How I Met Sheri Pt. 02: The Beginning Of Something Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was incredible." Sheri smiled.

"There's a pornstar lookin' girl askin' for you you two." Mary came over to tell us.

"Pornstar hot?" Christie excitedly asked.

"Oh yeah!" Mary smiled.

"Let's go." Sheri said, grabbing Christie's hand to drag her away.

As they walked away, I told Mary about Rachel. She thought it was funny, how she helped me tease Sheri during dinner.

"Christie's gonna get so wet when she sees her." Mary laughed.

"I'll be makin' her breakfast tomorrow." I joked.

Mary started laughing as I walk over to the railing to lean over, so I can see Christie seeing Rachel for the first time.

"I sent Tony home, so you won't have to worry about him." Mary told me.

I really didn't care if he was here or not, I wasn't going to ket him ruin my night.

"You didn't have to, but I appreciate it." I said.

"That's what friends do." Mary said as she patted my back, and walked away.

Wow, maybe I do have friends after all, I thought to myself. Renee cares about me, and Mary just called me her friend. If they needed me for anything, they know I'll be there for them. Maybe I'm more likeable than I think.

I see in the distance that Christie has a huge smile on her face. There was to many people in the way to see Rachel, but when the crowd parted. I seen three of the most beautiful girls in the city.

In between Sheri, and Christie was Rachel. Who was wearing a skin tight white dress, that showed off every curve, and her ample cleavage. My heart skipped a beat seeing Sheri, and Rachel. They looked so sexy next to each other.

Everyone in the club was looking at them when they walked by, and who wouldn't. Two gorgeous Hispanics, and a pretty blonde, all three with knockout bodies.

I watched as they approach the stairs, when Sheri, and Christie both had panic looks on their faces, as they pointed behind me.

At the same time, I felt two hands grabbing my hips, and someone began dry humping me. On instict I spun around to grab the person by his throat, and threw a punch to their jaw.

This should go without saying, nobody should grab someome like that, especially if you don't know them. Being a victim of sexual abuse, this is a huge trigger for me.

That's when I recognized it was Tony's friend Sam, just as I hit him again, causing him to stumble backwards. I was right on top of him, not letting him get to far away, as I land six more punches to his face, and head.

Before I could do anymore damage, two bouncers tackled, and pinned me to the couch. These guys were huge, and I have no beef with them, so I don't try to fight fight back. I know they're only doing their jobs.

"GET OFF HIM!" Sheri yelled as she shoved the large bouncers off me, they barely moved from Sheri's pushes.

"I'm done, just iet me up." I say in a calm voice.

They wouldn't listen, and kept me pinned on the couch. Mary came rushing over, to tell them to let me go.

"Get that piece of shit outta here!" She said pointing to Sam.

Mary must be respected by her employees, because they listened to her. They dragged away a battered Sam out of the club. From the was his jaw was rearranged, it was at the very least dislocated.

"I'm sorry...." I tried to apologize to Mary.

"I saw everythin', that bastard deserved it." Mary said.

"You ok babe?" A concerned Sheri asked.

"I'm fine, just wonderin' why people keep fuckin' with me?" I asked more to myself.

"Cause you look so passive, it's been that way simce we were kids." Christie said.

Christie's right, throughout my life people see me as a pushover, and try to take advantage of me. Most women like me, but guys usually have one of a few reactions when they meet me.

The first is like Tony, and Sam, they see me as an easy target. Another is, some guys are petrified of me, and will cross the street to avoid me. The other is, with other alpha's we have a mutual respect for each other. They see that I'm not the guy they want to mess with.

I just want to be left alone. I've never went around picking on people, so I'd expect the courtesy.

"FUCK! If he didn't grab me like...." I said loudly, as I was staring at the ceiling.

I wasn't feeling bad or any remorse that I beat the crap out of Sam. I was just frustrated, that he pushed me that far.

"Any of us would've done the same thing." Sheri said rubbing my leg.

I pull out my pen to take a hit. Not only did Sam cause me to lose my temper, but he ruined my high, and that pissed me off more than anything.

"I'd have his balls hangin' from my rear view mirror." Rachel said.

It could be the comedy relief, I needed at the moment. I started laughing at Rachel. As I looked at her, I can tell she doesn't take shit from anyone. I was impressed that she didn't get scared, that one of the people she just met got into a fight.

"Want some?" I offer the pen to Rachel.

"It's ok to smoke here." She asked.

"Her uncle owns the club, and I fuck the manager, so yeah it's ok." Christie told her.

