How I Met My First Slut

Story Info
My first encounter with Jutta.
3.2k words
4.5
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whitydco
Whitydco
53 Followers

Let me start with an explanation!

For me a slut is a woman that freely and uninhibitedly lives out her sexuality, whenever she wants it with whomever she wants to and doesn't mind if it's a different guy every time because all she cares for is a stiff and hard cock to suck on or to have her pussy, ass or mouth fucked.

Nothing wrong with that!?

The problem is that the word slut always had a negative meaning. It was used in a derogatory way to insult and hurt women, to put them down and to make them feel guilty.

And too many times it was used by rejected men with the intent to destroy her good reputation!

Sadly, that still happens all the time!!

For guys who do exactly the same, and that's pretty much every guy, there's no such word!

On the contrary, a guy who does the same fucking around whenever he feels like it, with whomever he wants to, is actually admired for it by his male peers.

I never liked this double minded thinking and despise people who think this way and use it in this negative way!

I admire sluts, I adore and love them because I would be the worst slut ever if I would be a woman and for the reasons which you can read about in the following true story.

I always had a greater respect for women and for me sluts deserve the greatest admiration and respect!

Enjoy!

◊◊◊

The first time I met Jutta was when I accompanied a good workmate.

He was a bit timid visiting another colleague of us just by himself.

We met our colleague just a few weeks earlier on a seminar that took place at our company's headquarter in Hannover with people from all over Germany.

Both immediately liked each other the moment they saw each other and began a romantic affair.

The seminar went on for about a week and when we returned to Hamburg and his affair to Münster they stayed in touch.

A few weeks later they wanted to meet again and she invited him to visit her over the Easter weekend.

At that time both didn't know if a proper relationship would work out and when she invited him to join her on an Easter tradition with her friends, he accepted, after asking me if I would come along.

I always liked seeing and exploring new places, so it was a no brainer for me.

We arrived in the late afternoon on Thursday before Good Friday, after a few hours drive and soon after we settled in it was already time to go out again.

His affair had already arranged to meet up with some of her friends.

All girls as we found out, so no complaints from me.

We went to another apartment where we would meet the rest of her friends and the reason why we met at this other apartment was because it was Jutta's new apartment.

She just moved in and wanted to show it to her girlfriends.

When we arrived there, most of the other girls were already there and were happily chatting away, sharing the latest gossip.

I only listened with one ear but I picked up that Jutta just recently broke up with her boyfriend of a few years and the talk was all about how badly he dealt with the breakup, trying to get the sympathy of everyone whilst trying to make Jutta look bad.

Typical guy reaction because of a hurt ego!

The story of their breakup actually made it into the local newspaper for a different reason but he couldn't resist talking to the reporter about it and presented himself as the victim.

One of the girls brought the newspaper for Jutta to read as she didn't know about the article then. It was on the front page.

After Jutta calmed down again because she got upset about her ex talking to a newspaper regarding their breakup and her friends assured her that her ex is an idiot and never deserved her, we finally went on our way to an open-air event.

It was a mild night and the location was an old fort or castle of some sort. There was alcohol, good music and excellent vibes.

The whole place was buzzing with excitement and after getting drinks we went on the dance floor and danced to the beat.

After a while it seemed that all of Jutta's friends had already left. My colleagues wanted to leave too and asked me if I wanted to head back to her place.

The night was still young and I didn't feel like ending the night early.

I also didn't want to be the third wheel as it was apparent that my colleagues wanted to spend some alone time and I enjoyed the vibrant atmosphere of that event.

I told them I would like to stay but since I didn't know the way back, I'd probably have to go with them.

When Jutta heard that she jumped in, offering to bring me back to her friends place later because she wanted to stay as well.

After this my colleagues happily went on their way and Jutta and me went back on the dance floor shaking our bodies and enjoying a good time.

Jutta danced in front of me with her back towards me and after a while we were dancing quite close together. When I closed the gap and initiated body contact, she moved even closer and we started grinding our bodies together. A bit like dirty dancing.

While we were moving together, me enjoying her firm butt pressed into my front and she, feeling my hard dick nestled between her butt cheeks, her ex appeared and tried to start a conversation with her.

I completely ignored him and while they were talking, we continued moving together. Luckily, he disappeared again after only a few minutes and our dancing grew hotter and hotter.

We never touched each other with our hands, danced face to face or kissed but it got steamier and more exciting and thrilling by the second.

We finally had enough, decided to call it a night and slowly walked down a pathway with our arms wrapped around each other, having a conversation.

When I voiced my concern of ending up as a third wheel, Jutta offered me to stay with her and I happily accepted as I also wanted to find out where this was going.

