How I Lost It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Missed that bit," he said, "Well? Was that any different from yours?"

I'd automatically if unintentionally swallowed and at last it came to me – there really wasn't anything to get upset over – it was just the unexpected nature of the event – the shock of having his cum inside me.

"No actually, can't say there was any difference," I answered, more confident of myself now, "Have to try again, won't I?"

Hardly had I spoken than Rob's arms closed around me and he pulled me to him with his lips quickly finding mine. Somehow I didn't fight back; somehow I just let him get on with it and then somehow, I joined in, kissing him back with enthusiasm. We slid downwards until we were lying side by side and then Rob rolled over on top of me, his stiff penis sliding over my thigh and coming to rest against my belly while we continued to make out eagerly. I've no idea how long we were kissing for but eventually we both came up for air and lay there, both panting as we inhaled deep fresh breaths.

"Wow!" Rob exclaimed as he looked down at me, "Things are happening fast, aren't they?"

"You're not kidding," I agreed, "One minute we're playing games, the next we're naked and kissing – what on earth's next?"

"Dunno, but its fuckin' good!" Rob answered, "Look, I'm stiff as a board again!"

His eyes were shining with excitement now and I guessed that mine were too because now that we'd kind of been there, done it, things felt easier between us; as if a barrier had been removed.

"I think I could do that all over again now!" said Rob as he slid his slippery penis up and down my belly, "What about you?"

"Don't know really," I said as my mind remembered the shock of his cum in my mouth; then suddenly I decided to have fun.

"Oh fuck, yes, yesssss, let's do it!" I said, "You first or me?"

I felt my own cock stiffening quickly, then pressing against Rob's thigh and then, as he lifted up my penis jerked to where it belonged, pointing up my body. Rob let his weight down again and now our two cocks were side by side, slipping up and down in his copious precum.

"Feels as if you're totally ready!" I commented and Rob nodded.

"Told you I make lots of that stuff," he said as he pressed his cock more firmly against me, "It's always happening especially when I'm horny!"

"It's lovely," I admitted as I enjoyed the feel of his juices, "I said I wish I made lots too."

"We'd drown!" he laughed back at me, "Come on, who's first?"

"By the feel of things I think we'd better get you off," I offered, "How do we do it this time?"

"You ever tried a 69?" asked Rob and I shook my head.

"Well yeah, but with a girl," I admitted, "But I've obviously never done it with a bloke, that's for sure."

"Do you want to try?" asked Rob eagerly, "I reckon it'll be fun – let's give it a go!"

"Yeah, but that'll mean sticking our cocks in each other's mouths, won't it?" I asked, feeling somewhat dubious about the idea.

"Well yeah, but I reckon that'll be good," said Rob as he reached across and gently stroked my penis, "We can always back off if we find we don't like it, can't we?"

"True," I said as I began to move around, "Bit of a jump from wanking and tasting a bit of cum, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but if we don't try it we won't know what it's like, will we?" said Rob and his comment settled the discussion because that's exactly what I thought too.

Without further comment Rob lay on his back and guided me into position above him and even before I'd got myself comfy I felt Rob's hand on my cock and then the warm wet feel of his lips around me.

"Ohhhh!" I gasped as I managed to avoid impaling his mouth, "Fuck – that's nice!"

Driven by my feelings I quickly bent down, grabbed Rob's cock, lifted it to point upwards then lowered my head down onto it, letting the knob sink into my mouth. Instantly I could taste the leftover flavour of cum from earlier and could also taste something vaguely acidic. It was an incredible feeling to have his cock inside my mouth and to know that we were embarking on a very special journey. Kissing each other was one thing and wanking was another but actually sucking another person's cock was a whole new ball game but one that I just knew I'd love. I inhaled at that moment and my mind was immediately filled with the exciting smell of his sexually aroused body as it came closer to me.

I closed my lips around his cock then slid my tongue over his knob, feeling the soft smooth skin and the way his knob was so pliable and fascinating. I sucked him deeper into my mouth, now pulling his hips downwards to get yet more of his cock to plunge into me. It felt incredible – a new experience that sent pulses of energy right down to my own penis.

"Uhhhh!" grunted Rob as my cock pressed into his mouth, "Careful!"

"Sorry," I said, my words coming without me removing his cock from my mouth, "Didn't mean to but this is actually amazing, isn't it!"

