How I Got My Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I was finished, Julie walked over to the pool deck and sat down in one of the chairs where we had spent so many lazy afternoons chatting. I knew I was not allowed to sit in the other chair. "It's time for you to get a treat for all you've accomplished today," Julie said. I knew that meant I was supposed to eat her pussy. It was the only treat I saw.

I started licking her with vigor, but she told me to slow down and take my time. Julie held the leash taut making sure I stayed on task, although there was no way I was stopping until I made her cum. The pool deck hurt under my knees, but that did not dissuade me. Eventually my slow and steady tongue action began to make Julie squirm and she encouraged me to speed up and also to finger her. I was happy that I could bring her pleasure. Her hips began to rotate as she got closer to her zenith. I pressed my mouth tighter on her pussy and tried not to get bucked off. Eventually she hissed that she was cumming. She grabbed my head and pulled it tighter against her sex than I could do on my own. "Yum!" I thought as she came. When my husband came, I felt like I wasn't really involved. He was just rubbing is cock somewhere until it squirted. But I felt connected with Julie, I mean Mistress, and her pleasure.

I hoped she would reward me with letting me stand and walk back into the house. Actually I hoped my reward was her eating my pussy or at least letting me masturbate. But unsurprisingly, she led me back into the house, my scampering to keep up, and back into the living room. I didn't stop in the kitchen for a drink because I wanted to savor the flavor of her pussy a while longer. She stopped me in front of the couch again. She then switched the DVDs again and knelt down beside me. The video started and I recognized her as the woman bent over and secured to a bench. Another woman, a muscular black woman and possibly the woman from the gym Julie had told me about, entered the frame and gave Julie a firm swat on the ass. As the mystery woman did that, Julie spanked my ass. This was not a playful strike like she had given my pussy with the crop. This was a firm impact that made me yelp. I looked to the TV as Julie was matching the mystery woman spank for spank. Julie seemed to be reliving her spanking by mimicking the event on me. My ass soon heated up. So did my pussy. I'd heard of pleasure through pain, but this was the first time I experienced it. Then the woman on the screen reached between Julie's legs and ran her fingers along her slit. Mistress did the same to me.

They both said, "So my slut likes her ass spanked," as I am sure Julie's pussy had been as wet as mine. She then removed the egg vibrator. My hope was something better would replace it.

The video and my live spanking continued with a varying cadence and intensity mixed with times of pleasurable and teasing finger manipulation until we both were begging to cum. It may have lasted about half an hour before the mystery woman and my Mistress said, "I guess you have earned your relief," and began finger fucking us with quick, firm thrusts. I began to cum within about 15 seconds. But video Julie did not. In fact, I had recovered, meaning at least 45 seconds had passed, before on-screen Julie begged for permission to cum and then whimpered another 30 seconds or so before the mystery woman granted that request. Again her orgasm was spectacular. As we both watched the screen, I felt five quick, sharp spanks against my right cheek. "Submissives must always ask for permission to cum and wait to receive it," Julie snarled.

It wasn't lost on me that Julie said submissives must ask permission and that she had done exactly that on the video. In her house, she was in charge. But wherever these videos were shot, she definitely was not. I made a mental note to ask about that later, but I knew now was not the time. The last time I came I wondered if our encounter was done. This time I was praying it was not. Fortunately I did not have to wait long to find out. Again led by the leash attached to my collar, I crawled up the stairs. My destination was not the master bedroom, but a guest bedroom with only a twin bed. "On your back on the bed," my Mistress commanded and I climbed on as quickly as I could. She didn't say another word as she attached cuffs bolted to the wall to my wrists. She then affixed ankle cuffs which were affixed to the frame of the bed. Within a minute of entering the room, I was bound spread eagled on the bed unable to move.

Julie then went over to a dresser, well more of a toy chest I was to find out, and brought back a vibrator. Although I tried not to display my excitement, I anticipated her fucking me with it. It turns out she has a thing for low speed vibrations meant to tease. First that fucking egg she had put inside of me and now a vibrator I knew could buzz much faster than she chose to set it. Worse, she just leaned it against my pussy so the near worthless buzz just barely grazed my clit. I didn't protest, but I was upset. Then she blindfolded me. "I'll be back soon," she called out. I placed the position of her voice near the door. Then there was period silence until I heard a door (I think it was the back door) open and close.

