How I Met My Dream Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of 3
1.9k words
4.72
4.8k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a lot better two days later. My few scabs weren't really pulling when I walked, and I knew if I took another day off today, tomorrow I would feel even less ambition to get back out there. So I made my walk over to the park like normal and started my jog. I was on one of my walking segments when I realized I had a follower about two feet behind and to the left of me.

"Hey! Good seeing you again!!" I gave Him my best smile and tried to look less rundown and more poised, all while panting for breath. Yes, I was the picture of put-together.

He did not look too amused or even happy to see me. I thought we had gotten onto a good start yesterday. I was happy to see him. He didn't have the same energy though. "Why would you be out today? What happened to resting the scrapes? You should have stayed home at least one more day."

I blushed, feeling guilty. He didn't realize how hard it was for me to form a habit though! I didn't have that drive for exercise like so many joggers did. I was only out here to put in my time so I didn't die prematurely.

Ignoring his questions entirely I asked, "Sir, can I have your name? You never mentioned it the other day."

His lip curled a bit like he was fighting a smile. "You didn't check your phone for my contact? How you Wound me baby..." He exaggerated a fake stab to the heart. I didn't see this goofball side to him yesterday when he was all serious and caring for me. It made me like him even more.

The realization dawned on me that I had his name in my phone all this time and never checked. He probably thought I didn't appreciate his help. Or was that too big of a conclusion to draw from not checking his contact info? "Umm... I didn't. The other day after you left I just vegged out and read a book mostly. I'm sorry. It was a whirlwind of an afternoon." I took my phone out and looked over my contacts, looking for the unfamiliar one. "Oh... Hi sir-William!" I was being a little cheeky now since he outed his playful side, adding the "sir" before his actual name. He of course didn't add that into his contact.

"Hi again, Leighla." His voice had dropped. It was giving me chills. "Can I join you on your run?"

His question made me self-conscious but also happy. He looked to be in about the same shape as me, but I didn't want to hold him back... or breathe so hard that I sound like I'm dying. I nodded and we set off again at not too fast a pace. I wondered if he was just holding back to be kind to me or if he wasn't a runner to start with too. Either way, it was fun. I liked the company and the competition. He pushed me to do better than I normally did- walk a little less, run that last quarter of a mile with more umph than usual, make sure my form wasn't falling apart at the seams. For the first time ever, I was actually disappointed that my run was over.

"Thank you for being my run-buddy today. It's more enjoyable when you aren't alone, I guess. This was my first time running with anybody." I realized I was giving this man an earful and rambling because of how nervous he makes me and how out of breath I was already. Poor guy. I took a deep calming breath and he let me just take a beat to relax. "Well, guess it's time I get on walking home! It's a good cool-down. Bye!" I did a little wave and turned towards my house when I felt a little tap on my shoulder.

"I was actually wondering if you might be up to hanging out?" He let the question hang in the air for a moment. My eyes widened excitedly. He must REALLY like me if he wants to hang with me when I look and smell like this. Sweat was pouring off me. I was about to shoot him down when he spat out, "I have a hot tub? We can go by your house and grab your swimsuit?"

"Yea! Who doesn't love a hot tub with a hot man?" My play on words surprised even me. Who says hot man... total facepalm moment. This was definitely one of those times where I spoke before thinking. I could only hope that he thought it was either cute or just a weird way to say that he was also sweating. But who really comments on a near-strangers sweat. I just couldn't help but dig this hole for myself.

We smiled at each other, for me it was an awkward one but his didn't look too forced. Walking towards his car, there was a companionable silence between us. Normally I felt the need to fill gaps in conversation with more random topics, but the run had tired me out and I was still catching my breath.

