How I Met My Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay together, panting, still linked at the crotch by my semi-erect manhood resting in her warm sex as the sloppy juices of our orgasms mixed inside her. The warmth of her pillowy chest smooshed comfortably against my own. I think I was still in some kind of shock, trying to come to terms with what had just happened. Yesterday, I had been a frustrated virgin thinking that my first meaningful chance at a relationship was shot. Today, I discovered that my girlfriend was a monster. In actuality, and in bed. Had her pussy really done all those things to my cock? As a recent virgin I couldn't comment on how sex with a normal human would feel, but I was certain this had been something special. Maybe everyone thinks that.

"Mhmmm." Jane let out a satisfied moan as she stirred to life. I wasn't sure how long we'd been lying there. I put an arm around her, holding her against me. "It's never felt this good before." Jane murmured in my ear. "Doing it with someone you love... someone who knows about you... it's exhilarating. It's such a new feeling for me."

I turned my head to look at her, and saw tears welling up in her enchanting eyes. "What's wrong?"

"This... lying together afterwards..." Jane sniffed, smiling as she brushed the tears from her face. "My first thought afterwards has always been to get away, to never see the guy again. But now..."

I found myself leaning towards her. We kissed, and I felt warmth flowing into me from where our tongues intertwined. I knew I should feel tired, that three ejaculations in one day should normally spell sleep for any man. "Mhmm!" our moans merged together where our lips met. My fatigue was brushed aside as our bodies stirred back into action. Belatedly, I recalled what Jane had said about succubus saliva being an aphrodisiac.

A strange warmth developed on my chest, where Jane's boobs were smooshed between us. This time it was I that broke our kiss, to find that the glowy glint in Jane's eye I now knew to associate with her sultry side had returned. The warmth became a pressure, as though...

"You like 'em big, right?" Jane grinned. "I do too... I only kept them flat before to stop men staring too much and setting me off, but now that you're here to keep me under control..." She rolled us over so that now it was me on top, straddling her with my knees. I looked down at my sexy demon girlfriend in stunned awe. The view from up here was quite different. "You've given me enough cum to make 'em huge." She grabbed my hands and planted them onto her tits, which promptly began to grow once again.

I didn't need any encouragement. My hands moved on their own, kneading the softness of her like a cat, feeling the hot tit-flesh increasingly push back against my tensed fingers as it swelled inexorably upwards. Jane purred with delight, gritting her teeth as her back arched upwards at my touch. "Ahhhhmmmhm! They feel so good!"

How to measure that growth? My only tool was touch: where before my fingertips had just been able to reach her torso when cupping and pressing against Jane's breast, now I found their girth pushing back so my nails could barely brush her chest. The next moment, not even that. Rock-hard nipples drilled into my palms. "Jesus Christ..." I muttered under my breath as the swelling hot orbs slowly pushed outwards, spreading my grasping fingers apart until they were almost flat.

Suddenly, the warmth faded and the pulsing growth stopped. Jane slumped, her arms laying on the bed above her head, panting with exertion, skin glistening as though she had just run a mile. I let go of her tits, marvelling at how they spread apart just enough to reveal the thin strip of flat torso between them, yet remained so pert that even stretched on her back they jutted upwards from her chest without any sag. Pink, bottle-sized areola's surrounded the darker bumps of her erect nips, now protruding out at least a centimetre and pointing slightly upwards with the curve of her cantaloupe-sized globes. Mentally, I measured her up against my knowledge of various porn-stars I knew from my research. G-cup? H-cup? Jane had reached the size where cup-size no longer seemed relevant. I mentally cycled through various large fruits to find one that might suffice to describe the girth and roundness before me. Watermelon's seemed to fit the bill, or perhaps footballs.

Sure, I had seen pics of breasts so large, but only in illustration. The inevitable sagging of real tits that size would always turn me off. Not so with Jane. No porn-star I had seen could come close to her size or roundness without implants, or at least a heavily reinforced bra.

"Hah... hah... well, what do you think?" Jane gasped between laboured breaths.

"They're... you're incredible..." I breathed, learning forward. I had to keep touching them. To feel them. To taste them. I couldn't tear my eyes away from them. I wondered if some succubus power of Jane's that had hypnotised me. I didn't care. Before I knew it, I was lowering my face, my mouth watering already as my lips closed around one turgid teat and began to suck. I flicked my tongue over the rough pink skin around her nipple, circling her, tasting the tantalisingly feral scent of utter sexiness that Jane seemed to emit.

"Ah! Mhmm- they're so sensitive just after growing... be careful..." Jane murmured her pleasure, I felt her quickening breath breeze past my ear. Gently, I squeezed her stiff nip between my teeth. "Eek! Ohh...!" Jane's yelp of delight was the only encouragement I needed. My view was filled with her creamy skin, so I only felt when her hands close over my head and pressed my face deeper into her bosom. I breathed deep through my nose, filling my head with her sultry fragrance while I suckled the stiff teat in my mouth. With one hand, I cupped what I could of her other breast. I was no longer able to hold their volume entirely in my palm, it almost felt like they sucked my fingers in as I squeezed softly in time with my tongue's exploration.

"Ohhhh! Just like that...!" The sound of Jane's moans so close to my ear was such a turn-on. I increased my pace. "More! MORE!" Jane writhed beneath me. I could feel her muscles quivering, tensing every time my fingers squeezed, shivering relief every time I relaxed. A tweak of the nip in my mouth and her hips bucked softly in response, a gentle suck eliciting a guttural groan. It made me feel oddly powerful, how with just my touch I could have such an effect on my woman. I wondered what would happen if I reached down with my spare hand, towards...

"Ngnngh!" A strangled groan of delight forced it's way from Jane as her whole body jumped with surprise. A tiny spurt of girl-juices answered my finger's probing the entrance to her wet slit. I felt the hands that had been pressing my head into her chest fall away, suddenly weak. "Wait, not there-! After changing, I'm super-sensitive down there. Wait! OH-!" Her protest was cut short as I found her clit, and began to rub gently. "Nnngh! Ohhhh! AAH!" The wordless cries that answered my ministrations were an almost visceral pleasure in my ears. I called on all my years of moonlight research to find a position where two of my fingers could pump inside her pussy while my thumb teased the swollen clit just inside her soft folds. Her hips bucked harder under me, arching towards my exploring fingers, almost launching me into the air with her unlikely succubus strength. I could both feel and hear her fists thumping the mattress on either side of us, trying in vein to vent the pleasure my fingers pumped into her.

"Fuuuuck! DAVE!" Jane cried. "I'm... I'M CUMMING!" Three things happened at once. One, the nipple in my mouth went rock-hard as Jane's whole body suddenly tensed. Two, her bucking hips thrust us both upwards as though trying to escape the pressure my fingers were placing on her clit. Three, a flood of hot girly cum splashed into my hand buried between her legs.

I lifted my head slightly to peer across the sweeping hills of Mt. Jane and steal a glance at her face. The moment lasted only a second or two, but I was just able to take in the scene before me. Jane's head was tilted back, her eyes squeezed shut, mouth wide open in a silent scream of wanton pleasure. Her hands had grasped bunches of the bed sheets beneath us, nails digging in as if she might otherwise float away on a tide of toe-curling bliss if she didn't anchor herself down.

The moment passed, and her scream descended into the audible spectrum, the distressed yowl of an animal in heat. "AAAAAaaaaaaah!" Her taut body relaxed along with her scream's pitch, lowering us both slightly. "FUCK!" Only to twitch upwards again, yet another hot spurt erupting from between her legs and soaking my fingers, before she finally collapsed back panting onto the heavily rumpled sheets.

I rose, shuffling back onto my knees to witness the aftermath of what I had wrought upon Jane. Sweat beaded her entire perfect body. The red patch on her nipple marked where I had been sucking on her oh-so-round tits. (I might have been a little rough.) The succubus-tattoo on her navel illuminated the darkened room with its pink glow. Jane had said it reacted to her pleasure and arousal, which must mean she was feeling pretty good right now. Lower down, her pussy juices left trails down her thighs towards a damp patch slowly forming on the sheets. Looking down at my hand, I spread my fingers, the same clear liquid leaving thick strings between them.

Without thinking, I put a finger to my mouth to taste it. Sweet. Slightly spicy, like cinnamon. I wondered if normal girl-cum tasted the same, or if this was a succubus thing. Almost immediately I felt a reaction down below. Looking past my hand, I saw my cock twitching, swelling once more to it's fullest extent. Any vestige of orgasm-fatigue was banished for the umpteenth time that evening. It felt as though I hadn't gotten off in days. I groaned, clutching my cock as an unstoppable desire to jack off welled up inside me. It wasn't just a succubus's saliva that was an aphrodisiac, then.

Jane stirred to life, I looked up from my straining cock to find her staring up at the ceiling, a slightly dazed expression on her flushed face. Her newly enhanced cleavage heaved with her gasping breaths, those great globes parting slightly with each rise of her chest, nipples pointing outwards. Jesus, she was so hot...

"My God...!" Jane muttered when she finally caught her breath. "Fuck. I've never felt anything like that. I've always been the one... I'm usually so hungry that I take control and..." She left the sentence hanging, unable to complete the thought in the horny aftermath of what I had done to her.

She pushed her self up on her elbows. "I can't believe you made me cum without your cock." Jane mock-frowned up at me. "I told you I'm super-sensitive just after changing, I'll have to pay you back for that." Her eyes flitted down to my crotch and her lip curled into a smirk. "Although... Looks like it might be time to pay that debt already."

Following her gaze, I realised I had been subconsciously stroking my straining cock with one hand, the same hand that had been covered in Jane's cum, which was now lubricating my manhood. I desperately needed release, yet somehow the increasingly frantic pumping of my own hand didn't seem to be doing anything to relieve it.

Jane manoeuvred herself onto all fours and crawled over to me, mammoth tits swaying beneath her, eyes locked onto my penis. Gently, she pulled my useless hand away and began to examine my cock, looking at it from all sides while she explained my situation to me. "Once a penis has entered a succubus's vagina, the owner can't climax until the succubus permits it. The pheromones in succubus vaginal lubricant interfere with the male body's own biological signals, triggering an intense arousal response, but blocking the orgasm trigger until the counter-agent is emitted by the succubus. It wears off after a while, but usually lasts long enough to keep a mate pliable until they've delivered their seed to the succubus. I suspect the biological mechanism developed to prevent semen being loosed prematurely and wasted while the succubus is... mhmm, otherwise occupied."

I barely heard Jane's explanation. Her mouth hovered so close to my straining cock that while she talked her gentle breath flowed tantalisingly over the overly-erogenous cum-covered skin, every word sending jolting pleasure signals arcing through my nerves. She cupped my balls gently with one hand, tracing the length of my shaft with one dainty finger on the other, sending shivers up my body. "I assume you got my pussy juice on you during your daring exploration of my cunt. No matter how much you or I play with your cock now, you'll have no release until I let you."

I couldn't recall ever feeling this much pressure in the tip of my dick without an explosion to follow within seconds. It was a combination of needing to pee badly and that moment where rising pleasure reaches the point of no return where orgasm is inevitable. Yet, it was stopped - nothing happened while Jane teased me gently except that sensation continued to slowly build. I squirmed. It was hard to think, but anything that might lead to releasing this pressure could garner my unqualified attention. "How... how does that work? How do you 'let me'?" Oh, please, God, let me cum...

"You have to please me, of course." Jane smiled mysteriously. "And what would please me right now, is having that juicy cock of yours buried between my tits while you beg me to let you cum." Jane lay back on the bed, and cupped the aforementioned mammaries from below with both hands, holding them apart, ready to receive my dick between them. I mean, I wasn't exactly displeased with that idea. I shambled forwards, zombie-like in my pursuit of release.

Placing my knees on either side of her, I shuffled into position and lowered my rigid shaft into the waiting embrace of her melon-sized mounds. At once, like a trap snapping shut, Jane slammed them together and smothered my manhood between those oh-so-warm tits. "Oohh!" I groaned. Everything down there felt so sensitive, so so overly-sensitive that just the soft pressure of that yielding, silky-smooth skin against my shaft yielded a pleasure that I would have considered 'climax' just yesterday. Jane's tits bulged upwards and outwards enticingly with the force her hands exerted on them. I began to thrust, the succubus-cum already coating my shaft acting as the perfect lube to glide smoothly between the ripe flesh, the tip of my penis showing just a few centimetres above the gap in her cleavage with each lunge.

The now-familiar heat suffused my cock, Jane's breasts emanating a fiery energy that I felt physically in my manhood when the usually yielding flesh surrounding me became taut, suddenly squeezing me just like her pussy had earlier. With my every thrust between them, her tits rippled, jiggled, up and down, up and down, gaining a little girth with every bounce. Like playing with the 'chest size' slider on some RPG character creator, they swelled larger and larger before my eyes. They had gone beyond fruit comparisons now. Footballs, basketballs - I couldn't focus enough through the haze of bliss emanating through me from between those twin balls of soft pleasure. I must be dreaming, for there was no way reality could allow me to experience such a scene.

Thrusting my hips faster into her, I felt the peaking pleasure in my dick approaching a plateau that hinted the fourth orgasm in as many hours must be approaching, yet I just could not reach it. "Jane, please! Let me cum!" I cried as I jerked my hips faster and faster, delving further and further into her creamy flesh, trying to trigger that release. That new peak was just there, if only I could reach it...

"Not yet!" Jane giggled with the pleasure of teasing me. "You've got to make amends for your bad behaviour earlier." She squeezed her boobs tighter together around me, holding them under-arm now that they were too large to handle, tucking in her elbows from the sides to playfully jostle the jiggling girth of pale tit-flesh that had grown up from her chest.

It was too much. "YES!" Jane cried as I suddenly grabbed her by the tits. "Yes, that's how you do it!" Brushing aside her arms, I used my savage grip as leverage to pull her forward and pound myself harder and faster into her still steadily inflating cleavage. "Make me feel like a slut!" Jane flailed her arms above her head, writhing in pleasure while I manhandled her massive jugs and thrust wildly into them, the pliant flesh rippling like the surface of water during an earthquake. I gritted my teeth against the inferno heat emanating into the cock I could no longer see. Jane's swelling cleavage had completely consumed it, but I could still feel it.

"NggghH!" The tense pleasure in my crotch was becoming painful now, no matter how hard and fast I thrust I just could not find release. "Please! Jane, please! I need to cum! It feels wrong" I cried desperately, fearing that I might actually explode if I couldn't relieve the pressure in my groin soon.

"Okay, okay. Mhm. You've done enough." Jane relaxed slightly, the burning fever-heat of tit-growth enveloping my cock ebbing away. "Just give me- nnghgh! A moment- mmhmm- AHH!" Her hands were busy below me now, between her legs. They took up expert positions: one at her clit rubbing furiously with the palm of her hand, the other caressing the thick folds of her labia with two fingers and thrusting inside with the rest. It didn't take long for the muscles in her torso to begin twitching with the orgasm that must have already been just beneath the surface. "The trigger... mhmm! For the counter-agent... Ohhh! To let you cum- AHH! Is for the succubus to climax first... AHHH!" Her feet planted on the bed, lifting herself up with one final thrust. "I'M CUMMMING!"

Like floodgates flung open, whatever block had prevented me from my cock from its load was lifted. So abruptly, I was left hanging way beyond the threshold for orgasm and couldn't hold it in any longer, nor did I wish too. "Hnngh- YES! I'm cumming, Jane, I'm cumming! YESS!" My spunk erupted from within the depths of Jane's cleavage, splattering her cheek with a forceful blast of my cream. Then again, another arc of milky-white semen landed almost directly into her waiting mouth. Jane still writhed in the midst of her own climax, so maybe it was pure instinct that caused her to lift her head and eagerly catch the next shot, this one landing dead on. The lewd sight of her gobbling down my cum was a massive turn on, better than any porn, but I couldn't pause to enjoy it.

Something was wrong. Even after three spurts, the intensity of the orgasm was not dying down, so far beyond my limit had I been pushed. I sank back onto my knees, resting my ass on her legs, pinning her writhing body to the bed. The room was blurry. My cock, now lifted free of her cleavage, continued to spray my seed all over the place. More semen than I had ever seen, more than a normal human should produce in a week. Her face, her mountainous tits, her washboard-flat tummy, I had a brief glimpse of Jane smothered in my cum, writhing in pleasure, before my vision went black and I remembered no more.

----

The delicious smell of fried breakfast roused me from my deep slumber. I opened my eyes, and groaned, putting an arm across my eyes to shield them from the bright morning sun that shone in through the window. My limbs ached with fatigue. In fact, my whole body ached. I winced as I sat up, the long under-used and now over-abused muscles in my core complaining of their recent maltreatment, and looked around at the crumbled sheets of Jane's bed. Various dark patches were dotted here and there, the rough outline of a human shape visible by where they were absent. The musky smell of recent sex filled the air around me.