How I Met My Dream Daddy Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of 3
2.2k words
4.53
4.2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 7. I showed up. There had been a lot of back and forth about whether or not putting myself out there was a good idea. He just seemed too good to be true. The way he had cared for me up to this point when merely days ago I was a complete stranger... was he some kind of serial killer? Had I found my own real-life Joe Goldberg? The only thing I could say for myself though was that I had nearly nothing to lose. Working out every day and watching my figure? Working myself to death because I simply had no other plans? That was no way to live. Maybe if he kidnapped me and loved me obsessively, it wouldn't be so bad. I could be onboard with developing some light Stockholm syndrome.

I stood there in my leggings, black boots with a little heel, and a baby-pink crop top sweater. My hair was down and straight. It occurred to me this is the first time he would see me actually dressed and not looking like I lost a fight with a cat as I usually look after my workouts. There was a slight chill in the air, but not cold enough to make me cover up how cute I felt in this pink sweater. Before even a minute had passed, I saw his car drive up to where I was standing. It felt like he had been waiting for me to show.

He got out of the car and walked around to hug me and give my outfit a once over. "Yes, this will do perfectly. You look so adorable Leighla. I am so happy you decided to show up." He took my hand in his and with the other he opened his passenger door. I climbed in and he closed it like a gentleman. I could already tell this date was going to be different than the rest of dates I had ever been on in my life.

William got into the car with more elegance than I would expect a man to be capable of. I replayed how I looked when I got in and a blush crept up my cheeks. I had to consciously remind myself that part of that reason might be because he was used to how low it was, and the space he had in it. This wasn't a reflection on how graceful I had the potential of being. I just needed a few more times to practice getting into his car. The thought made me smile big before I could stop myself from looking a little nuts.

"I hope that smile is because you're excited for tonight, little one. I've been wanting to meet someone to go to this place with me for forever, and I think it might just be your kind of scene. If it isn't, tell me and we will run out of there and head elsewhere. I just want to spend time with you." He held out his hand in the space between the seats, and I reach out and held it for the rest of the ride.

About 15 minutes later, William had parked outside what looked like an industrial building for storing things. Not quite a factory, but the metal walls outside weren't exactly warm and inviting the way a store might be. "What is this place? Are you sure it's open?" I sounded a little bit skeptical, but who wouldn't be when there was only a few cars in the parking lot.

"Oh I'm sure. Let me show you." He got out of the car and came around to my door. I had managed to open it and get a leg out before he got there. His eyebrow raise showed very clearly his thoughts about that little move. He grabbed my hand again and lead me to the building's door, which was barely visible in this darkness. "Again, before we head in, if this isn't your scene then just let me know." And with that near-warning, he opened the door and my face was one of shock, I'm sure.

The space was huge and filled with trampolines and bounce houses and bounce house obstacle courses everywhere. There seemed to be only adults on them too, which I thought was a little odd considering the nature of the place, but I felt excited about it nonetheless. On the right side of the huge space was a food bar that looked straight out of the 1950's. I just stood there at the entrance and took it all in for a minute. What a cool first date!

"I am more than okay with this place! Eeee!!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!" I turned to William and squeeze-hugged him while doing a little jump on my feet. "Where do we go first?! Wait. You ARE coming with me on these, right?" I looked to him and gave him my very best puppy dog eyes.

He smiled with his whole face and kept his arms tight around me, like he wasn't ready to let me go. "Of course I'm going on these with you, and we can do whichever one you want first, but there are going to be a few rules." He paused for what I assumed "dramatic effect". "The first rule is that shoes come off before going on any of the structures. Second is we are playing Safe today. No crazy backflips or jumping off the structures and onto the floor. Third, you are to be open and honest with me. If you need a break, we take one. If you're thirsty, tell me and we can go get some water. If you need to use the rest room, tell me and let me take you. Don't just run off without saying where you are going. Fourth and final rule- have fun. Have so much fun, and when you're ready to go then maybe you'll want to go out with me again." His lopsided grin was what sealed the deal for me. This was going to be the best date ever.

2 Hours Later-

Well. I didn't see that coming. The obstacle course was so much fun. I was going So fast; I had William beat by a lot. And then it happened. I fell. Again. And hurt my knee. Again. It hurt, but it didn't hurt as much as the embarrassment I felt at having William witness me falling, again. With my face in my hands, I was sitting on a bench on the side of the obstacle course. William kneeled in front of me and again was helping me take care of the wound. Thankfully, an obstacle course blown up with air is not nearly as impactful to fall on as the cement is at the park. My knee didn't look too bad either, it was just a scary moment of falling.

