How I Got Pregnant

Story Info
Woman opts for cheaper way to get fertilized.
3.8k words
3.39
38.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nemarle
Nemarle
19 Followers

I had a lot of "boyfriends" before I got married when I was 27, but by "boyfriend" I mean a guy with a stiff penis who would fuck me, then spend as little time as possible pretending he loved me. I think they all did love fucking, and I learned how to enjoy a variety of "styles", even a guy who was way too "fast" but was funny and I would use my vibrator when he was making a "booty call", so I was close to orgasm before he ever pulled out his oversensitive dick.

I married a guy who seemed "stable" and smart and he had a good job and actually spent more time than usual pretending he loved me. Maybe he actually did? Maybe I expected too much from "love", or maybe the kind of man I seem to select does not really have time to waste on girl stuff, and needs to get back to his male friends in order to drink and play baseball and talk about all the girls they have had sex with.

I was happy enough, but wanted to have children and it became obvious that sex with my husband was not "doing it". I had stopped BC pills when we got married, and 9 months later I had not missed a single period. I talked to him about it and he suggested I "get tested". He did not suggest that HE get tested, so it took a year to figure out that he did not produce much in the way of sperm and what he did produce were not good swimmers.

After looking at the price of various medical alternatives, he became more and more furious at the idea we should "waste" thousands to get me fertilized... especially if his sperm were unlikely to be able to do that.

"If you are going to have someone else's baby, why shouldn't he help pay for it?" The idea that I wanted ANY baby I could produce was not something I should tell him- it was true, but I didn't think he could "deal with it". Plus I felt that if a guy was going to have to pay, he should at least get the pleasure of performing the insemination. I had set up a fake email account years earlier, and had always had anonymous relationships with a variety of men and women, representing myself as male, female, bisexual, transexual, older, younger... I considered it sort of like being an "actress" who could play ANY role. I had managed to communicate with my husband as both an older man and a younger woman thru my "fake" email accounts and various postings that got his attention and turned into e-friendship. I had done this with several boyfriends and consider it the very best way to weed out total JERKS who may fool you for way too long if you don't get their actual personality in an "anonymous" message. Guys who are getting the sex they enjoy will put up with almost any kind of bullshit if they think it will keep a steady flow of sex "coming" for them.

So I sent my husband some links to "alternatives" to medical procedures. Most were basically having a stranger fuck me, with various ways for us to check out the strangers "genotype" so we didn't end up with a three-legged one-eyed whatever. Actually I was getting so frustrated that I just wanted to be a mom and if the first baby was not perfect, I realized that meant the baby would need MORE mothering... which I was ready to provide.

My husband did not like the idea of months of strangers "fucking you", not even when I explained it would only be during my most fertile three days, and "only" three days. I realized he was worried I would fall in love with the father of my child, so I discovered a website video to send him that had him jerking off all night as he rewatched it. It was gross, but it did seem likely to achieve my purpose. Here is how it works:

We gather as many guys as you can find who are willing and seem to be genetically adequate. And by "we" I mean me, since my husband didn't want to know any of the guys, and did not want ME to know any of the guys... so I was supposed to hire someone to select our donors. I did find a retired nurse named Glenda who agreed to find donors among the husbands of the various RNs she knew would be OK with helping a woman get pregnant (by allowing the husband do do what was needed, as long as there was "no relationship" and it was sort of a medical procedure. Originally my husband thought injecting the sperm (truly a medical procedure) would be enough- but I have to believe that thousands of years of intercourse might possibly have something to do with successful impregnation... and if this didn't work the instrumenting me was the next step.

