How I Lost My Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah ha! Found it!" mom exclaimed, "Knew there'd still be a bottle left."

"What is it?" Henri asked, staring at her ass.

She pulled out a medium-sized bottle of whiskey. Oh god, no! Mom, please don't give in to Henri asking you to drink with him!

"I don't think that's a good idea, mom," I said, "you know how you get when you drink."

"Surely one glass won't hurt," mom said.

"Yeah, but -"

"Your mom can drink if she wants to," Henri stated, "plus I've never really tried whiskey before. I wonder if it would make the food taste more divine."

Mom giggled.

"It might," mom said, "or it might make it taste like shit."

She then returned to the table with two glasses and the bottle. She then pours the whiskey into the two glasses and hands him one. I groaned as mom clanked her glass against his and took a deep sip.

"Oh shit I missed that burn," mom said sighing afterward, "and that warmth filling my stomach afterward."

"It's not half bad," Henri said, "though I'm certain that maybe another glass won't hurt after this one."

"Okay," mom said, "but two's the limit."

They then finished their first glass and began pouring out another.

"God, that burn feels good!" mom sighed, "Whiskey has always been my favorite alcohol ever since I first started drinking it."

"And when was that?" Henri asked.

"Oh honestly... I started drinking right after high school." mom said, "That's how I met Paul's deadbeat of a father. It was during a party I went to."

Henri then looks right at me.

"Does Paul even help you with chores or anything?" Henri asked as he sipped from his glass.

"Oh sometimes," mom said, "though most of the time it's me."

He tsks and shakes his head.

"It should be more him than you," Henri stated, "your job is to provide for your household. His is to help keep the house clean. That's how my father raised me when mom was alive. She cooked, I did the cleaning and dad worked."

"I would certainly appreciate it if he did help out more," mom said.

"You heard her," Henri stated, "After dinner, you'll do the dishes *AND* clean the kitchen."

"You have no -"

"You WILL do it understood?" Henri continued firmly, "Your mom shouldn't be the one cleaning the house when she's not working."

I looked at mom. She sips from her glass.

"He's right, Paul," mom stated, "I would appreciate it if you could do the dishes for me."

She then paused.

"As a matter of fact, consider this your punishment for snooping through my stuff again." mom continued.

"Oh ho ho, what?" Henri asked.

"Oh, I forgot I didn't tell you that, did I?" mom said, "Yeah, I came home from work a few days ago and saw him in the living room with my laptop open."

"Probably watching that video again," Henri gave me a wicked grin.

"No, he was saying that you were and that he had proof." mom said.

She takes another sip.

"Course, I didn't believe him and said he needs to stop blaming you for what he did." mom continued.

He gives me a sly grin afterward.

----------------------------------

After dinner, mom and Henri went to the living room to eat the dessert she made and watch some tv before he left. I grumbled as I started stacking the dishes into piles. Periodically glancing over my shoulder to look at mom sitting cozily next to Henri.

It unsettled me that she was taking his side more and more. It also disgusted me that she made him the same dinner that he made her. The taste was still in my mouth. Ugh.

I glanced over my shoulder again and saw that mom was now leaning her head on his side. While Henri's arm was draped over her shoulders. My heart was racing in my chest. He was taking his dominance over mom bit by bit.

I lost track of time as I tried to finish the dishes in time to stop her. Because I could tell that from way the evening was going, she probably would've slept with him.

When I was done, I saw that mom's head was nowhere to be seen and started panicking. When I started walking toward the living room, Henri turned his head to face me. Mom pulled her head from behind the couch. Mom looked like she

"Did you finish the dishes and clean the kitchen?" Henri asked.

I clenched my fists. Why was he acting like he lived here?

"Was everything in the kitchen clean, Paul?"mom asked in the same tone.

"... Yes." I muttered.

"Good, then you can go to your room." she then said, "You don't get dessert. Especially with how you have been lately."

I stood there shocked.

"You heard her," Henri said, "do as your mother tells you."

I continued to stand there.

"Paul, I'm only going to say this once," mom repeated with a hiss, "Go. To. Your. Room."

I started stomping down the hallway.

"Stop acting childish!" Henri barked at me.

I turn to look at him. Henri gave me the biggest shit eating grin as mom looked at him.

I then continued straight into my room and kept my bedroom door slightly open. I began hearing their conversation soon afterward. As heartwrenching as it was to me.

"I appreciate the way you stood up for me at dinner."

"He needs to know that you're the adult and can do what you want to do."

"I know."

"If you put your foot down more often, maybe Paul would man the fuck up and help you around the house."

"You're preaching to the choir Henri."

"But you agreed with me right?"

"I do and that's the problem."

"Paul?"

"Mhm. Up until now, it's always been me cleaning around the house. Doing all the laundry, the dishes, etc. Paul hasn't once asked to help me. Sure, he keeps his room clean. But I think that is just to throw me off his secret stash he hides under his bed."

"You mean that porn collection you had him throw out?"

Mom sighs.

"I just wish he'd stop with all that Milf porn shit. It's disturbing."

"Boys like Paul only act that way because he has no strong male figure in his life. If he did, I'd guarantee that he'd be acting differently."

