How I Got My Name Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I crawled under the table, my ass on clear display to the GoPro mounted under the table, I was expecting to get mouthful after mouthful of cum. What I didn't realize is that each hand lasted less than a minute on average. Each time someone won a hand, they would unzip and signal me to whip out their cock and get to work. But I wouldn't have time to make them cum. Eventually seven of the nine players had their cocks dangling out of their pants. Two of the players did not and it wasn't a surprise that they were the first two out of the game. I got a sense of who was doing better by how many times I sucked their cocks. Two of the guys I assumed were winning because I serviced them the most and they seemed like they were close to cumming.

The number of guys at the table kept dwindling as they lost all their chips. Finally there were only two left, the two I assumed were winning. But before either could cum, one stood up. I had hoped James would be the winner, but he went out in fourth place. Oh well. I was sure he would fuck me eventually.

Dominique told me to come out from under the table. When I did, I noticed Julie was kneeling in front of the couch giving head to James while Howard fucked her from behind. I was jealous. Dominique then told me to come with her and she led me back to the bedroom. Immediately I noticed cuffs and ropes had been added to the bed. She told me to strip and added that I was the reward for the winner. It wouldn't be James to first have my pussy, but I knew the winner had a marvelous cock so I wasn't too disappointed.

Dominique made quick work of securing me to the bed. I was spread eagle on my back with my head hanging off the foot of the mattress. When my stallion walked into the room, he would have his prize dripping and ready. He took off his pants and straddled my head. I figured he would want to just fuck me since I'd sucked him many times already, but what he really wanted was me to suck his balls. I could see him stroking his cock to full erection while he fed me his balls into my willing mouth. I later learned this was called teabagging. He did this for a few minutes before climbing on top of me.

I wondered if, as winner, he had the choice of positions with me. As you know, I prefer doggie, but missionary is fine, especially when I am bound. Also especially when the guy is hung like a horse. I mean, I loved when my husband took me this way, but he never stretched my pussy the way this stranger did. He started pounding away at me. The only downside to being bound this way was I couldn't effectively thrust my hips up at him to maximize the stimulation as his hips slammed into mine and indirectly stimulated my clit. I tried to arch up, but the effect was minimal. Still, as deep as he could reach into the inner sanctum of my pussy and as wide as he was stretching me, the pleasure I received was spectacular.

He wasn't taking his time and going slow. I figured he didn't have a lot of time allotted before the next game and he wanted to finish instead of being teased like I had done while sucking him. I had not meant to tease him, but the limited time between hands necessitated that happening. I was moaning with each stroke. It was the best fuck I'd ever had. From outside the bedroom I heard Julie making similar sounds, although sometimes they were muffled. I didn't worry about what was happening to her. I was concentrating on what was happening to me. I knew it would only take a few more strokes before I would climax and I hoped he would last long enough. As hard as he was pummeling me, I wouldn't be surprised if he busted his nuts any moment. I pleaded with him to last just another minute so I could cum. When I said that, I felt his cock begin to swell even wider.

"No baby, don't cum yet," I yelled out to him. He responded with three extra forceful thrusts while commanding me to "Cum like the slut you were born to be." That was enough to trigger my release. My release was enough to trigger his as he quickly pulled out and shot his load up my stomach and onto my tits. I always love cumming at the same time as my partner and this was no exception. By body shook as much as my bindings allowed and continued as he climbed off of me. He walked around the head of the bed and presented his glistening cock for me to clean. The mixture of my juices and his cum was a tasty cocktail, one I hope to repeat soon. He left me tied to the bed, put his pants on and left the bedroom. I was left to try to calm down with a spasming pussy and a racing heartbeat. Then James entered the room. He was pantsless and his cock was at a glorious full staff.

He walked over so his cock was dangling over my face. "How did you enjoy Kenny?" he asked.

"He was amazing," I replied.

"Julie is being pincushioned," he told me. "We have a few minutes if you want me to finally fuck you."

I stuck my tongue out to lick the tip of his dick. It tasted like Julie. "Damn straight I want you to fuck me," I said. "That's why I am here."

James surprised me by removing my binds. He then told me to flip over onto my hands and knees. I quickly scampered into my favorite position while he grabbed a wedge pillow. He effortlessly lifted my hips and slid the pillow under my waist to raise up my ass. He then slid just the head of his cock into me. After Kenny had loosened me up, James had no trouble starting to slide into me. It was a little painful as he was slightly wider than Kenny, but I'd been dreaming about this moment and nothing was going to stop me from experiencing it. "Fuck me baby," I cried out.

"Fuck me daddy," James repeated back to me.

That was weird. I'd fantasized about him being my master, but he was younger than me so daddy seemed inappropriate. Still, if that was what he wanted, I was more than willing to play along.

"I've been a bad girl, daddy. Please fuck me," I exclaimed with joy.

I felt his cock fill me and then felt a spank on my right butt cheek.

"Oh, you've been bad?" he asked. "Then you need to be punished."

I felt another spank and worried that I'd played the game wrong and he was going to spank me instead of fucking me. But fortune was on my side and I got both. Soon I was howling and cumming again. My climax didn't trigger him, however, and he kept pounding into my unprotected backside. I tried to grip his cock with my pussy and milk him, but I couldn't. I wasn't strong enough to defend myself, not that I really wanted to. James hammered away at me for at least five minutes before calling for Dominique. When she entered the room he told her to grab a plug and some lube.

Julie had prepared me for this moment, I thought, although now that he was inside of me, I wasn't sure that the biggest plug she had used on me had been big enough to prepare my ass for him. Dominique handed him the items and I felt the cool gel of the lube drip between my cheeks and then the now slick head of the plug pushing against my asshole. "Hold this in place," he commanded Dominique who moved to the side of the bed to hold the plug. They didn't push it all the way into me, but used it to start stretching my browneye.

James kept fucking me, more savagely now, and my concerns were quickly focused on his cock, not Dominique or what James might do next. I could feel his sweat dripping onto my back and heard his breathing quicken. Then in a coordinated effort, I felt him moving into a kneeling position and then he pulled his cock out of me. I felt empty, especially since Dominique also pulled back the plug. But then I felt James' cockhead pushing against my asshole. I definitely didn't feel ready to take his full length (and width) but I tried to relax as I had been taught. As the head of his cock slipped past my sphincter, I cried out in pain but also felt a flood of his hot, sticky cum rocket into my ass. You know I'm a slut. That made me cum. I also reflexively rocked my ass back on him forcing more of his cock into my butt. Not a lot, mind you, but at least a couple inches. I screamed in pain again but also had another wave of orgasm wash over me.

After that James' quickly pulled out. I was disappointed, but then I felt Dominique pushing the plug back into me. This time she was more forceful and it wasn't just the tip she intended to insert. I think the plug was about as wide as James and my ass quickly snapped shut around it trapping his cum deep inside of me. It was way more arousing than when my husband last did that. He then gave my ass another firm swat and said, "We're going to have a lot of fun." That warmed my heart. I was filled with joy that he didn't think of this as a one time thing. I was also pleased when he climbed off the bed and offered my mouth the opportunity to clean him like Kenny had done. When he left, Dominique helped me make myself presentable again for round two of the game.

When I returned to the living room, I found Julie laying on the floor with her face covered in cum. I also noticed that her asshole was gaping. It took her about ten minutes to recover so round two started with only me as the serving girl. The guys seemed much more handsy. When they discovered I was now plugged, James, to their approval, told them I wanted to be ready to offer all my holes. I wondered (hoped) if I would end up like Julie. During the first half hour of the second game, my tits were mauled, my pussy was fingered and the plug was pushed around. Julie finally joined back in, looking rode hard and put away wet. By the time she went under the table (no coin toss this time) I had already cum once on somebody's fingers and was quickly working on another climax.

After the first player went out of round two, I was directed over to him and found his pants down and his cock up. He pulled me into position and sat me down on his lap, impaling myself in the process. I didn't need instructions to start bouncing up and down. I lifted my shirt so the other players could watch my tits bounce, at least as much as the implants would allow. I felt the early pangs of another orgasm start to build until James chastised Dion saying he knew the rules and no fucking until after the game. It wasn't lost on me that James had let me fuck myself until I thought I'd be able to cum soon before stopping him. I dismounted with disappointment and asked who needed another drink. Dion moved to the couch, his cock glistening with my juice and his pants disgarded. I wanted to at least clean him off, but I didn't know if that was allowed, so I hurried to the kitchen to complete the drink orders.

The second game didn't last as long as the first. The guys definitely seemed more reckless with their betting as if they were more inspired to finish the game. One by one they joined Dion in the living room. My mouth was watering at the lineup of big cocks waiting, I assumed, for me. When only two players remained, James and another guy whose name I didn't catch yet, Julie was brought out from under the table and escorted to the bedroom where I assumed she would soon be bound as I had been. Five hands later, James moved all in and lost. The poker game was over and what I hoped would be the fuck the shit out of Karen game could now begin.

The winner walked toward the bedroom. James removed my shirt and apron. I was told to leave on the stockings, garter and heels. I guess they filmed well. He then led me to the living room where seven additional cocks awaited me. I didn't know exactly what Julie had done, but they started me on my knees where five of the guys surrounded me for a blowbang. My first blowbang but definitely not the last, I hoped.. With the guy in the center in my mouth, I took turns stroking the other four. Remembering how Julie had been coated in cum, I wondered if this is how it happened. The other three guys substituted in when somebody said they were getting close to popping. Apparently they didn't want to waste their load just yet. I could hear Julie getting plowed in the bedroom and wondered how long it would be until I got fucked again. It wasn't much longer.

Kenny sang the praises of my pussy and Dion told me to bend over the couch. A cock was presented from behind the couch for me to suck again while another one (I think it was Dion) penetrated me from behind. With the plug still in my ass, I felt fuller than when James took me earlier. I didn't think that was possible. Whomever was fucking me only took a few minutes before he pulled out and someone else took his place. The process repeated with the guy in my mouth.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I had five guys fuck me and I sucked off five guys before one of them pull out of my mouth and shot his load in my face. Everyone cheered as if it was a contest to see who was the first to cum. I got the impression that event also hearalded the start of the next phase of the party as the guy who was fucking me stopped, pulled out and I felt someone tugging at my butt plug. I turned my head and saw that it was James. When the plug popped free I could feel his cum from earlier oozing out of my tighter hole.

I thought for sure that James was going to take me there, but instead, thankfully after lubing me up again, he pointed to a guy who had the smallest cock of the group. That's not to say he was small. He was significantly bigger than Tom, but he was more inline with the strap-on that Julie preferred so I knew I could handle him. He moved in behind me and without fanfare filled my back door. I was excited and opened right up for him. Then I was surprised when he began to lift me off my kneeling position. I didn't know I could stand and have a cock up my ass at the same time.

He pulled me back a few steps and then warned me that we were going to lay down. Thankfully two people grabbed my arms and helped us to the floor without him pulling out of my ass. He was laying on his back and I was lying face up on top of him. I started to try and rock into a reverse cowgirl so I could ride him, but he wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my breasts to hold me tightly against his chest. Then Howard straddled me and slid his cock into my pussy. Thus began my DP. Moments later Kenny stepped over us and fed me his cock. My DP had turned into the same pincushion that Julie had enjoyed earlier.

I went from never feeling as full in the bedroom to knowing I'd never been filled like this in the living room. It was also the time I celebrated being multi-orgasmic. The guy in my ass, I later learned was Chet, really didn't do much because building a rhythm was next to impossible with Howard reaming my cunt. On some hard thrusts I found myself sliding up Chet's cock and then back down, but it wasn't really planned. Planned or not though, it felt great and soon I had a sterling climax. I'm not sure they heard much as I was effectively muted by Kenny's dick filling my throat, but the crowd did cheer so I'm sure they realized what happened.

Howard and Kenny stopped before they came and were replaced by James, in my pussy (yeah) and another anonymous guy in my mouth. It was then I noticed Julie returning to the group. She had not bothered putting her outfit back on after her time in the bedroom. The guy she had been with brought the bedroom camera with him. His cock was soft, drained by Julie no doubt, and he began recording as she began another blowbang to keep the guys fresh, hopefully for me.

