How I Got My Name Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd forgotten he liked me to call him daddy. I fought against her grip long enough to lift my mouth off her pussy and cry out, "I'm sorry daddy. I've been a bad girl. Please punish me." I then ended my struggle and began eating her out again.

I was hoping he would remember spanking me earlier and he did. He pulled out of my ass long enough to turn both cheeks red. Julie zoomed in on my backside as he punished me. My asshole was gaping much like I had seen hers do earlier. Now James had little resistance when he rammed his cock back inside of me as a reward for Dominique's first orgasm.

James was every bit the stallion I had dreamed he would be. I don't know how many times he had already cum, but he certainly wasn't in a hurry now and no matter how much I tried to squeeze his cock and how loudly his wife moaned, he continued fucking the shit out of me. Eventually Dominique told me she had enough and slithered out from under my tongue. She grabbed the camera from Julie who moved to the foot of the bed and knelt on the floor. James pulled out and slapped my ass a final time.

"Get down on the floor with your slut sister you dirty whore," he commanded. I don't think I would accept anybody else calling me a dirty whore, but from him, I took it as a badge of honor. That was exactly what I had been tonight, earning $1,500 toward the tab on my fake tits. It was the easiest money I had ever made. You might notice I didn't get paid for the James and Dominique video, but I didn't care. He'd broken me in and I loved every minute of it.

Once I was kneeling next to Julie, she turned her head and kissed me passionately. James moved in front of us and began jacking off. I followed Julie's lead and turned to watch him while I opened my mouth as she did the same.

"What are the two of you?" James forcefully asked. I wasn't sure how to respond, although it was the last time I struggled to answer that question. Julie knew the answer, of course.

"We're black cock sluts, daddy!" she yelled.

"What about you?" he asked, directed at me. I now understood the game.

"I'm a black cock slut too, daddy," I replied. Then I added, "I'll do anything you and Mistress command."

James was furiously tugging on his cock and told us to shut our mouths before he unloaded on both our faces. I'd never felt so proud to have cum on my face. Our last task, for the closing of the film no doubt, was to kiss each other and lick each other's faces clean. It was a kinky end to an amazing night.

In the months to cum, I paid off my breast augmentation debt and kept earning money with new shoots every couple of weeks. That would have never been enough to keep my pussy and ass satisfied, except for every couple of days, a friend of James and Dominique would show up at my house demanding a blowjob or to fuck me. I never turned them away, although I did discover not all black men are blessed with huge dicks. That didn't matter. I setup our guest bedroom as my fuck den. I made sure to mount mirrors where I could see myself from multiple angles. I also mouthed three GoPros so I could always provide James the footage. There was something about my looking in the mirror and seeing a big titted blonde slut getting reamed by a black cock that kept me horny. I still played with Julie and she was still my Domme. Unless Dominique came over or summoned us to their house. Then we both were subs. Tom's cock was of little interest to me after James and his friends ruined my holes. Of course I didn't tell him that. But I tried to keep him interested in my ass while I filled my pussy with a big dildo so I'd still feel tight to him.

I proudly wore the BCS shirt, a slightly longer one though, in public. Whenever I did that, I always was on the lookout for a guy to pick me up and use me in the back seat of my car, a secluded park or a cheap motel. I never went to their houses for safety reasons, although I admit I was tempted more than a few times.

The first time I kissed Julie I never could have predicted how my life would turn out, but I wouldn't change anything for the world. My life as a submissive slut is more rewarding than I could imagine and my pussy, ass and mouth are open to anyone who figures out my true nature.

The End