How I Got Into Waxing - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got closer to cumming, Sharon gripped it tighter and stroked me up and down, firmly as her head rose and fell, on my cock. And Jane, who was continuing to lick my balls, began stroking my perineum with the fingers of her other hand. I was very wet down there, from the combined juices of myself and Sharon and her fingers slid easily in the lubrication, further and further back, until she began to stroke and rim my bum hole with the flat of her fingertip.

This was what flipped me over into my second orgasm. I gave a warning to Sharon that I was cumming and then felt it rumbling from down below, along my penis and squirting into Sharon's waiting mouth. I have to give credit where it's due. Considering, as she claimed, that it was the first time anyone had come in her mouth, she handled it very well. Jane's first time had almost made her puke, but Sharon handled it with aplomb and never even spilt a drop, swallowing it all!

When I'd finished completely my ejaculation, Sharon let me slip out of her mouth and Jane leaned over and kissed her again, full on the mouth. I could see that they were exchanging saliva -- and my semen, as they kissed.

What a night it had been! It was beyond my wildest dreams. We spent the night sleeping in each other's arms, with myself in the middle. We awoke to the sound of the kids playing downstairs, which was normal for the weekend and Sharon slipped into the spare bedroom to make it appear that she'd spent the night there.

In the next chapter, I'll get back to the waxing saga.