How I Met Sheri Pt. 02: The Beginning Of Something Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be nice." Sheri warned her uncle.

"So this is who you've been spendin' every night with, and you say you love." Alex said, never taking his eyes off of me.

"I'm also movin' in with him, and Christie." She said.

"Where is my favorite dyke?" He asked looking around.

If I heard anyone call a lesbian that, let alone Christie, they'd be picking up their teeth off the floor. From what Christie has told me, Alex just says these things. While it's offensive, it's the way he is.

"Right here!" Christie said as she, and Rachel came up from behind him.

"What'd you think of these two?" He asked her.

For the first since Alex came over I relaxed. Not because of him, I just knew no matter what, Christie would have our backs.

"They're crazy 'bout each other, and you have my word, Jay treats her like a princess." Christie told him.

"I only have two questions for you." He said.

I was horrible at taking test in school, so I'm hoping this one goes better. I took a deep breath to prepare for the drilling, he was about to give me.

"Ask me anything." I said confidently.

"Who're you more alike, your grandpa or dad?" He asked the one question, I never expected.

I didn't know where Alex was going with this, but I was curious to find out.

"Did you know my grandpa?"

"I know both." He said.

From Alex's appearence, you can tell he has quite a bit of money. That's not a fake Rolex on his wrist, and he does live next to one of the country's richest people. Maybe all rich people know each other in Buffalo.

"One million percent like my grandpa." I said truthfully.

I wasn't going to lie to him. If he had a problem with my grandpa, who saved my life, that would say a lot about Alex. Anybody can talk shit about my parents, and it won't bother me, just don't talk bad about my grandparents, you might not like my reaction.

"Good answer, no offense but your father's a bit of an asshole." He said, smiling for the first time.

"He's more than that, there's a reason I didn't live with them." I said.

"I know, you probably don't remember this, but we met when you first went to live with them, at their Christmas party." Alex said.

I do remember the Christmas parties my grandparents threw every year, it was in a big ball room at a nice hotel. Hundreds of people would show up, I always wondered how they knew so many people. Alex was right though, I have no memories of meeting him. I was usually hiding in a corner, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Really?" I asked in shock.

"It's true, he confided in me." Alex said with sadness.

I felt my heart drop into my stomach, I guess my grandpa told someone after all. That means Alex knows about what I went through, but it made me wonder what kind of relationship they had.

"It wasn't like that, we played golf together." Alex said reading my mind.

I really didn't know what to say, I was flooded with different emotions. Thankfully Sheri was here to help me out.

"He told 'em off tonight, and they ran away like cowards." She said sitting next to me, with her hand on my leg.

"Good for you." He said.

I looked around in disbelief, I was so confused right now. When I caught Rachel's eyes, who looked like she wanted to cry, and gave me a sympathetic smile. That's when I knew she wasn't judging me, like with Sheri, she was someone I could be truthful with.

"Last question, are you a top or bottom?" He asked me, completely changing the subject.

I cracked up laughing, as did the girls. I was beginning to feel overwhelmed, but Alex snapped out of it. I can see why Christie likes him so much. He's a serious guy, who'll say some off the wall shit, that'll make you laugh. I like that quality in people.

"I tested him the first night, he passed with flyin' colors." Sheri said as she kissed my cheek.

"You tried fingerin' his ass?" Rachel laughed.

"His ass clenched so hard, he almost broke my finger." Sheri told her.

"Am I the only one, who doesn't know about the finger test?" I asked.

"In this place? Yeah, you are!" Alex laughed.

"To his credit, he was a gentleman about it." Christie said.

Which I was, when Sheri poked at my asshole, I told her 'I'm sorry, as much as I like you, I don't want anythin' in my ass, ever!'. I remembered how she smiled around my dick at my response. I didn't know it was a test, until after we had sex, and we were talking.

"Did you watch?" Alex asked Christie.

"I wish, they left the the bedroom door opened, and we heard everything." Christie said.

"We?" Alex, and Rachel asked in unison. Christie told them how she had a threesome with Renee, and Mary. She also said how Renee snuck in to watch us.

"House of pervs." Alex joked.

"FACTS!" Both girls said.

We sat down to talk, Alex seemed pleased with our decision to move in together. He even pulled out his own vape pen, so we can pass it around. Alex told me that he was at both of my grandparents funerals, I also have no recollection of that. I barely remember Christie, and her parents being there.

"Livin' with these three, guys would kill to be in your position." Alex said to me.

"So I've been told."

"We haven't even fucked yet." Christie laughed.

"If your fingers are any indication, I'll be in your bed every chance I get." Rachel said boldly.

"Can I borrow your office, I need to show this lil' thing, how great I am at eatin' pussy." Christie said as she stood up.

"Go ahead." An amused Alex said.

Rachel has the same look Sheri gets when she's high, and horny. They were both smiling as they walked away.

"They may hook up tonight, but there's some kinda magical chemistry between you three." Alex told us.