"Okay Bunny, I think it's time I bring you to part two of our date. No way am I letting you turn more of my hairs gray by letting you back on those bounce houses tonight. I think you'll like part two just as much." With that, he took my hand and got me back into his car.

Part two of the date turned out to be at the park. He lead me out hand-in-hand to the middle of a field with his picnic basket in his other hand. I was mildly worried whatever was in the basket would have spoiled by now, but he laid out a blanket and the mood was set. The stars looked beautiful in the break in the trees surrounding us. He sat down and pulled me down too.

I folded my legs and sat with my hands holding me up from behind me, gazing up at the sky. "This is amazing. Perfect night for some stargazing. But... what's in the basket?"

He grabbed the basket and started pulling out a few Tupperware containers. The first one he opened was small with just a half cup of peanut butter in there. Then he pulled out the apples and the knife. The second container was filled with a trail mix. The third was my favorite though. Brownies!! They looked homemade too. This was turning out to be a really great picnic.

"I wanted to bring a little of everything I liked. Take as much as you want, and maybe next time you can give me some pointers on what to pack. This is about as good as it gets for me, Bunny." He smiled at me, and a part of me melted. This man really Was too good to be true. He even came up with a cute name for me, I'm assuming because of all the jumping I did tonight. I'll take it.

We relaxed like that for a while- me eating some of the apples and peanut butter, him going straight for the brownies. When I asked him about it, he said it was good to indulge after all the bouncing he did with me tonight. Everything felt natural and relaxed, and then he moved his hand from where it was resting on my knee up a little to the inside of my thigh. The change in energy was instant. My breath hitched for a second as I wondered where this was going now. Everything had been easygoing until this. This felt next level. I still had my leggings on, so it wasn't like he could just slip into anything but the possibility that he even Wanted to was enough to turn me on. His hand tightened around my leg for just a moment. I was in fight, flight, or freeze. I was frozen to the spot! Not able to stop what was happening even if I wanted to, he leaned in and kissed me. His lips were soft, and the facial hair lightly scratched at my face, too. I gave myself into his kiss, trying to get a tiny piece of his lip between my teeth.

All too soon, the kiss ended. He pulled away and looked at me with a mixture of relief and peace. I hadn't yet seen this look on him yet. Maybe I had been giving him too much to stress over with all my injuries. Feeling guilty and needing the truth, I lightly cringed at him and asked, "are we okay? I didn't bite you too hard right? The look you're giving me right now looks good but... I need words. Please sir-William..." I trailed off and looked away from him, afraid of looking too needy.

"I think we need to get some things out in the open, Bunny." His hand went to grasp my chin and hold it so that I was looking at him. "You see, I think you're adorable. I think meeting you here when I did was fate, and I want you to be open and honest with me and I will return the favor. Can we promise each other that much at least?" His eyes bore into mine as he waited for answer.

"Y-yes. I can be honest. I've really enjoyed all the time we have spent together, and not just tonight's date either. I like you." I wasn't sure if he could tell how nervous I was to admit my feelings to him, but I hope he knew how hard it was for me to be vulnerable with him without knowing exactly how he felt about me first.

He smiled again, and I found that every smile of his made my nervousness fade just a little more. He wouldn't be out here with me if he didn't like me. My thoughts were confirmed when he started talking. "I like you too Leighla. I want this thing between us to grow, but you need to know something about me first. Have you ever heard of a daddy kink or a daddy dominant?"

My cheeks got so red, I was sure he could feel the heat radiating off of them. This might be the moment that all those romance novels prepared me for. Suddenly, all the little things he did for me made sense. This man was confessing to being a daddy, I was 99% sure of it. I always left a little room for user-error. "Yes... I have. I've never had one though. Are you saying you're a daddy-dom? Or? OH MY GOD!! I am so sorry to assume!! Are you asking if I can be your daddy? I don't think I could do that honestly. It's not really my--"

He cut me off. "No no no! No. No Bunny. I am glad you are very inclusive about men being what is called "a Little", but no. I'm a daddy. I don't switch. What I am getting at though is, I was hoping to grow into being your Daddy. You show some Little-tendencies, and I think since you're familiar with the kink it would not be too much a stretch to guess that you might be a Little. Would it? You can absolutely correct me if I am wrong, but you definitely need a keeper. I mean that in the best way. I want to Be that keeper, that daddy. Your Daddy."

A slight breeze blew his scent towards me. I inhaled a mix of his deodorant, sweat, and chocolate from the brownies. This man had given me so much care and time over the last few days, and there wasn't anything I could find faulty. I could see myself already getting attached to the man he was. With that thought in mind, I let out my deep breath and answered him.

"That would be good. I would like that... Daddy."