All Comments on 'How I Lost My Virginity - Again!'

by J_Dollar_Bi

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
STUPID SOB!

Post this crap in GAY MALE! How hard can it be to understand that Gay Male trumps loving wives as an action and a category? NOBODY wants to read this garbage. Go away. Stay away.

1 star only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All characters in this story...

...need to burnt alive.

What in the fuck is wrong with you? You write like a potential rapist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

they raped him why would he put up with that he should have given them the choice leave or call the police and charge his wife and mark with rape no man should have that happen to him unless he wants it not because his whore wife wants to see it done

dossbigdossbigalmost 4 years ago
Great

Everyone had fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed it but it seemed quite familiar

I enjoyed the story and the set-up very much. But I have a question. Has most of this story been published before because it seemed very familiar?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yes Johnny Dollar

You keep on telling yourself that your wife still respects you after you get ass fucked. Keep telling yourself that when she finds another guy and leaves you.

Are many americans this fucked up? No surprise your country is going down the pan.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

Calm down it wasn't rape, he could of stopped it if he wanted too. Besides it's just a story and a good one at that. Everyone seemed to get off after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Find an editor, Please!

Way too many wrong words or spelling errors. Really detracts from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: anonymous-Yes Johnny Dollar

Only those known as Trumpsters, uneducated, deplorable cult members.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No double standards for sex crimes

Imagine a wife is an anal virgin and her husband arranges for another man to fuck her ass without her prior consent and uses his body to pin her to the bed by sitting on her face while she is fucked. Her body language makes it clear she objects but no one present makes any effort to stop the sexual activity.

Both men and all conspirators involved would be arrested for sexual assault (as well they should be).

Helen, Mark and Jean all deserve to do time. The divorce should be pretty simple after her conviction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
meh

Came for the glorious and angry comments and left disappointed. Did all the angry people get picked up by the secret police?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Sorry, no glorious, angry comments here. This is just too damn bad to even get upset about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
can you?

Can you manage to twist bullshit to the point of selling it as a confection? This story attempts to do just that. Another trope in a line of leftist propaganda poised to undermine the structuring of western morality. Leave it to those Californians.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Ha. Wasn’t expecting this when I saved to read later. I then saw it changed categories. I must say you handled it well even if a little too close to rape. I really liked the last part with the mental struggle of what he’d allowed to happen

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJ_Dollar_Bi@J_Dollar_Bi
I love women, I love the taste, the smell, the sensation, their smiles and their pouts and most of all I love how their eyes roll back when they are in the middle of a mind blowing orgasm. I love to watch my wife fuck, and to taste the cum from her cunt as it comes out of her...