PLUS I was supposed to figure out THE optimal day for me to receive my "sex injection" (my husband's words, not mine). The video I had sent him a link to shows a bunch of naked guys rubbing their cocks, while one man holds a womans legs back and up, exposing her vagina. On of the group (at a time) "makes love to" the vagina... maybe the word fuck fits better in the sentence since it did not really seem very "loving" on the video, although the woman did not seem injured or upset... nor did she seem excited and was commenting (in a foreign language) that occasionally got replies from the penis owner or from the guy who was holding her, and sometimes laughs. That might be a good contest: develop an English script for the video, and insert it as subtitles... I actually thought of several clever comments the woman could make... then realized that I might actually be in that situation and would I have the courage to make jokes? That made ME laugh, because I could not imagine anything I might say that would convince a stiff cock to NOT slide around in me.

It was "just that simple". My husband did not even want to provide snacks and beer for the guys involved! I managed to get him to agree to entertainment (music), food, beer, and "fluffers". These are hookers who are paid to help porn actors keep stiff between takes... doing what ever it takes (I did NOT want to be responsible for getting guys stiff, nor did I want to spend a lot of time being fucked more than I needed to be to receive the sperm that I wanted. I could have explained: "I did not want to spend a lot of time being made love to while waiting for my love to be consummated." Doesn't that sounds really stupid given the situation... I think it makes sense to call a fuck a fuck?

Amazing how time flies when you are taking basal body temps daily and trying to find a day/time when most of the donors can stop by to "visit". I had suggested hiring a strong man to hold me as in the video, but my husband thought I should be on my knees and maybe have my head covered as well. I explained that I needed to SEE what was happening- and probably it would make more likely to conceive if my mind has anything to do with that.

I have read that some mammal females NEED certain stimuli in order to ovulate, but I am not sure what that is for me... I suspect it is NOT pretending I am not there but how would I know. I was going t agree to "do it his way" but then as an older anonymous male friend (by email!!) I convinced him that it was disrespectful to not at least create the illusion of friendship between me and the man who would father "our" child. haha-- everyone should have an "anonymous" email accounts or three with all of his/her friends? Why guess when they will just TELL you if you are a stranger.

One morning I recognized the spike in body temp that indicated I had probably ovulated and I contacted the woman I had hired to collect donors- I did want to see the donors, but I did not want to get into long conversations... so she would arranged to have as many as could be at our condo that evening, and she was setting up the catering and beer. My husband had just emerged from his morning shower and when I told him he got all upset because there was some stupid game on TV tonight.

"Can't you just bring the TV into the living room?" We had a set-up for our evening conception effort, and he agreed and then realized that some of the donors might want to watch. Nowadays, they would just record the game to watch later... but even now my husband does not like to do that because he has this enormous fear someone will "spoil" the game by giving him the results. If guys want to seem stupid, all they have to do is talk about SPORTS. Am I right? or am I right?

I suppose I was nervous, but I also felt extra blood flow "down there". Supposedly a woman is hornier when she is ovulating but I had never really noticed. For sure I was now noticing, maybe part of that was ovulating, but thinking about having a series of cocks in me might have had something to do with it. It was almost funny how damp I was- I had to a pad in my panties that I keep for when my grandmother visits (she has some incontinence, not what I was dealing with).

Glenda called and explained that she could not get all 9 donors, but 5 of them agreed to visit me and they had been assigned times spaced 25 minutes apart from 9-11pm. Most of them had young children already and the kids were in bed at or before 9pm.

My initial disappointment "only 5" lasted about 10 seconds when I had to laugh! as I recalled that I had never had more than one sex session a day, and usually not even every day... so SIX guys in a space of 2 hours was going to be overwhelming. Of course my husband would be adding his gift, so we could imagine that he WAS the biologic father. I was thinking he should go first (to give his sperm a head start) but he wanted to WATCH and explained that was so there was no "romance" involved. ONLY a man could think I would find this kind of event romantic, but it seems that he must have felt romantic about the idea himself... I also know he got really excited by the video and didn't want to sit in the other room wondering what was happening when he could be watching and maybe wanking some.