It had only taken a matter of moments for me to fall in love with this sensation and to know that it would always be part of my future, if I had my way. The feeling of a warm stiff penis in my mouth while having my own cock sucked was simply fantastic and was more than enough to make my excitement surge inside me.

I succeeded in slowing my responses down somewhat so that I could enjoy his cock for longer and while I was working on controlling myself I felt Rob's fingers sliding over my arse. His touch was thrilling and yet it felt extra naughty even though we'd probably had our hands on each other's arses before. It was the situation that made it naughtier and when Rob's finger slid down between my cheeks I found myself quivering all over and holding my breath in anticipation – and I wasn't disappointed! There was the sudden surge of feelings as his fingertip slid over and then away from my arsehole, then a small sigh of relief and then an indrawn gasp of air as his finger returned.

I felt his face slide away from my cock and then he spoke.

"Does that feel nice?" Rob asked as his finger pressed the wrinkled skin of my hole, "I know it's nice when I do it to myself so how about you?"

"Yeahhhh, it's sexy," I said, not really knowing what to say, "Kind of wicked and yet..."

"Do you want me to do it again?" he asked and I hummed a somewhat vague reply.

A moment later his finger disappeared and then I felt it press past my cock into his mouth and then return to my arse, this time moistened. I was about to ask what he was up to when I felt him pressing his finger into me again, but this time it was aimed right into my anus and a moment later I felt the sudden shock of his finger actually penetrating me.

"Ahhhh!" I gasped in shocked surprise, "What on earth are you doing?"

"Haven't you ever put anything inside you?" asked Rob, "You know, a carrot, a cucumber or perhaps the handle of something?"

"Not really," I answered, "I did unscrew the shower nozzle and sort of squirt water into my arse with the jet once but the water was a bit too hot!"

"This'll feel better Chris, a lot better," Rob added, "Just let me show you."

Pressure on my skin increased as Rob pushed his fingertip into my anus and then suddenly the pressure released and instead there was a feeling of being filled from beneath.

"Relax," said Rob, "It'll feel as if you've got a log inside you at first but it's only one finger – just let me poke a bit deeper."

Somehow I did manage to control my instincts and then, as Rob pressed inwards and wriggled around I felt the way my cock surged, straining for release it seemed. Almost as suddenly I felt a gush of precum rising and dribbling out onto Rob's belly, an event that he noticed.

"See, I've found your prostate gland," said Rob, "It's just inside you and if I rub it it'll make you make loads of precum – I know, I've done it before."

"Feels weird," I commented, not really sure what to make of it, "Not bad; not really nasty though."

"That's kind of what happens when two men fuck," said Rob as he pushed me off him.

His finger slid from me as I rolled over to lie beside him and I immediately wished that it hadn't left me.

"Can you imagine how big a cock must feel when someone shoves it inside you?" asked Rob, his face beaming with excitement, "I reckon it'll feel huge and yet simply brilliant."

"It'll feel huge alright," I added, "Don't know about brilliant though."

"Don't you want to try?" asked Rob, his eyes bright and excited, "I'd be gentle – I promise!"

He turned over and knelt up, his stiff penis glowing with his own precum as it jutted from his groin and I eyed it with suspicion.

"You'd never get that thing in me!" I said, "Your finger felt huge – that thing would feel massive."

"Well then, you try it on me instead – just your finger to start with," suggested Rob and with that he turned again and settled on all fours on the bed.

"Use some of that lube," he instructed, "Put some on me and push some inside with your finger and then put plenty on your cock too."

Despite my trepidation I did as I was told, enjoying the slippery gel but almost scared to even poke a finger into his arse. Anal play had never really entered my life and yet, here I was about to try anal fucking!

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" asked Rob as he peered over his shoulder at me, "It won't bite you!"

Cautiously I shuffled up behind him and moved my quivering finger towards his anus, eventually letting my gel-coated finger press on his rosebud itself. Rob breathed a small sigh as contact was made then jerked his hips in an effort to get me into action. It was a hard decision to make – to actually penetrate his arse with my finger because, in my world, only doctors did that! Finally however I plucked up the courage and began pushing against his anus and in a second my finger was inside him up to the first joint. The lube had let me slide inside so easily that neither of us seemed to even feel it happening.

"Ahhh!" I gasped as I realised the significance of my action, "I'm inside you!"

"See? It was that easy," said Rob as he wriggled his arse around, "Come on, push it further in – see if you can find my prostate too."

