How I Got My Name Ch. 03

Story Info
I finally get to serve James and find a new life for myself.
12.6k words
4.67
13.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may sound strange, but ever since my husband Tom found out about my need for submission, our marriage has been stronger. I wasn't even jealous that as payment for her access to my body, my Mistress had to give him access to hers. For the next month, when Tom was traveling for work, Mistress Julie used and abused me in various exciting ways and I loved every minute. Then on the weekends, when Tom was home, he took on the role of my Master. He wasn't nearly as creative as Julie, after all this was new to him. I didn't know if he was just still learning or whether he was concerned with going too far. His spanking got better over time, but he still wasn't as firm with his impact play as Julie, no matter how much I encouraged him. He certainly had grown to enjoy anal sex and I wasn't complaining about that. Nor was I complaining about Julie making me wear butt plugs in public, frequently without underwear so any juices leaking from my pussy would cause a wet spot to be visible on the sheer dresses she usually had me wear.

While my time serving Tom and Julie was wonderful, there was a new experience they had not given me that I was still craving. Twice over the last month, Julie showed me videos of her serving James. Once she was serving him and his wife, Dominique. She apparently was the woman Julie had seen with James at the gym. She was definitely a hard body and gym rat. Tall, lean and muscular, she looked like she could break someone in two if she got mad. She looked like she might have Jamacain heritage as she was darker skinned than James. They made a striking couple.

The other video was of James and two of his friends. Julie explained that Dominique was the camera person. They took turns fucking Julie for the better part of an hour. She was just a fucked out slab of meat to them. At first they fucked her individually, missionary position so the camera could capture her massive tits bouncing with each thrust. Then they took her doggie style so she could blow the two other guys while the third pounded her from behind. Of course spanking was involved too and Julie was having a seemingly endless string of orgasms.

For the finale, they gave her a pincushion, that is, she sat on one guy's cock while James took her ass and the third guy fed his dick to her very willing mouth. I had seen her take James up her back door before, but I wasn't sure how she could have an equally big dick in her pussy at the same time. She told me she had never felt so full. That I could believe. The foursome didn't last too long. After about three minutes, James pulled out and Julie rolled off the guy in her pussy. She ended up on her back looking up at three big black cocks being jerked off on her face. She was a glazed donut when they were done. She then looked at the camera and said, "I'm a black cock slut."

You might think it was Julie teasing my pussy while we watched her videos that excited me. But really it was the thought that she would introduce me to James and his giant cock. It took a couple of weeks of begging her before she finally agreed to talk to him about me. I guess she wanted to keep him to herself, not that I can blame her. When she got home from the gym the next day, she called me and told me to hurry my ass over to her house. When I arrived she told me to strip. She then told me to eat her pussy and if I could make her cum five times, she would tell me what James said about me.

Since I was always prepared to eat Julie's pussy, this task was hardly a form of punishment. Yes it took longer than usual since generally she only required me to make her cum a couple of times before we would move on to another activity. She took off her skirt, sat on the couch and spread her legs. She wasn't wearing panties. That wasn't a surprise. What was a surprise was the moment my tongue touched her already wet folds was the taste of cum. It wasn't girl cum either. Well it was a bit of girl cum but mostly it was the pungent flavor of a man and a fairly large amount as well.

"James and I borrowed the gym manager's office today," Julie said proudly. "The manager is mixed in there too. They both took me on his desk."

So there were two loads of cum in her pussy minus whatever leaked out on her drive home. I dutifully went to work cleaning her out. I was sure she had cum a couple of times too as they fucked her, so I figured she would climax fairly quickly. Julie was blessed with being multi-orgasmic and once she started cumming, she was quick to cum again. I was hoping the drive home from the gym had not calmed her down too much.

I had her cleaned out by the time her first climax coursed through her body. A few minutes later she clamped her legs around my head as her body thrashed back and forth with orgasm number two. I was basically hanging on for the ride at that point. About half way through my ministrations to make number three a reality, she pushed me down on the floor and sat on my face. I knew she loved the feeling of power this gave her as she forced her pussy down on my mouth. I also knew she would climax again quickly. I was grateful when she did. I was more than half way through my task. Fortunately Julie was prepared to lend me a hand.