He drove me over to my house and waited in the car while I ran in to get a bathing suit. That was when I was faced with my new conundrum- what does a girl wear to a hot guy's house? I had my plain family-approved bathing suit. It was navy and slimmed my figure. I liked it fine, but it didn't scream "sexy" or even "cute", and I definitely wanted William to think I was cute. My brain sidetracked to thinking about the name William. It sounded so stiff in today's society, but somehow fit him just fine. Looking down at my drawer again, I saw the hot pink bikini I bought online last summer. I never had the guts to wear it anywhere, or the reason to. I only ever swam around my family. My grandmother would have had things to say about my stomach showing that I just didn't want to hear, but would William? Or would he appreciate the view? It wasn't as though all of my body was bad. I liked the way my hair fell on my shoulders, right above the swell of my breasts. I liked my long legs. Maybe those reasons weren't good enough to want to show off all my insecurities, but then if he didn't embrace my insecurities about my body then I wouldn't want him anyways. I grabbed the hot pink suit and wrapped a towel around my body to cover myself from the cold air. I stuffed a fuzzy robe in a tote to take with me for afterwards and ran back out to the car.

I noticed his eyes taking me in as I buckled up. I couldn't wait to show him what was under the towel; I needed to know if his attraction would grow or fade before I let myself get too excited by his company. Maybe we could still remain running buds though if he wasn't into me. He drove only two blocks away and parked in the driveway of a light blue house. It wasn't too big or too small, and I must've passed it a million times going to and from my mother's house. He lived so close to me.

"It's just through here." He lead me through his house to get to the back porch. It was enclosed and the hot tub was in the corner. He pushed a button to turn the jets on and motioned for me to hop in. I took the towel off and turned towards him. His eyes roamed my body again, and I might have took a breath to push my chest out a little extra. I heard the deep breath he took and then he was taking my towel. He carefully folded it and placed it on the lounge chair next to the hot tub and motioned for me to get in. "I'll just be a minute. I need to go change. Be right back cutie."

He turned and I replayed what he said a few times in my head, especially the way he called me cutie. So, he approved. Good. That meant I wasn't reaching too far out of my league with him. I stepped into the tub and wow it was warm. Sinking down, I felt my muscles begin to loosen and started to relax. Before I knew it, sir-William was back wearing nothing but black swim-trunks.

His chest had a fair amount of hair that lead a happy-trail down to his waist. The color matched his salt and pepper beard, and I just barely caught myself before I bit my lip. That would have been embarrassing. He took a few steps and walked into the hot tub and took a seat adjacent to me. I watched his face turn red and I wasn't sure if that was from the water temp or just... me. In a swimsuit. I hoped it was the latter, at least partly.

He turned on Alexa to a station that pumped out easy-going songs. This was the life! After a couple songs, I realized we were staying in here a little long and soon I would have to get up and leave. That thought left me desperate to find out more about him as soon as possible. I fired off a list of questions. "Soooo... Do you use this often? I really love soaking here. I wish we never had to leave! Do your friends come over a lot to keep you company? OH! How thoughtless of me. Do you have a partner? A roommate?"

My nervous rambling was cut off by him flicking some water into my face. I playfully glared at him as he raised his eyebrows back at me. "Yes, I use it often, but usually by myself. No, no girlfriend or roommate. I have a cat though who is usually skittish. I rescued him from the shelter over on Main and 3rd. He was really skinny and small, but since coming home with me he's been pretty good about eating. His name is Luca, and we are buds now."

I let that information sink in. This man seemed so sweet and kind, rescuing not only me but a little kitty too. William was so relaxed talking about his cat. I looked around, but I didn't see little Luca anywhere. William seemed in no rush to get out or send me on my way. He didn't return my rushed and nervous way of speaking. Everything seemed to be going really well. My body was relaxing more and more, and at this point I wasn't sure it could handle an abrupt parting from his company.

Another song had finished, and the water moved as he adjusted himself so that he was facing me more. "You look delicious in that bikini. I'm happy you're here. I can't believe I got lucky enough to take up your day...am I going to be lucky enough to take up your night?"

I blushed and sank a little further into the hot tub while thinking over his question. No question about it now, he was definitely into me. Deciding to play it coy, I said, "if you were lucky enough to take up my night, what would we do?"

"I'll tell you what- if you decide you would like to come and join me for the evening, meet me at the park's entrance at 7pm. Dress comfy. I have an idea."