Now that I'd actually penetrated him I was becoming braver and having probed even deeper I turned my finger around until Rob gasped lightly.

"That's it, just there!" he said and as he spoke he grasped his cock which immediately seemed to glow with renewed life, "Ohhh yesss, I knew that'd feel nice!"

I began to make out the bulge of his prostate through the lining of his rectum and tried pressing on it, much to Rob's pleasure.

"Look, look, you're making me leak!" giggled Rob as his precum wetted his cock and fingers, "Come on then, get that finger out then try two fingers."

I did as I was told and found that even two of my fingers could penetrate fairly easily; so much so that Rob actually laughed.

"See?" he said, "That was so easy. I knew it would be ok but how are you feeling?"

"Ok," I answered somewhat dubiously, "It's all a bit weird, to be honest."

"You'll get used to it," he said, "Now, wriggle those fingers around – rub my prostate again."

For a minute or two I did just that, causing Rob to dribble precum and to giggle with excitement until he finally held up his hand.

"Ok, that's enough – how about the real thing?" he said, "Make sure there's plenty of lube on your cock and then just push it in gently."

"You what? You want me to actually put my cock inside you?" I gasped, shocked to the core.

As I slid my finger from his hole, I glanced down at my penis and realised that it was throbbing with enthusiastic vigour and Rob noticed it too.

"See, you're all ready, come on, no sense in waiting!" he offered, "Try, please just try."

Against what felt like my better judgement I smeared some gel over my penis before pausing to reconsider, then I wriggled into position, bringing my gel-coated cock within inches of his hole before pausing again. Did I really want to do this? Did I actually have the guts to fuck him? The concerns filled my mind for a few moments before I took the plunge. Rob really wanted me to do it so surely I could manage!

I lifted up towards Rob and holding my cock at the right angle I brought it to meet his anus, pressing the blunt tip against his hole. A surge of either excitement or trepidation passed right through me but before I could back out Rob's hands found my hips and pulled me against him – and a moment later I watched as my cock stretched his anal ring and began to disappear inside him.

"You've done it!" gasped Rob excitedly, his expression a mixture of both delight and shock, "Take it easy – it's ok – it doesn't hurt a lot – yeah, come on then, keep pushing Chris."

I did my very best to penetrate slowly but such was the slipperiness of the lube that I suddenly found that virtually my entire cock was inside him. I was quivering with emotion as I penetrated that opening – it was more of a shock to me than any other event that I could remember.

"Ahhh damn," I gasped, not at all certain how I was feeling; "I'm in!"

"Yeah, you are," sighed Rob almost dreamily, "And that feels so fucking good too!"

"Does it?" I asked, simply amazed how he could be enjoying that invasion, "Really?"

"Damn right it does, ohhhh fuck – just then; you moved and it sent an amazing shock right through me," moaned Rob who was still obviously enjoying himself, "It was lovely, really."

Embolden by his enjoyment I moved my cock in and out slowly, getting the feel of fucking him, feeling the way his tight anal opening gripped me; enjoying the warmth of his rectum and the difference between fucking him and a girl. Rob still wasn't complaining so I began to slide in and out, bringing my cock right to the brink of removal before thrusting carefully back inside.

"That's nice," purred Rob, "You could do that all night!"

Still unsure of myself I laughed nervously but kept thrusting, realising that if Rob was enjoying this then I ought to as well – then I felt myself shudder as I imagined his cock inside me instead.

"What's up Chris?" he asked, "You doing ok?"

I laughed again then began to explain myself which caused Rob to laugh as well.

"Honestly it's good," he said, "It starts off hurting a bit because you were pushing through, ummm, what's it called, my anus muscles but then once you got inside it was brilliant."

"They're the sphincter muscles," I answered and Rob nodded quickly.

"Yeah, that's it, well, they're tight and they're not used to things going inwards so it was strange but then wow!" he concluded, "Anyway don't stop Chris, take your time."

I managed to smile back at him until another thought crossed my mind.

"Hey, what's going to happen when I cum?" I asked, "Got to take it out, surely."

"No way Chris!" he exclaimed and as he spoke I felt his sphincter tighter around me, "You cum inside me or else!"

"You sure?" I asked incredulously and Rob nodded strongly.

"You'd better or I won't let you do it again!" he added with a happy laugh, "I reckon that'll be the best bit – feeling you squirting all that stuff inside me."

I think that my mind was so shocked or otherwise jerked from its normal sphere that I was unable to speak but instead my cock spoke for me by jerking uncontrollably as I thrust deeper into his bowels.