"With Christie?" I asked, shaking my head at how ridiculous that sounds. She's been like my sister since we were kids. Even when we were teenagers, and full of raging hormones, we never attempted to try to fool around with each other.

"No, with Rachel, and you two." He said as he stood up.

Alex had to go to take care of some business at the front door, leaving us to think about what he just said. That's just not possible, I think to myself. Yeah, I think Rachel's amazing, and hot as Hell, but having two girlfriends, just isn't realistic.

"He's insane, right?" I laughed.

"Without a doubt." She said, but they she spoke, she was asking herself the same questions.

We sat there in silence for a few minutes. I couldn't tell what she was thinking, and I couldn't help but to obsess with what Alex told us.

"I was never so turned on, like like I was on the dance floor." She said. I was thanking the lord, that she didn't want to talk about what Alex said.

"I don't know why I did that, it seemed so...." I said.

"Natural?" Sheri said, finishing my thought.

"Are we exhibitionist or whatever it's called?" I asked.

"Could be, we'll find out tonight." She said mysteriously.

"What're you up too?" I asked.

"I REALLY want them to watch us fuck tonight." She giggled.

I wasn't totally surprised by her admission, the thought has crossed my mind as well. Before we could talk about it, Christie, and Rachel came back. Rachel looked like she was really satisfied.

"Got an extra set of keys?" Rachel joked with us.

"That good?" Sheri asked.

"Did you have any doubt? I f you had a pussy you'd know." Christie laughed.

They sat back down to order some more shots. I thought it was best to get an Uber, since I was high as a kite. While my phone was out, it dawned on me who Rachel looked like. I Googled the pornstar that is her look alike, and showed Sheri. She looked at the phone, then to Rachel.

"HOLY SHIT, THEY'RE TWINS!" Sheri said in shock, causing Rachel to look at us, as we compared the two.

"Autumn Falls?" Rachel laughed.

"Let me see. Unbelievable, your bush is cut the same way." Christie said.

"In case you're interested, I fuck better than her." Rachel said confidently.

It seemed like we've known Rachel for years, we all felt cnnected to her. I loved her firecracker personality, she had us cracking up at her stories. Since she was drunk, and high, she admitted she had sex in public once when her, and her boyfriend went to the movie. That must've turned Sheri on, because she started rubbing my dick.

Unfortunately my phone chimed, telling me the Uber was here. When we stood up, I noticed Rachel stumble a little.

"Hop on." I said to her, as I leaned down.

"You sure?" She asked.

"I wouldn't have offered."

Rachel jumped onto my back, so I can give her a piggyback ride out of the club. She gave me a little peck on the cheek.

"You really are a teddy bear. I'd love to hear about your grandparents, they sound like they were special." Rachel said to me.

Sheri seen the whole exchange, and heard what Rachel said. For some reason, I wasn't worried about her reaction. She reached up to hold Rachel's hand, as we walked to the exit.

When we got outside, I put Rachel down so she can get into the car, followed by Sheri. I was going to sit up front in the passenger seat, but before I could Christie stopped me.

"Mark my words, the three of you belong together." My best friend told me.

I didn't know what to say. I stood there, and watched her climb into the backseat. Alex said something very similar, it's obvious that me, and Sheri really like Rachel, as she does all of us. I'm just going to assume we were all high, and they were drunk, so none of us are thinking straight.

With all the traffic, it took us an hour to get back to our place. It was a small miracle, we arrived in one piece, the driver couldn't stop looking in the rear view mirror at the girls.

Sheri went to take a shower, and take the vibrator out of her ass. I sat on the old beat up recliner, while Christie warmed up some pizza. Rachel joined me in the living room, sitting on the couch.

"Was that your parents at Mario's tonight?" She asked quietly.

"Didn't think you saw that." I said.

"I didn't hear what was being said, but it was kinda hard to miss." Sher laughed softly.

"Yeah, that was my dear old mom & dad."

Rachel took the vape pen from me, and took a hit. She didn't say anything to me so I stood up, and took my shirt off. I turned around to see the scars on my back.

"Oh my god, how old?" She asked, I can hear the emotion in her voice.

"Until I was ten."

"You don't tell many people, do you?" She wanted to know.

"Until last week, only Christie knew." I said.

It's amazing how much Sheri has opened my eyes, that it's ok to take a chance, and let people get to know me. It also helped that Rachel was easy to talk too.

"Thanks for tellin' me, I know it's not easy." She said as she read my tattoos.

"Don't let the tats scare you, he's a big softy." Sheri said as she walked into the living room. She only had on a pair of my gym shorts, her tits on full display, and sat on my lap.

"I knew that as soon as I talked to him, just like I could tell you're the sweetest girl ever." Rachel said to her.

Christie came in from the kitchen with the pizza, we didn't waste any time in chowing down. When you have the munchies at 3:00 in the morning, leftover pizza is the perfect cure.

