How I Met Sheri Pt. 02: The Beginning Of Something Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That makes my news, a little easier to tell you." She laughed, when I finished my story.

"Like who the Hell is Ricardo Santiago, and why his name scared the shit outta my parents?" I said.

Sheri used my phone to google her father's name, before handing it back to me.

According to Forbes her father's in the top ten, wealthiest, and most powerful men in the country. Suddenly my $275 million seemed like peanuts, I was worried for no reason.

"I was nervous to tell you, I wasn't sure if...." She began to say.

"Like you for your money? I've been obsessin' over that since the readin' of the will." I said.

"That's another reason I had to get outta Florida, I needed to go some place where nobody knew me. I've only told Christie." Sh explained.

"That bitch, she could've saved me a lotta stress." I mutter to myself.

"Are you mad at her?" Sheri asked.

"No, just wish she'd open the damn vault." I said.

If you tell Christie something in confidence, she'll never breath a word of it to anyone. It's one of many reasons, that I trust her with my life.

"That'll never happen." She said, when Rachel came back with our dinners.

"Any other vibrations?" Rachel asked putting down my veal parmesan, and Sheri's eggplant.

"Thankfully no, wanna see my panties?" Sheri asked, she didn't wait for an answer. She showed Rachel something on her phone.

"That just happened?" A shocked Rachel asked.

"No, no..." Sheri said, and went into great detail, of how I woke her up with a blow job, and what happened just before dinner. Rachel looked like she was getting horny, as Sheri told her how she had an orgasm, without touching herself.

"Damn that's so hot, you've got a naughty girl." Rachel said to me.

"More like a slut." I said, even though I cringe at calling the love of my life, such a filthy word.

"Keap sayin' that, and you'll be fuckin' me right here!" Sheri said with lust in her voice.

I don't even attempt to dare her. I can see Sheri taking off her dress, and laying on the table. She's that adventours.

"Not yet, I wanna get off too." Rachel said, as she placed a hand on both of our shoulders.

Any other time I've had a girlfriend, and another girl touches me, I would've taken it off right away. But neither I nor Sheri moved a muscle, we just looked at Rachel who had a sexy smile on her face.

"Meet us at the club." I said to her.

"I wanna, but I'm only 20...." Rachel said.

"Don't worry about it, just ask for Sheri or Jay, and they'll come get us." Sheri said formally introducing ourselves.

"If the bouncer has a man-bun, ask for Mary, and she'll help you." I said. The last thing I wanted, was another run in with Tony.

"I'll be there, it was a pleasure meetin' you." Rachel smiled brightly at us.

"You'll be cookin' her breakfast tomorrow." Sheri said to me, when Rachel walked away.

I make breakfast every morning for whoever's in the house. I don't know how many times I've eaten with complete strangers, that Christie brought home the night before.

"I'm really proud of the way you stood up to your parents, I know it couldn't have been easy." Sheri said while we ate our dinners.

"I am, not sure if I've ever said that before." I said shocking myself.

"That you're proud of yourself....?" She asked, as I nodded my head, "that's crazy, considering what you came from, you should be so proud of what an amazin' man you are!"

I get what Sheri's telling me, but I still have a hard time believing it. In my fucked up head, I always ask myslef; 'what is it about me, that my own parents couldn't love?'. That's not a question that any child should ask themselves.

We made small talk as we kept eating. Mario's was even better than I remembered.

"Can you ever forgive them?" Sheri asked nervously.

"My parents? Oh fuck no, some things are unforgivable."

I'm not proud of the fact, that I'm not a forgiving person, I'm just not built that way. If you do me wrong one time, I'm done with you.

Sheri sat back, and looked at me. I couldn't tell if she liked my answer or not.

"What else is unforgivable?" She asked.

"Bullies, bigots, and while I could give two shits what people call me, I'll never let anyone disrespect you or Christie." I said looking into those beautiful brown eyes.

"You know that goes both ways." She smiled at me.

"So I passed your little test?" I asked.

"You passed the moment you stuttered at me." She teased me.

We finished our meals, when we were leaving Sheri, and Rachel exchanged numbers. It looks like I'm not the only one, who wants to hang out with the waitress.

While I was driving back to the house, so I can change out of this suit. Sheri asked me.

"By the way, why'd Doug call you Mr. O'Shay?"

I explained to her how I admired what Doug was doing at the shelter, helping as many dogs as he can, so I gave him a large donation. I also told her about the little Yorkie my grandma had, that was the only thing that made me smile, when I first went to live with them.