"Fuck, that was brilliant!" Rob exclaimed, "Do that again!"

I tried but without success until I realised that the sudden jerk was an automated response to pleasurable touches, then I also realised that the spasm was probably the first sign of an impending orgasm. That thought however sent another spasm through me that made my cock jerk again, much to Rob's evident delight.

"I think I'll cum soon at this rate," I said and my words made Rob grip me tighter, then reach his hand back to hold my thigh.

"Can we roll over," he said as he began to move under me, "Only I want you to be looking at me when you cum."

I was happy enough to agree and we separated, after which Rob turned onto his back then lifted his legs up, exposing his arsehole to me.

"Ok, get it back inside," he said, "Then once you're in I might lower my legs."

"Yeah, don't want you to hurt, holding your legs up like that," I agreed as I closed in on his arse, "You ready?"

Rob nodded and with that I shuffled closer until my cock pressed against his hole again. Rob nodded again and without words I pushed inwards, feeling my cock slide inside him without any effort.

"Yessss, I like this!" said Rob softly, "Hey, any chance you could rub my cock for me while you're at it?"

"Sure," I answered as I grasped his erection.

It was soaking wet from all his precum and as I thrust and gripped him so a large pulse of precum almost gushed from his cock and ran down over and under my hand making everything extremely slippery.

"Sorry, I told you I make a lot," said Rob apologetically but my smile disarmed him.

"Feels nice," I admitted, "I love the idea of all your stuff all over me – it's kind of really intimate."

"Come here," urged Rob and his hand beckoned me to lean over him.

"I love intimate, so how's this feel?" he added and with that his arm slid round my neck and pulled me downwards until his eager lips met mine.

Our lips locked together in a warm, wet, slippery kiss that seemed to go on and on with the thrill sending waves of lust and pleasure right through my body – until suddenly I realised that I was about to cum. Somehow, while we'd been kissing I'd been fucking him steadily and the combined excitement had set me off.

"Fuck, fuck, I'm gonna – damn!" I gasped as I tore myself from his grasp, "Rob, Rob, I can't stop!"

"Keep fucking me, keep it inside me!" he demanded as his arms pulled me back towards him, "Squirt it all up me, please, please!"

In the seconds left I had almost no chance to back out anyway and so, suddenly determined to make the most of it I began really pumping at him, driving my cock firmly and deeply into him until I froze up, then blasted off.

"Uhhhh!" I grunted as my first jet of cum sprayed his insides, "Fuck, cumming, cumming!"

"Keep going, it's great!" grunted Rob as he tightened his grip on me, "You're gonna make me cum too!"

An instant later and I felt the heat of his cum as it gushed out between our bodies and then his hot aroma flooded my senses.

"God, I couldn't stop!" gasped Rob as his body continued to spasm, "Ohhh damn, what the hell happened?"

"We came," I said, stating the obvious, "Both of us – you made me cum and I made you cum – it was amazing."

"Was, wasn't it," agreed Rob, "I can't believe it's all happened."

"Hey, it was you who wanted to be fucked!" I laughed back at him, "So I guess you enjoyed that?"

"Just wish I'd been able to save that and pump it inside you instead," said Rob, "No chance of doing that until I've recovered – you don't mind staying here for a while?"

"Well yeah, I wasn't exactly planning to go anywhere, certainly not until they call back about my flat," I said, "Why? What are you thinking of doing?"

"Well it would be so nice to try you out – don't forget, I've never done that either – you know, fucked a guy," he added, "It's only fair that I get my turn!"

I was still pretty dubious about having a cock pushed up inside my arse and it showed in my face apparently despite the fact that my cock was still wedged firmly inside Rob's arse.

"Oh come on Chris, play fair!" said Rob with a laugh, "I'll take it easy and I'll stop if you tell me to – and I promise I'll use plenty of lube."

It was at this moment that Rob's body jerked unintentionally and with my cock losing some of its rigidity it was as good as ejected from his arse along with a generous flood of cum.

"Ooops sorry mate," said Rob, "Fuck, I can feel it all running out."

The next few moments were absorbed in applying the towel to his arse and then Rob patted the bed, urging me to lie down beside him. Once I was comfy he soon rolled over to lie with his upper half above me. He leaned down and kissed me and I responded eagerly, feeling that an intimate kiss was an appropriate ending to an energetic fuck.