All Comments on 'How I Lost My Virginity'

by April601

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
droopy1droopy1about 4 years ago
Hate that

That's a damn terible way to be treated. Sure you lost a lot of respect for men and maybe all people over this. Look forward to reading your other stories.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 4 years ago
Sad it had to be that way

Sorry your first time was not as you would have planned it, even with your naive view of sex and it’s consequences. But I’m happy that you did eventually get over him and have a more fulfilling love life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lesson Learned

Even with no sexual experience you had no idea what sex was or the basic aspects of it? I know it makes for a great narrative but if you are old enough to work in an office surely you know the mechanics of intercourse as a sex act?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry

Sorry you were treated so poorly..I hope you healed. You should have told his wife

ILuvItBlackILuvItBlackabout 4 years ago

Good stuff. I loved it, and going back for more.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglivesabout 4 years ago
Brava

If that story is basically true, you were very brave to write it and post it.

As others have said, I'm sorry you had a rough start. Many people do, sometimes rough, sometimes disappointing.

In fiction, and sometimes in real life, early sexual experiences can create themes that repeat again and again. I'll read your other stories and follow you for new ones.

I recommend taking a look at Joseph Campbell's The Hero's Journey. According to him, there is a pattern to a heroic life, something like a tragedy, separation, trial, challenge, triumph. Or something like that. Take a look at it for the details. The Star Wars saga, and many other stories, use the structure. Some say you revisit the past until you triumph.

I'm starting to write stories now that we all have time at home. I love wrestling with interesting themes while writing hot sex stories. If you reply to this comment, it won't let me know. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m so sorry ❤️

You’re very brave.

brett9brett9about 2 years ago

I’m so sorry to hear how you started. ❤️ But so glad that you were strong enough to share it. It’s not easy to expose yourself like that. I will keep reading your stories.

redbaron172redbaron1724 months ago

Sorry you had that type of experience, it's a shame your mother didn't try to guide you, religion or not it put you in a bad situation. Even your best friend (probably from church) was in the same boat, just maybe had someone to talk to. That guy was a user and worthless, one thing though, not all men are like he was. In fact i want to believe he would be in the minority. Yeah I'm a guy, but one that despises guys who take advantage of a woman (girl) like that. He knew beforehand exactly what he wanted and how to do it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApril601@April601
Thank you to everyone who reads, votes, follows, and comments on my work. I am always very happy to receive feedback - positive and negative. Unfortunately, due to time restraints and volume, I cannot respond to all messages. Please do not be offended. For what it's worth, ...