How I Lost It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's no good, how will you get there?" he asked at which point I lightened up.

"By car of course," I explained before reality bit me as I remembered that everything except the clothes I stood in were in the flat too.

"Shit, my car keys are in there too, aren't they – oh fuck, and so's my wallet," I added, "Oh, thank heavens you're here!"

"Hey, if I hadn't come over you probably wouldn't have locked yourself out," said Rob as he consoled me, "But don't you go blaming me!"

We laughed together, a forced laugh given the circumstances before I found an answer.

"Might do just that," I said, "It was always you who started things, wasn't it?"

"That's true," he answered, "Oh well; if you're going to blame me then I'd better see what I can do to get things sorted, eh?"

"Hope you can," I said, at a loss for anything better to say.

"So how about you come back to my place while we wait?" he said, "I'm not standing out here all bloody night."

"Looks like my only option," I added as I pulled a sad face, "You don't mind then?"

"Of course not Chris," he answered, "Anyway, it'll get mighty complicated if they have to phone you at your mother's and then you have to get back to the flat to meet them and all that running backwards and forwards."

I nodded as I realised that he was right then slapped his back with relief as his offer sank in.

With a plan now sorted I used Rob's phone to leave a message on the 'emergency' number, then he let me into his car and we drove away, with me looking ruefully back at the building. Thankfully I hadn't started anything cooking so all that was happening in my absence was that the TV and lights would remain on.

"What a fucking silly thing to do," I muttered but Rob patted my thigh placidly.

"Easily done," he purred, "Anyway, what's wrong with spending the evening – well, the night – at my place instead?"

"Nothing – nothing at all and it's really good of you," I murmured, "Thanks for being there."

"Not a problem," said Rob easily, "It'll be nice to have you there too."

Before long we'd arrived and as Rob climbed the front steps before me his firm arse swayed before me and I found myself captivated by his tight-looking muscles.

"Come on in," he said, snapping me out of my muse.

Rob led the way and closed the door behind us.

"Make yourself at home," he said as he pointed towards a doorway that obviously led to his lounge, "I'm just going to make myself comfy."

Rob disappeared upstairs while I explored his lounge, admiring some of his photos and trophies from years ago, then he reappeared now clad in shorts and a t-shirt.

"That's better," he said happily, "Now what – a drink and something to nibble I guess?"

Before long things were much as I'd planned them to be at my place – we had something to drink and some food and a film on the TV and all was fine... except for the niggling irritation of my keys but even that was pushed aside as Rob asked me if I played computer games. Stupid question!!

In a moment his Megadrive console was fired up, with good old Sonic up and running – one of my own favourite games. I actually chose it from his selection because I knew it so well and felt sure that my own mastery would exceed his. We settled side by side on the thick rug, consoles in our hands as we concentrated, our legs pressed together as we battled.

Quickly accumulating rings and lives we fought for superiority and targeted our intended conquests, our shoulders shoving at each other too as the split screen battle unrolled. It was all deadly serious stuff and yet we were still light-hearted enough to laugh – although usually when the other player lost out. In between battles we broke off to feed and occasionally drink, Rob seemingly having plenty of assorted goodies with which to fill us up – until finally I needed to stop for an urgent pee and to give my fingers a rest. We'd been playing for several hours and now we agreed to take a break and to perhaps start again later.

"Wow – that was bloody good fun," he exclaimed as he turned the console off, "You were ahead of me so let's call it quits for now then we'll do that again sometime."

"Call it quits – no way – and I'll beat you hollow next time too!" I scoffed.

"No chance!" he answered and with a laugh he turned and pushed me backwards and with the back of my legs finding the sofa I found myself off-balance and falling.

"Bastard!" I exclaimed, also laughing as I levered myself upright again, "I'll get you for that!"

A few moments later and we were on the floor wrestling and laughing and tickling and being silly, until eventually mirth overcame me and somehow Rob ended up sitting on my belly with my arms pinned back.

"Say sorry or I'll sit on your face!" he said, "One false move and I'll fart!"

The hilarity of the idea was such that I just couldn't gather the strength to get him off, to laugh and to reply at the same time and Rob took it as a laughable affront.

"You won't say sorry – ok, I'll get you!" he said through his laughs as he shuffled up my chest towards my head – but at that moment things began to change.