"Another reason, you should be proud of yourself." She said as I pulled into the driveway.

I didn't respond as we walked into my bedroom, so I can change.

"I hate jeans." I said to myself when I opened my closet door.

"Let's see, what we have to work with." She said coming over to me.

I only own two pairs of jeans, a suit, and about fifteen pairs of Nike sweats. So there wasn't much for Sheri to 'work with' as she said.

"Looks like I found a reason to go shoppin', your new closet's bigger than this bedroom." She laughed.

That's a fact, the closet is huge, and there's two of them in the master suite. I have to buy some new clothes, just so it won't look so ridiculous.

Sheri held up a light blue Nike shirt, with black sweats to my body.

"Wear this, you'll look hot." She said.

"But you're dressed so classy, and I look like I came from the gym." I said.

"I dress sexy for you, so PLEASE dress sexy for me!" She said looking into my eyes.

If we ever get into an argument, I'll have to look at the floor. One look at those eyes, and I'll lose every time.

"Sweats?" I laugh.

I don't care what I wear, I never have. If I can get away with wearing sweats, I will. My ex Renee hated when I wore them, thankfully Sheri has no issues with the way I dress.

"I've told you, I have a little thing about guys in athletic wear." She laughed.

"You need some help." I joked with her.

"You know how many times, I've fucked myself with a dildo lookin' at your picture?" She asked.

Sheri's told me about her little fetish, but I didn't know what she was talking about.

I sat on the edge of the bed as she showed me a picture on her phone. It was of me after one of my games last year. I was wearing sweats, while I carried my hockey bag.

"When Christie, told me about you, I just didn't believe her." Sher said.

"About what?" I asked.

"How good lookin' you are, I had her send my the pic, and...." She trailed off, as her face turned a little pink.

"And what? As much as you tease me, you owe me." I said as I tickle her sides.

"All right....STOP! I used to fantasize about you fuckin' me." Sheri admitted.

I knew she was telling the truth. I've heard Christie making jokes about a picture, and Sheri would quickly change the topic, like she was hiding something. Which I guess she was, and I will be making fun of her for the rest of our lives over it.

Sheri's phone rang, and she showed me it was Christie. She gave me a kiss on the lips, before she walked into the bathroom to freshen up as she talked on the phone. It didn't take me long to get ready.

".....she's fuckin' hot, Jay's dressed, we'll be there in 15 minutes." I heard Sheri say, when I met her in the living room.

"You told her about Rachel?" I asked when she hung up the phone.

"Oh yeah, you ok?" She asked.

"Why wouldn't I be? I've never felt better." I said, putting a new vape pen in my pocket.

I'm telling the truth, I've never been happier. I'm going to be living with my beautiful girlfriend, and best friend. I stood up to my parents, and I'm financially secured, life's perfect right now.

"And you look hot as Hell. You're lucky I'm not a top, I'd fuck this ass all day!" Sheri laughed as she patted my ass, while we walk to the car.

I just laughed at her, we both know it'll never happen. Rachel was right, Sheri's way to submissive to be a top, and I'll never have anything up my ass.

"Any more vibrations?" I asked as I drove to the club.

Sheri reached into my pocket to get the pen, and took a big hit. I'm thrilled Sheri like to get stoned, as much as I do, plus it makes her so horny. My ex girlfriend Renee, not only hated when I wore sweats, she wasn't a big fan of marijuanna either.

"Every so often. Nothing like at Mario's, I was so close to cumming." She said.

"I'm surprised you didn't."

"I couldn't, you didn't give me permission." She said with a sexy smile.

"I'm still in control?" I asked as I pull into the club's parking lot.

I found a place to park, and Sheri passed me the pen. I take a huge hit, I've been looking forward to this since I seen my parents. I'm actually surprised, I didn't get stoned at the restaurant.

"Yes you are, you want me to fuck me on top of the bar, I'll do it with pleasure." She said.

My cock twitched in my pants, hearing Sheri being so direct. I took another hit, as I visualize fucking her as people watch us. I never thought of having sex in public, but it was turning me on.

"Dick print, another reason why I love guys in sweats." Sheri laughed pointing to the hard on in my pants.

I looked down at my hard cock, there was no hiding my nine erection.

"I ain't walkin' like this." I laugh.

"It would be shame, to waste a hard on." Sheri said as she reached over to rub my dick.