I was alone, bound to the bed, with my thoughts and a vibrator I knew would not get me off. My thoughts, unsurprisingly, were sexual in nature and went back and forth between what Julie was doing to me now and what James was doing to her in the video. It was clear to me that James was responsible for getting her breasts augmented and changing her hairstyle. I'd always thought Julie looked beautiful, but now she looked kind of like a bimbo. The videos I had watched were before her change. I wondered how long it would take before she shot a new video with her new look. Why was I thinking how hot her tits would look covered in cum?

I couldn't track the time I was alone. My mind was awash in dirty fantasies that before this afternoon I didn't know I had. I thought about getting gangbanged like Julie had and of course, thought about getting split in two by James' massive cock. I'd never dreamed about eating pussy, but now I thought about kneeling in front of a group of women, like a book club perhaps, and being ordered to crawl around the room and service them. My pussy was on fire by the time Julie returned. At least I assumed it was Julie. No words were spoken, but a cool gel I recognized as lube was spread onto my pussy. It must be Julie. No guy would bother with that. Then again Julie would assume I was dripping wet and wouldn't need lube. Sometimes I think too much. I then felt the weight of someone joining me on the bed and then the head of a dildo pressing against my labia. Yes guys, we can tell the difference between a real cock and a dildo instantly. But I digress.

The dildo, obviously a strap-on based on the weight shift of a body above me and then penetrating me in the missionary position, mounted me with confidence. Did it have lube as well or did it slide inside of me so easily just because I was turning into a slut? It was definitely wider and longer than Tom's cock. When it first reached full penetration I think I was in love. I know I mewed.

"James is four inches longer and about an inch and a half wider," Julie's voice informed me. Her voice was clearly over me. That meant she was the person fucking me. There could have been other people watching, but at least the person building a rhythm and taking my strap-on cherry was someone I knew.

I must admit the deeper and wider penetration than my husband could give me made me feel great and soon call outs to my deity and various obscenities lovingly expressed in relationship to Julie filled the air. She reminded me not to cum without permission. As hot as I was, I didn't want to cum too soon. I wanted her to fuck me until I couldn't walk straight. I wanted her to flip me over and do me from behind. Not up my ass mind you. That was off limits to Tom and while I assumed Julie would take that cherry too, I wasn't ready for the size of her invader up my back door. It was more of a request to do me doggie style because I knew that the fake balls on her strap-on would bang into my clit with every firm thrust instead of just hitting my ass like they were doing now. I also could picture myself riding on top of her like she had done to my face in the living room. That would be fun. But clearly if that was in my future, it wasn't now. Julie kept driving into me, the top of the harness rubbing my clit with every thrust. I kept moaning and she kept calling me good girl, slut, whore, tramp and other derogatory terms she was thinking up.

My orgasm was building strongly and soon I was actively trying to think of anything else to delay its arrival. But that proved very difficult. Finally I had to beg for permission to cum. I'd never done that before. Hell, I hardly ever came with Tom. I usually had to finish myself after he fell asleep. And when I masturbated, I usually wasn't concerned with drawing out the experience. But today had taught me that going slower was much better and the eventual orgasm was mind blowing. But I was reaching the end of my ability to hold back. I begged Julie again for permission. Her response shocked me. She stopped thrusting, but kept the dildo buried in my pussy. I then felt the blindfold being removed. Her head was about six inches away from mine and she leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss while the dildo started moving slowly in and out of me. I'm not sure if I was relieved or upset that she was alone. She lifted herself back into a pushup position ready to resume her forceful penetration of me. As she started to build her speed back up, she finally spoke.

"When I said call me Mistress, I meant it," she began. "If you agree to be my submissive, I'll keep fucking you and when you cum it will reenforce you position as my sexual playtoy. You will agree to do anything I say and will only cum when given permission. Your other option is to say stop and I will. You can go home and masturbate again to relieve your needs, but we will never talk about today again. You won't be able to change your mind later if you leave now."

