "What do you fancy playing tonight?"

Jane suggested pontoon again, but Sharon and I moaned a bit; Jane gets very aggressive when we play pontoon and hates to lose at it. We agreed to play it for 45 minutes and then see how we felt about trying something different.

After only thirty minutes, it was beyond doubt about who was going to win. Jane was miles ahead, so, giving her the win, I asked, "Ok, shall we play something different now? Anyone have any suggestions?"

"You go and fetch more drinks and we'll have a chat!" Jane ordered and I dutifully obeyed, going into the kitchen for a repeat round of drinks from the fridge. When I'd given them their drinks and sat down again, Jane, in a very low voice, said, "I've been working out a new game and I've been thinking about it all week. I ran it by Sharon, tonight, while you were upstairs with the kids and she isn't sure; she's worried that you would never agree to it! Now, this is my idea so if it annoys you, or gets your back up, don't get upset with Sharon, ok?"

"Ok. Go on then. Tell me what it is." I commented, wondering what the hell she was planning.

"Well, firstly, when we used to play bridge, a long time ago, the card deck had an order; spades were top, then hearts, followed by diamonds, with clubs being the lowest suit, yes?"

"With you so far."

"I'm not!" Sharon said. "I don't get what you mean."

So I replied, "That means that clubs are the lowest possible value and a two of clubs is lower than a two of diamonds, which is beaten by a two of hearts and which, in turn, is beaten by a two of spades. It's the pecking order of the deck of cards, right up to the ace of spades, which is the top card in the deck, yes? Is that what you mean, Jane?"

"Yes, that's right. It means that each and every card has an individual value and no two are equal." She then laid out some cards on the coffee table to demonstrate. Eventually, Sharon understood what Jane was trying to get at.

I then asked, "But what's the point of that. What is the game and how does that affect it?"

"Right, ok, I'm coming to that! Well. I was... you know... thinking about last week... you know, what we did, waxing Sharon and it was great fun and all, but I thought, well, it was a bit unfair that, you know, only Sharon got her kit off, whilst we stayed fully clothed. It wasn't really fair on her, was it?"

"But Sharon was getting waxed!" I spurted out.

"I know, I know. But, even so, we were both ogling her, completely naked, while we didn't even take a sock off!" Turning to Sharon, she went on, "I have to tell you Sharon, last week, after you'd gone home, well... we... er... well, we had the best sex we've ever had!" Jane was blushing, profusely, almost glowing. "There. I've said it. But it was fantastic and it was all down to being so turned on, watching you get waxed. And I bet you wanked yourself silly when you got home, too, didn't you?" She shut up, waiting for Sharon's reply.

Now Sharon was blushing, too. "Well, it's embarrassing to talk about, isn't it? But yes, I did get my toys out and beings as the kids are with their dad and I was all alone, I did have a bit of a play. In fact, if you really must know, I couldn't keep my hands off myself. I was playing all night, off and on. And I lost count of how many times I brought myself off. I was sore the next morning and still felt randy. So yes, I did 'wank myself silly', as you put it!"

"Good. I thought you would. But, anyway, I was trying to think up a game that'd even things up a bit, you know, so you'd get to see us a little bit, without some of our clothes. Even if we're only partly undressed. It'd be fair and I think it'd be fun, for all of us, wouldn't it?"

"So you wanna play strip poker?" I asked, feeling a bit defensive all of a sudden. "Is that it?"

"No. Not really. I've devised a game that's more fun, I think, than just stripping our clothes off. But, how do you feel about what I've said so far?"

Sharon answered first. "Well, you've both already seen me naked, so I've got nothing to lose and I think I'd enjoy seeing you two take some clothes off, as well!"

I was feeling a bit more negative, after all, I'm very shy and I thought that Jane was, too. "I don't know. When we're on the beach you're always making sure nobody can see anything, ON EITHER OF US! How are you gonna be if I'm naked, or nearly so, in front of your girlfriend? And what if I... er... start to get a boner, or something?"

"Until last week, I didn't think I'd be able to cope with you being next to a girl even partly naked. But I was alright with Sharon, even when she was completely naked! I think I can cope. Why don't we give it a try and if any of us start to get feelings of jealousy, or awkwardness, we'll stop and never talk about it again?"

We were all silent for a moment and then something occurred to me. "But you still haven't explained all of the rules, yet. How does this game of yours even work?"

"Good. Right then. To start with, we draw cards to decide who deals. Highest card is dealer and as no two cards are equal, there can be no arguments, even if we all get an ace. Dealer decides when and if the cards need shuffling and deals out one card each, face up.

"This is where it's different from plain strip poker. As the cards have a pecking order and no two have equal value, when they're dealt out there is always; top; middle and; bottom! Top is the winner. Bottom is the loser. And the middle has to follow the orders of the winner. And if you win three in a row, you can have the option of becoming the dealer.

"When the hand's been dealt, the winner instructs the middle card to do something to the loser, such as, 'remove his left sock', or 'squeeze her nipple'. But you can't do the nipple pinching, or touch any body part at all, unless that body part is already uncovered, ok? So, you can't squeeze a nipple unless the nipple is already uncovered!"