I looked over to her, and as much as I wanted to fuck or have her blow me right now, I resisted. I wanted Sheri to be a horny mess, before I finally let her cum.

"Tell me what you want." I said to her.

Sheri took a hit as she maneuvered herself, so she was straddling me in the drivers seat.

"I wanna ride your big cock, 'til you breed me!" Sheri said in a sexy voice. The first time she me told she wanted me to breed her, I had no idea what it meant. Little did I know, it was one of her many fetishes. (Look up trans, and breeding videos on the internet. If you're anything like me, you'll love it.)

I can feel her hard penis pressing against my stomach, as she leaned in to start making out with me. I massage her ass over her dress, when I heard my phone ringing.

"Ignore it." Sheri moaned in my mouth.

My phone did stop ringing. It wasn't five seconds later, that Sheri's started to chime.

"We both know who it is, you better answer it." I laughed.

"Bitch this better be an emergency, I'm about to get laid!' Sheri said into the phone.

"You haven't left yet? You guys are assholes." I heard Christie complain, over the speaker.

"We're in the parkin' lot." Sheri said.

"Then get your asses in here...." Christie told us.

"What part of, I'm about to get laid, didn't you understand?" Sheri interrupted her.

"You fuckin' sluts!" Christie said.

The weed was hitting us hard, because we started laughing like it was the funniest thing we've ever heard.

"And you're gettin' high? Don't move I'll be right there." She said excitedly.

"We have about thirty seconds." Sheri laughed, as we started to make out again.

I can smell her arousal, mixed with her Jazmine scented perfume, as our tongues continued to dance together.

"Let me in!" We heard our friend saying, as she tapped on the window.

I unlock the door, so she can get in the back seat. Christie looked at Sheri straddling my lap.

"You weren't kiddin'." Christie said.

"I never lie about sex, your timing really sucks." Sheri joked as she handed her the pen.

"Sorry about that, I've heard you enough times, maybe it's time to see you guys in action." She laughed.

The thought of Christie watching us, did nothing to suppress my erection, if anything it had the opposite effect.

"You aren't the only one, the waitress wants to watch too." I said.

"She as hot, as Sheri says." She asked me.

"Oh yeah, her body is amazing." I said. Christie knows if I compliment someone's body, I truly mean it.

Now that I think about it, Rachel looks exactly like a pornstar, but I couldn't remember her name. She has that same, slutty look, and body for it. I'm not telling Christie though, I'll let it be a nice surprise.

"She's into girls?" She asked us.

"Since when has that stopped you?" Sheri laughed.

We told her what happened at Mario's, and how Rachel played along with teasing Sheri. We passed the pen as we talked.

"Anythin' else happen tonight?" She asked us.

"Nothing." I answered, even though I knew what she was hinting at.

Christie looked at me in the rearview mirror. She was trying to read my face, we both know I have a horrible poker face.

"You can't lie for shit, what happened?" She asked again.

"Nothin'....." Sheri said, and took a dramatic pause, "ROOMIE!"

They started screaming like girls do when they're excited. That's one sound I'll never get used too, that noise is like nails on a chalkboard to me.

The girls were already making plans, with what they should do with some of the rooms. I told them I don't care how they decorate, and I'll help them out, but the theater room was off limits to their style. I already purchased a few old arcade games for my future man cave.

As we get out of the car, Christie gave me a big hug.

"I'm so happy for you." She told me, I can tell she meant every word.

"It's been Hell at times, but it was worth it."

We walk into the club, and I look around to see who's the bouncer tonight at the front. That's when I saw the man-bun, and knew Tony was working. He's six feet, four inches, at least 240 lbs, but it's all fat. He's always sucking his gut in, to make his chest seem bigger.

For over a year Tony has been going out of his way mess with me, and lately he's been talking about how he's going to kick my ass. The only reason I heard about it, is another bouncer told Christie, who wanted to give me a heads up.

Tony apparently had a crush on Renee when I was dating her, so he would try to give me a hard time. Even though he knew who I was, and how old I am, he'd ask for my ID.

If that wasn't bad enough, Sheri told me she had a one night stand with Tony a couple months ago. A few days before I met her, Sheri finally gave in to his pressure, and agreed to go on a date with him. Unfortunately for Tony, I was set up with Sheri, so she cancelled the date. Sheri tried apologizing to him, but he wouldn't hear her out, and blamed me for it. Not that I cared.

Sheri took off her lightweight sweater off, to hand it to the coat check girl. I glanced at Tony, and laughed to myself, as he checked her out. It seemed like he was hoping, that she would go over to him, and talk to him.

