How I Got My Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood up, Julie took my hand. "I want to change out of my bathing suit, so I'll leave you alone to um, relieve yourself. I've got another DVD I think you'll like. Just come with me into the kitchen for a moment first. I have something I want to show you."

I must say I was intrigued by what could be so important that I had to see it now. As soon as Julie went upstairs I was going back into the bathroom even though she suggested I should masturbate on the couch. I followed her into the kitchen. As she neared the counter, I watched as she raised her hands and untied her bikini top. As she turned back toward me, her tiny scraps of fabric falling to the floor she said, "Take a good look. You've been wanting to see them all day."

I had wanted to see them all day, but I was paralysized with fear as she exhibited herself to me. She reached forward with her hands and grabbed both my wrists. I offered no resistance. "Come on, Karen. Touch them. I don't mind," was her response while pulling my hands toward her amazing breasts. As my hands touched her orbs, my fingers reflexively squeezed them and began to rub her nipples.

"That's it baby. I'm probably as wet as you know," she said. "Do you want to lick my nipples?"

I think I was coming out of my state of shock because I recovered enough of my wits to shake my head, "no."

Julie's response was to spin me around and press me against the counter next to the refrigerator. She also lifted my wrists pinning my hands against the upper cabinet. That was when she kissed me for the first time. It was also the first time I kissed a woman since Freshman year and I immediately melted against her. As she kissed me I felt her right hand leave my wrist. I didn't lower my arm right away and soon her left hand was holding both my wrists. I knew I could break away, but I didn't want to. Her right hand slid down my body pulling my bikini bottom string as it went. Gravity did the rest. Unprotected, it was easy for her to confirm my arousal and she commented that I was very pungent. This was humiliating, but also something I knew was true. She easily slid two fingers inside of me and simultaneously began to rub my clit with her thumb. I cursed myself for being so easily manipulated. But I was putty in her hands.

I knew my arousal level was similar to when I masturbated in her bathroom. That meant her manipulation of my pussy would soon cause me to orgasm. She continued to kiss me with a ferocity I had never known from my previous lovers and I was moaning back into her mouth. My pussy was squeezing her fingers. I pulled my head back away from her mouth with a hearty scream as the arrival of my orgasm was emanate. But then her fingers stopped and quickly she pulled them out of me. She switched hands holding my wrists above my head. Her right hand, now slick with my juices, took control of holding me while her left hand moved toward the refrigerator and I heard several pieces of ice descending down their chute. I suppose I should have guessed what was about to happen, but I didn't. At least I didn't until I felt the ice cube pressed against my clit. I screamed again, but not in a good way. My orgasm quest was dashed and I offered no resistance as she spun me around again so I was facing the cabinet this time. Julie switched hands again so her left hand held me in place. You would think after the ice cube I would have broken free. But I was too overwhelmed to move. I heard the drawer on my right open, but I didn't look down. I was emotionally broken, my body in shock from the freezing cube chilling my clit.

She pulled my left arm down and pinned my wrist to the small of my back. I kept my right arm in place without it being held. I didn't understand why. Even when I felt the cold steel of the handcuffs in Julie's right hand ratchetted around my left wrist, I didn't move. Nor when she pulled my right arm down and similarly secured it, I never felt the need to escape. Next Julie untied my bikini top and it felt perfectly natural. Finally she spun me around again to face her. Unfortunately she grabbed two more ice cubes. She held them up so I could see them.

"You have a decision to make Karen," she began. "You may lick my nipples like I asked before or I can hold these ice cubes against yours. Which would you prefer?"

I didn't realize it at the time, but he was giving me a choice to resist her or submit to her. I chose to lick her nipples. In the moment, I didn't realize the consequences of that action. Had I not resisted a few minutes earlier, I could have told myself I was just interested in the results of her surgery. But with my hands cuffed behind my back, I was helpless and my choice was my pain or her pleasure. I leaned forward and gave her right nipple a tentative lick. Then I did the left one. When I started alternating between them and sucking, Julie cooed, "See that's not that bad."

