How I Lost My Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day at the mall ran across a lady that I had worked with during that summer. She asked me if I remembered Mark. I didn't let on that he was my boyfriend recalling that Mark told me not to tell anyone. I said I did remember him. Then she told me he had just become a father. What! She said yes he's been married for a couple of years now didn't you know? I was shocked. I mumbled something and walked away. I went home and cried and cried, was it possible? Maybe she was talking about another Mark?

The next time he called I confronted him. He came clean; it was like he didn't even care. I was heartbroken. It was all a big lie. He was never my boyfriend. I didn't hear from him for about three weeks until he showed up again at the house on a Sunday morning. I was furious with him, but he didn't care. I said there was nothing to talk about, he agreed and said he didn't come to talk he came for the sex. And just like all the other times before he just took me. I made a feeble attempt at resisting but the truth was I wasted him just as much as he wanted me. He had a mental control over me. He had his way with me for the next two hours.

Even after all the lies I still somehow felt like it was my fault, that maybe I did something to deserve this. Mark continued to come over to the house for the next couple of months. At this point it was all about the sex for both of us. I was barely eighteen and having sex with a married man ten years my elder. Eventually he just stopped coming around and I never heard from him again

It took me a long time to get over Mark.

A true account of events. Comments?

12