How I Lost Your Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Tom, did you tell her?" Joe grinned.

Tom nodded yes reluctantly.

"Shall we get on with it then?" Joe asked.

Amy got up and walked towards the door to the stairs, but Joe stopped her.

"Don't be silly, we don't want to disturb little Rosie do we?" he said, standing and patting the sofa where he'd been sitting, "and Tom can see better here too."

"In front of Tom, are you joking?" Amy muttered.

Joe took her arm gently and pushed her down onto the sofa next to Tom.

"Actually, I've changed my mind. I want her to ask me to do so instead," Joe instructed.

Tom started to protest, cut off by Amy's voice.

"Can you cum on my tits please?" she said in a flirty voice.

Joe stood in front of Amy, legs inside hers keeping them spread wide. He motioned to her, then watched on as she pulled her t-shirt over her head. He smiled at her heaving tits, then smiled again as she unclasped her bra and they sprang free.

"Wowee, they look even better than I imagined," Joe said, "play with your nipples until they're hard, then squeeze them together for me," Joe told her.

He sneered at Tom as she did so, enjoying the look of unease on his face. He knew he didn't like it, he also knew he had no choice. He stood staring as Amy squeezed and pinched her nipples, little droplets of milk escaping, then unbuckled his belt and undid his zip. Hooking his thumbs into his trousers and pants, he pushed them to his ankles.

Joe laughed out loud at the collective gasps from both Amy and Tom. Tom's face had a look of huge disappointment at seeing Joe's cock, still flaccid, was as big as he was erect. Amy however had a look of approval as she leaned forward as though she couldn't believe her eyes and needed a closer look. Joe started to stroke, slowly at first, watching Amy's face transfixed on his growing cock as he stroked quicker and quicker.

"Oh my, it's so big," she exclaimed, looking at Tom as though he couldn't see for himself.

Now fully erect, Joe pointed his 9" of solid cock directly towards Amy's huge tits, Tom's disapproval more so now seeing not only was Joe much longer than him, but he was also twice as fat. He watched on as Amy squeezed her tits, pushing them ever closer to Joe, squealing with delight as his hot throbbing cock brushed against her soft skin.

Joe tried to avert his gaze, he knew he would last a while anyway but wanted to prolong Tom's agony in having to watch. He stared at Amy's face, those beautiful green eyes flicked between watching his cock and looking up at his face. Each time their eyes met, a smile broke on her face. His thoughts went to cumming across her face instead, covering the patch of freckles on both cheeks under those eyes, then he looked further down and noticed freckles across her tits and chest too. His hand was a blur, but he didn't want to cum yet and her had another idea.

Joe stopped and moved his hands away, his cock twitching in front of him. Catching Amy's gaze, he nodded towards his cock, then to her arms. Amy looked at him puzzled, and then a look of realisation came over her.

"Can I wank it for you?" she beamed.

Joe nodded yes, then turned and sneered at Tom again. Amy moved her hands from cupping her tits and used both hands to rub Joe's pre-cum along his shaft, making it glisten in the light.

"Oh, it's so very warm," she purred, stroking him slowly.

Joe grunted at her touch, as she twisted her wrists a little while wanking him. She had a great technique, and soon he had to think quickly before cumming sooner than he wanted. Stooping a little, he pointed his cock towards Amy's cleavage, nodding to her again.

"Oh, do you want me to titwank you now?" Amy asked.

She didn't wait for the answer, cupping her tits and wrapping them around his cock. She pushed them along his shaft, letting spit dribble between them for more lubrication. Joe knew he wouldn't last out, the feel of her soft skin working his shaft was almost too much. He started moving his hips, fucking her tits too, and then Amy dipped her head and opened her mouth, flicking out her tongue. Each time his cock pushed out of the top of her cleavage, the sensitive tip brushed against her tongue.

"Amy, no, stop now," Tom shouted.

Joe glared at him but Amy ignored him, squeezing her tits tighter and lowering her head more. Now it was too much, and Joe's semen started to flow from his cock. The first few spurts shot upwards onto Amy's mouth and chin, the rest dribbling between her heavy tits. Amy didn't let up rubbing his cock, trying to coax every last little drop from him. Finally done, she released his cock and started scooping the cum up with her fingers and slurping it down her throat.

"Almost cleaned up, but I'm very sticky now, I'll have to go and clean up," Amy giggled.

Joe playfully smacked her arse as she stood to leave the room, then pulled his trousers up.

"We done now, we're all square aren't we?" Tom asked him.