Rachel took a big hit off the pen. It was obvious, this wasn't the first time she smoked weed.

"I get horny when I'm high." Rachel said as she exhaled.

"Then you'll fit right in, 'Cause we're...high, horny, and don't give a fuck!" Sheri said looking into my eyes.

"That should be our toast, whenever we smoke." Christie said.

I looked at the three of them, and started laughing. I liked that they're able to joke around to make me feel better. Even though I just met Rachel, she's made me feel very comfortable, I think Sheri feels the same way about her.

As the weed hit Rachel, she began to tell us about herself. She's 20 years old, going to college with plans of becoming a lawyer like her dad. For a young girl, she seems very matue, and has her priorities in the right place.

"So you two are together, and you fuck the manager." Rachel said to us.

"Pretty much." I said.

"But you're not with her?" Rachel asked Christie.

"We just hook up, I don't do relationships." Christie admitted.

"Hit 'em, and quit 'em!" Rachel joked.

Sheri curled up next to me, so I began rubbing her ass over her dress. She draped her leg over mine, I took that as a sign to keep going. I slid my hand under her dress. In the dark club, you'd have to look pretty close to see my fingers playing with the sensitive skin between her balls, and asshole.

"Just like that." She said quietly to me.

I smiled to myself, when I felt the vibrations coming from her ass. I looked over to see Christie, and Rachel talking.

"When did it start?" I asked.

"When I was runnin' up the stairs, thankfully I didn't get hard." She giggled quietly.

"That would've been hysterical, you could've poked his eye out." I laugh.

"I felt so hopeless, I seen what he was about to do, and I couldn't stop him." She said with sadness.

I didn't want to talk about it anymore, but I can tell she was worried about me.

"Are you sure you're ok?" She asked, as she looked up at me.

"I promise you, I'm fine."

"He's so stupid, look at him, and you it's clear who'd win a fight, you're bigger than him." She laughed.

"Tony thinks the same thing, he's taller, and has 50 lbs on me." I said.

"That doesn't scare you?" She asked.

It was turning me on, that I was playing with Sheri's balls in the club, and nobody has a clue at what I'm doing. All the while we're having a normal conversation, it's like a naughty little secret between us.

"Not at all, but he ain't gonna do shit, he's multiple chances, and he pussied out." I told her. If Tony was going to fight me, tonight would've done something time, when he had his friend with him.

"Just don't hit him first." She said.

"You sound like Darryl." I laughed.

"Who's that?" She asked.

"My boxin' trainer."

"No wonder you have so much confidence." She laughed.

When I was 15, my grandpa saw how I angry I was, and how I kept getting bullied at school, so he decided to do something about it. Besides playing hockey, he also enrolled me in boxing lessons to get some of the aggression out. Both sports have done miracles in rebuilding a shattered child, who was scared of his own shadow.

"I really like her, she's so hot, isn't she?" Sheri asked looking at Rachel.

This is one of those moments, when I'd think 'is this a trick question?'. But I know Sheri isn't your usual girl, from day one she stressed how important it is to be honset with her. I made a promise that night that I would.

"Oh yeah!"

"Thank you for not lyin' to me." Sheri said as she looked up at me, with a sweet smile.

"I've never had a girfriend thank me for sayin' another girl's hot." I laugh.

"I'm not your average girl." She told me.

"No shit.....!" I said as I roll her balls in my hand, "how's your ass?"

"It feels soooo good." She said as she lightly bit my shoulder.

"Oh Jay, I got a text today, apparently your dicks makin' girls spontaneously cum now." Christie said loudly.

The blood rushed to my face, turning my very pink. I looked down at Sheri, who tried to act innocent.

"Oh my god, look at him blush." Rachel laughed.

"Like a lil' virgin, with....." Sheri said pulling the waistband on my sweats down, showing her my dick, "a HUGE COCK!"

Sheri gave me a few strokes, before putting my dick away. Rachel couldn't take her eyes off me, and Sheri, as she gave us another little smile. I kept feeling my heart skip a beat, every time I talked with her. The only other time I experienced that, was when I met Sheri. I try to ignore my feelings, I just assume it's a mixture of the fight, being high, and seeing my parents tonight.

"Mazel Tov!" Rachel said raising her drink in the air.

"Are we done?" I asked the girls as they kept laughing.

If Sheri wanted to play games, then I'll play too. I let got of her balls, and slide my finger into her crowded asshole. I feel the egg lightly vibrating, so I press it harder against her g-spot.

"OH FUCK!" Sheri shouted.

"Are you fingerin' her ass?" Renee asked in shock, when she came with more drinks.

