How I Got My Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Julie appeared. I expected her to be wearing some kind of fetish outfit like she had this afternoon or like I certainly was right now. But she wasn't. She had on a t-shirt. Disappointing, but I wasn't in charge and this call was for her pleasure I assumed.

"Good girl," she began. "On time and properly dressed." I didn't correct her that I didn't think I was dressed.

"I will ask you questions and direct your actions. You will not orgasm without permission. You may beg to cum, but I will not guarantee you will receive an affirmative response. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Julie," I replied.

"Yes who?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I corrected myself.

"You will be punished for forgetting your place. Don't let it happen again," she scolded me.

"I can't see if you have the shoes on," she continued. "Stand up and show me. Give me a twirl too."

I stood up and backed away from the webcam. During my twirl I realized my ass was completely unprotected. Not that the rest of my body was covered, but I had not thought of that while I was putting on the outfit. I suddenly thought about what it would feel like to be seen wearing this to a party or some kind of fetish club. I didn't consider myself an exhibitionist, but if I was with Julie and she was showing me off to her friends, it didn't seem that outrageous. I'd have to have her collar and leash as well though to show this wasn't my idea. Mistress then asked if I had a dildo.

"I have a vibe," I confessed.

"Go get it," she instructed.

I had been desperate to get fuck for several hours. I joyfully went to my bedroom and retrieved my joy toy. When I returned to my laptop and held it up to the camera, Julie told me to angle the camera down a bit and then sit in my chair with my feet on the desk and my legs spread. Each time I think Julie can't humiliate me more, she finds a way and my pussy starts leaking again.

"Now, how did you do on your task tonight? Did you cum? Remember, I'll know if you lie," she asked.

"I did not orgasm, Mistress," I replied with pride. "I was almost late at 9pm because my husband called, but I got him to hand up just in time.

"Hmm," she said as if she was thinking. "Next time you'll have to masturbate with him on the phone.

Tom and I had done phone sex before when he first started traveling, but it had been a while. Then it hit me she was talking about me masturbating while trying to carry on a regular conversation and not orgasm. That didn't sound as fun.

"Start rubbing your nipples," she commanded me. "Very slowly. Just easy circles with almost no pressure on them."

She knew how sensitive my nipples were and how this would drive me nuts. I got the sense that having me get my vibe was just to torment me when she wouldn't let me use it. As desperate to cum as I was, it wasn't outside the realm of possibility that she could make me cum just by rubbing my nipples. I wanted to turn my vibe on high and jam it into my cunt. I knew I was frenzied because I usually don't use that word to describe my pussy, unless I really need to cum. Then I tend to scream, "Fuck that cunt!" while ramming my vibe in and out of myself. I never yelled that with my husband.

I knew I couldn't hide how I was feeling from the camera, even if I managed to keep my voice under control. We discussed the events of the day. Mistress Julie had me describe each event and how I felt in detail. I had to stop teasing my nipples several times. Julie always smirked each time I had to pause. She was loving how easily she put me under her control and how I struggled to obey her. I had to tell her what I was thinking each time I edged and confess that I loved her. I did too. It wasn't a lie. She had opened my eyes to a new life.

Having succeeded in not jamming my fingers into my cunt and not cumming like a common whore, Julie told me to pick up my vibe. She didn't let me turn it on though. Instead I was instructed to slowly slide it inside of me. Again the instruction was "very slowly" and I was not to touch my clit with my free hand. I reacted by covering my mouth with my left hand so she wouldn't hear me moan. Whether she did or not, the video told the story. Any moment I expected her to tell me to fuck myself hard and cum. I should have known by now that wasn't her style. In and out, so slowly the vibe was barely moving. Although there was definitely a physical component to my torment, the mental and emotional element was much stronger. Willfully subjecting myself to the will of someone who was my best friend just 12 hours ago was an endorphin release I could have never imagined.

Mistress Julie would later describe it as having reached sub space. I was no longer a rational thinking individual. I had become sub Karen. My pleasure was entirely dependent on Julie receiving please from my actions. Nothing mattered but my service to her. Even my need to cum had faded, although I knew my body would explode on her command and it would be the best orgasm of my life. I know I said that a couple times already, but it was true. Each time she deemed me worthy of a climax, it was better than the time before. I was in a trance. My eyes were looking at the screen, but they were not focused. She could have walked away from her camera and come into my room and I wouldn't have noticed. Reflexively I started to beg for permission to cum. I wasn't loud and I don't think I even heard my voice, but I knew I was doing it and Julie heard because she reminded me that I had earlier earned a punishment.

"Does that mean I don't get to cum tonight?" I asked with pleading eyes.

"It means you are going to put that vibe down on the desk, go to the kitchen and bring back a wooden spoon," was her reply.