Truthfully it wasn't bad, but the handcuffs were what was turning me on again. Having thought about how Julie felt when James told her what to do, I was now starting to experience that myself. I kind of expected her to push me to my knees to eat her pussy. It had been years since I'd done that, but I figured cunnelingus was like riding a bike and I would remember what to do. Instead she brought me back to the living room and sat me on the couch. Only then did she give my pussy a quick rub.

"Like I said, I need to change," she told me. "I'll put on the next video to amuse you while I'm gone."

I was too stunned to say much. I just watched as she switched disks. As it began, she came back to the couch and opened the drawer of the end table. "I almost forgot," she said as I watched her retrieve a small egg vibrator. She turned it on, but it was not very strong. She then unceremoniously slid it into my pussy. "Don't let the fall out or I will have to punish you," she said with a smile. I could only nod. She then turned and went up the stairs to her bedroom.

The egg was just powerful enough to tease me and I couldn't use my hands to rub myself. She had placed me in a simple, but diabolical situation and all I could do is watch her and James on the screen. She was also tied, although in a much more elaborate fashion with rope over a padded bench. She also had a Hitachi Wand near her pussy supported by a metal rod affixed to a tripod. Her arms and legs were tied tightly to the bench, but her butt and thighs had just enough range of motion that she could rock back and press it against her pussy. But she couldn't hold that position for long. She kind of had to twerk on it to get any stimulation. Oh, and James was spanking her with a leather paddle. Hard. Her ass was bright red and I'm sure it would be bruised. But she was purring like a kitten as I was being tormented and unable to cum.

The next scene had her bound to a wooden cross. This time James was using a riding crop on her breasts and stomach. The same Hitachi had been moved to provide more stimulation, although he didn't let her cum on it. I'd been rooting for her, but her orgasm was delivered after the Hitachi was moved out of the way and the riding crop was snapped repeatedly on her clit. She was struggling, rocking back and forth. At first I thought she was trying to escape, although I didn't see how that was possible. But it turned out she was fighting the need to climax until James said "Cum now slut," and gave her the hardest strike I had seen yet directly on her clit. She exploded on impact. I saw her body tense several times and then her head hung down and she remained motionless for several minutes.

I had never had that intense an orgasm and the stupid egg was just making me want to cum again.

The third scene on the DVD started with Julie bound spread eagle to a bed. She was wearing a leather blindfold. Other than that, she was naked. A group of five men entered the bedroom. Three were black, two were white and all of them were well endowed. There seemed to be two cameras running, but the camera people were never in the shoot. The first guy moved to the head of the bed and fed Julie his cock. She slurped it down to its base. The group didn't seem to be in a hurry. The other guys stood around waiting their turn. When guy #1 was ready to fuck her, a second guy took his position at the head of the bed. But instead of just feeding her his cock, he straddled her head and placed his ass over her mouth. I'd never eaten anyone's ass and it did not look appealing to me, but Julie never complained. The guy she was rimming's cock got hard quickly and he slowly stroked it waiting for the first fucker to be finished. It was then Julie came back down the stairs. I wouldn't say she slipped into something more comfortable, but she looked both dominating and sexy. She had on a black leather corset that caused her breasts to overflow the top. Instead of wearing a bra, the corset had firm cups that forced her tit flesh up and together into an almost single super breast. There was a leather strap between her legs and she also wore thigh high leather boots with a four inch heel. If you looked up dominatrix in the dictionary, you would see her picture as an example.

She was holding a riding crop in her right hand and was tapping it on her left palm. Not hard, mind you, but in a menacing way in an attempt to make me nervous. It did. As she approached, the guy in the video who was fucking her exclaimed that he was going cum. The guy getting his ass eaten swiftly jumped up and got off the bed to avoid the cum rocketing out of the fucker's cock. Fucker had not moved forward, so I didn't see much cum get past Julie's tits. There might have been a few bits that made it to her chin, but with the camera angle, I couldn't tell.

