How I Lost It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

As we kissed Rob's hand found my sticky cock and began stroking it and despite having only recently emptied my balls inside him I was rather surprised to realise that my cock began to stiffen again. In response and in my position I could only reach down to his arse so I stroked his firm muscular cheeks contentedly and for a few minutes we remained where we were before Rob moved around a bit more until he was lying between my legs. Our bodies were still sticky from the load of cum that had blasted from Rob's cock and now he squirmed above me, squishing the slippery stuff around. His movements seemingly reactivated the nascent scent of his cum so that the air was suddenly full of the powerful scent of sex once again, so much so that I felt my cock jerk eagerly again.

It had apparently also awakened Rob's penis and after a few moments he lifted up to reveal his rigid length as it protruded beneath him.

"How about it, Chris?" he asked as he moved so that his hips were close to my arse, "Look, I've got the lube and I'll take it easy – I promise."

His hand worked on my erection as he tried to keep things sexy and it worked.

"Oh go on then," I suddenly said, having apparently lost my mind, "If you're that eager!"

"Fair's fair but anyway I reckon you'll enjoy it – huh, I reckon you're hoping I'll do it, aren't you?" Rob said with a laugh, "You wouldn't be hard if you weren't so eager."

I pulled a face because he'd got me, then lifted my legs up so that my arsehole was exposed.

"Come on then," I said, still somewhat wary, "You'd better be sure to stop if I want you to."

"Promise," said Rob, "Ok, hold still, I'll lube you up."

A few moments later I felt the chill of the lube and then suddenly I felt his finger as it slid through my sphincter.

"Ohhh!" I gasped in surprise, "That was easy!"

"Knew you'd like it – now, how about two fingers?" said Rob and before I could comment I felt my anus being stretched that bit more.

"Hmmm, you're loosening up nicely – let's try three," said Rob and as he spoke my anus was stretched even more, causing me to gasp softly.

"Hey, you did it!" he laughed as he wriggled his fingers around, "All ready for the main event then!"

Suddenly my anus felt as if it clamped down on his fingers but Rob made no comment and his fingers continued to slide in and out of my hole until finally he slapped my chest gently.

"Fingers out – cock in!" he said with a soft laugh, "And I will be gentle – I promise."

Rob pulled his legs up somewhat until he was kneeling in place with his glistening rigid penis poised above me. He pushed my legs up further; guided me to take hold of my ankles and then shuffled closer and closer and all the while I held my breath. I felt a fleeting touch of what must have been his cock against my balls and then a sudden warmth as he lined his penis up with my hole; then he applied some pressure and prepared for action.

"Ok?" he asked softly and somehow I nodded despite my concerns.

I felt the pressure increase now as he pushed at me and then a gradual easing of tension that told me that my sphincter was stretching open. I was mentally quite well prepared and yet the intrusion was both frightening and somewhat painful because nothing could have prepared me for this moment. I'd sucked in a huge breath as he made contact but now I blew it all out and sucked in another shuddering breath.

"Relax!" urged Rob.

I felt his calm word soothing me and managed to smile up at him then felt the pressure increasing again.

"Ohhhh!" sighed Rob, "That feels so good!"

"What does?" I asked.

"Being inside you; it felt so smooth going in, so warm and soft inside," said Rob simply, "Bit more – ahhh, that's it – I'm right up inside now!"

I'd felt so little pain that I'd been waiting for Rob to start hurting me but he'd prepared me so well and taken it so easily that I'd hardly noticed that he'd actually penetrated me. Sure, now that I concentrated on my body I could definitely feel his presence inside me but it felt good; it now felt virtually painless and it felt brilliant!

"You've done it!" I gasped as I wriggled my arse, "You're fucking me!"

Rob pressed his cock into me by way of reply then tweaked my nipples, an action that sent a surge of tightness through me. He laughed quietly then thrust more firmly into me, driving his rigid penis into my hole from a slightly different angle.

"Ohhh that's good!" I gasped as the pleasure soared, "Keep doing that."

He thrust firmly again, driving into me at a slightly different angle it seemed and as he did so I felt my cock simply gush with liquid. I stared down my body and saw a long streamer of what appeared to be precum trailing from my tip all the way to my belly. Rob thrust again, slowly this time and as he penetrated so another stream of precum pulsed from me and this time it was along with a growing feeling of need – of my need to climax.

"Fuck!" I gasped as he did it again, "You're gonna make me cum again at this rate!"

"I wondered if that would happen," commented Rob knowingly, "I've read that when you stimulate the prostate gland that happens and if you can do it from inside then it's even better apparently."

"It's certainly good," I admitted as another thrust and spasm jerked my body, "Not sure if I can but do you want me to cum?"

"Go on then, try it!" he laughed as he settled to drive his cock in and out of my anus, "Let's see who cums first!"