"You really believe that? But Henri... not everything can be solved with a strong male presence."

"You saw the way I told him to help you, right? All it took was me telling him firmly, and he did what he was told."

"I feel guilty for having you do that."

"Don't be. Like I said, Paul just needs a strong male figure in his life."

I heard mom giggle.

"Someone like you?"

"Is that so bad if it was?"

"Not at all."

"Then why don't we just date already?"

"Henri... you know that I can't do that."

"But we have such good chemistry."

"I'm not going to lie about that. We do have chemistry."

"Then..."

"But the answer is still no. I'm... not really ready for that sort of commitment."

I heard Henri chuckle.

"You're such a tease, you know that?"

I then heard mom giggle.

"Oh a tease, am I?"

"Definitely."

There was silence for a few minutes.

"Are you almost done with your glass?"

"J... Just about."

"How about one more then?"

"Two is my limit."

"Come on, what's the worst that could happen?"

I heard her sigh.

"Fine, just one more drink."

I heard mom get up and walk to the kitchen to pour out two more glasses.

"Place a few more ice cubes in mine, beautiful."

I cringe as I heard him call her that.

"Sure thing hun."

I heard her walking back toward the living room. Followed by the clinking of glasses.

"So your father is really okay with you drinking alcohol?"

"Afraid you might get into trouble with him for allowing me to share three glasses of whiskey with you?

"Wouldn't you in my position?"

"Not in the slightest."

"But... it's just weird that your dad allows such things, Henri."

"If I were to quote him... ahem. "Having a drink is what makes you a man Henri my boy."

I heard mom snort.

"I'm sorry. "Having a drink is what makes you a man?"

"I think he said it after already half a case in. Dad is a hard drinker."

"Does that make me manly then? Because I'm drinking harder stuff than your dad is."

"I'm pretty sure you two would've been equally matched in that department."

"You think so?"

"Hell if you dated him, it'll put a damper on what we have."

"Awww you sound jealous."

I then heard them both laugh before continuing to watch the tv. I decided to flop down on my bed and go to sleep.

----------------------------------

"Uh!"

It must've been a few hours later when I was suddenly jarred awake by a sudden sound. I glanced around my room and found it completely dark, and my door firmly shut tight.

I closed my eyes again, trying to go back to the dream I had of my mom. Only to be startled awake again by the same sound. It rounded like someone was grunting. I checked my cellphone and saw that it had only been five hours. Making it around 11pm.

"Shouldn't mom have had Henri leave by now?" I thought to myself as I stared at my ceiling.

"Mmmm yeah!"

I got out of bed and walked towards my bedroom door. Pressing my ear against the door, I heard the faint sounds of tbe tv and realized that mom must be still up and probably watching a "adult" show on late night tv.

I quietly opened my bedroom door and peered out into the hallway. I noticed that the hallway was dark too. Only the faint glow of our television luminating the dark. I exited my bedroom and walked towards mom's room and saw that it was empty. Suddenly a faint creaking sound caught my attention and I turned around to face the living room.

Mom was kneeling between his legs and worshipping his thick 10inch long cock. Running her tongue alongside his shaft, as if it was a candy cane.

"Yeah just like that!" Henri said while grunting, "Show him proper respect."

I watched as mom leaned forward and kissed his tip. Precum started dribbling out, which mom expertly licked off. Henri shudders in the process.

"Such a greedy little cum slut you are!" Henri stated, "You'll get it all in due time!"

Mom smiled at him and then began sucking him off earnestly.

"Oh fuck Lilian!" Henri grunted.

This went on for a while. Henri enjoying the blowjob mom was giving him. Both not wanting to stop, as mom stared at him. Gauging his responses and adding something new every stroke. I saw her push her head forward all the way to his base and Henri lurches forward. Taken aback by mom's use of deep throat. She pulled back a few seconds later, thick saliva dribbling from her mouth. She coughs afterward.

"How was that?" she asked while coughing.

His response was to push her head back down on his dick. Grabbing a fistful of her hair as he thrusted upward into her face.

"Fucking....bitch!" Henri grunted.

I assume he was now filling her mouth with his cum. Her cheeks ballooned out as she struggled to break free from his grip. He lifted mom by her hair clenched in his fist afterward and stared dominantly at her.

"Swallow it," Henri said.

Mom blushed as she swallowed his gunk. It took two hard three hard swallows, because I'm guessing it was thick. Satisfied, he released his grip from her hair and sighs.

"Nothing like watching a woman swallow my cum to end the night," Henri said, "But it's not fair that only I got off..."

"I can do that on my own baby," mom told him drunkenly.

Henri pulled her to him.

"You say that," he then said, "but I'm sure you're soaked right now."

"....I am," mom admitted.

"Then it's only fair for me to return the favor," Henri stated.

Mom giggles.

"Are you any good with that tongue of yours?"

"I may."

"Then lets *save* it until we are dating ojayM

---------------------------------------------

The next morning, I awake in my bed. My blanket damp from the images running in my head.

Mom gave him a lengthy blowjob.

"Paul breakfast is ready!" I heard mom call out, "so get your butt up already."

I got out of bed and realized that I had a new text message.

"*Did you enjoy your mom sucking on my cock?*"

12