I was not thinking straight since while she gave me my options, she was also building her pace driving me closer to the cliff and the orgasm I craved so much. I had never thought of being submissive to another person, let alone another woman. But I'd never cum so hard as when she spanked and fingered me either. And I certainly was going wild by being bound to her bed and fucked better than I'd ever been in my life. In reality, there wasn't a choice to be made.

"I am your submissive, Mistress," I yelled out. "Please may I cum and cement my place beneath you!!"

"Slowly count down from 20," she replied. "Then you may cum."

As she said that, she started savagely thrusting into me. I was thrashing about as much as my bondage would allow, which wasn't much, but I was no longer in control of my body, either physically or mentally. I started counting, but apparently I went too fast and she told me to start over more slowly. I groaned in frustration and shook my head from side to side.

It took all my emotional strength to complete the countdown, slow and steady, and without climaxing. When I got to one, Julie smiled down at me and nodded. She then gave me one final barbaric thrust and I erupted. My body couldn't move due to the bondage and the weight of my new Mistress on top of me. But on the inside, fireworks were shooting all through my body as every nerve ending transmitted my orgasm through the core of my being. Mistress was right. I was now bound to her. We were one as she laid on top of me and I became a quivering mess. The world went black. I think I passed out. I don't remember calming down like I usually do after an orgasm. I woke some time later, alone and still on the bed, but no longer bound to it. I was sore. I slowly rolled off the bed and took care to steady myself. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked used. My pussy lips were swollen and red. My hair was matted down by sweat and what little make-up I had on was destroyed. But emotionally I felt a sexual satisfaction I'd never known before. I turned and looked over my shoulder into the mirror to see my butt. It wasn't red. It was purple and bruised. Touching it was painful, but that would serve as a reminder of my service to my new Mistress.

I walked into her bedroom expecting to find her napping. But she was not there. I then walked down the stairs. She was in the living room watching TV. I smiled. I expected her to greet me warmly, but she had a stern look on her face. She pointed to the floor and I realized my mistake. "I'm sorry Mistress. I forgot," I told her as I dropped to my hands and knees.

"I am sure you will earn many punishments as you learn your role as my service pet. But I can let that one slide. Besides, I am sure your ass is sore enough for today."

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied.

"You may go home," she told me. "Don't bother putting your swimsuit back on. Just walk home naked like the whore I always knew you could be."

That comment was shocking, but in some other way, high praise.

"Thank you, Mistress," I replied again, not able to think of any other response.

"No touching that slutty pussy the rest of the day. You will be tempted, but it belongs to me now. And don't try to sneak an orgasm by me. I'll know if you did and I will tan your tits to match your ass if you do. The markings on your ass should fade before Tom gets home. I'll make sure your tits show him what happened."

"Of course, Mistress. My pussy is yours," I replied. "When will we play again?"

"I will let you know when I need your services. I may be tonight, it may be tomorrow, it may be next week. But when I call, you will answer and you'll be my good little girl. RIGHT?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Then go. I'll call you when I need you," were her last words. I crawled to the door. Once outside, the only thing I had to worry about was a delivery truck seeing me, but the street was clear. I started to stand up, but then I thought better of it. She had said whenever I was at her house I was to crawl. She didn't specify if that included the front yard. I knew it included the backyard, so I decided to play it safe and crawl until I reached the property line. Then I stood up and sprinted to my backyard and up to my door. I desperately wanted to thrust my fingers into my pussy, but I knew I would get busted. I flopped down on my couch emotionally and physically exhausted. I was drained, but also more alive than I'd ever been before. Although it was only 6pm, I started to drift off to sleep when I heard my phone chirp. There was a message from Julie. It simply said, "Rub that slutty cunt of your slowly, very slowly, until you are ready to cum. Then stop. I know you want to sleep, but touch yourself every hour on the hour until 10. But remember, I'll know if you cum and will be very disappointed."

I was happy to touch myself. I think I was still in the faint afterglow of the amazing climax she had given me. But stopping before I came again would be a diabolical torture. But Mistress owned my pussy now and she controlled how it was used. I spread my legs and started rubbing my clit. It was agonizing having to stop a few minutes later. How was I going to survive doing this four more times tonight? The answer was, not easily. Although part of me found the agony of bringing myself to the edge of ecstasy and then stopping a thrill I had never known. And before you ask, I now know this is a fetish, one that I became intimately familiar with in the next few weeks.