"All square, after one little titwank, you're fucking joking aren't you?" Joe laughed, "She's going to have to do plenty more for me until I'm anywhere close to writing off your debt. I'll see myself out," he sneered, walking to the door.

Amy came back down a few minutes later, looking a little sad that Joe wasn't there any more. She asked Tom if he was okay as he'd left so suddenly, Tom said he just didn't want to intrude any longer.

"His cock was really big wasn't it?" Amy said, a shocked but happy look on her face.

Tom just shrugged, admitting it wasn't high on his list of priorities right now. He told Amy he was going to sleep on the sofa, Amy kissed him on the cheek and went upstairs. Soon afterwards Tom heard the unmistakable moans and groans from upstairs, Amy presumably replaying the memory of the night.

The following afternoon Amy told Tom that Joe had told her she could cook around at his house, that way they could save a little money not using their gas or electricity. She seemed a little too eager but Tom agreed. Amy told him she'd take little Rosie around too so he wouldn't have to struggle to get up to see to her, and he could use a rest anyway, and she was going to change.

Tom dozed off and awoke two hours later. He called out, but there was no answer from Amy. Was she still around at Joe's house? What the hell were they cooking? Tom suddenly had an unpleasant thought. He didn't want to confirm it, but something made him get up and struggle to the door, then slowly walk across to Joe's house. Rather than knock on the door, he walked around to a window and peered through.

Joe and Amy were in the kitchen, laughing loudly as Amy danced around to the music that was playing. He could see Rosie's pushchair, and then Amy walked over to check on her. As she bent over her very short skirt rose over her buttocks. Rather than be shocked, she turned and looked back at Joe, laughing as she spread her legs further. She walked over to Joe and threw her hands around his neck, but Joe suddenly pushed her away. Amy tried again, but Joe stopped her and Tom saw him mouth 'no' to her.

At least that was something. Amy was obviously flirting with him, but Joe was turning her down. He walked slowly back around to his own house, a little wry smile on his face. Amy didn't mention anything about it when she returned but did say Joe was coming around the following evening.

The following evening was very nondescript. They ate, chatting normally, Joe holding Rosie for a while Amy cleared the table, then helped Tom take his seat on the sofa. Amy told Tom there was a film she wanted to watch, and while Joe sat on the other end of the sofa from Tom, Amy sat leaning against the sofa between them both, holding Rosie.

Twenty minutes into the film Rosie started crying, and Amy said she needed feeding before going to bed. Instinctively she pulled her top right up and settled Rosie on her nipple. Tom glanced over at Joe who was now spending more time watching Amy than the film itself. Finally, Amy asked them to pause the film while she took Rosie to bed, Joe asked if she was going to show him her present. She giggled, called him naughty, and then went upstairs.

She came back down shortly after, Tom gasping as she entered the room. Amy was wearing a black body, nylon with lacy cups that didn't hide her large erect nipples. Her legs were covered with a pair of black hold-up stockings, with lace tops to match the body. She'd pulled her hair up into a ponytail with a bobble, her red hair cascading down her back, and Tom noticed she'd completed the look with deep red lipstick.

"What do you think babe? Daddy bought me some underwear to make me feel sexy again after having Rosie?" she purred.

"Who bought it for you?" Tom asked.

"Daddy," she repeated, then started laughing, "oh, that's what I have to call him now or else he won't play nice," she continued.

"She looks damn good, doesn't she? Oh, sorry you have a few weeks before you'll see the benefits won't you?" Joe said, "Have you told him what you wanted to do?" he said, turning to Amy.

"That was a private conversation, and you said no anyway," Amy said, pretending to be hurt but smiling still.

"Well, try asking me again, now," Joe told her.

"What was it?" Tom asked.

"Daddy bet me I couldn't get all of his cock in my mouth," Amy giggled.

"So, ask me," Joe said before Tom could talk.

"Daddy, can I try and fit your cock in my mouth please?" Amy asked.

"What's the bet?" Tom asked nervously.

"If I can, Daddy will see if it fits elsewhere," she laughed.

"What the fuck Amy, are you asking me if you can fuck him?" Tom exploded.

"Calm down baby, you'll hurt yourself. It's not like you can, and my dildo is getting boring," Amy told him, leaning over and kissing him fully on the mouth.

Joe undid his belt and pulled down his zip, beckoning Amy over. With no hesitation, he lifted his hips as Amy pulled his jeans down. With no underwear in the way, Joe's erection sprang out, nearly hitting Amy in the face. He kicked his jeans off and placed his legs around Amy. She knelt, her heavy tits brushing over Joe's thighs as she started to lick up and down his shaft.