She stood up and walked to the end table next to the couch. I knew there were several toys there. She returned holding a black dildo and a purple vibrator. She also told me to kneel in front of the couch as she plopped back down in front of me.

"Just watch," she instructed me as she inserted the dildo. It slid right in with no resistance. It wasn't lost on me that the dildo was black, although it wasn't as big as James appeared in the videos.

My mouth watered as I watch Julie fuck herself. Her eyes were shut. I assumed she was reliving the memory of the gym office. I had lust in my heart wishing it was me who was used on the desk. I could hear her juices lapping against the fake cock and the room was filled with the smell of her arousal. I desperately wanted to rub my own pussy, but I knew better than to assume I had permission to pleasure myself. I could only watch as Julie pounded the fake cock in and out of her pussy until orgasm number four overtook her.

As soon as she pulled the dildo out, I leaned forward and took it in my mouth. I wanted to taste her without the mixture of guy cum contaminating her flavor. I then went down on her again to get her essence right from the source. She was content to let me tongue her again, at least for a few minutes. I had hoped to bring her off again, but before she climaxed, she pushed me away. I went back to kneeling before her submissively and watching. It was then I noticed the vibrator she chose was her curled g-spot vibe. She was definitely looking to finish with a bang, so to speak.

She turned the vibe on high and slipped it curl side up into her pussy. I could tell by the look on her face when it hit the magic spot. That was also the point when she told me to lean my face closer. Julie also began to rub her clit vigorously.

I had seen women squirt in videos before, but never in person. I assumed Julie knew how to make it happen. She began to howl. She didn't moan. Her noises were much more primal. I'm pretty sure I would have cum already if she touched me in this way, but she held out. She was letting climax number five build. I was impressed by her ability to hold back. I hoped she would teach me how to squirt, although I know some women never do and I didn't know if I could. One thing was for sure, Julie knew just how to touch herself to achieve such an explosion. And my face caught the brunt of it.

That's not to say I got all of it. Julie went off like a sprinkler; her squirting orgasm flying in all directions. I'd never heard a woman make sounds like Julie made as she was consumed by the largest orgasm I had ever witnessed. Needless to say, my face was never this wet after an orgasm, be it man or woman, before either. If she had let me masturbate along with her, I would have cum the instant her squirt had hit my face. Instead, it just reinforced my desire to get off. But those instructions were not forthcoming. In fact, Julie just lay slumped on the couch, her energy spent and her body trying to recover.

Julie remained motionless for fifteen or twenty minutes. I remained kneeling in front of her having received instructions to do elsewise. When she finally rose, she seemed pleased I was still there.

"I'm spent," she told me. "I don't have enough energy left to do you. You can go home. Take the night off."

"What about James?" I asked. "You promised to tell me what he said if I made you cum five times."

"Honestly the last two I did myself," she said. I was crestfallen. Had I really failed?

"But you did inspire me," she continued, "so I guess you helped." She then smiled at me.

"Be at my gym tomorrow morning at nine," she instructed. "Park in the back row like I told you I did. I told him what kind of car you drive. If he isn't outside by 9:15, he changed his mind. Wear something easy to remove. I can't guarantee he will want to strip you, but he won't be staying past 9:30, so you don't want to waste any time. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "And thank you for arranging this."

Julie may have needed to rest, but once I got home I grabbed by vibrator and began pleasuring myself. After my first orgasm, I switched to a dildo and fucked myself imaging it was James. It didn't take me long to cum again. Picturing his muscular body and huge cock was enough to make my pussy quiver immediately. Orgasm number three occurred with my dildo deep in my ass. I knew I couldn't fit James up there, but Tom fucking my ass almost every weekend had taught me to love the full feeling from stretching my backdoor. After three orgasms I took a break and showered. After that I rested, although I admit I had to play with myself again at bedtime before I could fall asleep.

