How I Lost My Anal Virginity Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob stood up, grinning, 'Want to feel it?'

He walked over, his prick swinging and got close to my wife. She reached forward and quite gingerly put her hand on it. Then she wrapped her hand round it, soon she was rubbing it up and down and took his balls in her other hand.

Then he moved in a bit and you know what happened next? Yes, my wife took his fat prick into her mouth and gave it a good suck! I thought, I've been here before! But watching her suck Rob's prick was very erotic, and I could feel my cock harden. I just dropped my trackies so that I could give it a good feel.

I stood there in my polo shirt, wanking my knob slowly. My wife pulled her mouth away from Rob's cock, turned to me and said, 'Y...yes, it's definitely fatter than yours.'

We'd decided in advance, that's Rob and me, that I should get it up her first. She was used to the size of my prick and that would loosen her up, so to speak. We all stripped off whatever clothes we still had on.

With her leaning over the arm of the settee, I took her from behind. Did I ever mention that all Rob's seats were covered in sort of plasticky stuff? Not terribly comfortable to sit on, but everything sponged off them!

Anyway, I gave her a good shafting, got my hand round under her to rub her fanny, while Rob stood beside me, fondling his cock. He'd got lots of lube on him. I'd told him before to take it nice and easy...could so easily put her off.

After a bit, I pulled out and Rob got in my place. He started to press his bulb against her and it took a bit of effort to shove it in, his must have been half as fat again as my cock. It must have caused her a bit of pain, but once he'd got in past her sphincter it was OK.

'Oh...a bit sore...ah...that's good...lovely,' came from below.

'God it's fat...' But soon she was moaning and gasping.

'Oh, Jesus Christ, shove it in harder...harder...I'm coming...I'm coming...fuck!' She came with a huge shudder, babbling incoherently.

You know, here's another funny thing. One of my favourite porn videos in my collection is of a particular woman who obviously has tremendous mind blowing orgasms. As she comes, her face is a picture of ecstasy, her fingers are going in and out of her fanny like mad, her chest is heaving up and down, but down there her cunt area doesn't move a muscle! Strange. Actually, I've got three porn videos of her and she's the same in all three. I digress...

Rob pulled out his cock, but still hadn't shot. My wife got her breath back and turned round and lay on the settee, smiling.

'Thank you, Rob, that was...most enjoyable.' Very polite, a way with words my wife.

Then Rob said, 'Want to sit in front of me and I'll get it up you again from behind?'

We'd done that at home, she nodded vigorously. Rob lay on the settee, his legs wide, cock sticking up and she sat down on him and manoeuvred his prick up herself. It went in no bother this time, 'Oh that's good.'

Then I had another idea which just came to me on the spot. Sitting like that, her cunt was beautifully exposed. Her beautiful big hairy thatch was soaking, her inner lips puffed out from the fingering she'd had. I just leaned forward between her legs and got my cock up her fanny from in front!

'Oh!' The sensation was fantastic, I could feel Rob's prick against mine as he shafted up and down. The sensation for her of having two pricks up her must have been...sensational, because she almost immediately orgasmed again, but this time it went on and on.

I shafted into her, watching her tits shoot up and down, her mouth wide open as she let out a string of profanities. She grabbed her tits herself and started tweaking and twisting her nipples.

Couldn't decide which I liked the most, watching her tits shoot up and down or watching her squeeze her own nipples? Choices. Eventually, I just had to shoot, but I pulled out at the last second and shot my load up onto her belly and chest.

Rob shot at the same time and she must have felt his warm spunk in her arse. We all collapsed, all bathed in sweat, all grinned like mad. I don't know if it was the best sex any of us ever had, but it was certainly the most erotic.

We slowly got our breath back. 'Shower?' said Rob.

We nodded and all trooped through to his big walk-in shower. We sluiced ourselves down. My wife at one point let out a little 'Oh', as she realised Rob's cum was leaking out of her arse.

We went back to his living room and this time the three of us all sat down on the settee, all in the nude and had another glass of wine. It was quite surreal, we started talking about gardening again, as all three of us felt our own private parts...then we started to feel each other's private parts...then we got going again.

You don't want me to bore you, do you, with long detailed descriptions, but suffice it to say every orifice in every person was put to good use. It turned into a real threesome. I was really surprised at my wife. That evening, she certainly entered into the spirit of the thing, if that's the right expression. Certainly lost all her inhibitions that evening.

I suppose you could work out the permutations? Three mouths, three arseholes, two cocks and one fanny. But then you might have to give points for different activities?

We got home about midnight and collapsed into bed.

In the morning, I got up and made the coffee this time.

'Well? What did you think?'

'Eh...quite an experience. I can't remember ever having so many intense orgasms in such a short time. Does Rob's cock ever go down?

'But you know, I'm not sure if I'd want to do it with him again. His cock's too fat for me. It was really quite sore the first time he put it in. I can still feel it this morning.

'Your cock is just the right size for me,' she said, as she reached down, let out a dirty giggle and started to fondle me. Soon we were shagging away.

***

Well things continued much like that for quite a while. I went for my shagging sessions with Rob, my wife and I had a much better open relationship and got up to all sorts, but she never wanted to go back to Rob's.

We were all still absolutely friends, regular drinks parties with various folk, but you know, never a mention by any of us what we got up, not even the odd mild innuendo.

Then for family reasons, as they say, we moved house. I really missed having my arse fucked and I thought that was the end of that.

That is, until by a curious circumstance we met Dave. He was a lot younger than us, he had a really fit body and a big prick, actually bigger than Rob's but fortunately not so fat.

By now my wife really had lost all her inhibitions and we were soon enjoying regular threesomes with Dave...but I'll keep that story for another day!

Hey ho...