How I Got Into Waxing - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next game, I lost and Sharon won. "Right, it's about time I saw Steve's package! Jane, you have to remove that pouch form his cock -- WITH YOUR TEETH!"

I got up again and stood before Jane. My pouch encased erection stood straight out in front of me, barely covering my balls and struggling to stay over my tool. Jane knelt and leaned in. Opening her mouth, she allowed the head of my cock, including the pouch, to slide into it, forcing a groan from my throat. Drawing back her head, she gripped the side of the pouch with her teeth and slowly pulled it away from my cock, but it caught on my balls.

Tugging gently, it slipped over the obstruction and before you could say a word, I was fully exposed, my foreskin half retracted. It took Jane a while to get the whole thing off, just using her teeth, but when she'd done, she turned to Sharon and asked, How's that? What do you think? Was it worth waiting for?"

"Oh yes. That's a nice one and it's nice to see it out in the open at last!"

Sharon won next and this time, I was the doer. "Steve, I want you to give Jane oral for... er... thirty seconds -- I'll time you!"

I got Jane to hang her backside over the edge of the sofa and lay back, with myself kneeling between her legs. Raising and spreading her legs with both my hands behind her knees, I lowered my head and as my tongue touched betwixt her damp lips, she let out a deep, throaty, groan. I traced around her labia, down on one side, then up the other, until my tongue reached her clitoris and then she let out another guttural groan. I sucked her little bud, between my lips, into my mouth, flicking it constantly with my tongue, with Jane moaning loudly and was about to suck harder when Sharon called, "STOP!"

I immediately pulled away from Jane, who was pleading, "No, no, no. I was getting really close then, FUCK!"

"They're the rules!" Sharon replied, with a cute smile on her face. "Next hand."

Against my expectations, we were all really getting into this and it appeared that all the shyness had disappeared. She waited for us to recover a little and regain our composure and then dealt the hand. I was again the doer, but Jane won this time. However, before Jane could say anything, Sharon spoke. "So far, Jane, you've made all the rules. But I think we need another rule, now, which is; you can't repeat an instruction to get your own back! What that means is, after I got Steve to lick your pussy, you can't immediately get him to lick mine. So, you've got to do something different, ok?"

I agreed straight away, but Jane thought about it for a moment and replied, "You were reading my mind then, weren't you? Ok, agreed. But I've just got to nip upstairs for a minute, first."

We both thought she was nipping to the toilet, but when she reappeared a couple of minutes later, she had a box containing a selection of her sex-toys. Sharon grinned and said, "Ooh, it's getting really interesting now!" But I was slightly alarmed.

"Don't even think about using any of them on me," I blurted. "Or this game ends now!"

But Jane was not troubled and said, "Oh, don't worry. These are for us. In fact, this one", she continued, holding up her very special, triple headed vibe, "Is for you to use on Sharon, now, for... shall we say, forty-five seconds?"

This vibrator looked a bit like a sort of pink, saguaro cactus, like those massive ones you see in the desert, on cowboy films; a main pole sticking up, with two branches, one on each side, coming out at right angles and then turning up. But where the arms pointed up, there was a 'rabbit' head, with ears, like you get on a rabbit vibrator and the main shaft had revolving beads in it: only on this one, there were TWO rabbit heads, one for the clit and the other for the anus!

"I want you, Steve, to insert it into Sharon's vagina, all the way in and put the ears into position. Then I want you to turn it on -- FULL POWER! I will start timing when you turn it on!"

Sharon and I looked at each other. She took me by surprise again when she asked, "Where do you want me?" I'd half expected her to at least complain, if not refuse, but she seemed very keen to carry on. I got her to lie in a similar position to Jane's in the last hand. "Do you need any lube at all?"

She smiled and said, "No thanks. I'm so wet already I think you could get two of them in! Go for it."

I again knelt, whilst looking at her vulva. She did seem to be very wet, but I realised that the toy was still completely dry. So I stroked her fanny for a while, in order to get my fingers wet with her juices. I have to say, she was right; she really was wet. I slowly pushed my fingers all the way into her and when I pulled them out; they were covered in her fluids, which I then wiped onto the shaft of the toy.

Placing the end of the toy's shaft at her entrance, I gently pushed it in, watching her face for any signs of discomfort all the time. She wasn't in any discomfort and gave a long, drawn out groan as the toy went in. when it was fully home, the rabbit heads in contact with her clit at the front and her anus at the rear, I said, "Ready?"