I let the girls walk ahead, as they ignored Tony. I planned on doing the same, until a hand grabbed my arm. I don't like anyone touching me, so I stopped walking, and glared at him.

"Get your fuckin' hand off me." I said in a calm but serious tone.

"Or what?" He asked tying to act like a tough guy.

"You're the one talkin' how you're gonna kick my ass, here's your chance." I said, slapping his hand off me.

I'm praying he takes a swing at me. Unlike many people, I love fighting, and since I've been taking boxing lessons since I was 15, I know how to handle myself.

"The closet case givin' you trouble?" Some idiot asked, as he came to stand next to Tony.

I don't know who this guy is. He's closer to my height, while I weigh 190 lbs, I'd guess he's about 160 lbs, not that that matters in a fight.

I seen Sheri turn around to see where I was. Christie stopped her, before she had a chance to come over. I was thankful for that, the last thing I wanted was for one of them to get hurt.

"I can handle the lil' bitch!" Tony said to him, which brought a smile to my face. I was beginning to have fun now.

"No you can't. If you could, you wouldn't have brought help." I told him.

For some reason when I'm in these situations I remain very calm, and I don't raise my voice at all. Even though I'm full of rage, you couldn't tell.

"What's the problem here?" Mary asked angrily, stepping in between us.

Mary has known me for years. She's been a fuck buddy of Christie's as long as we lived together. I couldn't count how many times I cooked her breakfast.

"He's wearing sweats, the rules...." Tony said to his boss.

"He's fine, I'm NOT tellin' you again, stop with this bullshit!" Mary said to him.

I look at the stranger, then back at Tony, and shake my head at them. As I'm walking past them, I pause to lean close to Tony's ear.

"Listen you fuckin' bottom bitch, touch me again, and I'll beat the livin' shit outta you, and your lil' friend." I whisper to him.

I honestly don't care if he's a bottom, it doesn't effect my life at all, and I don't kink shame. However, I know men like Tony, he wants everyone to see him as this big, tough, alpha guy. If it gets out that he takes it up the ass, that image would be shattered.

"What the Hell was that about?" Sheri asked when I caught up to them.

"He wanted to know where I got my sweats." I joked.

"You alright?" Christie asked.

"Seriously?" I laughed.

Christie knows better than anyone, how much I like to fight. She's stitched a few cuts on my face, and knuckles.

"Who's the other guy?" Sheri asked.

"Sam, he's always startin' shit." Christie said.

There isn't too many people that come here, that Christie doesn't know. She's been a regular since she was 18 years old, and had a fake ID.

We went to our usual table. Renee was already waiting with alcohol for the girls, and a Pepsi for me.

"How's the hottest couple doing?" Renee asked us, as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Tony asked the same thing." I joked.

"I'll beat his ass for you." She laughed. I've been to the gym with Renee, and I wouldn't put it past her. She's an avid kick boxer, who knows how to throw a punch.

"You probably could."

I sat on the leather couch Sheri next to me, with her hand on my thigh. I noticed how busy the club was. Down on the first level the music is so loud it's overbearing, but on the second level, it's much quieter. We can have a conversation without yelling.

"Your uncle here yet?" I asked.

"He texted, sayin' he'll be here later." Sheri said.

The clubs, and bars are open until 4:00 am, and it being 11:00, who knows what 'later' means. I figured we'll be here for a few hours, so I discreetly take out the pen, and take a hit.

Sheri went to talk to some girls she knows, leaving me alone with Christie.

"You'll never guess who was at Mario's." I said.

"Do I like the person?" She asked.

"Hell no!"

"Your fuckin' parents?" She asked in worried tone.

It wasn't a lucky guess, there's only a few people that Christie doesn't like. Unlike me, she gets along with most people, and is very outgoing. It's not like I don't like people, I'm just very guarded, ans shy.

"BINGO!"

"How'd it go?" She asked cautiously.

"Pretty damn well." I smiled.

I told her everything that happened, including how I threatened to expose them. Christie laughed when she heard how Sheri brought up her dad's name, and scared the shit out of them.

"That's huge, I'm so proud of you." She said, giving me a hug.

The more I thought about it, the more I think they're right, I should be proud of myself. I stood up to the ultimate bullies, and they backed down.

"Told you she wouldn't be after your money." Christie laughed, when we seen Sheri coming back.

"What's up?" Sheri asked.

"He told me 'bout his parents." Christie told her.