How I Lost Your Mother

Story Info
He thought things were good, until he was out of action.
7.6k words
3.48
6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom knew as soon as he saw Amy that she was the one for him. He'd always had a thing for busty girls from finding his dad's old porn mags when cleaning out the attic, each one a tribute to top-heavy lovelies. Amy was just that, 38D as he later found out.

They'd met at a party which both had reluctantly gone to with friends, and got chatting. Both nineteen years old, they'd gone to neighbouring schools and both now went to the same college, although neither had seen the other around the campus.

Both were quite quiet, watching on at the party while the others downed shots and danced and sang loudly. Tom was geeky looking, with glasses and a mass of curly hair, and a little more overweight than his friends. They teased him a lot, but nothing ever got too out of hand. His self-esteem wasn't helped when at previous visits to the swimming pool they went to he'd inadvertently noticed he had the smallest cock of all of them.

Amy had a group of girls she was reasonably close with but knew behind her back they moaned if they knew she'd be around, being a redhead and the fattest one of the group they whispered it put groups of boys approaching them. Amy didn't bother answering back, she knew each one of them would kill to have a set of tits like hers instead of looking like ironing boards. She knew boys liked to look at her tits, but then chatted up the prettier girls.

They'd left the party early, Tom offering to walk Amy home, a journey that took a lot longer as Amy gave him a blowjob twice and then they fucked on a park bench before finally arriving back at hers. Neither were virgins, but not experienced either, both having only two other lovers beforehand. That night setting up their relationship, Tom very quickly found out that Amy liked sex, a lot of sex, and wasn't particularly fussed where she had it. Not only that but she assured him her previous partners were not much bigger than him when he confided his lack of confidence about his 6" erection.

It didn't stop them fucking outdoors a lot over the next few weeks, usually starting with Amy quickly looking around and then squatting to start blowing Tom, most of the time not being bothered if they were caught while doing so. Once or twice they had been and quickly moved on, not getting far before the excitement of being caught made Amy pull Tom into some bushes or behind some trees so they could fuck again.

It wasn't much of a surprise when six months later Amy found out she was pregnant, they'd long since decided to stop using condoms as it was costing them a fortune, and Amy wasn't on the pill. It wasn't ideal with them both being at college and having no savings, but both sets of parents found a house with cheap rent for them to move into ready for when the baby was born. It wasn't the best neighbourhood but with the house being at the end of a cul-de-sac it had a decent-sized garden.

Being pregnant didn't slow Amy's high sex drive down, if anything she wanted more and more. Once the house had been decorated a little and they'd found some cheap furniture they moved in, and now having a house to themselves Amy was even more insatiable. Tom tried his best to keep up, but now and again Amy would dig out her dildo to finish herself off or if she couldn't coax another erection out of Tom. Although he knew Amy liked him to watch her use her dildo on herself, he wasn't sure if she was trying not to hurt his feelings when she told him it didn't matter.

They'd met their elderly neighbours Joe and Betty only briefly, mostly just to wave and say hello. Betty and Amy had hitten it off straight away, Betty had seen Amy in their rear garden one day while pegging washing out and was all ears when Amy confided their money woes to her, especially with the baby on the way. She surprised Amy and Tom the same evening when they called at their house, handing them a cheque for £1000 and telling them it was sitting doing nothing in their bank, so might as well go to use. Two days after that conversation, Betty sadly passed away.

The day after the funeral Amy had made a stew, and put some into a large bowl to take around to Joe. They knocked on the door, Tom handing the pot over and Amy telling Joe she didn't think he'd be up to cooking, so this would keep him going. She invited him to come around the following evening for something to eat, and Joe readily agreed.

"Joe seemed a little too distracted by your tits," Tom said when they returned home.

"Can't really blame him can you?" Amy giggled, cupping them as she answered.

"Jesus Amy, his wife only passed recently," Tom retorted.

"I was only joking babe," Amy said, unzipping Tom's trousers and stroking his cock to distract him.

They were sitting around the table the following evening, tucking into a spaghetti bolognese that Amy had served up.

"This is good, thank you," Joe said between mouthfuls, "is there anything you can't do at the moment, because of the pregnancy making you sick?"

"No, I've had no issues with food, it's not affected my cooking," Amy answered.

"It's not affected your fucking either," Joe replied, laughing out loud as he did so.

"What did you say?" Tom said a little angrily.

"Lighten up, it was a joke. Our houses are joined together, the walls are thin. It's not a surprise to hear you guys having sex," Joe said before putting in another forkful of food.

Amy started giggling, Tom realising quickly that being heard was almost up there with being seen on her excitement levels.

"You can really hear us?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, used to give me an erection listening to you both at it like rabbits. Betty certainly didn't mind either," he chuckled, "oh and before you ask, I get it up just fine without the help of tablets."

Amy started laughing, then Tom told him they hadn't heard them having sex.

"No, well we were clever. When you guys moved in, and we could hear you, we started going down to the bottom of the garden again, away from the house. That bench is still pretty sturdy, Betty liked living at the end of the road as these two gardens are more secluded than the others down the sides of the road," Joe answered with a grin.

Amy's ears pricked up at that announcement, Joe noticed her eyes light up.

"We like doing it outdoors too don't we Tom?" Amy giggled.

Tom nodded, although a little reluctantly. He didn't want to be sharing too much of this kind of information with someone they didn't know too well.

They finished the meal and Amy put some of the leftovers in tubs for Joe to take with him. Leaving, he shook Tom's hand and kissed Amy on the cheek, patting her lower back as did so, thanking them both before wandering back around to his home.

"Well, he's a bit rude isn't he?" Tom said once they were sitting on their sofa again.

"I think he just says things as he sees them, it's an age thing. I'm surprised his cock still works though, I'm sure he's about seventy years old Betty told me," Amy giggled.

"It's not just what he says, he spent most of the night looking at your tits again," Tom told her.

"Tom's not getting jealous of an old man is he?" Amy said, fishing his cock out and starting to stroke him to erection, "just try to let it slide, he might want the money paid back else."

Tom, remembering the conversation about Joe hearing them having sex, made a suggestion he knew Amy wouldn't say no to.

"Shall we go for a walk down the garden?" he grinned.

The bottom of the garden had a large high wooden fence, with a shed and some old decking with a few steps leading up to it. Sitting on the deck she was at the right height to blow Tom, which she did so readily. Something caught her eye and she looked up the garden to see Joe standing watching them from his bedroom window. She didn't tell Tom they had a voyeur as she released her tits from her bra.

Amy left it until Sunday to invite Joe around for a roast dinner, and Joe readily agreed and said he was looking forward to it. Tom was apprehensive but when he arrived he was happy and smiley, shaking his hand vigorously as thanks for feeding him. Tom noticed him occasionally looking up towards them both, mainly at Amy, and smiling as he did so. Suddenly Amy jumped and cried out.

"Oh shit, I've dropped gravy all down my top, I'll quickly go and change it," she said.

"It won't hurt until later when we've finished," Tom told her.

"It won't take long, I can wet it to stop it staining," Amy replied.

She ran off upstairs, Joe taking another bite of his meal as though nothing had happened. Amy reappeared and both men stared at her. She was wearing a white t-shirt that was far too tight around her, her black lacy bra clearly visible underneath, as were her hard nipples. Amy saw them both looking, looked down and then giggled.

"Oops, it was the first top I picked up, and I rubbed cold water on the other one before I took it off. Oh well, I'm not going to change again or my dinner will be too cold," she said.

They carried on eating, Tom watching Joe as he stared at Amy with each mouthful. He saw Tom looking his way.

"You have great tits Amy, have they grown much while you're pregnant?" he suddenly blurted out.

"They've only gone up one cup size, DD now instead of my usual D cup," Amy giggled.

Joe saw Tom glaring at him.

"Relax, I'm paying her a compliment that's all," he told him.

Tom relaxed a little and carried on eating. He remembered Amy's words out him just saying it as it was, his age, and he wasn't doing much harm just looking.

"I bet you love them don't you Tom? I bet she does a lovely titwank doesn't she?" Joe laughed, "Do you try to cover them in your cum? Is that why you fuck so many times? You wouldn't cover them with just one load would you?"

Tom stood up and glared at him. Joe stopped talking and laughing. Tom despite looking geeky was six feet and bigger built than this wiry old man, who was not much taller than Amy who was 5' 7" tall. Joe held his hand up.

"Apologies if I overstepped the mark son, sometimes I just say things when I think them. No harm intended," he told Tom.

Tom nodded and sat back down.

"I do have great tits though, right Tom?" Amy laughed, rubbing her hand over his crotch under the table.

Joe apologised again when he left, telling Tom he didn't mean to offend him at all with his comments. Tom shrugged it off and told him it was fine.

Two weeks later and the baby was finally born, a little girl who they called Rosie. Seeing them come back from the hospital Joe came around with a card and a huge bouquet and told them he was going to repay the favour and cook for them now so they could concentrate on the baby. Tom thanked him for his kindness and Joe said it was the least he could do for them looking after him when his wife had died.

Over the next week, Tom sensed that Amy was getting a little stressed. Baby Rosie was sleeping for most of the night already, but having lots of spare time Amy kept grabbing for Tom's crotch, but reluctantly he reminded her she needed to abstain to give the stitches she'd had to have time to heal properly. Her high sex drive was now driving her mad as she was forced to go without.

Finally, the hospital gave her the all-clear and she made Tom race home so they could have sex. That night, each time Rosie had dropped off, they quickly stripped and saw to each other's needs. The joy was shortlived as the next day Tom himself was rushed to hospital, a burst appendix seeing him operated on.

"How are you feeling?" Amy asked once it was done, "and how long until...?" she whispered, giggling.

"I'm fine but very sore, and six weeks," Tom told her.

"Six fucking weeks, I'm going to feel like a virgin again. Fuck sake," she cried out, "sorry, I know it's not your fault."

They got back home and she settled Tom on the sofa. Although he was handy sitting there being able to hold Rosie while she slept, Amy was getting frustrated at both trying to do everything and their lack of being able to have sex. There was a knock at the door, and Amy answered it to Joe standing there.

"I've had my attempt at making a stew, a massive pot full, I thought it would help not having to think about cooking while looking after little Rosie," he told them.

"Thank you, that's very thoughtful," Tom told him.

Amy asked if he wanted to hold Rosie for a while, which he did until about fifteen minutes later she started crying. Joe started rocking her but Amy told him it was because she was due a feed. She took Rosie back, got her into position, and then pulled down her top so Rosie could suckle on her nipple. It was so instinctive she forgot about Joe being there until she saw him staring.

"Oh, sorry, shall I go in the kitchen or something?" she asked.

"No you carry on, don't interrupt her," Joe said.

He turned and faced Tom.

"I just wish it was me with that big hard nipple in my mouth," he laughed, playfully soft punching him on the shoulder.

Amy stared, expecting Tom's reaction.

"Me too, I miss those big beautiful babies," he laughed, "It's going to be a long few weeks having to go without while my body heals."

"Can't you get an erection?" Joe asked.

"I can yes, but my lower stomach hurts real bad at most movements so sex is a definite no-no," Tom explained.

"Well, then you'll have to dream about cumming on her tits and pretty face like the rest of us!" Joe laughed.

Tom laughed along, then held his stomach.

"Ouch, even laughing hurts at the moment," he cried out.

After Joe had gone and they'd settled Rosie down for the night, Amy slipped off her top and stroked Tom softly until his cock was erect. She watched his face as he grimaced, then started stroking harder. Tom cried out, telling her to slow down. Amy released his cock, slid off her trousers and lowered herself down. His cock fully inside her, Tom cried out again.

"My stomach, babe please I can't," he pleaded.

"Can't I just sit on it until I get myself off?" Amy asked

"It's really hurting, and it could be more than six weeks if I broke the stitches or something," he said.

Amy reluctantly climbed off, kneeling in front of him, her face inches from his cock.

"Do you think Joe actually dreams about cumming on my tits or face?" she asked.

She saw Tom's cock twitch as she said it. She ran her tongue lightly along his shaft from his balls to the tip.

"I don't know, but the way he stares at your tits it wouldn't surprise me," Tom answered.

Amy repeated her tongue action, Tom groaning loudly at her touch.

"That feels great, but I can feel my stomach pulling too much," Tom told her.

"You'll have to watch me then," Amy said, putting her hand into her trouser pocket and fishing out the dildo she'd bought down with her when she'd put Rosie to bed.

She rode the dildo in front of Tom, tits rubbing across his knees and thighs, mouth open and inches from his cock, stroking him softly until his cum started to leak from the tip. He cried out in a mix of relief and pain as Amy dipped her head, licking his cum into her mouth as her own orgasm racked through her body.

The following day they phoned the hospital as Tom's stomach was very sore and asked if it was normal, the doctor explained it sounded like he was not resting properly or it would take longer for his body to heal.

"Sorry," Tom told Amy when he'd got off the phone, "no repeats of last night, I have to rest as much as possible," he continued.

Amy pulled a face and sighed, but realised he was right. She'd have to wait or he might be out of action for even longer. Five minutes later, with Rosie asleep, Tom heard familiar moans and groans coming from their bedroom as her dildo got some use.

Joe came around the following day and asked if things were back on track now, laughing as he did so. They looked at him puzzled until he said he'd been in bed and heard them upstairs themselves. Amy giggled and told him that was just her, Tom was out of action for a good few weeks yet.

Tom woke later after nodding off and tried looking around through his half-closed eyes. He rubbed them and saw Joe holding Rosie in his arms. Joe turned and saw him, and told him Amy had gone upstairs and Rosie had woken up. The door opened and Amy walked in, wrapped in a towel that barely covered her tits and fell to the top of her thighs, her hair wet.

"Oh, you're awake, you've been asleep for a while since your last painkillers," Amy said.

Tom stared at her, pointed, and then shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh, Rosie was sick down me. Joe was still here and offered to watch Rosie in case she woke up as you were asleep so I could go in the shower," Amy explained, "Oh, and that bathroom door needs looking at, it's not catching properly and keeps swinging open," she continued.

"It seemed fine the other day," Tom said.

"Well, I shut it just and it was open when I'd finished in the shower," Amy answered.

"I can confirm," Joe added, "I noticed it open when I went to use your toilet. It's a good job they're separate or I'd have had a right eyeful," he laughed. "I didn't look though, honest."

Amy laughed and called him a dirty old man, Joe telling her a dirty old man would not only have looked but asked to join her. They laughed again loudly. Amy saw Tom wasn't finding it as funny as them both, so made her excuses and went to get dressed.

"I'd really like to cum on her tits," Joe blurted out.

"What the fuck, no fucking way, don't talk about my girlfriend like that," Tom replied angrily, grimacing at Joe.

"It would be a small price to pay for the money we borrowed you," Joe grinned, "or I could tell you I wanted it back?"

"We can't afford to pay you back, you know we can't," Tom pleaded.

"Well, you'd better think about persuading her then hadn't you, it doesn't look like you have a choice," Joe sneered.

"Bastard. Is this why you gave it to us?" Tom asked.

"Well, it was Betty's idea, one of her better ones by the look of it," he chuckled as Amy came back in.

He made his excuses to Amy and walked towards the door, saying "let me know soon" as he left.

"Let him know what?" Amy asked as she'd shut the door.

Tom wouldn't answer, telling her it was nothing. Watching TV that night, and then after putting Rosie to bed, Amy asked him what it was about.

"Don't lie to me, I can see something has been eating up at you all night, you're distant," she asked.

Tom sighed, then paused.

"Joe wants to cum on your tits," he explained.

"I think we've established he's got a thing for my tits by now, silly," Amy laughed.

"No, I mean he's asked me if he can. Well, more like told me I have to persuade you, or he wants the money paid back," Tom answered.

Amy looked at him, gauging his reaction, looking pensive.

"What did you tell him?" she asked.

"I told him no, but we can't pay him back can we," Tom muttered.

They carried on watching TV for a while, and then Amy looked over at Tom.

"Would it hurt to let him? I mean, it's not like he's asked to fuck me, he's basically just going to be staring at my tits like normal, but with no clothes in the way," she said.

"I'm not happy about it, but we can't pay him back either," Tom explained reluctantly.

"Well, let's not mention it and he might forget asking," Amy told him.

They hadn't seen nor heard from Joe the following day, until just at the time they normally put Rosie to bed the door knocked. Amy opened the door to see Joe looking very pleased with himself. He didn't wait for an invite, he pushed past Amy and went to sit on the sofa next to Tom.

He said hello and started small talk while watching TV. Amy rocked Rosie for a while having disturbed her when answering the door, then announced she was taking her to bed. She looked at Tom who gave her a discreet nod to say nothing. Coming back down shortly afterwards, she sat on the floor and continued to watch TV. Thirty minutes passed and the conversation was still normal.