When there was a pause in our conversation, I used the opportunity and guided Jutta around me to stand in front of me and leaned in to kiss her. As I was hoping she immediately moved her head towards mine and we kissed the first time.

As we both were already quite turned from our dancing earlier our kiss quickly progressed into a make out session.

Jutta was wearing a shoulder free top and I used it to my advantage and reached into it from above to feel her tits.

I like boobs in every way they come. Big, small, firm, perky, soft, saggy, I like them in any size, shape and form but small tits are my favourite, as, in my experience, they are usually more sensitive to the touch but I also like the look of them when they're uncovered.

Women's breasts are my favourite part of the female body, closely followed by the pussy and all the rest.

Jutta has small tits, less than a handful but not flat, with nice nipples that stick out prominently when hard and her tits and nipples were very sensitive.

Another big turn on for me are long hard nipples. The longer, the more arousing for me.

So here we are, kissing passionately, me happily playing with Jutta's fantastic small tits, and Jutta happily enjoying my attention right in the middle of the pathway, almost right underneath a lamp for everyone easily to notice what we were doing but we both couldn't care less about that at all.

I already liked Jutta when I first saw her but now, I liked her even more.

We finally continued on our way, now talking about continuing what we just started at her place, as we both wanted more, when Jutta asked me if I brought condoms.

She told me she stopped taking the pill after the break up and was hoping I'd have some condoms.

I did bring condoms but I left them in my backpack at my colleague's place.

That brought down the mood a little bit but when I pointed out that we still could have fun and there are a lot of naughty things we could do without having intercourse, Jutta agreed and we hurried back to her place.

Once inside her apartment we didn't waste much time and quickly got undressed except for her panties and my boxer shorts.

Jutta was lying on her back on the couch and I was on my knees next to it leaning over her, French kissing her, licking and sucking on her tits and using my hands to caress the rest of her body.

She also fondled my body and when she grabbed my hard cock through my boxer shorts, she immediately needed to free my dick and started to suck on it as soon as I step out of them.

We decided to move into her bedroom and continued playing on her king size bed.

We both were so hot and horny and pounced on each other like animals in heat.

No sophisticated foreplay but raw sex. It was amazing!

We did everything with each other. 69, she gobbled down my dick, I dove into her pussy and drank her juices, used our hands and tongues, rubbed our bodies together and tried our best to make each other cum.

Everything except fucking.

When we ended up with me on my back and Jutta kneeling above me pushing her pussy into my mouth, she grabbed behind her to play with my cock that was rock hard from the moment we started our lewd dancing.

I was busy slurping away at her pussy, licking and sucking at all the right spots, when she suddenly stopped.

Still holding onto my dick, she moved her pussy away from my mouth, looked down at me and said, I need to feel your cock inside my pussy, do you mind?

There's no way that I could ever reject an offer to get my dick inside a hot and wet pussy, even at the risk of getting the girl pregnant.

I'm not strong enough, to this day, to say no, and even if I would be able to say no, I wouldn't mean it.

So, I told her to please go ahead and had barely finished speaking when I felt my dick already engulfed down to my balls by her dripping wet and burning hot pussy.

I was in heaven and Jutta didn't waste any time riding my dick as if there was no tomorrow.

Eventually we changed the position and started fucking missionary style and I was in for a big surprise!

As I started happily pounding her pussy she started to moan.

Her moans quickly turned into loud groaning and screaming, soon reaching a level so loud I've never experienced before and since then!

If the window would have been open you probably could have heard her from a mile away. Okay, maybe not from that far away but if you've ever heard a guy shouting with all that he's got you know what I mean.

That's what it was like with her. She had an extremely deep voice for a woman. Her normal voice was a deep voice but still a female voice, just a bit in the lower register and nothing like what I could hear now.

It caught me by surprise but I soon realised that it turned me on immensely and although I never slowed down and already fucked her quite hard, I pushed myself even harder because it was one of the hottest things I've ever experienced and the harder I fucked her the louder she moaned, groaned and screamed.

Soon I was jackhammering her pussy and we both enjoyed every single moment of it.

She was truly like an animal in heat and later I found out that she didn't care if any could hear her.

She actually enjoyed it to let the whole world know that she received a good fucking.

Although I didn't cum, we eventually stopped after a couple of hours of this raw animalistic sex and went to sleep as we had to get up quite early the next day and it was already way past midnight.

I don't mind not reaching an orgasm because I usually have what I call dry orgasms. These are not as strong as the ones where my cum shoots out but they give me satisfaction and I can go on for a long time.