Silence fell on us as we began to concentrate on our climaxes with Rob sending his penis into me at various speeds and angles and with me doing my best to leave my cock alone. I was fascinated to see if I could achieve a hands-free orgasm but it was a struggle not to grasp my shaft and rub furiously. Quite a pool of precum had accumulated by now despite some of it having trickled off down my side and I could already feel that I was getting close once more. Rob too was obviously working hard to cum and his strokes, although somewhat unsteady now, were becoming firmer and deeper, so much so that I kept feeling his balls slapping against my arse, not that I was complaining.

But then suddenly things began to happen. It was Rob who first announced that his climax was now very near although he needn't have said anything because I could tell just from the apparent urgency of his thrusts and the tightness of his body that he was about to let loose.

That thought sent waves of passion through me and almost as suddenly I too was saying that I was getting close and from then onwards it was a case of positive feedback leading us onwards and upwards. Rob was now hammering his cock into me; making my penis jerk and wave around madly and each hammered thrust sent me closer to my peak.

"Gonna cum!" I warned him, "I know it... gonna cum – gonna cum!"

"And me!" he answered, his voice jerking from his labouring lungs, "Gonna really fill you up!"

"Yeah, yeah, do it!" I grunted back at him, "I want to feel you – make it a good 'un!"

The powerful sounds of slapping flesh and gasping breaths filled the room along with the heated scent of blazing sex which now surrounded us and each of our senses was filled to capacity as we reached the end.

"Here it cums!" gasped Rob as he pressed his cock deeply into me, "Its cumming – yeah, ahhhh! Ahhhh! Oooohhh fuck!"

I felt his juices flooding into me in hot waves that seemed to penetrate right up to my head and then it was my turn to lose my mind.

"Yes, yes, yesssss!" I yelled as I blew a load – well, several in fact – up my belly and chest, "Ohhh Rob – I'm cumming, cumming!"

Warm wet spunk spread out over my body and as I covered myself so Rob's hand came and helped spread my cum around, bringing white smears of it up to my hard nipples and sending the delicious scent of fresh cum into my nostrils.

"Ohhh fuck, that was good!" he exclaimed tiredly, "I'm fucked!"

"So am I, I think," I commented as I flexed my anus to feel the solidity of his cock and the wet presence of his cum, "I think you've filled me."

"Certainly felt like it – I seemed to be cumming for ages," said Rob as he began to move his body away, "Hey, mind if I take it out?"

"It'll probably slip out now you've cum," I suggested, "That was good though – never really thought it would be that nice."

We eased apart and saved the bed from getting soaked with the application of the somewhat soggy towel then lay there side by side, both just looking up at the ceiling as we recovered and contemplated the events of the past hour or so.

"Well Chris, you're not a virgin now, are you?" commented Rob as his hand found mine, "Does that feel better?"

"Kind of," I answered, "But I think that if anything I'm just more confused now."

"How d'you mean?" Rob asked as he cocked his head to one side.

"Well, I was fine as a guy fucking all the girls but now I've done it with a guy too, so I'm confused," I replied, not entirely certain of what to say, "I mean, what am I, gay or straight?"

"You're bi – bisexual," said Rob as he squeezed my hand, "Just like I think I am. I can't see anything wrong with enjoying sex with a man or a girl – I mean it's not necessarily like you're falling in love."

"True," I said, still pondering things in my mind, "Sex can be for loving or just for what – fun – more or less so I guess you're right but then again..."

"Then again what?" asked Rob, his head cocked to one side, "Explain."

I heaved a big sigh as I considered how my answer would sound.

"That's the trouble," I began, "Don't get me wrong but I think that I'm in love."

"With who?" asked Rob, "Come on then, who is she, you dark horse!"

"It's you!" I admitted at last feeling my face glowing, "I can't help it!"

A second or so later and Rob was throwing himself on top of me, his hands everywhere and his lips urgently seeking mine. We kissed deeply, our lips slithering around as our tongue met and duelled, our breath hot on our faces.

"Oh god Chris, you don't know how good that sounded," said Rob, his lips moving against mine as he spoke, "The moment I saw you again I knew what was missing in my life and it's you!"

We kissed again and as we did so our bodies slid and moved around too and I suddenly realised that we were both as hard as nails again. Rob's cock kept rubbing against mine or sliding over my belly and occasionally touching my hand and I knew that it was absolutely right.

"Can we do it again?" I asked and felt Rob's head jerking up and down quickly.

"Need to!" he gasped, "I want you – now!"

We rolled around until I was on top of him and in moments my cock was back inside his hole, driving deeply into his body as Rob lifted himself up to meet me.

"Ohhh fuck, this is what I've been wanting, I know it!" I said happily, "I love you Rob."

"And you Chris," he answered, "Thank you so much for coming back into my life."

"Are we still going to chase the girls too?" I asked cheekily, and Rob replied by squeezing his anus tightly around my cock.

"Damn right we are!" he said with a laugh, "Just so long as we chase them together!

Instead of replying I concentrated on just loving him and knew that fate had stepped in and brought us back together. Just why I'd never know but right now I just didn't even care, so long as we were together.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers