All Comments on 'How I Got Pregnant'

by Nemarle

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

This was not a good marriage. She acted like her husband didn't enough care about her, but she cared even less about him. Of course he wasn't happy at the idea of his wife fucking other men to get pregnant. This was just a cuckold mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ten stories, eleven followers. That says it all. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The image painted here was pretty disgusting. Imagine her husband watching as loser after loser just dumps a load into his wife! Only the first guy appeared interested and of course the nasty slut now has him as a longterm lover while the husband has a battered child to raise.

and oh! Saying that a child born with some physical or mental challenge just requires additional mothering will get some folks pretty pissed. That is just insensitive and ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is no marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did she enjoy the divorce?

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

cliche. average cuck shit at best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely stupid.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Excellent story, and it's written on so many levels. Of course, the BTBAAC Cabal and ANON Army will see it as merely "cuck shit" (these are the bunch who'd even stone the Virgin Mary). They will miss the irony in this woman's life, because all reality is seen through their "cuck filter". They scream about memes, stereotypes, tropes and clichés, but when someone dares to write a new 'variation on a theme', they scream that it's not just like what they're expecting to read. Reading and paying attention to the first few paragraphs explains the rest of the story, which is the sign of a good writer. On LW, that can be like pearls before swine.

.

Thanks for this well-written, decidedly different piece. Your character's 'voice' is both instructive and sets the tone and expectations for both the character and plot developments. The ending is a nice twist.

.

Keep writing! 5+++/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The term "pansexual" is a new term used by assholes that dont want to be labeled male or female, they have a driven need to be "special" in their own eyes.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

the leader of cuckold lover union 68(I owe you one) Legio has spoken. This rank at least a 10 on the cuckold lover scale. If he loves the why the fuck don't we. The CLU68 has spoken!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Gibbs Rule 666

A whore was born a whore, if she gets married, she will make the husband a cuckold, and she will die a whore likely from some nasty STD. Stay away from whores!

Rule 999: if you are a young man, get a vasectomy, and never, ever, get married. Fuck anything with a hole; female, male or transgender. Be a panfucker. Your balls will be always empty and nobody will cuckold you!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well written but still, regarldess of the cuck wannabes down below, still just a ridiculous, plain slut and worthless cuck story in the end. The cunt was a self centered, entitled little twat and nothing more. It read more like a well written troll to see who cheered this anal cyst of a story on.

Not sure any real man would put that cunt first in any department. I suppose the sashaying little conservative pony boys who think this wasnt a cuck story would, but their opinions are so highly suspect no one should truly count.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds like they had a pretty lousy marriage. As usual the child will bear the burden and the scars of half ass parents. If they stay married they deserve the mediocre banal life they will live. Does she even care that her husband is probably getting his own form of paternal compensation? On second thought why should anyone care anything about these people and their story?

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A tip for your next story. Stylewise, the amount of "quotes" distracted the eyes from the reading flow. Having five in the first two sentences was painful, as the reader's brain registers that the word is in quotations so must be important - therefore they stop their reading to figure out why is it important. (Think of it as someone telling a story and then doing air quotes in each sentence. It would get irritating very fast.)

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Thd only question i would ask the writer is why is the woman in this story married? There are plenty of single mothers around thd world who cope just fine. Why have the woman stay with someone they care nothing for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I have three kids, so clearly I can manage. Her sister is married to a nice guy, just he turned out to be close to zero sperm count and she wanted kids.

The cost of a medical procedure was out of the question, so imagine my surprise when my wife asked me to help out.

I pretended reluctance but that was far from the truth, I liked the idea. But then the two of them decided the sister would live with me while MY wife went to live with her sister's husband???

I went wait a minute, but they told me that way there would be no jealousy.

So far, we haven't done it, but they keep bringing it up. I did talk to Tom, her sister's husband, he just shrugged, said it was OK with him.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

The idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality. This author and his story prove it to us!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Sorry dear "Legio_Patria_Nostra", but I have to disagree with your comment. As every intellectually inflexible reader will recognize, we are on a page where sex / porn stories are published and not

Fiction competitions or symposia are organized. So every reader can rightly expect to be able to read an entertaining, erotic and perhaps funny story. If this expectation is blatantly worked / written against, then the author need not be surprised if he receives written "broadsides" as an answer. And as already mentioned so often, every reader has the right to publish his and only his opinion here. If these are not insults to the person of the author and if they are not racist or denigrating, then the author has to accept that. Otherwise he always has the option to switch off "comments" !!! So no offense, but we do not care if it fits or not. And already Confucius said, "if you recognize that someone is an idiot, then say it loud and clear, otherwise at some point he will think he is normal!

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Wow, what a loving couple! These two are so devoted to each other and so attentive to their partners needs. I can’t imagine they will not live happily ever after. NOT!

Why were these two selfish assholes ever married?

The tail of these fools was well written, the the story has no likable characters. Basically just a selfish prostitute and her long term selfish john. I pity the poor child dumped into that mess.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Lego was right on one point. Any reader with even modest taste can recognize "cuck shit" when he or she reads it.

prevackerprevackerover 2 years ago

I wrote a comment, but when I logged in... it was LOST? Nice work, literotica.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNemarle@Nemarle
Just a happy camper, perhaps a little more naive than most.