How I Lost Your Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The furniture had been pushed towards the walls, a large plastic sheet covering the floor. in the middle of the sheet Amy, dressed in just the white undies, was on all fours riding one cock while another man that Tom didn't recognise was fucking her arse. Two others competed to push their cocks into her mouth from either side of her, her hands gripping and wanking two others. Tom also saw Joe walking around with a camera, the flash going off as he took pictures from various angles, while a few other men stood slowly stroking while awaiting their turn. Despite his resentment at there being at least ten men around Joe's age there, he smiled as he saw the look of pure delight on his girlfriend's face, and realised he was getting an erection watching her get fucked.

Rosie crying softly bought him back to reality and he returned home to see to her. Two hours later his misery was completed when Joe sent him a picture, of Amy lying on the plastic sheet with cum covering her face and tits and oozing out of both her pussy and arse, a look of pure contentment on her face.

"Oops, hope we haven't babied her again!" the caption read, with a row of smiley faces.

The following morning, Tom picked up a bagful of clothes and his wallet and phone, walked out of the door quietly and walked away sadly down the street and reluctantly away from his daughter.