How I Got Started

Story Info
How I became a cum slut.
1.3k words
4.51
25.7k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

My introduction to MM sex

I was just 18 at the time. I was hitchhiking to another city for a New Years Eve party when a friend's older cousin picked me up. When we got to my destination I thanked him and jokingly told him I would let him blow me for giving me the ride.

A couple of weeks later he saw me walking and stopped and offered me a ride. I said sure and hopped in the car. He asked where I was headed and I told him no where special I was just going to hang out down town for a while. He then asked if I was serious about the blow job comment. Being a horny teenager I said sure. So he drove us out to an old logging road and drove down it for awhile until nobody could see his car from the main road. He told me to pull my pants down and then he started to play with my cock. I was instantly hard, even though I had never done anything like this with another guy before. He told me I was hung like a bull and started sucking my cock. I do have a 7+" thick cock. After he swallowed all of my cum I pulled my pants up and we went back to town. Before he let me out he told me to let my parents know that I was going to stay at his cousins that weekend and he would pick me up sometime Friday after school got out.

When he picked me up the first thing we did was go back to that place he had blown me and he sucked my cock again. Then we picked up his cousin and headed off to the local race track to watch the stock cars. It was pretty late when we got back to his cousins and he told me to stay in the car. His cousin got out and said good bye and we drove off. He told me I was going to stay at his place and I would enjoy it.

When we got there the first thing he did was get us both a beer. Being as young as I was the one beer made me feel pretty light headed and he took advantage of this. It wasn't long before he told me we should head to bed. I asked where I was going to sleep and he said he only had one bed so we would share it. We got into bed with just our underwear on and as I was starting to go to sleep I felt him playing with my cock. He then pulled my shorts off completely as well as his and got between my legs. He started sucking my cock but stopped before I could cum. He did this several times before finally swallowing my load. I thought this would be like the other times he had sucked me off and we would go to sleep. But he wasn't through. He turned me over and I felt him squirt something cool on my hole and then rub it in as he pushed his finger in. After a while he got on top of me and began rubbing his cock up and down my ass crack putting a little pressure against my hole until the head of his cock popped in. He stopped moving for a minute so I could get used to the feeling of fullness. Then he began to really fuck me. I was pretty naïve and didn't really understand what was happening but knew it felt pretty good. Pretty soon he came pulled out of me. He rolled over and we both fell asleep then.

When I woke up in the morning he was sucking my cock again. He had gotten into a 69 position with me and tried to put his cock into my mouth but I kept turning away from him. He didn't force the issue though. But he did turn me over and fuck my ass again like the night before. I had no idea about different cock sizes at the time but later on figured out that he didn't have a very large cock and that is why it didn't hurt when he fucked me. It actually felt really good and I learned to really like it and crave being fucked.

I ended up spending most weekends with him and some of his friends. I would usually go to his place on Friday night and stay until Sunday night. He would usually suck me off then fuck me on Friday's. Every now and then he would once again try to get me to suck his cock but I still refused to.

We usually went to the races on Saturday nights with his friends and finally one Saturday after the races a couple of his friends came back to his place with us and we started drinking beer. They made sure I got pretty drunk and then started playing with me. Rubbing my cock through my pants and commenting about how hard I seemed to be. It wasn't long before they had me naked and one of them was sucking my cock. I also felt my ass being lubed and figured my friend was going to fuck me. But it was one of his friends that did it. I was bent over the bed and felt something much larger than my friends cock pushing into my ass. This is when I learned about cocks being so different. This cock was much larger and hurt a little as it was pushed in. It didn't take long though for me to start enjoying it like I did when it was my friends cock fucking me.

Now this is also when I sucked my first cock. While I was bent over being fucked my friend got onto the bed and put his cock against my lips and held my head so I couldn't move it. He told me to open my mouth and let him in. When I didn't he held my nose until I had to open up to breathe. At this time he pushed his cock in and let go of my nose. He then moved my head up and down on his hard cock. Finally he told me he would stop that if I would just continue sucking him. He instructed me in how to do this without my teeth getting in the way and it wasn't long before he told me he was going to cum and for me to swallow all of it. Then he held my head so I couldn't get away from his cock and started filling my mouth with his cum. I had to swallow it all before he released my head.

By now the cock in my ass had also filled that hole with his cum and his other buddy shoved his cock into me. After they had all cum one of them had me sit on the sofa and he got between my legs and sucked me off.

The rest of that summer I spent every weekend as a sex craved cum slut for these guys as well as their friend's. It seemed as though as soon as I got to the apartment I was on my knees sucking someone's cock while having my ass fucked by someone else.

Labor Day weekend was coming up and my friend told me that he had set up a big party with a friend of his that had a house out in the country where we could all have a good time without bothering or being bothered by anyone as it was very secluded. He asked me if I was up to being the cum slut for everybody all weekend long. I would sometimes be tied to a fuck bench or put into a sling and stuffed with hard cocks as well as being sucked off often.

Needless to say that weekend was a great time, but that will be another story.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers