How I Met My Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rhythmic throbbing against my dick, the all-encompassing warmth from her tits, the silky caress of her swelling flesh against my dick. It was almost too much. "Ahh, ahh!" I gasped, teetering perilously close to the edge of release, my anxiety taking a back-seat to the delight compressed at the tip of my quivering cock.

"Ooooohhhh-" Jade released a great moan as she let out her breath, the growth ceased, the fire from her flesh ebbing away. I'd never felt this much pleasurable pressure pent up inside my dick before, not even after reluctantly abstaining from masturbation for over two weeks during last years exam crunch. I was being held taut, quivering at a high note of screeching pleasure, anticipating a release that was just out of reach.

I stared down at her chest and the top now struggling to contain it. The tortured cotton was stretched to breaking. Two rock-hard nips tented her blouse, scissoring through the material from within. The widening gap at her collar offered a tantalising dark glimpse of the deep cleavage within. Already they must have exceeded the size of grapefruits, at least a D cup on her petite frame, in my expert opinion. I yearned to see them uncovered.

Jade was breathing fast. One hand dipped between her legs, and she bit her lip in an apparent bid to keep control after her inhuman growth spurt. "Ahh, hah, hah. Mmmhmm. You like 'em big, don't you Dave?" I nodded once, mutely. "Should they be eveeen biiiigeeer?" I nodded again.

"Ohhh, I agreeeee-" Once more the heat surrounded me. Jade's sexy groans filled the room as her tits once more began to squeeze against my dick. A soft ripping noise heralded the imminent defeat of her tortured top. It was too much for me. My hips bucked once more, the pent up pressure in my cock released, my cum spraying from inside her top, through the widening gap at her neck and into her face. Sweet release flooded through my shaft as my seed spurted forth.

As the first drops hit her on the chin, Jade's eyes rolled upwards as she swayed back and screamed. "MMHMMM- GIVE IT TO ME!"

Her top chose that moment to finally give way, the force of my jerking dick pulling against it proved too much for the poor garment. The material ripped from the centre of her chest, like theatre curtains pulling aside to reveal the voluptuous cleavage beneath. Sweet, buoyant orbs of delicious boobage spilled forth, jutting proudly forward from her slender chest, defying gravity to bounce high and free in the open air, only to be covered moments later by my cum as my orgasm continued. More semen than I would have thought possible given the short time since my last ejaculation.

Jade melted back to the floor, her hands flailing out behind to catch her fall as her hips shuddered violently. Somehow, just the touch of my seed on her skin seemed enough to set her body quivering with ecstasy. Spurt after spurt of cum erupted from my cock with an unnatural fecundity. "YESSS, IT FEELS SO GOOD!" Jade exalted in the milky rain, turning her head turned upwards to catch any stray drops on her tongue. Her glasses were spattered with my spunk as she joyfully swung her magnificent new boobs too and fro, as if to ensure perfect coverage of my seed upon them. Despite the show, my eyes were drawn lower, to the pink glow just below her navel. There was some complex symbol emblazoned there. A tattoo? It burned bright pink, pulsing in time with Jade's bucking hips.

That was the image that seared into my brain as I collapsed back onto the sofa once more, whimpering softly. My tired hips thrust relentlessly, the orgasm carrying on for an eternity. Sticky semen arced endlessly from my stinging dick. It ached with painful pleasure, the effects of a month's masturbations compressed into one single, chaotic climax. I covered my eyes with an arm and groaned, but nothing could shut out the slutty cries of Jade reverberating in my ears.

I came to slowly, lifting my arm from my face and looking around with bleary eyes, trying to make sense of my surroundings. The scene before me swam slowly into view. It wasn't my usual untidy room. I was slumped on an unfamiliar sofa, my pants twisted around my legs. My bared penis stood semi-erect and ached with a feverish thrum. Huh? My tired eyes focused on the glow from the TV. "Are you still there?". Netflix asked a good question. Where is here?

A soft moan came from somewhere nearby. I sat up cautiously.

On the floor before me lay a half naked women, on her back with limbs splayed out wildly in all directions. My gaze was inexorably drawn to her magnificent rack. Glorious, round tits jutted proudly from her bared chest. The slender curves of her petite figure only served to exaggerated the coconut-sized mounds that rose defiantly into the air, defying the pull of such mundane things as gravity. Neat little pink nips sat high on the ripe swell of her breast. Hanging loosely around her shoulders were the tattered remains of a cream blouse. It was ripped right down the middle, as if her tits had simply risen from her chest and burst free from the flimsy garment.

So, I was dreaming then. My sheets were definitely going to need changing after I woke from whatever became of this wet dream.

Her perfect skin glistened. Had she had just been working out? It would take a ton of exercise to maintain the tight tummy of that busty-petite figure, after all. Or, perhaps something more salacious, as at that moment she shuddered, her muscles tensing. She clenched her legs together, then relaxed as a lewd groan escaped her perfect lips. "Mmmh... so good...", "Mmmoooore..." She moaned the cliché porno dialogue from her wet dreams. Her magnificent chest jiggled enticingly as her shuddering movements settled. The dark damp patch near the crotch of her shorts spread just a little further, her toned legs kicking softly as she wallowed in her lustful imaginings.

For a long while my eyes roamed her fantastical body, revelling in the flawless vision of femininity that my perverted subconscious had created for me to enjoy. The pink tattoo at her navel gave me pause, a pointed heart-shape aiming down between her legs, with two jagged lines protruding out and upwards from the sides and ending in a round-ish symbol that reminded me of ovaries. Did it represent a womb? It looked a bit occult, in a sensual way. I was sure I'd seen something similar before in some hentai or other.

When I finally glanced up at the girl's face, my gawking horniness died in a flash as the memories of what had happened finally hit me.

Jade, the porn-star alter-ego of Jane invented by my imagination lay before me in the flesh. And what flesh! And, not so imaginary. The face of the voluptuous woman was certainly Jane, if Jane had gone for a full makeover at a premium salon. Precisely clipped eyebrows played contrast to the soft curves her of her cheeks and nose. Her glasses must have gotten lost, as I could see how her long, black lashes tipped the lids of her eyes. Full, kissable red lips moved silently as she dreamed her naughty dreams, tossing and turning in her sleep. Gone was her mousy brown hair, supplanted by elegant waves of dirty-blonde, dark roots that lightened gracefully as they curled around her flawless face. Tits aside, even her once flat bottom was now a full ass straining against over-stretched shorts that teetered on the edge of suffering the same fate as her unlucky blouse.

Jade had the face of a supermodel on shoot and the body of porn-star on set. A deadly combination. And one I had not the faintest idea how to handle.

Fear quickly overwhelmed my arousal. With this 'Jade' not awake to cloud my mind with her fantastical pleasures, I could finally reflect on what had happened, and a cloud of despair settled on me. This was not the timid, slightly nerdy girl I had come to know over the past few months. A sultry purr of sensuality had tinged her every word while she had teased my dick. The goddess lying in front of me was exactly the kind of women I dreamed of fucking while jacking off, sure, but could never imagine actually having a relationship with.

What could a guy like me offer to a sexpot like this? What common interests could I share with a women whose body and mind were the very definition of male fantasy? Even imagining such a conversation sent awkward heat rising in my cheeks. Behind the safety of a glowing laptop screen, that was where I was most comfortable. I sank back into the sofa and drew my knees up tight. Too late for rational thought now. Waking Jade or trying to leave never even crossed my mind. I just sat there, staring at her in a daze, waiting for something to happen and break me from my ensnared thoughts.

To me it felt like hours, but maybe just minutes passed before her regular breathing was interrupted by a great, satisfied lungful of air. Jade drew a deep breath that heralded her awaking from her reverie. My cowardly eyes remained fixed on the perfect breasts that heaved with each breath, not daring to look her in the face and risk meeting the gaze of this slutty vixen that my Jane had become.

Jade's eyes flickered open and she blinked up at the ceiling, a content smile on her face. "Mmmmhmmm" With a satisfied moan she gathered her limbs and stretched, like a cat reclining before the fireplace after a good meal. Jade lay there peacefully for a few moments, before a troubled frown suddenly creased her smooth brow. In a sudden movement, she glanced down at herself, taking in her newly enhanced chest and destroyed blouse with wide eyes as she propped herself up on her elbows. "What the... when did I...?" Jade muttered in Jane's voice. I shifted slightly, and she must have heard me, for her gaze snapped up suddenly, staring in shock at me huddled on the coach with my semi-erect dick still hanging out from my pants. I tried to shrink further into the confines of the pillowy cushions.

"Dave?" Her eyes widened in horrified recognition. "Oh... fuck." She quickly moved to cover herself, futilely pulling the remnants of her torn top around her now far-too-large chest, hugging herself tightly to shield her nakedness from me.

Her rejection was enough to break me from my paralysis. Fight or flight. Flight. In one movement I was on my feet and away, my traitorous dick, still refusing to relax, slapping against my thighs. Jade called out to my retreating back, but her words could not reach my terrified animal mind as I barrelled through the nearest door and slammed it shut behind me. My hands fumbled at the lock and it snapped into place with a reassuring 'click'. I put my back to it, sliding to the tiled floor and looking around slowly as I gasped from exertion. A walk-in shower, large dark-stone tiles, a whirring noise of an extractor fan... The bathroom. There had been no plan beyond escape, and now I was truly trapped.

A few long minutes passed.

"Dave?" Jane's familiar voice sounded muffled through the thick door. "Dave, I'm so sorry. I know this must be confusing, and so weird, but please hear me out." She paused, either waiting for me to answer, or perhaps figuring out how to broach tonight's events.

"I lost control earlier. I didn't invite you here to take advantage of you like that. I just... I just wanted to apologize to you for how I behaved the other day. I wanted to tell you, but I lost my nerve. Afterwards, I... I couldn't help myself. I was just so hungry and... well." She stammered to a halt. Through the door I heard to take a steadying breath before ploughing on. "I'm- I'm not exactly the person I've tried to show to you over the last few months. I'm..." She hesitated once more, gathering her resolve. "I'm a... I'm... a succubus, if you can believe that. I need to feed on energy. Male energy. And until tonight I hadn't fed in so long... Not since I met you."

My mind reeled. A succubus? It sounded absurd. Such a creature was the made-up stuff of legend, right? But, after witnessing her fantastical transformation today, I could hardly believe she was a normal human. And what was that about feeding on energy? 'Male' energy? Did she mean... semen? I cast my mind back, realising that in all our time together I had never really seen Jane eat more than a mouthful of... anything, really. So she needed to feed on men, and she hadn't fed on anyone else... because of me? But why?

"Because I like you, Dave" she answered my unspoken question. That small affirmation was a far-off light, far above the abyss that had swallowed my mind. "I wanted a normal relationship with you as a human, not as a booty-call for the succubus side of me. I didn't mean for you to find out this way. I wanted to tell you, but couldn't think when or how. But now that it's come to this I won't hold anything back. No more secrets. I... I love you."

Her words were like an outstretched arm, grabbing my hand and pulling me up from my well of despair and self-loathing. Slowly, I worked my way to my feet, and unlocked the door.

Jane was there, leaning against the door-frame and facing away from me, looking abashedly at the floor. She had discarded her ruined blouse and overstretched shorts and pulled on a sporty zip-up hoodie and loose sweatpants to cover her... 'assets', but the swells and curves of her enhanced figure were still very much evident beneath. A slither of pink skin showed above the waist-band where her chest pulled up the ill-fitting top. She turned toward me as I emerged from the bathroom, and what I saw in her familiar emerald eyes filled my heart with joy. Regret, hope, sincerity. Love. The body might be Jade's, but it was my Jane in there.

We embraced. I tried to ignore the way her pillowy chest smooshed between us distractingly.

---

Jane polished the last of my seed from her thick-rimmed glasses and tried them on. Rather than her usual 'cute librarian' look, with her new figure, made-up eyebrows and lips, she had become the 'improbably sexy librarian' from any number of porno intros.

"I don't need them in this form," Jane observed, taking them off and setting them aside. For some time we had been sitting together on the sofa, just talking. Well, Jane had been doing most of the talking, while I burrowed deeper into my pile of cushions and tried to conceal my still throbbing erection. Jane assured me it would go down eventually, once the effects of her saliva wore off. "It's an aphrodisiac. Sorry, it goes with the 'succubus' thing."

For the past few minutes Jane had been regaling her life's story to me, equal parts explanation and apology.

"Did I tell you my mother left my Pa and me? Well, without her, all I know about my kind is what little she deigned to tell Papa. He's human, of course. All Succubi are female and breed with humans. He met her while she was...'working', and somehow they fell for each other. Long story short, when I was born, my mother lost interest in settling down for the long haul and left him to raise me as best he could. For the longest time I was just a normal kid, and Pa thought that was the end of it. He never told me about my mother. For the daughter of a succubus I was remarkably unwomanly, frankly. I'd never even had to wear a bra. I hung out with the other nerdy kids at school, but mostly kept to myself and took after Da's hobbies. Puberty seemed to pass me by, until a few months after I turned 18, when everything changed."

"Back then... Even now, when the hunger takes me... it's like... like something else moves me. Some ancient knowledge wells up inside me and demands control. I'm still 'there', but it kind of 'becomes' me and everything it makes me do seems like my own idea. Like a dream where you know that you're asleep but can't wake up or change it. My body just reacts to nearby men and starts taking on a form they find attractive. That's what happened earlier when I... lost control. It gets harder to resist the longer I go without feeding." Jane looked down at her hands, clasped tightly in her lap.

"The first time my hunger awakened and I transformed, it must have been a few weeks of hooking up with every man willing to take me home before I finally had a moment of lucidity. It was like surfacing for air after too-long underwater, one day I woke up next to some guy I'd never met and my mind was my own again. I gathered up my skimpy clothes and ran for it. It even took me a while to figure out how to work the bra clasp. The 'other me' hadn't had any trouble with it, but without that guiding presence I had no idea how it worked."

Jane sighed. "It's been so hard. The other day, during the film, it almost took over again. I had to get away and take the edge off before it overwhelmed me. Afterwards, I thought I had it under control again, until we were outside my apartment and..." she looked stricken by how close she had come to breaking her resolution. "The first day we met..." Jane paused, considering whether to go on. "No secrets." She whispered, face set with determination as she resolved to get it all over with. "Being with you stirred up that hunger in me again. I... may have touched myself, to try and take the edge off." Jane buried her face in her hands, shaking her head. "I saw myself seducing you, sucking you off and enjoying it. It was a nightmare. After all my claims about how I would not let it rule my life, to have a relationship based on my own merits rather than my body. To fail on the first day! When I woke in the morning to find it had all been a dream, I was so happy... What?" She looked up at the end as I made a small choking sound.

The first day we met. That night was the first time 'Jade' had assailed me. The timing was right. Jane was staring at me quizzically. I gulped. She had shared so much with me, I couldn't hold back anything. So, not meeting her eye and with my cheeks burning, I recounted the shameful story of how I had been jacking off to porn after our first date when I had been... 'visited' by her alter ego. She gazed at me in stricken wonder as I told of how her restless dream must have somehow merged with my masturbation. Now that we were sharing, I went on to tell her of how Jade had usurped the starring role in the film the other day.

"I've never heard... no, wait. That makes sense. Succubi in legend were known for night-visitations. It was thought they may actually be non-corporeal due to lack of any physical evidence of their passing. That would be consistent with what happened to you..." Jane's eyes had a far-away look as her scientific mind immediately began to cross-reference my story with her own research. "There's so much I don't know about myself," she sighed, shaking her head.

Jane carried on with her story. "After I got control of myself, I was determined to learn more about succubi and understand what I was. Dad was amazed to see me. He said I looked so much like Mom now that I had 'awoken'. I asked where I could find her, cos' I had so many questions, but he didn't know. So, I decided to study biology to try and find out how all this works." She gestured vaguely at her body. "I'm not convinced there is a scientific explanation yet, but I need to try."

"I figured out I could control the physical transformations with some practice. It uses energy. Er, 'male' energy. Semen." She coughed, looking aside and blushing. "Anyway, little by little I got my body back to normal and enrolled at our college. Once term started, being surrounded by so many guys... it was impossible to keep control. I could sense their desires for the other women around me, and my body just... reacted to it. It took me over a year just to learn how to keep a lid on things, rather than bottling it up until I blew up on some random guy that happened to look at me the right way while I was feeling fired up."

We lapsed into a slightly awkward silence.

"What do you... think about all this? About me?" She finally asked the question, almost timidly, dreading the answer. This was it. "I deceived you, forced myself on you after inviting you into my home, manipulated your mind, even in your dreams. I'm a freak. I wanted you to know the real me before I told you, the me under all this..." She gestured down at her buxom body. "That's why I used online dating with my 'normal' appearance, I wanted to find someone who truly liked me for who I am rather than for my body. But despite my best intentions, all this happened. There's no guarantee that other part of me won't surface again. If you leave now and never want to see me again, I won't blame you." She stared down at her hands clasped on her lap, bracing herself for my rejection.