"You really are fuckin' sluts!" Christie said as she, and Rachel lean over to see my finger in Sheri's hole.

"Leave 'em alone, I think it's sexy." Rachel said in our defense.

"Tell her baby girl." Sheri smiled to Rachel.

I might be stoned right now, but it seems like Sheri's feeling some kind of attraction with out waitress too. Again I shook my head, it has to be the weed.

"You wanna dance?" I asked Sheri, shocking everyone including myself. I had to stop thinking about Rachel, but I should've just went to the bathroom instead of dancing. I may be very athletic, but I have zero rythm.

Hell yes....!" Sheri said standing up to adjust her dress, and failing to hide her hard on, she asked me, "you ashamed that I have a large penis?"

"Not for a second!" I said as I stood up, and rubbed her penis through her dress.

Sheri held onto my arm, as we walked to the dance floor. I glance down at the front of Sheri, and see her hard penis trapped against the fabric of her dress. If anyone looked at her crotch area, they'd see the outline of her dick.

"I know I should be embarrassed, but I'm gettin' so turned on." Sheri said to me.

When we got to the dance floor, I seen the obvious trans from last week, when I met Sheri. She's my height with broad shoulders, while her boyfriend's smaller than Rachel. They both nod at us, Sheri gives them a little wad back. They must know each other.

We found a spot on the crowded dance floor, Sheri spun around to face me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. I feel her penis pressed against me.

"I fuckin' love you James O'Shay." She said, as she brought my head down to kiss her.

We continue kissing as I move my hands down her back, until I squeeze her firm ass. It feels like we're alone on the dance floor, even with people bumping into us. At this moment we didn't care.

Sheri moved herself so her ass is grinding to the rhythm of the music, into my hard cock. She took my hands, and placed them on her chest, encouraging me to play with her tits.

We sway back, and forth to the beat. My tongue found her earlobe, so I can nibble on it. I hold her in my arms, as Sheri's body melts into mine.

With my right hand I begin to slide downward from Sheri's cleavage, and slowly move over her flat stomach. I feel her shiver against me, as I reach my destination, feeling her hard penis in my hand.

Her erection is trapped between the tight dress, and her hip. I trace a finger from the bottom of her shaft, to the head, and back down again. I repeated this action mutiple times.

"Aaaaahhhh fuck babe, this is so fuckin' hot." She moaned.

I don't say anything as I slowly lift the front of her dress, exposing her to anyone who wants to see. I start kissing, and sucking her neck. Sheri threw her head back, as my hand strokes her hard seven inch clit.

"Please don't stop, make me cum right here!" She tells me.

When I open my eyes, I seen that everyone was watching us. Nobody looked disgusted by what they were witnessing, instead they seemed to be enjoying the show. That only spurred us on.

I notice Sheri blow a kiss, and give a little wave to a guy in his mid-50's, who just shook his head, and walked away. I had a bad feeling, that I knew who that was.

"Please tell me, that wasn't your uncle." I said in her ear.

"He'll be fine, look at Christie." She said.

I looked up to where we were sitting, and saw Rachel sitting on Christie's lap. I can see her fingers were playing with Rachel's pussy, who gave us a little wink.

"Can I cum now?" Sheri asked.

My hand is drenched from her pre-cum pouring down her shaft, giving her penis a nice shine. I feel the pulse in my hand, as I keep stroking her.

"Is that what you want?"

"GOD YES!" She said loudly.

"You wanna show everyone, how much of a slut you can be?" I asked in her ear.

"More than anythin'." She said.

"Cum for me!" I said. With my other hand, I pinch ner nipple through her silky dress. That sent her over the edge, there was no stopping her.

"FUCK YES....OH SHIT....AAHGG...FUCK...CUM...I'm cummin!" She screamed as she convulsed against me.

"And I fuckin' love you Sheri Santiago!" I said to her.

I looked over her shoulder as her penis spurted over, and over. Sheri shot her semen all over the floor, and on a few people's legs who were standing to close. They didn't seem to mind as they ran their fingers through it, before tasting it. Each smiled, her flavor is incredible.

Sheri went limp in my arms, I held her up so she wouldn't fall over. I brought my hand up to her mouth, so she can lick her own cum, I leaned down to help her out.

I pulled her dress down over her softening penis, she turned around to embrace me. I hug her tight, and lean in to kiss her passionately.

As we separate ourselves, we can hear some people cheering, and clapping at us. I put a protective arm around Sheri, as we head back to our table. I was shocked that I actually did that, but it seemed so natural. Like we were meant to do this.