As he wriggled closer he suddenly stopped and gasped and at that moment his very erect and substantial penis literally sprang from the leg of his shorts to stand quivering right above my face. In a second or two he was stuffing it back under cover while my hands, which had been gripping his arse as we'd wrestled, froze in place.

"Fuck!" he spluttered, "I didn't mean that to happen!"

"I should hope not!" I laughed back at him but I was confused.

I simply couldn't understand was how it was that I wasn't horrified and not only that, instead of feeling such a reaction I was captivated. His penis looked to be an amazing object as it had reared above me; a solid trunk of a thing that filled my view, leaving its mental imprint burnt into my retinas.

"I'm so sorry Chris," said Rob apologetically, "I just don't know what to say..."

"Bloody hell Rob, it's just as well that thing didn't slap me in the face; that could do some damage!" I laughed, "Anyway, what's got you so damn excited?"

"Dunno," he murmured, "Just this body to body stuff I reckon – I'm sorry Chris."

"Ahhh, don't worry, we're both human," I answered as my hands slowly eased away from his arse and as they did so I suddenly realised that I too had quickly become erect.

Rob eased away from my chest but as he did so his arse slid down my body and came to rest pressing against my own penis. There was a pause during which I saw Rob's eyebrows lift quickly and then I felt his hand reach behind his body and feel its way up my shaft, then let go.

"Hey, you're hard too Chris," he said, "What is it; contagious or something?"

He lifted off me and rolled down beside me, our heated bodies close together as we both looked down the length of our bodies and there before our eyes were two substantial ridges of our excited cocks.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it," said Rob as his cock jerked again, "Do you remember how I told you I was short of partners – well, that's what happens I reckon. But why's yours hard then?"

"Dunno – pressure perhaps – you were sitting on my belly, weren't you?" I answered, not feeling entirely sure why I was erect, "And I told you I needed a pee."

"Oh sorry mate; didn't think of that," said Rob as he clambered to his feet, "Bathroom's down the hall, last on the left."

He pulled me upright beside him then pushed me towards the door so I headed to his bathroom and unzipped my jeans. My rigid cock jumped out as I pulled my boxers aside, upon which the real problem confronted me. No way can you pee when you're hard – end of story!

I stood there wondering how to get my cock to subside but it simply refused so I considered jerking off to help. I tried stropping my penis for a while in the hope of a quick climax but all I succeeded in doing was to stimulate and stiffen my cock even more and in addition I could now feel that I most definitely needed to pee. I stood there, erect cock in hand as I tried to think what to do but as I did so I heard a knock on the door.

"What's up mate?" came Rob's worried voice, "You feeling ok, only you've been quite a while."

"Ummm, yes, I'm ok," I murmured, "Well, sort of."

The next moment the door flew open and Rob stood there looking worried.

"You didn't sound too good," he said quickly, "Problem – not feeling sick are you?"

"No, no, it's ok," I answered quickly, but not quickly enough stop his approach because as he spoke he stepped closer to me and then, as he more or less leaned around my arm he could see what my problem was.

"Uh oh – hey, nice one!" he said, his voice cracking with merriment, "Hmmm, you do have a problem, don't you!"

Normally I'd probably have shouted at anyone who attempted to look at my penis but my relationship with Rob was different so instead of yelling I turned towards him, letting my erection stand proudly facing him.

"I can't pee with a hard-on," I explained as my cock jerked up and down, "I need to have a wank first I think."

"Ahhhh," sighed Rob, "Yeah, well first thing; you're not going to wank alone; we'll do it together. Come on."

He pulled a towel from the rail and grabbed my arm then tugged me from the bathroom and back down the hall before pushing me into what was obviously his bedroom.

"Get 'em off," he said as he began tearing off his own clothes, "Then get on the bed."

Since I was already exposed to him, taking the rest of my clothes off wasn't much of a problem and within a few moments we were lying naked on the bed, side by side, our cocks both stiff and ready. Rob rolled over and picked up a remote control from his bedside table, then pointed it towards a large TV that hung on the far wall. The screen lit up and shortly afterwards there were several naked people on screen already in the middle of what looked like an orgy then I felt Rob's elbow nudge me.

"There's some lube in the drawer beside you if you need it," he said, "Come on, get wanking!"

Rob's hand began to stroke his penis, slowly drawing his foreskin back, then sliding it back up again until it covered his knob. His movements were slow and deliberate and I found myself concentrating on his cock as he stimulated himself, also finding that my own movements began to match his. For a little while we stroked in unison with our movements gradually becoming that little bit faster until Rob paused.

"Are we going to make this a quickie or make it last longer?" he asked.

"Make it last," I answered and although I didn't say it, the reason I wanted it to last longer was that I was enamoured by the sight of Rob's cock being stimulated.

Our movements, which had threatened to drive us both over the top now slowed with occasional pauses as we played. It was a short while later that I saw Rob's knob glistening; then watched as he squeezed a long dribble of precum from the tip, a dribble that he then spread over his penis with his hand. I felt my own penis throbbing and tried to emulate him but without success.

"I always make gallons of precum," said Rob, obviously having seen my interest, "Bit of a nuisance sometimes but so what – it feels too nice when it happens!"

"Wish I did," I answered, "Some, but not a lot."

"Here, have some of mine!" offered Rob and with that he squeezed another gush from his cock, gathered it on his fingers and wrapped them around my penis.

"Ahhhh, what!" I gasped as I felt another person's hand on my private property, "Ohhh fuck – that's nice!"

His hand was gentle as he spread his slippery juices around, then he paused and gathered another big blob which he added to that on my cock after which he began to stroke me, for all the world as if he'd done it many a time before. I just lay there and enjoyed the pleasurable feelings as they coursed through my body.

"Good?" he asked, "Do you want me to get you off?"

I found myself nodding before Rob stopped his movements.

Use your hand on me too," he suggested and as he spoke he grasped my hand and wrapped it around his cock

"Ok – ready?" he asked and with that he started his stroking again and without thinking I did the same to him, while wild thoughts and feelings filled my mind.

I marvelled at the rigidity of his penis, not that it was any stiffer than mine; I thrilled at the way his foreskin slid up and down even though mine did the same and I just loved how warm and firm his penis felt despite mine being just as warm.

"This is good, isn't it?" I commented and Rob turned and smiled broadly at me.

"Damn right it is!" he answered, "Keep doing that – there's more precum on its way, I can feel it coming – uhhhh!"

The next moment a big blob oozed from his cock and encountered my hand as I stroked and I let it slide beneath my fingers before tightening them again and feeling the slippery warmth of his juices, then it was my turn to spread them over his knob.

"Ohhh fuck, you keep doing that and I'll cum!" Rob said, his breathing now faster, "That's fucking lovely!"

Suddenly that's exactly what I wanted! I really needed to see him erupt and as that thought filled my mind I realised that I wasn't all that far off cumming either especially since Rob's hand seemed to be moving faster now.

"You want to cum?" I asked and Rob hummed his approval of the idea.

"Mmmmm, yeah!" he grunted as his hand moved faster still on my cock, "I want to make you cum too."

Speech wasn't necessary as we worked each other towards our climaxes and then became almost impossible as we neared our goals – but even so, Rob managed to gasp.

"Another load of precum!" he panted, "Getting close now – always get an extra load just before I cum."

Suddenly I felt it absolutely gushing over my fingers and moments later came the slippery slapping of wet flesh as I worked him off. My own cock was throbbing and slippery too as Rob worked harder, then without warning his movements on me ceased.

"Ahhhh – cumming!" he gasped loudly as his stroking started again, "Here it cums!"

I felt his penis stiffen even more and jerk powerfully in my hand and then a real gusher of cum flew up in the air. It splattered down over our upper arms but before I could react another squirt of cum blasted up Rob's chest. I jerked my hand as if to avoid it but instead I accidentally pulled his cock more in my direction and was rewarded with another big squirt of cum that fell across my chest instead and that was the stimulus that set me off.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh!" I gasped as I felt my climax hit me, "Cumming – ahhhh, cumming!"

Rob's hand began moving with more intent as he stropped my penis, milking four or five good squirts of cum from me that vaulted into the air and fell over my belly and chest with some errant spurts spraying further afield.

With two hands and two cocks at work to bring us off we were soon bespattered with blobs, streaks and puddles of cum – and then our hands stopped moving as our eruptions ceased.

"Fuckin' hell," he sighed, "I never expected this to happen!"

"That was amazing," I added, "Totally unexpected too – but that was brilliant, wasn't it?"