But back to my story...

Tom called about 8:45, his usual time when he travelled. He was back to the hotel from dinner and telling me about his day. I was sitting on the couch naked. My pussy was wet in anticipation of the clock striking 9. I'd been rubbing myself occasionally as well, but always just for a moment to keep myself aroused. Listening to his business dealings was never a fun subject, but it was extra tedious tonight. My mind was not on him. I had to make up a bullshit story when he asked about my day and I was focused more on the minutes ticking away. Just before 9 I lied and said there was a program I wanted to watch that was starting. We said our goodbyes and our I love yous, then hung up. I'm sure starting a few minutes late to my teasing myself would have been OK, but thankfully I was able to start on time in case Julie asked. It didn't take me long to be panting and struggling not to cum. I almost crashed over the edge, but I pulled my hand away from my pussy and slapped myself in the face. It stung, but didn't really kill my arousal. I had to get up and walk around the living room until I calmed down. When I was finally free from my immediate need to cum I thought back to the afternoon and realized I should have had an ice cube handy. I made a mental note to put one in a bowl before my 10pm session.

By 9:50, having edged as instructed at 6, 7, 8 and 9, I was trying to prepare mentally for one final self-torture for the night. I questioned how I would ever sleep. I was wound tighter than a pocket watch. I figured I might last a whole two minutes before I had to stop. Then my phone chirped again. I saw that I received a message from Julie. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Part of me wondered if she was going to order me to edge for a few more hours. But another part of me thought she would reward me and let me cum in ten minutes. It turned out, neither option was the subject.

"Slave Karen," the message began. That didn't sound overly promising. "I left a box at your front door. If you're not naked already, strip before you retrieve it. Then take it up to your home office. Put on what is in the box. Then log into Google and accept the Hangout request you will find from me. Don't disappoint me and don't be late."

Getting naked wasn't a problem. I already was from the hours of teasing. Opening the door didn't thrill me, but as I told you, our road is very private so at the same time I wasn't too worried. I was more concerned with being ready at 10, so I rushed to the door and opened it. I didn't see a box. I looked around and finally saw something on the sidewalk. Julie obviously meant for me to walk out and grab it. I took another look around to confirm I was alone, mostly for my own piece of mind, and sprinted across the large front lawn to the sidewalk. The grass felt cold and damp on my feet. It was not nearly as nice as when I crawled in Julie's backyard under the warmth of the sun. The grass felt slippery too so I slowed down a bit to be safe. Grabbing the box, it felt light and was just a bit larger than a shoe box. I didn't take the time to open it. I simply spun around ready for my sprint to the front door. My boobs were bouncing a bit and my hair was waving as I began my retreat. It was then that Julie stepped out of the shadows in front of my garage. I didn't notice her until the camera flash temporarily blinded me. I stopped and looked at her as I waited to regain my bearings.

"Just a souvenir," she quipped. "Something for your scrapbook. I have a few from when you were tied to the bed as well."

She then looked at her watch. "Four minutes, slut," she reminded me. "You had better hurry."

Fuck. I didn't have a moment to waste. I ran back inside. I hoped she would follow me so I just pushed the door shut without locking it. I didn't wait to see if she was behind me. I sprinted up the stairs and into my husband's home office. I practically tore the box open.

I didn't know what to call the "clothes" I found inside. As I pulled it out of the box to examine, I suddenly remembered I was supposed to be logging into my email so I pressed the power button. While the laptop was booting, I looked more closely at what Julie had given me. It was leather. I understood that right away. But there was no outfit, perse, just a bunch of straps. I spun it around and looked at it from several angles. I figured out that one half was meant to strap twice over my thighs, one side over each leg. I stepped into the contraption, I wasn't going to call it clothes, and then quickly figured out the top was meant to buckle around my neck and the front circled my breasts and buckled around my back. There were two rings that circled my nipples and when I cinched it tightly, it made my nipple pop through the rings. There was also a pair of fuck me black pumps with four inch heels. They fit me perfectly. I realized Julie must have gone through my closet at some point and got my sizes because everything was a perfect fit. She obviously had been planning this for a while. With just seconds to spare I accepted the Hangouts request and almost immediately a video call request appeared. I clicked accept.