How I Met My Husband

Story Info
How I Met My Husband.
1.8k words
4.14
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I met Eric I have already lost my believe in true love. Due to my sexual esprit I have had been intimate with a lot of guys, and although I knew that they all enjoyed the time when we fucked -- and so did -- but I never got a feeling like "this man is very special, I feel a deeper connection", when we did not have sex.

I worked as an investment banker for a bank at Wall Street and as nearly every day during the week my colleague Tim (yes we have, but we decided to stay friends with benefits) and I where visiting "Larry's bar" which was the place to be during this time. While we were enjoying our vodka-lemons we where talking about work (I really do not want to get into this, because for non-bankers the topic was pretty boring).

All of a sudden Tim noticed that I had stopped listening to him because a man has entered the bar. His body looked gorgeous in his suit and his face was covered with a three-day beard, something I really like at men.

"Hey!" Tims' voice made me lose this guy. "Are you even listening?" he asked. "I'm sorry Tim", I answered with a smile "It's just... do you know this one over there?".

"The guy over there?" Tim asked. "Oh Jen, come on! Please wait at least after round 2 before you leave me alone here at the table" -- I laughed and he continued "this guy is Eric Welsh, owner of "Welsh Capital Invest" -- "This is Eric Welsh?" I asked skeptically. "I thought he was an ugly old fat man" while I took out my smartphone and searched him on google.com.

Of course Tim was right (he knows everybody) and my checking was totally unnecessary. The moment I put down my phone I realized that I lost him. My eyes where searching all around the bar, however I did not find him anymore. Tim interrupted my mental absence again. "May we continue?" -- "Yes of course"

After a few minutes of talking I felt someone tipping on my shoulder and a deep voice: "Good evening!" -- Tim and I stopped talking immediately and turned around. It was Welsh -- and the only thing I thought about that moment was: stay cool bitch! "May I sit next to you? I have had a business meeting but all of a sudden my meeting partner cancelled it because he could not make it today"

I smiled. His dark brown eyes where so attracting to me when he was looking deep into my eyes. I nodded. He sat next to me. The rest of the events at Larry's are quickly told: we talked about this and that and I was deeply impressed by his knowledge and his jokes. Although I did not knew it then, I already felt connected to this guy. At some time during the night, Tim left us alone because he saw a woman he wanted to approach.

After another one or two hours of talking he said "well, thanks for the night, but I am heading back to the hotel. What about you?" -- "Well I live about one hour away from here" -- "by Taxi" -- "yes" His look went down on me, from the top to the bottom. "Well, I will talk one last drink at the hotel bar -- would you like to join me? It's just 5 minutes away from here"

Of course I joined him. Welsh made me feel so special and the only thing I wondered when we left the bar was "how big will his cock be". 5 minutes later the hotel was in sight, and I turned to him, gave him a kiss at his cheek and said "Why do we have to take another drink at the bar? There would be so many other things we can do together and you would definitely enjoy all of them".

He smiled and we headed directly to the elevator. In the elevator I already noticed a big bump in his pants. I touched him at his chest and pet slowly down to his pants. "I see you are already in the mode?" I laughed. "How could I possibly not be -- you are so fucking hot" -- he replied -- our heads moved towards each other -- but we did not kiss, only our tongues barely touched. He grabbed me by the waist and pushed me nearer to him. The elevator opened. Of course Welsh had booked the presidential suite, which was only accessible through the elevator.

Our tongues fought desperately with each other and while I rubbed his dick through his dress trousers while he grabbed my ass through my skirt. His cock was still growing and I opened his zipper because I wanted to suck it so desperately. All of a sudden he lifted me and I wrapped my feet around him. While our tongues where still fighting wildly with each other he buried me to the table. "You will have to wait for a while" he whispered with a low voice.

"Before you do anything, I want to have a taste of this pussy" He pushed my thong aside and revealed my bald pussy. He rubbed my clit so hard, that a deep moan came out of my mouth. "What a nice pussy this is" he said. "You like it when I rub you clit?" --"Oh yes. It feels so good!" I replied full of relish and while those words escaped from my mouth, his head started to go down on me.

I was fucking dripping wet already, so it was easy for him to push two fingers into my pussy while he started to lick my clit at the same time. His tongue moved quickly and my pelvic started to shake. "Oh my god" -- I moaned, following by a lustful scream when I came for the first time this evening. However, he did continue with licking and fingering me even though I was exploding and begged him to let me suck his dick. "Before I let you suck my dick, you have to come once again!" he commanded me.

This command should be totally unnecessary because a second orgasm already kicked through my body. I whined loudly and a deep "oh my fucking god" was following. Then I was able to free myself from him and got off the table and threw him onto it. I opened his pants and his dick jumped out of them. It was a beautiful dick; I could not have had imagined one more beautiful. It was hard, big and my greedy eyes observed some drops of pre-cum on his glans. "Oh my god" I said and smiled at him. "What a wonderful package you have her" following a passionate lick along his shaft.

I licked his pre-cum from his dick. "Oh your pre-cum tastes good". A lot of licking followed, due to the fact that I wanted to tease him. I kissed his glans, licked over his dick and looked him deeply in the eyes. "You really want me to suck your dick don't you?" I asked him. He was whimpering and nodding at the same time... but in fact he did not need to make any gesture because I definitely knew that he was craving me sucking his dick.

Finally I put it in my mouth, sucking very hard on it. I felt that my mouth filled with some spit so I spitted my salvia all over his cock while stroking it. While I was stroking it, I sucked hard on his glans. "Oh my god" he said. "You suck this dick so good. You really like sucking dick don't you?" -- "I love it, especially when a dick tastes that delicious" I replied with a horny laughter. The sounds of me slurping on his dick made him even hornier.

Then I released his dick from my mouth while I still was stroking it.. "Your dick tastes so fucking good... I wonder if this beautiful hard cock fits in my slutty little mouth. You want me to push your cock deep down my throat?" He wasn't able to answer because I craved for this dick so hard that I put it deep in my mouth. It fitted perfectly in my throat because of my skills.

It was not the first time I deep throated. It was my preferred discipline in sucking cock since I discovered my passion for it. My eyes drilled into his while I face fucked him. I released the dick and a thick string of drool dropped onto his dick. "Come on, fuck my face" I said and he did not need to be told twice. Oh my god, it tasted like heaven, when he fucked my face. Drool ran down my mouth straight onto his dick. I am sure he felt the vibrations of my moaning. When I felt that he was close to come, I released his cock from my mouth and after a final spit, I started to put off my skirt and my blouse, opened my bra and put down my thong.

So I was standing there in my 3.9 inch high heels, my suspenders nothing else left. I touched my made breasts with both hands and rubbed them. "You are such a horny slut" Welsh moaned. "You have no Idea" I replied. "I am craving for cock. I need dick like other people need to breath." He was still lying on the table, and at this moment I started to crawl onto it. I squatted on his dick in reverse cowgirl. At first slowly which felt amazing, I couldn't stop moaning heavily. "Mmmmh... this cock feels so good"... All of a sudden he grabbed me by the waist and I leaned back, putting my hands on his chest.

He was thrusting deep into my pussy now. If you have never tried this position -- I hardly recommend it. It feels amazing. I came for the third time this evening... and I got off his dick and started to suck off all my juicy cum off of his dick. His look told me that he was not expecting that which made him even hornier. "Oh my pussy juice tastes so amazing off of your cock" I slurped with pleasure. It really tasted so sweet...

I have never understood why so less woman are sucking a man's dick after they've fucked him... in my opinion they are definitely miss something. Welsh had no chance to catch a breath. Repeatedly I stuffed his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth.

Afterwards he fucked me doggy. I came for another two times and we where fucking so desperate and hard that I could not prevent him from cumming into my pussy. It felt so good when I felt his cum shooting deep into my pussy. I got off of him and sucked his dick dry. Thank god there was still some cum I could taste -- and it tasted delicious.

And that's how I met my now hubby!