Number two then replaced him and mounted her quickly without a concern for her preparing. As interesting as the video was, Julie's approach was my primary concern. I tried to keep my eyes on hers, but her stern demeanor kept my eyes wanting to drop. That meant I kept staring at her breasts. As she reached me, she put her left hand on my shoulder and gently pushed down. "Kneel," she commanded. She wasn't pushing with enough pressure to force me to my knees. I now realize that was on purpose and she was letting me choose to obey her. I dropped to the floor. I was now staring at her leather covered pussy. I watched with rapt attention as Julie reached between her legs and unsnapped the strap covering her sex. The smell of arousal easily covered the distance between us. I realized it was different from my own scent, but it was intoxicating. My head was moving forward even before Julie wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled me the rest of the way against her pussy. I was right. Eating pussy was like riding a bike and I quickly fell back into pleasuring her with gusto.

My own pleasure was still limited to the teasingly weak bullet vibe, but that was not my concern right then. My only concern was trying to make Julie cum. After a few minutes of my tongue servicing her slit, she released my hair and stepped back. I thought she might be disappointed in my efforts because she had not cum. If she was, she didn't mention it. She just told me to stay in that position and continue to watch the video. I watched as she walked over to the basement stairs and then disappeared. I turned my focus back to the large TV.

Julie's bound gangbang was continuing. My pussy squeezed the egg in sympathy to the pounding she was receiving. I must have missed her getting a facial in the video while I was eating her out in real life because she was now covered in spunk. But that didn't slow her down. I'd never had a threesome, or in this case a sixsome, but in the moment, I wanted a group of guys to ravage me. I could feel my pussy juice dripping down my inner thigh and I was growing more desperate with every passing minute to climax. But I could sense that my relief was still far off. Yet somehow I was OK with that. This was a new experience for me. I felt like I was more in touch with my desire specifically because I couldn't experience the orgasm I craved. I know that sounds weird, but being at Julie's mercy for my pleasure only heightened the sensation. Watching the TV as the third guy (I think) stopped fucking her, stood up, calmly walked to the head of the bed and then unload his cum on her face made me quiver, but still no climax. Julie returned from the basement as the fourth guy mounted her in the video. He had a big dick. She howled with approval.

Julie was carrying a bag with her. She put it on the table next to the couch and took out a dog collar. "This is just a play collar," she informed me. "If you progress to earning my permanent collar, we will have an official ceremony marking your submission to me."

What the fuck? What did that mean? I didn't think now was the time to ask so I let her wrap the collar around my neck and buckle it shut. Much like the handcuffs had done 20 minutes ago, the collar was a constant reminder that Julie was in charge. And I liked it. She then told me to sit on my butt instead of kneeling. For a brief second as I moved, the egg must have slid against my g-spot because I felt a huge surge of pleasure flow through my body. But alas, it was short lived as the egg settled just off my most tender spot. It was back to a slow burn tease.

Worse yet, Julie was holding a black dildo with straps, retrieved from the bag, but it wasn't a strap-on to use on me. The harness was designed to fit over a woman's head. As she affixed it over my chin and mouth, she explained that when we were together, that made it sound like she expected this was not a one afternoon stand, she was always to cum first before I was to get my relief. She then helped me slide to the floor so I was laying down, took her position over my head and lowered herself onto the dildo.

I've sucked my fair share of cock during my life, but I'd never had a woman fuck herself while over my mouth. Every time she came down, my nose would brush against her pussy while her scent was imparted to my olfactory system. As she began to pick up her pace, her moans became louder and more frequent. Then she stopped and spun around so my eyes were focused on my ass and she was facing my body. Then I felt the sting of the riding crop on my thigh.

"Spread those legs, slut," she yelled and I did. She began to tap the crop on my clit. I liked that. Then without warning she would strike with firm force my inner thigh. I didn't like that and it caused me to cry out in pain. She just laughed and continued fucking herself on my face. Slowly as she built herself up to what assumed would be a quality orgasm, the taps on my clit became more forceful. I must have built up a tolerance to the pain from the strikes to my thighs because even though the harder strikes on my clit stung, they also brought me pleasure. Suddenly she stopped using the crop and leaned forward bringing her mouth down to my pussy. We were basically in a 69, but she was still fucking herself instead of having me lick her. She was essentially twerking on the fake cock slamming herself against my head. It was not a good position for me and I worried I would get a headache, but her tongue on my clit made up for it. Finally I was nearing the climax I'd been chasing since she put the egg inside of me. I was confident she was close as well.