"You don't need to do this Amy," pleaded Tom.

"I need a decent fucking though," she replied matter-of-factly before lowering her mouth over Joe's cock.

She inched her mouth down little by little, getting used to the width of his cock, all the while Joe held her hair up with one hand to make sure Tom had a good view of his girlfriend feeding his cock into her mouth, her bright red lips opened wide. Joe tried to ignore her, looking at Tom, sadistically enjoying the sad look on his face as his girlfriend upped her pace on their older neighbour.

Suddenly without warning, Joe grabbed her head and pushed her mouth right down onto his cock. Her nose touched against his grey pubic hair, her eyes running and she started gagging as she struggled to breathe as Joe held her deep on his cock. After what seemed like an eternity, he pulled her off him and she slumped back onto the floor, gasping for breath.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" Tom shouted.

"Because I want to fuck her, and I can now she's managed to take all of my cock in her mouth," Joe laughed.

Tom looked as Amy got up off the floor, sure in his head she'd be angry at Joe.

"Did I do it, Daddy? Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked.

Joe stood and grabbed her arms, threw her down on the sofa where he'd been sitting. He pulled her legs around so her arse was right on the edge of the cushions, then knelt between her well-spread legs. Tom then noticed for the first time that the body she was wearing was crotchless. Amy braced herself for his cock, but instead, Joe pushed the leg closest to Tom right up and buried his face between her legs. Amy squealed as Joe's tongue slid along her soaked folds, and squealed more so as he flicked over her clit.

"Fuck yeah Daddy, lick me good and proper," Amy moaned loudly.

Joe licked her for a while, again glancing at Tom to make sure he was watching. He didn't look quite so unhappy now, Joe not understanding why. Tom was looking on in awe. This was something they'd rarely done, he didn't even know Amy liked this so much. Their sex life had been a lot of her blowing him, then them fucking four or five times. It suddenly dawned on him that foreplay had been low on their to-do list. Watching Amy's face now as Joe licked her vigorously while he introduced three fingers into her pussy, Tom found himself making mental notes for the future.

"Oh fuck Daddy, I'm going to cum," Amy groaned.

Her body shook, her tits bouncing as she arched her back off the sofa, Joe keeping his tongue on her clit as he thrust harder with his fingers. Amy squealed and shouted loudly as she came hard, squirting over Joe's face. He didn't let up, not once flinching as her juices soaked him, fingering her through her orgasm. He leaned back, enjoying his handiwork.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, that was my best orgasm ever," Amy moaned, "Daddy, fuck me now please?"

Joe leaned forward and lifted her leg right up, her knee touching her tits, instructing Amy to link her arms around it to keep it raised. He twisted her slightly, turning her towards Tom, then slid his cock forward and nestled it between her wet labia. Gripping it tightly, and watching Tom to gauge his reaction, he thrust forward sharply pushing all 9" as far into Amy as he could manage. Amy cried out loudly.

"Oh shit Daddy, calm down or you'll split me in two," she cried.

Joe grinned and pulled out slowly, watching Amy's pussy lips gripping his shaft tightly, then pushed back in hard, taking Amy's breath away again. He straddled her other leg, her nylon-clad thigh brushing against his balls as he thrust into her, gathering pace. He lifted his arms and gripped her raised ankle, pushing her legs as wide apart as possible, making sure Tom could clearly see his cock working its magic on Amy.

"Don't stop, don't stop, fuck I'm cumming again," Amy panted shortly after.

Her body shook once more, this time Joe paused with his cock fully inside, watching her heavy tits rising and falling as she tried to catch her breath. Joe stood and pulled her up with him, holding her up as her legs were a little unsteady. He sat on the sofa and pulled Amy towards him.

"Ride me now, show Tom how much you want it," Joe told her.

She didn't give Tom a second glance, lifting her leg over Joe and sliding down quickly onto his upright pole. She groaned loudly as she lowered herself. Joe roughly pulled and bit on her nipples through the fabric of the body as she rode him, then he lowered himself to lie down, pulling Amy flat to him, her tits squashed against his chest. Reaching behind her he pulled her buttocks wide apart, letting Tom see Amy riding his cock for all she was worth, and exposing her puckered arsehole to him. Feeling her body quiver again, he looked around her at Tom.

"Finger her arse, Tom, she'll fucking love it," Joe instructed.

Tom doubted she would, they didn't do anal very often, but to prove his point he wet his fingers and inserted two into Amy's arse. She squirmed a little but didn't stop riding Joe's cock. She wriggled her hips more, getting used to the feeling, and then her body let go again. As she came, her arsehole clamped on Tom's fingers.

"Oh my word, that felt amazing," Amy cried out as her body relaxed once more.

"Maybe when Tom is better he can fuck your arse, you'll enjoy being double penetrated so much more," Joe laughed.

"Oh yes, that sounds amazing," Amy gushed.

"But that's for another time, I haven't finished with you yet," Joe said.

He got Amy to stand up and turn around, then lower onto his cock this time facing Tom. Joe reached around and pulled the body down so it pulled under her tits, pushing them up further. He grabbed and squeezed her tits hard as she started to ride him, and pulled her so her back rested against his chest. Getting her to plant her feet, she told her to stop riding as he fucked her from underneath.

Tom watched on in awe as Joe's cock pistoned in and out of Amy's pussy, her stocking-clad thighs soaked with her juices, her hair sticking to her shoulders where she was sweating. Joe had been fucking her for close to an hour and didn't look close to cumming himself yet. Tom would have cum three or four times by now. This old man was three times his senior and still going strong.

He realised that Joe had stopped now, Amy panting hard as Joe lifted her from his cock. Gripping it, he pushed the tip against her arsehole, then paused.

"What was that Amy? Did you ask something?" Joe said.

"I want Daddy to fuck my arse," Amy whimpered.

Joe laughed and pushed slightly, Amy groaning as his cock started to enter her. Grabbing her hips, he held her steady as she lowered herself onto him, slowly and steadily, crying out as he filled her tiny hole. Joe held her steady and let her ride him at her pace, letting her get accustomed to her arse being stretched so much, then he put his hands on her back and pushed her forward, her head now close to Tom's crotch.

"Take Tom's cock out, I think he deserves to cum too," Joe sneered.

Amy undid his zip and pushed his jeans down to his knees. Tom's erection sprang out, glistening not only from his pre-cum but the fact that he'd embarrassingly already cum in his boxer shorts twice while watching the live porn in front of him, even though one of the participants was his girlfriend.

Amy took his cock in her mouth, Joe now thrusting into her and pushing her mouth down onto Tom. Amy rode him hard, squealing loudly as his cock pushed deep into her anal passage, and then felt Tom's cock start to pulse in her mouth. She felt Joe's hand on her head, holding her in place, Tom's cum spurting into her willing throat.

Joe quickly pushed her forward more, getting into a kneeling position with Amy lying across Tom's knees. He grabbed a buttock in each hand, pulling them wide so Tom could once more get a close-up, this time of Amy's arse being fucked hard. Amy cried out in pain now as Joe's pace got relentless until he grunted loudly and started to empty his heavy balls into Amy. Spurt after spurt flooded her sore hole until he pulled out and shot the last few spurts up and over her back. As he finished. he left his cock lying across Amy's back, right in front of Tom's eyes.

They lay sprawled over the sofa for a few minutes until Amy said she needed to shower, and walked gingerly out of the room.

"Are we done now?" Tom asked, "the debt I mean"

"You don't have to pay it back if that's what you're asking," Joe said, seeing Tom's face light up as he said it.

He stood, pulled up his trousers, and said to thank Amy for a lovely evening.

"Oh, you don't need to pay off the debt, but I will be giving you another £1000 every three months, and for that, I will be fucking Amy whenever I want," he laughed, wandering off home.

The next few weeks were painful for Tom, with Amy spending more and more time around at Joe's. His stomach was better now, he'd expected her to start spending more time with him and their sex life to get back to normal, but they rarely had sex now. He knew their time was up when her phone had been pinging and she went upstairs saying she needed to change before going to Joe's. Tom regrettably picked up her phone.

The latest messages started with a picture of Amy in a white body and white hold-up stockings, similar to the black ones Joe had bought her previously. She lay on the bed with her legs raised, her pussy and arse were stuffed with dildos, and several very large ones were lying on their bed where the picture had been taken, Amy telling him she'd enjoyed the gifts. Not only had Joe messaged her telling her not to fuck Tom any more, but he'd also arranged a special treat for her that very night, and to wear those.

Amy kissed him on the cheek, smiled and told him not to wait up. An hour later, with Rosie asleep, curiosity got the better of him and picking up the baby monitor so he could hear if Rosie woke, he walked around to Joe's house. Going to the same window as before and looking through, instantly he regretted doing so.