She gave me a discreet nod and said, "Ok. Lift-off!"

This toy had sliding controls on it; one for the shaft and one that made the heads and ears vibrate. I slid them both up to maximum. In a deep, almost breathless voice, Sharon, who was clearly trying desperately not to scream, said, "Oooohhh myyy fuuckiing god! Oohh, yes, yes, YES, YEESSS! Oh FUCK!"

The main shaft of the toy wobbled because the beads near its base were rotating and as it wobbled, the rabbit ears were pushed, alternately, harder against Sharon's clit and bum hole. Her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth gaped widely open with guttural sounds emanating from it. She appeared to be on the verge of a climax, but just as she was about to get there, Jane called, "STOP! Time's up!" And I instantly slid the knobs back to 'off' and very gently extracted the toy from her dripping flower.

As it withdrew, Sharon almost screamed, "NOOO! Nooo! Shit! Fuck! Bollocks! I was almost there, you fucking fucker! Bollocks!"

In mockery, Jane said, "Sorry! Them's the rules!" Repeating Sharon's words almost verbatim. "Next hand please."

Sharon took a few minutes to recover. "Oh my god! That vibrator is so good. I couldn't believe how nice it felt. You'll have to tell me where you got it! I really want one of those." She chatted with Jane for a moment, before dealing out another hand.

This time, I was the winner again. Jane lost, therefore Sharon was the doer, of course. I felt that we needed to slow down a little, so I told Sharon she had to straddle Jane's lap and snog her, gently, "For as long as you want to!"

Jane said, "Oh. This'll be interesting. I've never kissed another girl before!"

Sharon looked decidedly unsure about it and I thought she might at last have been considering a refusal, but after a few second's hesitation, she meekly whispered, "Ok. Let's get on with it, before I chicken out!" She moved over on the sofa, next to Jane, then got up, turned around and climbed onto Jane's lap. Moving her face closer and closer to Jane, she again seemed to hesitate and then, slowly, brought her lips to the slightest of contacts with Jane's mouth, very gently planting tiny kisses there.

And then I saw Sharon's tongue slip just a tiny bit out of her mouth, licking Jane's lips. Jane partially opened her mouth, giving Sharon's tongue entry. Suddenly, they were in a full on kiss, almost chewing on each of the other's faces. Jane put her hands behind Sharon's head, pulling her in to make the kiss even more passionate. Sharon's hand slid up Jane's rib cage and held her breast, flicking and squeezing Jane's nipple between her finger and thumb. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and I struggled to keep my own hands off of my, almost painful, erection. The urge to masturbate was excruciating!

I lost track of the time. They seemed to go on for an age, before finally slowing and coming to a stop. Sharon turned to me and asked, "How was that? Did we do it for long enough?"

Nonchalantly, I replied, "Meh, it was ok, I suppose." To which Jane replied:

"Fuck off, you cheeky git! You know full well that that was the hottest kiss you've ever seen!"

And with a big grin on my face, I answered, "Yeah, it was. I nearly came just watching the pair of you!" And for some reason, Sharon blushed, really deeply.

We'd been going for quite a while now and our glasses were all empty, so I went and got refills. Returning to the lounge, the girls were silent, seemingly due to being embarrassed that they'd gone so far, but I gave them both fresh drinks and before long, we were all chatting again.

"Shall I deal?" Sharon asked and we agreed.

Sharon won, this time and Jane was the doer, meaning I lost -- again! It seemed to me, inside my head, that I'd lost much more than either of the girls, but, to be honest, I was having so much fun, I didn't care.

"Jane, I want you to straddle Steve's lap and fuck him, but I don't want you to let him come, so we'll say for, what, forty seconds?"

That's more like it, I thought. There wasn't room on my chair so I went and sat where Jane was sitting, sliding down a little on the sofa. This was one of Jane's favourite positions to fuck and we often did it, both here, in the lounge, and also in the bedroom. We'd even done it, in this position, on the toilet, which Jane loved, because she said it was more comfortable for her legs. She came and straddled me, reaching down to hold my tumescent member in place and then slid down on it in a single stroke, all the way in. Oh my, she's wet, I remember thinking, which was a good thing really, as it reduced the friction on my cock. If she hadn't been so wet, I think I'd have blown my load in the first ten seconds. And then time was up and surprisingly, it was Jane that moaned about having to stop!

Sharon looked at me and giggled. "Blimey, you're sweating! Were you close?"

