How I Got Started Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuation of How I got started.
2.9k words
4.57
8.2k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
280 Followers

It was Labor Day weekend, the end of summer.

As I left off we had gone to a place out in the country for our end of summer bash/orgy with me as the toy boy cum slut for all to use. I was excited but also apprehensive as I wasn't positive I would be able to live up to my friends expectations. I was later to find out that I had exceeded them.

Back to the story now.

We arrived early Friday evening and I met our host. Since this was my first time here he gave us the grand tour. The property was 25 acres of woodland and completely fenced. The house sat far in from the road and could not be seen from it. On the main level there were 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a large living room, dining room, foyer, and a large kitchen. Outside the living room was a large patio with an outdoor kitchen/BBQ as well. There was hot tub outside the master bedroom. But the main point of interest for us would be in the basement.

The basement was one big open space. This area was sound proofed and was made up entirely as a dungeon. Being very in experienced in all things of a sexual nature I found this very interesting. There were all kinds of sex furniture and bondage equipment as well as one wall was covered with all kinds of sex toys.

We then returned upstairs and our host told us to go outside and get comfortable as he would be out shortly to BBQ some steaks for our supper ad to help ourselves to beer in the refrigerator.

As we were eating and drinking our beers he asked me what I thought of the basement. I told him I didn't know what to think of it as it was all very new to me. He told me I would enjoy it down there and would be spending a lot of the next three days there. I was also informed that I would never go back down there again with any clothes on. My friend then said that after we finished our meal I would be removing my clothing and remain naked until we left on Monday afternoon.

I would be tasked with greeting everyone at the door as they arrived and be available for all to use as they wished.

We finished eating and I went to the bedroom we were given and stripped putting all my clothes away. I returned to the patio and my friend told me to thank our host for the meal he fixed us. I went over to him and he had his rather large cock out playing with it. I knelt down between his legs and began sucking his cock. It quickly began to harden in my mouth as he held my head. My own cock was also hard by now and dripping. Suddenly he held pulled my head down on his cock and began shooting his cum into my throat, making sure I swallowed it all before releasing me. He told my friend that I was a fine cock sucker. I then knelt between my friends legs and sucked him off again swallowing all of the cum.

By now we were all tired and went to bed. I was still hard since I still hadn't cum yet and my friend said he would help me out with this before sleeping. He had me suck his cock again until he was hard again and then got between my legs lifting them onto his shoulders. He shoved his hard cock all the way into my ass with one hard shove and began fucking me telling me that he was going to fuck the cum right out of me. The sensations from his fucking me soon sent me right over the edge and I shot my cum all over my stomach. He stopped moving at that time and filled my ass with his cum. I later found out that as he was fucking me his cock was hitting my prostrate causing me to have such a reaction to his fucking me.

I woke up in the morning to being fucked from behind. He had his hand wrapped around my waist and was jacking me off as he was fucking me hard. His balls were slapping against mine with every stroke until we both came at the same time. I wanted to go back to sleep but he told me I had to get up and clean up so I could greet the other people as they arrived. It was already well past 9 am and they would start showing up in an hour or so. I quickly showered, cleaned myself out real good and went out to the living room. Our host was already out there getting things ready and asked me to help him. He also had some porn playing on the big TV. I was somewhat embarrassed to see that it was of me on the patio last night. He told me that he had cameras set up everywhere throughout the house and this video was on a continuous loop and would keep playing until he decided to change it to live stream from those other cameras. He then told me to come into the kitchen with him so he could get me ready. I wondered what he meant but followed him. He took a marker out of a drawer and began writing on my body, first my back and then my forehead and chest. He then took a couple of pictures and showed them to me my head said "Cum Slut" on it, my chest said "Cum on and in me"" and my back said "Fuck Me".

It wasn't long before the door bell rang. I opened the door and welcomed our first guest in. He gave me the once over and squeezed my cock as he went past me into the house. A short time passed and the door bell rang once again. This time there were two standing there and as they entered they managed to get me between them and while one was squeezing my ass cheeks the other was squeezing my hardening cock. Before I could close the door I noticed another car drive up so I waited with the door open for this person to get to the door. Again my, now quite hard and pre cum oozing cock was played with.

I returned to the living room and was immediately on my knees sucking a cock. I managed to get it quite hard when the door bell rang again and I had to leave it to answer the door. This time there were four guys entering. They all gave my ass and cock a squeeze with the last one scooping some of my pre cum from the tip of my cock and placing his fingers in my mouth.

It wasn't long before everyone was headed to the dungeon. I was a little nervous but didn't have much choice as I was herded along right in the middle of them all. As soon as we were all there I was placed in the sling with a cock at my mouth and someone lubing up my ass. Everybody was standing around me watching my ass getting fucked and my mouth being filled with cock. It wasn't long before the cock in my ass exploded and filled me with cum. He was replaced by the cock I had been sucking and a new cock pushed past my lips. This went on until everybody had been sucked and filled my ass with his cum. Our host then declared that we should adjourn to the patio for some refreshments and relaxation before continuing with this orgy. However I was expected to continue to provide oral service to everyone as they sat around. I was passed around from one cock to another without actually making any of them cum. By the time the food was ready my mouth was pretty sore from sucking cock for so long I could hardly eat.

When we finished eating the host said he was going to get me cleaned up and ready for round two and off we went to the master bathroom. He handed me an enema kit and told me to take a shower and clean myself out then return to the patio.