I expected the entire even to be a "blur" the way some surgical procedures are, but instead I think I recall every detail of each of my "donors". That is what happens when you don't get snowed by Versed the way doctors do if you are having some kind of endoscopy or other procedure. I didn't even have a drink (because I thought that might affect "my baby" even if it was only at the one cell level tonight, if I got a baby tonight. Somehow I could not think "get a baby" because I was thinking about all the new cocks I was about to encounter. Not that I haven't seen and played with "several" cocks, and had them in me... but the experience was spread out over years and my memory was mostly of the individuals, NOT the cocks. You might think I was hoping for pretty ones, or big ones, or thick ones... but actually I was hoping that none of them would be disgusting... specifically I had seen some porn videos of guys who did not have good hygiene, so they had huge amounts of smegma on their cock head under the foreskin... one even laughed and explained that he DID clean his cock off whenever there was a cunt nearby that would hold still.

I couldn't eat dinner because I was so nervous, and I wasn't sure what to wear. I must have been worse than I recall now because I even asked my husband "what should I wear?" Remember that initially he had wanted me to wear a bag over my head. How can I be upset by his suggestion: "You are beautiful, why not just be totally naked... I think most men will find that MORE exciting... or maybe you could wear whatever, but instantly remove it when the guy's cock appears.... THAT would really be a turn-on.

So my plan was to let him see my face first... then if and when I saw his cock, I would remove whatever I was wearing, maybe one of my husbands T shirts... I like to think I look sexy in them but they aren't an obvious effort to be "sexy".

Glenda had not thought to schedule the men in order of SIZE, which was sort of upsetting but not for long because it was too late to do anything about it... I had not realized that would make sense until the first guy showed up. I was already on this chaise and when he entered, my husband told him I did not want to talk so he could just "get to work". He actually said "get to work". He was wearing a sort of track suit and got behind me to hold my legs apart and pulled back. I had NOT put any lubricant on because I thought that might impair sperm motility... but I was still really wet from my impure thoughts about what was about to happening, and the first guy had a penis that was almost identical to my husbands in size and thickness that I stopped worrying.

But WOW did he use it differently. I expected him to just shove it in as hard and as deep as he could, but instead he told me how beautiful I looked. Then how sexy I looked. And when he started playing with my clit, using the tip of his penis...my husband got very upset and told him to "just DO it... you are not being graded".

By then I realized that this man actually wanted me to enjoy what was happening... wanted it to be a good experience FOR ME, not just for himself. I'm sure he was annoyed at my husband, but did not show it and he did slip the tip of his stiff penis into me, but started such shallow strokes that each time he almost came out and my vaginal muscles tightened so that his cock had to stretch them open again. I had never had a guy do that and instantly I wondered "WHY? doesn't every guy do that?" I guess the answer is they don't know how good it feels for the woman, or maybe they do know how good it feels to them to just stuff it all the way in... maybe exulting in any discomfort it causes the woman?

I realized I was going to cum from just this (and the fact that I had been excited all day and had a good clit rub from his penis)... and suddenly I did not want my husband to realize I was going to have an orgasm. My head was against him as he held my legs back, so I adjusted position enough that he had to adjust his own position and as I orgasmed, he didn't realize that a lot of my motion was involuntary related to my orgasm. I think my donor DID realize it and he STOPPED. That gave me a chance to come down a little, but after 20 seconds or so my husband was asking "what's wrong, why did you stop?" I should have realized that he was unaware or did not care that I had an orgasm... My "lover" replied, "I got a sort of cramp, I just need a minute"... and in a minute he started again and soon started ejaculating as I had another orgasm. I clearly recall his smile as he pulled out and apologized in a way, saying: "that was so nice it seems a shame to kiss and run." We had not kissed, but I sort of knew that he wanted to and would have...and probably would have done a lot more to make my evening more enjoyable. I wondered if he was anxious to be my "first" of the evening but I never got around to asking Glenda that.