Sharon asked a good question, "How do we know when the game has finished? And what if someone; refuses to do as instructed, or; refuses to have it done to them?"

"Oh, I hadn't thought of that." Jane thinks for a minute. "What about this? When we get to a stage where one of us isn't comfortable carrying on, we'll call time and stop playing. We don't have to even have a 'winner', as such, do we? And when we've dealt the hand, we'll call the players; the winner, doer and loser. If the loser refuses, then they have to have two other things done to them, one by the winner and one by the doer. If the doer refuses, then they change places, the doer becomes the loser and the loser becomes the doer. How's that sound?"

We talked on for a bit, but in the end we agreed to play Jane's new game, if a bit reluctantly, on my part. I really am shy! We drew cards and Sharon won so she became the dealer. She shuffled the pack, thoroughly and dealt out the first hand. I got a nine of hearts. Then Jane got a three of spades. Sharon dealt herself a jack of spades.

We seemed to all understand the rules and Sharon said, "Yay! I'm the first winner. So, Steve, you're the doer and I want you to remove Jane's skirt, please!"

Jane stood. I hadn't noticed, until now, what Jane was wearing. She usually dresses nicely for when Sharon comes round, but tonight she'd put on my favourite skirt -- she called it a 'pencil-skirt' and if my thoughts were correct, this meant she'd be wearing stockings and suspenders, too! My fingers were already trembling as I unzipped it. Slipping my hands in the sides, I lowered it, past her hips and there they were; suspenders and black, nylon stockings! "Oh wow," I exclaimed, "You weren't gonna take no for an answer about this game, were you?"

Jane giggled a little and then Sharon laughed and put in, "I wondered why you asked me to put stockings on! You sneaky bugger. You've been planning this all along, haven't you?"

Jane smiled and replied, "Well, you have to be clear about what you want, don't you? I mean, if you were wearing sweats and looking scruffy, it would have spoiled the game, wouldn't it?"

Suddenly, it occurred to me that I was at a distinct disadvantage here. "Hang on. You've both got extra items of clothing on. I've only got a couple of items on so I won't last five minutes, here!"

Jane said, "Ok, we'll make it a rule that stockings and suspenders don't count as an item of clothing so we can leave them on if we want. Is that ok?"

Reluctantly, I agreed, but I still felt like I was disadvantaged. And then I remembered something else; Jane had put my clean clothes out while I was in the shower, including the tiny posing pouch she'd bought me, 'for fun' that I hadn't worn before. I thought it was because she was planning to attack me again tonight, after Sharon had gone home, but now I realised that she wanted me to flash it to BOTH of them! She really was a sneaky cow.

I pushed her skirt down, exposing her stocking clad legs and she stepped out of it, giving us a twirl so we could see how she looked. She had black suspenders leading from the hem of her blouse, down to black, seamed stockings. With the stockings she wore a really tiny, see-through, black, lace thong that left her gorgeous bum cheeks completely exposed. Sharon quietly wolf-whistled and said, "Wow! You look gorgeous in that get up. They really suit you. If I were 'that way', I could fancy you, no problem!"

"I've always fancied her, whatever she's wearing!" I offered.

"Creep!" Sharon accused.

"Ok. That's enough gossip. Next hand!" And Jane got Sharon to deal, again. I got a king of hearts. Jane had an eight of spades. She dealt herself a five of diamonds.

"Hah! I'm the winner. My turn to give the orders." I got them to both stand. "Ok Jane. You can drop Sharon's skirt. Let's see what she's got going on under there."

Instead of turning her round, Jane got down on her stockinged knees, reached round behind Sharon, with her face very close to the front of her skirt and slowly lowered the zip at the back. Then, with incredible eroticism, slid her hands round to the sides and then down Sharon's legs to the hem of her skirt, where, gripping the bottom, she slowly pulled the skirt down. As soon as it passed the prominence of Sharon's bottom, it sort of accelerated arriving in a crumpled heap around her feet and she stepped, gracefully, out of it.

Sharon was also wearing stockings and suspenders. They were tan, nylon stockings and the suspender belt was peach. She wore a pair of loose legged, satin, knickers, a bit like short, frilly, French knickers, over the suspenders and there was plenty of room in the legs for someone to get their hands in, should the chance present itself. She looked very sexy and I struggled to take my eyes off her, but when I did, I saw Jane watching me with an enigmatic smile on her lips.

I won the next hand as well and ordered Sharon to remove Jane's blouse. There was yet another surprise as she revealed that she was wearing, in addition to a sexy, low cut, balconette bra, a black, lace-up at the back, under-bust, waist cincher, as well as a black suspender belt. Jane usually reserved this for the bedroom, or when we were doing one of our naughty photo sessions. She knew how sexy I found this and how it turned me on when she was wearing it.

"You've certainly pulled out ALL the stops, haven't you?" I asked. "And that's another item of clothing!"

Laughing, Jane came back with, "Well, you like it, don't you? Shut-up moaning and get on with the game!"