"What the fuck was that?" Christie asked in disbelief, when we got back.

"I got caught up in the moment." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"And you, that's not so little." Christie laughed to Sheri. She's only see Sheri naked when her penis was limp, now she's seen the full seven inches.

"I've been tellin' you." Sheri laughed as we sit down.

"That was incredible." Rachel said.

"Thanks, did you cum too baby girl?" Sheri asked.

"Oh yeah, can't wait to ride her face later." Rachel said with no shame.

"Are you only into girls?" I asked.

"Nooo, I love dick just as much, if not more." Rachel laughed.

I only met Rachel tonight, but I really do like her. I know I've said that, but it's a fact. I love her blunt style, it's 'if you like me, that's great, if not, go fuck yourself.' attitude.

"How'd you guys meet?" Rachel asked us.

Sheri gave me look a look, to see which story we should tell her. The PG-13 version or the one where my best caught me jerking off to trans porn. Well, Rachel did see Sheri almost have an orgasm at Mario's, and just watched as I jerked her off on the dance floor. Considering she hasn't fled for the exit yet, I think she can handle anything we tell her.

"The truth." I said to Sheri who smiled at me. Guess she approves of my openess to a relative stranger.

I can't explain it, but I'm completely comfortable with Rachel. Not only has Sheri climbed over my walls, she's bringing people with her.

Sheri, and Christie told her how we met. Rachel couldn't stop laughing at me getting caught. Sheri also took a lot of delight, in telling her how I stuttered a few times, including when I seen her naked.

"He fucked me so good, I had an orgasm without touchin' myself, I felt like a...." Sheri began to say.

"Slutty lil' girl." Rachel read her mind.

"YES, you get it." Sheri said excitedly.

Sheri went on to tell Rachel how every guy she's been with, wanted her to top them, and had to begged to be fucked. I wasn't the only one who felt comfortable with Rachel.

Rachel looks like she's the biggest bitch in the world, until you talk to her, and realize that's not the case. I can see that, she can come off as intimidating, but she's really a nice person.

With Sheri, as gorgeous as she is, she looks like a sweetheart, and she is. Even when she was scaring my parents, she was as polite as possible in that situation.

"You wanna go to the bathroom with us?" Christie asked.

"I'm good, I can barely walk." Sheri smiled.

We watch as they walk away, Rachel's ass, and muscular legs drawing our attention. It's obvious she spends some time in the gym. She did tell me, that she played volleyball, and ran track in high school.

"I really like her." Sheri said.

"She's someone who I'd hang out with." I said.

"Can you imagine if she lived with us, you'd be the envy of every guy." She joked.

"Why?"

"You'll be livin' with three smokin' hot girls." She said.

"I'll be hard 24/7." I laughed.

"GOOD, I'll be suckin', and gettin' fucked all the time." She smiled at me.

Sheri's an amazing girl, who doesn't get jealous when I talk about Rachel. It's like she's secure with what we have, and I'm feeling the same way. Then again, I've never been a jealous guy, it's a wasted emotion in my opinion.

"I've never been with a girl, but I would with her." Sheri said.

Before I could respond, I saw Sheri's uncle approaching us, and he didn't look pleased. He stared at me as he was coming to the table, which made me nervous.

"It'll be fine." Sheri said to me, as she got to give her uncle a hug, and kiss.

"I'm...." I said getting up until he put his hand up, so I sat right back down. My game plan was simple; Let him do all the talking, there's no reason to dig my hole any deeper.

"Let me get this straight, you're wearing sweats in MY club. You got into a fight in MY club. You jerked off MY niece, on...." he said with a little anger in her voice, "MY dance floor, in MY FUCKIN' CLUB!."

I really had no defense to the accusations, everything he said was true. While normally I wouldn't care if someone likes me or not, but I know how important her Uncle is to Sheri. So I want him to like me, unfortunately I've made a terrible first impression.

Sheri's uncle Alex, who isn't related by blood, has lived next door to her parents home in Florida, since she was two years old. He's only five feet, eight inches tall, weighing 150 lbs. But he's the type of guy who demands respect, when he walks into a room.

When Sheri was young, and confused about her body, she went to Alex for help. He's very connected to the LGBT community here, and down in Florida. He introduced Sheri to Holly, a 46 year old trans woman, who taught her how to walk, talk, laugh, and when she turned 18, how to fuck like a girl.

When Sheri was going through a nasty breakup, and wanted to get out of Florida, Alex opened his doors for her here in Buffalo, where he spends most of his time.