Longer than most of the girls I've had sex with could endure and, although it gives me satisfaction it also makes me hornier. It works like an aphrodisiac for me.

Because of me being horny pretty much all the time, my close friends started to use a word that reflected this fact in combination with my name. It wasn't a flattering word because they didn't understand my predicament and I only found out when I was already in my 30's that it runs in my mother's family. I was able to trace it back to my grandfather.

The rest of that long Easter weekend we spend the days hiking through the countryside with her friends. From early in the morning until late in the afternoon and, as it was okay with my colleagues, I stayed with Jutta for the whole weekend.

Although we were sore from not used to hike that much and ended up with sore feet and quite exhausted every time we came back to her place in the afternoon, we always ended up having a bath together (she didn't have a shower then) and after just a few minutes of relaxing in the hot water we couldn't keep our hands away from each other. We fucked in the bathroom and all over her place but mostly in her bedroom.

Jutta was a match made in heaven for me. Just like me she was always horny with a permanent wet pussy and we never spend much time with foreplay. She couldn't wait to get her pussy filled with a hard cock which suited me just fine and we kept on fucking the night away with only a few hours of sleep and I wonder how many of her neighbours we woke up or kept awake.

No one's ever complained as far as I know and our lovemaking with her being so extremely noisy led to something unexpected which I will tell in another story.

Jutta and I greatly enjoyed our time together using every opportunity to bump bellies and in the second night I woke up after maybe three hours of sleep, still in the middle of the night, very horny again with a rock-hard cock.

I still haven't had a squirting orgasm although we've been at it like rabbits whenever we could and we've been fucking for hours before we fell asleep that night. Because of my earlier explained predicament I was extremely horny now.

Jutta was sound asleep on her side with her back towards me and I thought it was a good idea to spoon her and to slide my hard dick into her pussy.

That's when I realised what a horny girl she really was because even though she was in a deep sleep her pussy was almost dripping wet and my cock slipped into her pussy as deep as it was possible in one swift move.

Although I didn't go into jackhammer mode, I still gave her pussy a good pounding and played with her tits and hard nipples because I wanted her to wake up and she eventually did.

As soon as she realised what was going on she turned her head towards me and said, "What a great way to wake up like this!", and then she let the rest of the world know that she again received a thorough fucking.

After two days and nights of wild and amazing sex I finally could feel an orgasm building up and I sped up my thrusts which was greatly appreciated by Jutta. I reached the point of no return and pulled out on time to cover her ass with my cum.

I haven't mentioned yet that Jutta had a great ass, full but not fat.

Actually, she was the complete package for me.

A tall woman with a beautiful face, a great slim body but not thin, wonderful small tits with nice nipples, a hairy and yummy tasting pussy and her wonderful ass on top of long and slender legs.

She had great attitudes and a lovely personality and the icing on the cake weren't her small tits as I originally thought but that she was always horny and willing to fuck anytime.

The cherry on top was that she was extremely noisy which made me hornier and made me fuck her even harder which led to her becoming even louder which made me hornier and... I'm sure you get the idea.

Ohhh, those days where I was still young enough and had the strength and stamina to perform like that.

The last day arrived way too soon and we reluctantly stopped fooling around. I collected my stuff and we walked to her friend's place.

Her friend had to take care of something important that popped up unexpectedly and as my mate went with her, we ended up by ourselves at her friend's apartment.

Of course, we couldn't keep our hands away from each other, started to make out again and although I could feel a migraine starting up, I wasn't able to resist sinking my hard dick into her wet pussy for a last time.

She was a bit reluctant at first, because she was afraid her friend and my mate would come back and catch us in the act, but after surveying the apartment, we thought the kitchen was the safest place for it as it allowed us to keep an eye on the entrance area but would give us enough time to dress up again without being seen in case they would come back before we finished.

We uncovered only what was absolutely necessary to be able to have a shag and I took her from behind while standing, admiring her beautiful ass.

We took it rather slow compared to all the days and nights before and she was really holding back making loud noises and although she was relatively quiet, she was still moaning, groaning and grunting every time I pushed my cock into her always wet pussy. At the end I pulled out and finished off squirting into her hand that she held out to catch my cum.

We became fuckbuddies and visited each other a few times when we could find the time, until she met her future husband and that was pretty much the end, I thought, but I'll tell you all about the other times we met in other stories if you're interested.

By the way, my colleagues started a happy long-term relationship at this weekend. I left the company about one and a half year later and lost contact with my workmate. I think I've heard they broke up because of the distance eventually, after I quit.

Whitydco
Whitydco
53 Followers