That was two in a row I'd won and I was half hoping I'd win the next one, too. No such luck! Not only did I not win, but I was the loser this time and Jane won.

"Ok, I want you to both stand, facing each other." When we'd complied, she went on, "Now, put your arms around each other, then kiss, passionately!"

"WHAT?" I almost exploded in shock. "You want us to snog? Are you sure you want to see me in the arms of Sharon? And besides, that's not removing an item of clothing!"

"I never said you had to remove an item of clothing!" Jane replied, "Just that you couldn't touch parts that were still clothed. Sharon doesn't have anything on her face or mouth, so it's fair game!"

Sharon made a comment, "I don't feel right, kissing Steve in front of you. I'm worried I'll make you jealous!"

Jane spoke softly when she answered her, "I know. That's why I want you to kiss. It'll only be like a Christmas kiss, except you can use your tongues as well, but I need to know that I can handle it, too! If I find that it does make me angry, or jealous, it'd help me decide how far this game can go. If I can't handle it, at all, then we can stop, sort of, earlier, if you know what I mean; so that we don't cause any problems between us or upset our friendship."

It was quiet for a while, and then I looked down at Sharon (I'm five eleven and Sharon is about five two, so even in heals, I look down on her. And for the record, Jane is five four), "Ok, are you ready then? Let's get on with it." I put my arms around her, bending until our lips met.

I had kissed Sharon before, as Jane had mentioned, at Christmas, but it was a lips-only kiss and only lasted about ten seconds. This time, however, as our lips softly touched, I extended my tongue and licked the length of her lips, left, then right and left again. Her lips opened and our tongues met, tentatively twining for the first time. I felt her arms going round my neck and she pulled me closer, the pressure on my face increasing as the passion rose, until she was pressing herself hard against me, grinding her pubis into mine (even though she was substantially shorter than myself, her heels brought our groins to almost the same height), bringing my already semi-erect cock, almost to full hardness! It became quite an erotic kiss, she was almost as good a kisser as Jane.

I don't know how long we were kissing for. Quite a while I think, but when we broke apart, Jane was watching intently. I tried to reach for her, but she declined and I thought she was upset, but she said, "Nope! That's against the rules. Not allowed to do anything unless you've been ordered! But, for the record, I think I was ok with that. Actually, I really enjoyed watching the pair of you and I was tempted to join in, but, again, that's against the rules!"

I lost the next two hands as well, the first to Sharon, who got Jane to remove my shirt, which was all I wore on top, the next to Jane. She got Sharon to remove my shoes and I asked if that didn't count as two items, but no, of course not; RULES!

I won the next one. Jane lost and I told Sharon to remove Janes Bra. She went round behind Jane to undo it, but Jane said, "No. It's much more sexy if you do it from the front!" So Sharon got right in close, put her arms around Jane and proceeded to remove her bra. When it was undone, Sharon slowly pulled the straps forward, brushing the backs of her hands across Jane's nipples, causing them both to give a little shiver. As it came off, they both turned and looked at me and found me staring wide eyed. I have to be honest, too; they were making my trousers move!

The next hand, I was the doer and Sharon lost again. Jane told me to remove Sharon's knickers. I looked at Jane and asked, "Sure?" She merely nodded and I got down, in front of Sharon, put both of my hands into the back of her pants and slowly slid them down, al the way to her feet, where she stepped out of them. As she lifted her foot to release her lovely, satin knickers, I suddenly got a whiff and could smell that she was incredibly aroused. As I got the whiff, Sharon looked straight into my eyes and I could tell that she knew I'd smelt her arousal and she gave me a tiny smile and had a sort of glint in her eye. Looking at the gusset of her underwear, they were definitely very wet and to be honest, I myself had an almost constant stream of pre-cum seeping from my very erect dick.

The next hand went exactly the same way and Jane (who had now won three in a row, but declined the right to deal) ordered me to take Sharon's bra off. I did it in exactly the same way that Sharon had removed Jane's bra, even down to flicking her nipples as I removed it. And then my luck changed!

I lost three in a row again. The first was when Jane won and Sharon had to remove my socks. Then Sharon won, getting Jane to take off my trousers. I was getting into a bit of a sweat; all I had left on was a pair of boxers and this tiny posing pouch, which was struggling to contain my dribbling stiffy. But then Jane won again. This time she told Sharon to remove my boxers!

Kneeling in front of me, she slipped her thumbs into my waistband. Her hands were shaking and she kept them in my waistband for a few seconds. She looked up at me and I could tell how turned on she was. Slowly, she pulled her thumbs down, bringing my boxers with them. As her thumbs passed my pouch encased tackle, my cock sprang up and hit her chin and nose, causing he to jump back startled. The pouch came to rest, poking straight out to the front and as she returned to the task of removing my boxers, Sharon dragged her face down onto my tackle, pressing it down as her hands reached the floor with my boxers. As I stepped out of the boxers, I made sure to let my goods play all over her face and she moved her face from side to side in order to get the full benefit. I was so turned on! I wanted her to just take a hold of my dick and play with it, but, 'that's against the rules'!