"No!" Jane interjected, "I was. Just another few seconds and I'd have been there. Damn!"

The next hand was won by Jane again and Sharon was the doer. I was laying back in my armchair, my stiffy pointing straight up and dribbling.

"Sharon, I want you to kneel down, in front of Steve and lick and suck his prick, until it's clean!"

"What? But, it's been... inside you! It's all covered in... you... you know... your juices!"

"I know. That's what makes it erotic!"

She came over to me, full of trepidation and showing her insecurities. Kneeling down, she looked back at Jane and said, "Are you sure? You want me to suck your husband's willy?"

"Of course! He licked your cunt last week; it's only fair that you return the favour!"

Although she was giving the appearance of being reluctant, when she turned back to me, she looked up, into my eyes, smiled and winked at me. Without using her hands, she bent down to my now throbbing cock, opened her mouth and allowed the head to slip in. It felt wonderful. Jane had been the first girl ever to give me a blow job, so Sharon was only the second girl that had ever had me in her mouth. I almost came on the spot, but just managed to hold it back.

She was very skilful at sucking me. She alternated between sucking me and swirling her tongue around the head. And then she took it in deeper; about two inches down my shaft, past the head, sucking and licking. And then I suddenly remembered that she'd been tasked with cleaning me off.

Next, she slid her head back, allowing my cock to leave her mouth. She turned her head and began licking down the rest of my shaft, right down to its root. Gradually she cleaned off all of Janes Juices. I was so close to shooting my load and trying really hard not to. When she looked as though she had finished cleaning me off, she again took me into her mouth and continued giving me a full on blow job, this time using her right hand to stroke me and her left hand to fondle my balls. My hips began to lift from the chair and my orgasm was approaching fast, when, "STOP! That's enough!"

Jane had stopped her just in time. "Oh my fucking god!" I exclaimed. "Jesus, I was almost there!"

"I know you were, but it's time for another hand. Deal 'em out again, Sharon!"

With a big smile on her face, Sharon got up and returned to her place on the sofa. As she sat, Jane said, "I think we've just about got to the end of the game now. Don't you both agree?"

"But we're all really close to cumming!" I said. "You can't leave us in limbo, like this!"

"No, I know. How about if Sharon stays the night and we all share our bed, upstairs?"

I was shocked; flabbergasted! My gast had never been so flabbered, in all my life! "Are you suggesting a threesome?"

"Yeah, why not? I've been testing myself all night, to see if I could handle it and I can! About the only thing that hasn't happened is that you haven't fucked Sharon; yet, and we can soon take care of that. I don't think I've ever been so turned on. I want you both in bed with me. Don't you both feel the same way?"

"Fuck yes! Let's tidy up down here and get to bed!" I said, with great excitement. This was totally unexpected. Of course, the quantity of booze we'd all had probably contributed to our mood, but right then, I didn't care. In no time at all, we were in our very large bed, me being the meat in their sandwich.

Jane took control and leaned down to kiss me, another really passionate one. Then she invited Sharon to do the same. Oh, it was so erotic, kissing two gorgeous women, one after the other. And then Jane blew my mind again when she leaned in to Sharon, kissing her just as passionately, while I watched.

Looking into Sharon's eyes, Jane said, very quietly, "I want you to fuck Steve now. I want you to straddle him and sit on his cock and fuck him. Is that ok?"

"Oh Jesus, yes. I'm so excited I'm nearly fit to burst!"

"Steve. Slide down the bed a bit, please. I want to sit on your face while Sharon fucks you, if that's ok?"

Being keen to comply and not wanting to spoil anything, I just slid down a bit. Sharon straddled me and Jane held my cock in place while she positioned herself, inserting it into herself as she slid down my shaft. We both let out a simultaneous groan of pleasure. Then, out of nowhere, Jane produced a small, flat, vibrator and slid it onto my lower belly, beneath Sharon's clit, producing another groan from her.

Jane then straddled my face, facing Sharon and lowered her fanny down to my mouth. She was still dripping wet and I slid my tongue straight into her love canal and then up her slit, around her clit and back to her vaginal entrance. Whilst Sharon fucked me feverishly, slamming her clit down, repeatedly, onto the vibrator being held in position by Jane, Jane ground her cunt into my face and I think she was leaning forward again, snogging Sharon.

And then I felt Sharon speeding up, slamming herself down faster and faster. I felt rhythms of pressure running up and down her love tube, squeezing my cock to an increasing beat, quicker and quicker. And then her floodgates seemed to open and she pressed herself down, holding herself still as her orgasm overtook her. I could feel her body, throbbing and jerking against my abdomen.

This set off Jane's climax and she ground her fanny harder into my face, gripping the side of my head; and my ears, as she came, hard. I couldn't hear a thing, she was gripping my head so tightly, but this set me off, as well. It felt like a gusher and I spurted my semen, over and over into Sharon's vagina. God, it was a big one, even compared to last week's episodes.

Jane rolled off of me, laying on her side beside me, but with her head at my knees. Sharon laid herself down on my chest, mewling a moan of satisfaction. My still semi hard penis remained inside her. I put my hand to the side, between Jane's legs and rested it on her bottom, gently stroking and massaging her behind.

"My God, that was good!" Jane quietly espoused. "If I'd known it'd be that good, we could have done that, years ago!" She quietly giggled and went on, "Of course, though, I don't think I could have handled it then, anyway!"

"Mmmm, yes." Sharon murmured. "I don't think I would ever even have thought of it, but I've never enjoyed love-making so much before. That was wonderful. And I don't think Steve's done yet. He's still hard, inside me. I can feel him!"

"Did you come a lot, darling?" Jane asked.

"Yeah, I think so. I'll get some tissues in a mo."

"Actually," Jane responded, "I haven't done being naughty yet. Sharon, I want to lick Steve's spunk out of your cunt if that's ok."

This got Sharon's attention and she sat up, giving me a very pleasant sensation in my cock. "Are you joking?" she asked Jane. "I think he really came a lot. I could feel it spurting into me. You want to lick that?"

"Yeah, I know. I'm feeling really dirty tonight, but I often make him come in my mouth; I like it! It's erotic! Well, to me anyway."

"Oh my God. That is so rude!" Sharon giggled. "In that case, I want to sixty nine you. We'll lick each other's pussies, shall we?"

Jane rolled away from me, onto her back and Sharon carefully got off me, her hand over her muff and sat on Jane's face. I'd never seen two women doing this before and was mesmerised. After a few seconds, I could see the lust in Sharon's face and she lowered her head to Jane's fanny and began kissing and licking her. Almost immediately, my cock was back to full hardness and I gently stroked it, using mine and Sharon's fluids as a lubricant.

I could see my spunk dribbling down the sides of Jane's face, as she tried to swallow as much as she could. Sharon began grinding herself onto Jane's mouth and after an unbelievably short time, she erupted into another climax, moaning and groaning effusively and gasping for air. When she'd come and was recovering, Jane rolled them both over so that she was now in the dominant position on top and pushed herself up into a semi sitting position, with her fanny firmly positioned on Sharon's face.

It wasn't long before she too climaxed, pressing her cunt down onto Sharon's mouth, nose and chin and as I watched, I was stroking myself faster and faster. However, as Jane came down from her orgasm, I slowed the pace and when she'd recovered, she reached her hand across and rested it on my penis, stopping my manipulations. "In a minute." She whispered. "We'll look after you!"

Slowly, Jane lifted herself off of Sharon's face and moved down the bed, turning herself round the right way. Gently she kissed Sharon on the lips, then moved over me and lay on my other side from her. Sharon sat up, on her elbow and seeing my burgeoning erection, smiled and asked, "Are we gonna sort this out now?"

By way of an answer, Jane bent her head and took my stiffness into her mouth, but after about five seconds or so, raised her head and said, "I can taste both of you on his prick. It's so erotic and sexy. Come and taste!"

Sharon moved over, close beside me and swallowed the end of my dick, sucking and licking it, yet again. "Mmm, I see what you mean. I think I'm beginning to find this sexy and erotic, too, you know. I never realised it could be so... I don't know... arousing? Erotic? I'm not sure of the right words, but I'm beginning to really like it! Like you do." Then she bent and carried on fellating me.

Jane reached with her hand and began fondling my balls as Sharon lapped at my rigid cock. And then Sharon slipped me out of her mouth and started to lick up and down the side of it. Jane then did the same action on the other side of my cock and they licked me together, in unison. Oh God. This was so erotic and I could feel my balls tightening as another climax approached.

Sharon took me back into her mouth as Jane moved down and started to lick my balls. Then she told Sharon that it was her turn to taste my jizz. "Let him come in your mouth. As he's coming, use your tongue to protect your throat, so he doesn't make you gag or choke on it!"