At 8:45 I was parked in the last row of the gym. I was wearing a loose fitting short dress and nothing else. I didn't know if James would even show up, but if he did, I took Julie's advice to leave him with easy access to my body. As you probably guessed, my pussy was demanding attention and I was all too pleased to give it. If James wanted to touch my pussy, he would find it wet and ready for him.

Alas, 9:00am passed without the black Adonis walking toward me. I hoped he had just lost track of time. By 9:10 I was getting worried. 9:15 came and went and I was frustrated. I had not allowed myself to cum in hopes that James would bring me off. Julie had warned me that 9:15 was the cut off time, but just as I was giving up, I saw him walk out the front door. Now I could only hope he still had time to join me.

Fortunately, he walked straight to my car, opened the door and slid in next to me. He didn't say a word. No introduction, no how are you doing and no mention of my car reeking of sex. He simply arched his butt and slid down his gym shorts. Even flaccid, his cock was impressive. Without being told, I lowered my head and took him between my lips. He didn't stay flaccid for long. His cock was unlike any I had ever experienced. Of course, that was why I was there.

I must admit it felt weird sucking off a stranger in my car who never said a word. I felt like I knew him from the videos Julie showed me, but I really didn't. His hand was on the back of my head, which I loved, although he wasn't trying to force me further down his cock. At full hardness, I couldn't take it all anyway. I figured it was getting close to 9:30 and I wanted to be sure he came, so I concentrated on the engorged tip of his amazing cock with my lips while I stroked the shaft with my right hand. Apparently this worked because I soon felt him swell and I was rewarded with the biggest, mouth filling load of cum I'd ever received. I felt a wave of pride wash over me. I thought back to Julie squirting on me and wondered whether James' load would have coated my face more than she had done. Hopefully I will get another chance to find out.

This entire time he never touched me. My pussy and tits were available, but he was content to just receive the pleasure I gave him. I was disappointed, but I was still happy to just serve him like Julie had taught me. Maybe next time I would get to cum. But I was getting ahead of myself. I didn't even know if there would be a next time. Fortunately as he was exiting the back seat, he looked at me and finally spoke.

"Same time tomorrow, slut?" he asked.

I nodded and said, "Yes, sir." I wanted him to know he was in charge, as if there was any doubt.

After I watched him walk away, I drove home and then ran over to Julie's house. She stripped me and bent me over her knee. She spanked me for being a "naughty cock sucking whore" as I described the encounter. She then had me sit on the floor while she videoed me masturbating until I shrieked in orgasm.

"I'll send that to James," she told me. "Maybe tomorrow he will want to see that live."

I wasn't comfortable with her sending it out into the wild, but if it inspired James to meet me again and then get me off, I could live with it. "Can you send it to Tom as well, Mistress?" I asked her. "That will give him something to jerk off too in his hotel room."

Julie kept me at her house the rest of the day and I was too exhausted to need to play with myself before falling asleep. I was on time the next morning at the gym, wearing a different easily accessible dress and masturbating in the back seat again.

James was earlier this time, walking to my car at about 9:05. I hoped this meant he would play with me. Unfortunately, he just wanted another blowjob. This time he recorded me on his camera. I still loved sucking his cock and I wasn't even upset that he recorded me. I knew he did that to Julie and that led to him fucking her eventually. He seemed to be following the same pattern with me. Today, however, I didn't stroke his cock. I just held it in my left hand while I took as much of it as I could down my throat. My right hand was busy rubbing my clit.

He blew another big load into my mouth. This time he did push my head down and held his cock deep in my mouth before he exploded. That triggered my own orgasm. If he noticed (or cared) I'm not sure because like yesterday, he didn't say a word. He left as soon as I could clean his dick, only this time he didn't tell me to come back tomorrow. I was worried I'd done something wrong by playing with myself.

James didn't have my contact info unless Julie gave it to him. He could always get in touch with me through her, but the rest of the week passed without him calling. When my husband came home on Friday, I was thinking of James while Tom fucked me. He came, but I did not. I faked it. The rest of the weekend was better. He kept me bound for most of Saturday and teased me without letting me cum just the way I loved. When he finally fucked my ass late in the afternoon I didn't have to fake it, but I still imagined I was riding James. Sunday Julie came over since her husband was playing golf. Both she and Tom had me serve them, which was wonderful. I did manage to ask Julie, while Tom was out of the room, if James had called her about me. She said he had not and instructed me just to wait patiently. If he wanted me, he would call. She also told me that Monday morning she would come over and make me forget about James. That was intriguing. I didn't know exactly how she could do that but I was excited to find out.

I got a message from Julie as Tom was leaving for the airport the next morning at 9am. I assume she had been watching for his car to pull out of the garage. The message was pretty simple. It instructed me to take off my clothes. I was then to put on wrist cuffs, but not to hook them together yet. I was to set an alarm for 10am and then unlock the front door. While I waited, I was to sit on the living room couch. I was told to masturbate, but warned not to cum. Since the instructions didn't mention using a toy, I knew I could just tease myself with my fingers without climaxing. I wasn't surprised she wanted me primed for her arrival.

When the alarm went off, my phone chirped. I had additional instructions. I was to get on my hands and knees with my ass in the air facing the front door. I was also to blindfold myself. I was to continue masturbating until my phone rang. That was a signal to clip the wrist cuffs together behind my back. I was to remain on the floor. These instructions meant I would be vulnerable to whatever diabolical plan Julie had for me. I felt my pussy gush a little in anticipation.

How long was it before my phone rang? I'm not sure. About a half an hour I would guess. I was primed to orgasm and had been struggling not to cum. Cuffing my wrists behind my back helped a little because I couldn't masturbate any more, but it did little to distract my mind from the position I was in waiting for my Mistress to use me. My brain thought of all sorts of things she might do to me, each more depraved than the last, but each more exciting too. Finally I heard the door open. Whatever was going to happen, it was going to happen now.

Julie didn't say anything as she entered my living room. Her first touch was to rub my ass. I assumed she would finger me to make sure I had followed instructions, but after a firm squeeze of my right butt cheek, a hard spank was next to follow. Then she gave me an equally hard spank on my left ass cheek. She alternated ten strokes on each side. I was crying by the time she finished and finally pushed two fingers into my pussy. If I had not already been soaked from masturbating, I would have been dripping from the spanking. She gave me five thrusts of her fingers turning my sobs into moans before she pulled her fingers out and ran them along my asshole. This caused me to involuntarily wiggle my butt at her. Then I felt the head of a dildo sliding across my slit. I prayed it was a strap-on. A deep first thrust confirmed that it was.

I must have earned a good fucking by following her instructions all morning because that is exactly what I got. I also got more spankings between thrusts. I loved it. Then Julie pulled up my arms so I was kneeling. She continued savagely thrusting into me. Julie held the carabiner clipping my wrists together in her left hand to steady me. With her right hand, she reached around my body and started slapping my right breast and nipple. The new sensation of pain shot straight to my clit and I began begging for permission to cum. Then she switched hands and began to spank my left tit. I began thrusting back against her cock.

Her response was to stop slapping my tits and use both her hands to cup them. This let her steady my body and firmly pinch my nipples. I howled and started to cum. I couldn't hold back. She was fucking me too well and the pain triggered my release. I was sure I'd earned a punishment, but I didn't care. It was worth it. Julie had to feel my body quivering, but she kept fucking me for at least another minute as I rode my pleasure wave. When I finally started calming down, she pulled out. But she wasn't done. Almost as soon as the dildo left my now happy pussy, I felt the cool gel of anal lube being dripped between my ass cheeks. I didn't think I'd earned this pleasure, but I wasn't about to complain.

You might be surprised how easy it was for me to take the fake cock up my ass. But with my husband seeming to prefer my ass to my cunt lately, I'd had lots of practice spreading my browneye. Instantly as she pushed into me, my nerve endings began firing and another orgasm began building deep inside of me. Julie pushed my face back to the floor allowing my ass to raise up and give her better leverage. I screamed as she bottomed the dildo deep inside of me, her harness banging against my butt. My Mistress definitely knew how to fuck. I was so lucky to belong to her. She kept her pace constant, driving my arousal higher and higher. Was I surprised when she stopped just before I climaxed again? Not really, although I was disappointed.