"Damn right it was!" said Rob excitedly, his hand now doing its best to rouse me again, "Fancy another round?"

"Wow, no – give me a break!" I gasped, as I rubbed his towel over my body, "I've got to refill my tanks first – and empty my bladder."

His hand released me then lay on his belly, his fingers playing with a pool of cum.

"Oh, yes, of course; forgot," he answered, "Go and pee then come back, eh?"

"Sure," I agreed as I slid off the bed and headed towards the bathroom, "Won't be long."

With the pressure released I was able to pee comfortably but having finished I stayed there while I worked my cock to another strong erection and only when it was thoroughly stiff did I return to the bedroom.

"Ohhh, look at that!" said Rob as I reappeared, "All ready for round two!"

"Yeah, that first time was brilliant," I answered, "Hope you're up for it too."

"Of course!" said Rob as he waved his own stiff penis around, "Are you going to help me again too?"

"Yeah, definitely," I agreed, "What do you want me to do?"

"Hang on while I use the towel," he said as he lifted it from the bed where I'd dropped it, "Let's clean up a bit first."

Between us we soon removed pretty well all the cum from our bodies, then Rob made himself comfy again.

"Right Chris, roll onto your side, yeah, like that only down a bit," he directed, "Now, if you grab my cock you'll be able to do it more easily."

I'd wriggled down the bed a bit and now, as I settled, I was able to rest my head on his chest with one of my legs resting on his. I felt contentedly comfy and my hand quickly grasped his penis and began working on his shaft. It was as hard as a rock and from where I was I was able to see every little vein and feature of his penis quite clearly. It looked exceptionally large to me despite being about the same size as mine.

Steadily I wanked him, my fist gripping him tightly at first, then more gently as I tried to vary the degrees of stimulation and it all seemed to work well. His cock kept oozing more precum and remained thoroughly stiff and what's more, now that I was nearer to it I could smell the scent of his aroused and stimulated organ which was making my own penis throb with need. I kept working on his cock for a while, feeling the spasms of pleasure as my fingers excited him and feeling the marvellous way his foreskin slid so easily in his precum.

"Ahhh Chris, that's terrific!" Rob said, his hips now moving up and down as I stroked him, "You've got a brilliant way of doing that – you're going to make me cum so quickly!"

"Mmmmm," I answered as I continued to stroke his slippery penis, "Looking forward to seeing that."

"Ohh fuck yeah – damn, its coming already!" gasped Rob, "I can feel it – ohhh Chris, its coming, it's coming...!"

A moment later and I felt his cock swelling and a second or two later I suddenly realised that I was in the line of fire. With a sudden gasp I jerked my head away but although I avoided his first squirt the second one was stronger and caught me right across my face. I gasped loudly but then my cry was cut short as a second rope of cum splattered across my mouth – after which I managed to move my head away from the next couple of jets that wetted his chest and belly.

"Yuckkkkk!" I said as I shook my hand clear of dribbles of cum then spat saliva and cum onto his chest, "Fuckin' hell, you might have warned me!"

"I did – I told you I was cumming didn't I?" answered Rob, "Anyway, I bet you've tasted cum before, haven't you?"

"Yeah but mine and anyway that was just unexpected; took me by surprise," I added.

"So if you'd expected it then you'd have enjoyed it?" asked Rob with a twisted smile.

I nodded, almost unintentionally then glanced up at Rob to see him now smiling happily.

Of course I'd tasted my own cum on a number of occasions but I felt that that was private information and yet despite accidentally revealed the truth to him Rob wasn't perturbed.

"I guessed you had," he said with a grin, "I bet you're just like me – you couldn't resist finding out, could you?"

I nodded again, somewhat more firmly this time and Rob patted my back.

"So what's the difference?" he added, "Did I taste better or what?"

Instead of answering I grabbed the towel and wiped my face, discovering as I did so that the towel was already well splattered with my earlier cum which meant that I quickly found myself spreading cooled cum back onto my face.

"Ahhh, damn," I moaned as I found a dry part of the towel and finished wiping my face clean, "That's typical, isn't it."

I sat up beside Rob intending to have a moan at him but instead he lifted his hand and wiped a smear of cum that I'd missed from my brow. It formed a generous blob on his finger – and before I could think, Rob stuck his finger in my partially open mouth.