Immediately I pulled the glistening vibe from my cunt. Yes I still called it that. I would do anything for permission to cum right then. I hurried down the stairs as fast as I could in the pumps she gave me. I rifled through two drawers looking for my wooden spoon. I didn't use it often so it had fallen to the bottom of my miscellaneous drawer. I worried that I was taking too long, but I got back to our home office as quickly as I could. I looked into the camera and asked, "How do you want me, Mistress?" I expected her to tell me to bend over the chair and spank myself. My butt was still sore from this afternoon, so I hoped there was another use for the spoon. I'm not sure the alternative was better than a spanking.

"Sit back like you were with your feet on the desk," was the reply. She didn't have to tell me to spread my legs this time. I moved into position.

"Give yourself five hard swats on each of your inner thighs for forgetting to call me Mistress," she commanded. Then she added as an afterthought, "If they are not hard enough, they won't count."

I found that spanking myself at the level she required was difficult. No matter how hard I tried, I seemed to always slow down just before the impact. I gave myself five on my right thigh and then five on my left. Both my inner thighs were wet and I was leaking juice onto the chair.

"No bad," Julie critiqued, "but not hard enough. Try again. This time close your eyes. It might help you not slow down."

The first ten strikes were very firm as far as I thought, but Mistress was displeased so I immediately tried again. Three on the right and two on the left were deemed acceptable. In total it took me 30 attempts to get ten worthy spanks. Mistress then commanded me to move the chair back and get on my knees.

"You've been very good today, my naughty slave slut," she told me. "You may now rub your pussy and squeeze your nipples. I will tell you when to cum. Don't bother asking for permission because you won't get it until I am ready. I want you to look directly in the camera. I want to watch your face. Go."

I'd never wanted anything sexual as much in my life. Immediately I began fiercely rubbing my clit. The fireworks started to fire through my body, but then I realized I had not been given permission to cum, so I stopped.

"I commend your realization, my pet," Mistress told me, "but you don't have permission to stop. Do you need the spoon to remind you?"

"No, Mistress," I replied. "Sorry."

I then began pinching my nipples with both hands and then quickly began rubbing my clit again with my right. I did it slowly though. Fast enough that she could see I was masturbating, but slow enough to hopefully delay the inevitable. I looked directly into the camera. I was looking for any sign on her face that my release was imminent. But there was none. About a minute later came a single word. Faster. I knew my face was expressing the anguish and agony I was feeling. Subconsciously I began to plead with my eyes. She had to know I couldn't hold out much longer. I knew that if I gave in to what my body craved I would be earning a new punishment. Then, by a glorious miracle, my entire being started to float into subspace again. I began to rub myself harder and tug on my nipples. Mistress Julie again went out of focus and I was lost to my need to submit. I was temporarily sated and not on the edge of climaxing, yet I knew I could when Mistress commanded. I was rocking back and forth, not able to control my body in the kneeling position much long, when Mistress finally spoke again.

"Stand up and grab your vibe. Keep looking at the camera and fuck yourself as hard as you can. Rub your clit with your free hand. Count down from 20 and then you may cum."

I jumped up, my equilibrium suddenly restored, and grabbed the vibe. I'd never fucked myself so quickly or forcefully with it before and I rubbed myself with reckless abandon. Yet even as I counted down, slowly because I knew that would please her, I never felt like I would fail. I felt pride as I shamelessly displayed myself over the Internet. I should have questioned, "What kind of woman does this?" but I did not. Sub Karen does this and is about to be rewarded.

When I reached five in the countdown, my body began to quiver. I wasn't a climax, but a precursor. I moaned louder than I ever had in my life. On numbers 4, 3 and 2 I felt like I was having a seizure as my body tensed and contracted causing me to fall against the desk. My legs were no longer supporting me, but I kept hammering myself with the vibe. My left hand stopped rubbing my clit in an effort to catch my fall on the desk, but I kind of bounced off and ended up on my back on the floor as I reached zero and my entire world dissolved into one massive climax that wracked my body for at least a minute. I was screaming in pleasure and rocking side to side. But still I kept fucking myself. I never wanted this feeling to end.

But all good things must come to a conclusion. The waves of orgasms eventually faded, although my body was still quivering and my cunt was clamping down on the vibe. It didn't want to let go. Eventually I heard Mistress Juile's voice again calling to me. I slowly rolled to my knees and pulled myself up to camera level. I'm sure I looked like a fucked out mess. That was becoming a habit with her and I didn't care. She'd given me something I'd needed for a long time and that I would do anything to feel again. It's never a good thing to make those kinds of promises, but that is exactly what I did as I thanked her over and over again.

I was sure she needed to get off after directing my performance. I would have been happy to take care of her after a brief time of recuperation. But she took mercy on me and told me to go to bed. She told me she was going to meet James in the morning, but after she got home, we would get together and talk if she was up to it.

Talking really wasn't what I wanted, but it was a good idea. I needed some time to sort through what happened today and if what she told me about James was true, she wasn't going to be in any condition to fuck. We said goodnight and I shut down the laptop. I kept on the leather outfit, but kicked off the shoes and headed to my bedroom. I had two days until my husband got home to figure out what I was going to do.