After the guy I was blowing shot his load down my throat, James pulled out and Chet told me to dismount. I was disappointed he didn't cum in my ass, but I did as I was commanded. I wasn't gaping like Julie had earlier, but I definitely felt loose in back. I was commanded to stand up and James pointed at another friend who had been in the blowbang and was rock hard. He was almost as big as James and I was a little scared as he took a position behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and began playing with my pussy. I leaned back against him, his cock pressed against my ass. Facing the camera, he asked if I was ready for a real cock in my ass. My mind was floating as I nodded, unable to speak. James handed him the lube which was poured onto my palms. I understood he wanted me to spread it on his cock so I reached around and gave him a quick slick hand job.

When he was ready, he told me to spread my cheeks. The camera was focused on my face and the mixed look of fear, pain and ecstasy as he slowly pushed his cock inside of me. At least he went slow enough for me to acclimate to his size as he was bigger than Julie's plugs. My feet did a little dance as he worked himself all the way in. Then James told me to wrap my arms around the guy's neck. I didn't know why, but I wasn't going to start questioning him now.

Another generous cock moved in front of me and the assfucker told me to wrap my legs around him. I felt his hands help support me under my thighs and when he lifted, it was easier than I imagined to raise my legs into the commanded position. That also made it easy for the new guy to slide into my pussy. It felt very similar to when I was laying on Chet, except I was in the air and now they could fuck both my holes at the same time. My mouth was not in a position to suck someone off, but they boys seemed to prefer my ability to moan and scream instead as I was fucked into complete submission.

These two guys had obviously done this before, probably to Julie earlier tonight. Assfucker timed his thrusts exactly opposite to the guy in my pussy. One would pull out while the other slammed into me and then the opposite. I began cumming within a minute and I didn't stop. At best, I'd have 20-30 seconds between orgasms, but my recollection is I was in a state of continual climax. I probably would have passed out except my vocal gratitude of their performance also excited them and about three minutes later (I timed them on the video) they dropped me to the floor and both unloaded on my face. My body was quivering as I laid on the floor, much like I had seen Julie earlier.

I was left to recover as the guys turned their attention to Julie and began to gangbang her. My vision was a bit distorted and unfocused as I tried to watch but my body was still recovering from my power fuck. The guys were focused on her and her screams of passion until I finally sat upright and Chet came back over and fed me his cock. I blew him slowly and he seem content not to fuck my face. As the guys who were not hammering Julie or getting a handjob from her to keep them ready noticed I was open for business again, I was put to use as a fluffer to keep them ready. This flow of one of us being fucked while the other kept the guys ready continued until each of the guys blew multiple loads and were completely spent. I was completely spent too, laying on the floor and covered in cum. I'd never felt so satisfied. Julie went a little longer than I did and even masturbated to a final orgasm and the cheers of the crowd.

I lost track of how many of the nine guys had used which of my holes. I was guessing they all had taken a turn or two with all of them. The only one I was sure of is that James had not taken my ass. I would have remembered that. But I was content just to lay on the floor as a piece of used fuckmeat for the time being. The guys eventually dressed and left, Julie said she was going to shower and after she left, Dominique told me I had one more task. She let me rest up a few more minutes as she tidied up the living room and dining table and James moved the cameras to the bedroom. When Julie returned from her shower, we all went back to the bedroom.

It was walking there that I realized Dominique had not participated in the evenings activities except for handling a camera. I assumed she wanted to get off too, a task now that I had a little rest, I was happy to help her achieve. But that wasn't all they had planned. I didn't know if this would be edited into a separate movie, but Dominique stripped and lay down on the bed. I was told to eat her, a task I didn't mind at all. Julie was handling the camera. Behind me, I would later learn when watching the film with my husband as ordered, James was stroking his cock back to full hardness. When he pressed it against my asshole, I stopped licking his wife long enough to cry out, "Yes daddy. Take your slut's ass!" James wasted no time pushing his cock deep into my asshole. I wasn't sure if I'd taken it all when Dominique responded by grabbing my head and pulling my mouth back down to her pussy. "Make your Mistress cum you worthless slave," she admonished me, "or you won't get your daddy's cock ever again."