How I Got My Mom Pregnant

Story Info
Title says it all.
799 words
4.25
224.6k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long Story short, my mother, Jane came home drunk from where she works Christmas party. I arrived home a couple minutes after from working the late shift. My dad left years before, so it's just been me and mom.

I had planned on going to go out with friends, but they had rung me up and cancelled on my way home. Not feeling like going out on my own to hunt for some pussy. I decided to stay in. Figuring just watching some porn, and jerk off.

My mom was lights out on the sofa. I helped my mom up and wrapped my right arm around her helping to hold her up as we walked. I wasn't trying to but the way I had to hold her, my hand was on her tit and I couldn't help feeling her up as we walked.

On arriving at her room, I laid her on her bed. And before I was about to depart, I noticed the nipple that top the tit I had my hand on, was visible hard.

As I always had a thing for women with big nipples, which I guess, I got from noticing my mom big nipples over the years. I decided to feel her up a bit more, she moaned, as I was doing it.

So I decided to get a better look, opening up her blouse and since her bra clasp was in front between her breasts, I popped it open. I've always thought my mom had a great pair of tits and I wasn't disappointed.

I played with them a bit more and she still seemed to be enjoying it. I then undid her skirt then removed it, leaving her just her panties.

I noticed a wetness spot on her crotch and I couldn't stop myself. I pulled her panties to the side and started to play with her pussy, Running my finger along her wet slit and then inserting it into her. I pumped it in and out as my thumb caressed her clit.

She surprised me by moaning, "Moorrreeee!"

Take that as a request and since my cock was now rock hard. I spread her legs and mounted her. What a feeling sink my cock into my own mother's cunt.

"Yesss... Fuckk... You feel so good in meee..., Which encouraged I stoked in and out, as I did my mom moaned, "that's it fuckkk meee..."

I took it she wanted it so I began to pound her harder. After a bit, I felt the need to cum build up in my balls. I just push in as hard as I could and blew all my cum inside her.

After which I laid beside her, and she rolled over and threw her arm and leg over me to cuddle against me for a while. Then feeling of her soft naked body against me... well got me hard again. So, of course, I slide out from under her, and then slide my hard cock into my mom's sloppy wet hole again.

Enjoying my first experience with what is called sloppy seconds. I loved the squishy sound my cock made as fucked my mom again. She seemed to like it maoning louder and louder as I speed up my thrusts. Finally I could not hold it back any more, popping off again.

I fell asleep beside her after leaving another load inside her. I woke up first and was showering when she entered the bathroom naked.

She asked me, so calmly it surprised me, "Did we have sex last night or did I dream it?

I thought about lying, but decided against, "Yes, we had sex." I answered.

"Did I come on to you or... did something else happen? She asked.

"Something else, you see..." But before I could continue mom stopped me, "no... I don't need the details of how it happened, ok?"

"Ok..."

"Did you cum in me?" she asked again just as calmly.

"Yes, twice and you seemed to enjoy it, is something wrong?" I replied.

"Not that it matters now, it's just that I'm not on the pill and... you might have got me pregnant... but want is done is done." She replied.

Deciding to push my luck, "want to join me?" I asked.

After a quiet minute she stepped into the shower to join me. Of course showering and soaping each other lead to mom pushed up against the tile wall my cock up her cunt once again, until I pumped even more cum into her.

As it turned out, I had got her pregnant and my little sister/daughter Amanda arrived late in July. We're still having sex, as far as anyone else is concerned the father has left town without saying a word as to where he was going.