After cleaning myself I returned to the patio and was surprised to see that they had brought the fuck bench out there from the dungeon. I was immediately put onto it and strapped down. The only part of me that I could move was my head and even that was quite limited. My friend stepped up to me and told me that while I was getting cleaned up some more guests had arrived and I was now ready to be gang banged by then all, 16 hard horny guys were all going to fuck me senseless! He then moved behind me and lubed my hole real good before pushing his hard cock into it. As he was entering me someone had me sniff some poppers. I had never heard of this before but had no choice in the situation was currently in. My whole body seemed to relax and my friend just started really pounding into me. He didn't last very long before I felt him tense up and push in hard as he shot his load into my ass. As soon as he pulled out someone else took his place. By the time the 6th guy had fucked me I noticed that the cocks seemed to all be getting somewhat bigger. Also they started fucking my mouth as well.

Suddenly the largest cock I had ever seen was at my mouth and this guy was telling me to start sucking it because as soon as the cock in my ass finished he was going to fuck me. I could barely get my mouth open enough to take this monster cock into it but soon found myself sucking on its big head. It wasn't long before he pulled out and moved behind me. As he started to force his cock in I started to scream. As soon as I did that someone stuck their cock in my mouth. The bench had an opening in it where my cock could hang down and I felt someone playing with it. Then a mouth was on my cock sucking just the head and getting all the pre cum I was dripping. By now I had a mouth full of hard cock as well as a monster cock fucking my ass and a mouth sucking my cock. The cock in my mouth soon filled it with a big load of cum that I was so much I couldn't swallow it all and some was leaking out of my mouth around this cock. About now I also filled the mouth sucking my cock with my own load and the monster cock in my ass filled me up with his huge load. They then released me from the bench and as it was now dark outside everyone moved inside. I was again taken to get cleaned up and out. I then returned to the living room and everyone was just relaxing and watching what had just taken place outside on the TV screen. As I was reliving my gang bang I noticed that not only was my cock getting hard again but so were most of the others.

When the video finished the host told everybody that I would be visiting each of them throughout the night to service them in any way they wanted. He then had them draw a number from a jar and said that this would be the order of my visits. He wrote them down and told me to give everyone a few minutes to get settled into their respective beds before starting. He also said that he would be my last visit of the night and he was looking forward to it since he hadn't participated in very much of the day's activities so he would be making up for it.

It was 11 pm when I started making my visits to everybody. They all just wanted me to suck them off. About 1 am I finally arrived at the host's bed and he was asleep. So I crawled between his legs and began sucking his cock. It wasn't long before he woke up and told me to sit on his cock and fuck myself on it. I climbed onto the bed, straddled him and slowly lowered myself onto his cock. His cock was above average but not overly large and I was able to bounce up and down on it without much effort on my part.

We stayed like this for about ten minutes when he held me down and shot his load up into me. When his cock finally shrunk and popped out of my ass I lay down beside him and we fell asleep.

It was about 10 am Sunday when I felt him stirring and opened my eyes. He said he had to get up and get the day started but for me to go ahead and get some more sleep as I would be getting another work out today.

I finally got up around noon and found that several people had left but was told that there would be more coming today and to answer the door like I did yesterday. By 2 pm four more guys had shown up and as the others had done they all squeezed my ass and cock as they went by me into the house.

Our host announced that we would spend the afternoon out on the patio and that I was there for everyone's pleasure so be sure to take advantage of this. He also said that since this was the last night we would spend it in the dungeon and he had something special in mind for their entertainment, featuring me of course so to try not to wear me out.

Our host then said we would play a new version of musical chairs he had come up with. I would be seated and as the music played everyone would walk around me in a circle. When the music stopped I would suck the cock of whoever stopped in front of me for one minute. Anyone that came would be eliminated until we had a final winner. This final winner would then bend me over the chair and fuck me.

After the game was finished and I had taken a load of cum in my ass everybody seemed to pair up and find someplace for themselves to play with each other. The afternoon soon turned to evening and our host announced that we would move to the dungeon for our grand finale.

When I got to the dungeon I was placed into the pillory and locked in. I couldn't tell what was happening behind me other than my ass was being generously lubed. Someone came around in front of me with a big dildo and told me that they were setting up a fucking machine and I would soon be fucked by it with this dildo. They got it all ready and I felt the head of the dildo entering me about an inch, then the machine began to slowly move it in and out an inch at a time. His is when the host told everybody that while this fucking seemed pretty mild it would soon change. He had the machine set up so that after a minute or so at this speed it then increased the depth by another inch. It wasn't long before I was moaning and taking the entire dildo with every stroke. That is when he sped it up. Again about every minute or so it sped up more and more until it was furiously fucking me fast and deep. This when he told everybody to start fucking my mouth but not to cum in it. He wanted this to be a Bukake event and they should cum all over me. It wasn't long before someone had their moth on my dripping cock. I was soon covered in spunk and had been sucked off to completion 3 times. All of this lasted for a couple of hours before the machine was shut off and removed. I was released from the pillory and everybody headed off to bed.

I was allowed to sleep alone this night and was thankful for it as I had truly been used up.

Monday morning found everyone preparing to head for home and saying their goodbyes.

My friend and I stayed for a couple of hours longer and helped our host get everything cleaned up and his house put back to normal. They both then spit roasted me one last time and we left.

I turned 19 during that summer and this weekend ended it with a big bang as far as I was concerned. Soon after this I moved away and didn't have any more MM experiences for over 20 years. I am now back to enjoying being a submissive bottom and being dominated and fucked every chance I get.

I hope you enjoyed this story and apologize for it becoming so long.

Happy New Year

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
280 Followers