About a minute later she raised her head and let go with a primal howl. At the same time, she took her right hand and began rubbing it ferociously back and forth against my clit. Almost instantly my climax followed hers. I'd have to say, she came harder, but mine lasted longer in no small part to her hand continuing to rub me through my climax extending its length. When I finally did calm down, she dismounted my face and unbuckled the dildo. She then slid it into my mouth. "Always properly clean your toys," she told me as I licked her juices off the dildo. It was delicious.

Having finally cum and cleaned my toys, I thought our time was done. But I was wrong. Instead Julie reached into her bag of tricks and pulled out a leash. She then attached it to my collar, removed the handcuffs and told me to get on my hands and knees. While that act was submissive in nature, I already missed the handcuffs. While the collar and leash was kinky, the feeling that I had lost control caused by the cuffs was better.

"When you come to my house," Julie began instructing me, "you will be on your hands and knees unless I tell you otherwise."

"What if your husband is home?" I asked in a pleading tone.

"Situational exceptions will be communicated by me in advance. But there will be no blanket exception for when other people are present. Now follow me."

Julie gave the leash a tug and I scampered behind her. My field of vision was her leather boots and if I looked up, her ass. I didn't look side to side. She first led me around the living room and then around the kitchen. She asked if I was thirsty and I told her I was. I started to sit up and kneel, but she firmly tugged the leash indicating that had been a mistake. Immediately I went back to my all fours position. She dropped the leash and told me to "stay," while she got a bowl out of the cabinet and put some water in it. My mind flashed back to how much my life had changed since I was last in the kitchen less than an hour ago. It was humiliating to drink my water out of the bowl. I didn't lick it, but tried to slurp it. Somehow I thought that was more dignified, but Julie put a stop to that notion by pushing my head down into the bowl with the toe of her boot. I came up looking like someone had sprayed my head with a hose.

She then took control of the leash and led me around the rest of the house. Although I had been through her house many times, the fact that I was crawling gave me a perspective I had not seen before. In the master bedroom, Julie told me I would have to earn the privilege to be in her bed. Going down the stairs was a much bigger challenge than going up them. In the basement she led me around a second family room they had, but she stopped at a door I had never given a second thought to before.

"Behind this door is our mechanicals room," Julie explained. "Behind that is my dungeon with unimaginable pleasure, but also pain if you misbehave. You have to earn your way in there as well."

I assumed she would show me the room, but she didn't. She led me back upstairs.

"Julie, I have to pee," I told her.

She corrected me. "Call me Mistress or Mistress Julie," she said forcefully.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I replied. In retrospect, I couldn't believe how easily I called her Mistress. I didn't even think about it. It just happened naturally and felt correct. "I need to pee, Mistress," I repeated.

"OK," she replied.

I began to stand to walk to the bathroom when she tugged the leash and scolded me, "What do you think you're doing, slave?" I quickly realized my mistake.

Julie tugged the leash again and began walking toward the kitchen. I didn't realize what was happening until she opened the back door. I began to pull back, but a snap of her wrist brought me to heel and follow her outside. The sun was hot on my skin but the grass was cool as she led me into the yard. Although our yards were private, that didn't make me feel any better. My face burned with shame as she told me to "pee here" and stood in front of me to watch. I was ready to end our new relationship, but when I looked up at her for mercy, her body was silhouetted against the sun and that notion disappeared. I spread my legs and leaned forward like so many dogs I had seen urinating.

"Good pet," my new Mistress commented. My shame was instantly transformed to pride. What tricks was my mind playing on me? How could I be proud to be pissing on her lawn? Was the need to submit ingrained in my subconscious and only now coming out?