The second guy actually seemed embarrassed, I have always assumed that he had maybe not had sex with very many women...or maybe ONLY his wife, who convinced him to "help" me. He got in position, shoved his cock all the way in and with very little stroking he was clearly ejaculating and gasping... then held still and sort of groaned, "that was amazing". Before there was any conversation, my husband exclaimed "That was GREAT, thank you... see if the next guy is ready even though he is not scheduled yet." It was like he did not care about MY experience, he just wanted to "get the work done as quick as possible".

The third guy seemed very self-confident as he took off his clothes. He smiled when he saw my naked body, and smiled more when he saw my expression as I looked at his erection. Our fluffer had done a good job and his "tool" was impressive. Not as long as some porn actors, but longer than any cock had ever taken... and it was sort of tapered so that the head was smaller than the mid-portion, and so was the shaft near his body... his cock got really thick in the mid portion and I guess the expression he saw was one he was used to: a kind of "oh shit.. I hope that doesn't hurt me". He was very careful to NOT hurt me and as a result it took hi a while to get it all in, despite my excessively wet vagina. He did not pull out and let my muscles tighten, he pushed in a fraction of an inch and waited for me to deal with that... then pushed in a tiny bit more... and by the time he reached my cervix, the thickest part was stretching me in a way I had never been stretched... but I knew I would be getting a dildo exactly like his cock so I could add this feeling to my self-abuse regimen. By moving slowly, I eventually took almost all of his cock, but he did not try to get it all in when he noticed my grimace... so he knew to reach under and work my clit, so he could not pound it as he stroked his cock in and out. That worked well and actually made me wonder how I had ever had an orgasm without all the things I was feeling now. He also deposited a huge load of sperm, and as he was leaving I asked my husband if I shouldn't change position while I was waiting for the next "donor".

"Shouldn't I try to prevent it all from dripping out?"

His reply was "I guess not... and he got up and swung my legs around to the top of the chaise and pulled me up so that my pelvis was above my abdomen, and my legs sort of bent over the back of the chaise. I had already dripped out a LOT, but this position should put a pool of cum around my cervix.

I was not "counting" but it is sort of hard to not notice orgasms, and at this point I had 4 already and that was the most I had ever manage with my vibrator. I was sort of exhausted from the tension that developed before it released, and I really wanted to stop for the night, but there was only one guy remaining (the fifth had called to explain he got called in- he was a nurse's husband but was also a doctor and so it was a reasonable cop out, but I wondered if he was the "best" donor and already I was thinking about doing this again... even as I sort of wanted tonight to be over.

The fifth guy was like a lot of guys I had dated: without color. I don't mean racial color, I mean personality. How can a guy take off his pants and fuck a woman and seem like he is urinating in a hole in the ground. Well he did. I didn't enjoy anything about his effort, but he apparently did... but not very much and maybe guys actually enjoy urinating more than he enjoyed sex with me? For sure they enjoy it more if their bladder is full... but maybe I didn't have any reason to enjoy? I wondered if my body knew it was pregnant? Could that happen? Or maybe I was just tired... whatever the reason I did not want this guy included if there was a "next time".

And as he left, without saying anything before or during or after... I told my husband, "OK, I guess it's your turn." He explained I should relax and he would be right back. I realized that he was going to get his cock sucked by the fluffer and I don't know how other women would have reacted, but it was really annoying and I don't think it was unreasonable for me to realize that he was not really very concerned about me in the way I wanted someone to be. I must have always known that he did not put me FIRST, but maybe I just settled on less than I had hoped for?

He basically did a slam, bam... and did not include the "thank you ma'am" but did tell me I was a mess, and order me to clean up this mess and take a shower, OK. Like I was not going to do any of that? So as you can probably guess, I did get pregnant and have the baby, but I also started a wonderful relationship with the guy who seemed to delight in meeting me and loving me... and he just kept delighting in knowing me and loving me... and I did a lot of delighting also.


Nemarle
Nemarle
19 Followers