"I still can't believe, what you did on the dance floor." Christie laughed when we finished eating.

"It's his fault, I just wanted to dance." Sheri said innocently.

"Throwin' me under the bus." I said as I run a finger along her bare legs.

"Who's to blame for you wearin' the lovense tonight?" Rachel teased Sheri.

"Well he...." Sheri tried to say.

"Don't you dare." Christie laugh.

We were talking as Sheri uncrossed her legs, allowing me to touch her inner thighs. Her skin is so soft, I can caress her all night long.

"What was it like?" Rachel asked, and I knew she was talking the dance floor.

"You had sex in a movie thearter." I reminded her.

"But nobody saw." She said.

Sheri didn't answer her right away, like she was choosing her words carefully. While she was thinking, I slipped my hand up the leg hole of the shorts, so I can fondle her flaccid penis.

"It was exhilarating, knowin' strangers were watchin' me get me get off, it's like added to the orgasm." Sheri smiled.

"I never see anythin' so erotic before." Rachel said.

"Thanks baby girl." Sheri said.

I held Sheri's limp penis, giving it little squeezes. I can feel the blood flowing into it, making it firmer by the second. She told me one night, that since she doesn't have to take hormones, it's easy for her to get erections, and to shoot cum. From what I learned, if a trans girl takes the hormones, it can effect their ability to get hard. Luckily for Sheri, she's blessed with great genetics, who's family had enough money to see the best doctors. The only surgery she's had, is obviously her fake breasts, that look spectacular.

"Could you do it?" I asked Rachel.

"It's my biggest fantasy." She said.

"You're halfway there, you haven't stopped touchin' yourself since I sat down." Sheri told her.

We all look at Rachel, and see she has her hand up her dress. Instead of stopping or getting embarrassed, she shrugged her shoulders, and kept rubbing herself.

I looked at Christie, as her eyes darted between us, and Rachel, who's eyes were filled with passion.

"Tell you what baby girl, we're gonna go fuck now, you're more than welcome to come watch us." Sheri said as we both stood up. She lowered my sweats, leaving me only in my boxer briefs.

Sheri held my hand, and we walked the short distance to the bedroom. Neither of us closed the door, as we fell on the bed together.

"Are you ok with this?" Sheri asked me, as she wrapped her arounds my neck.

"With them watchin'? Oh yeah!" I said.

"First the dance floor, now whatever this is, I've never been this horny." She giggled.

"You're a naughty girl." I tell her as I tweak her nipple.

"No babe, I'm your naughty lil' slut." Sheri corrected me.

I still don't like that word, but I know how much it turns her on. Sheri must've noticed the look on my face.

"Don't worry, I won't let anyone else call me that. It's just for us, and our twisted little family." She reassured me.

I think Sheri was assuming Rachel would be living with us, and for some reason I think she's right.

We start making out, our hard-ons rubbing against each other. Sheri's penis was dripping wet. I knelt between her legs, scooping some of the juice off her toned belly, and lubed two fingers before sliding them into her tight hole.

"Go slow, I'm already on edge." Sheri said.

I feel her swollen prostate from the lovense she was wearing. I didn't want her to have an orgasm yet, so I slowly fingered her for a few minutes. When I couldn't take it anymore, I took them out, and poked her hole with my cock.

"Penny for your thoughts." She said.

"I just can't believe, how beautiful you are." I said scanning her face, and body.

"Even this?" She asked holding her hard seven inch penis.

Just as she asked me, I slid my dick into her, and didn't stop until my balls touched her ass.

"Hell yes, even this tiny lil' penis." I smiled, as I began stroking her penis.

"Such an asshole." She giggled to me.

I let go of her penis, and leaned down to kiss her. It was such a hot kiss, she bit my bottom lip as I tried to pull away. Fuck this girl is so sexy.

I lean back to start fucking her nice, and slow.

"Admit it, you're thinkin' how hot it'd be, if they were watchin' right now." Sheri moaned.

Sheri must've read my mind, because that's exactly what I was thinking.

"I can't lie, it's crossed my mind." I said honestly.

"Look." She said quietly. My eyes followed hers, I seen both Rachel, and Christie naked at the opened door. They were masturbating while watching us.

Christie was also holding her phone, she was recording our activities. Neither of us objected to being filmed.

"Holy shit, this is insane." I said in shock.

"And fuckin' hot! Get your asses up here, there's plenty of room." Sheri told them.

We watched as they made their way to the bed. Each laid on either side of Sheri. Christie put her phone on the nightstand, so she can still record us, and now herself.

Rachel looked just as I imagined she would when she's naked. Her natural, large 34-d tits, and her pubic hair trimmed in a perfect triangle, just like Autumn Falls.

I held onto Sheri's penis, and began moving my hips again. Her juices had gathered on her stomach.

"May I?" Rachel asked. When Sheri nodded her head, Rachel stuck a finger into the clear liquid, and brought it to her lips. A big smile came across her face.

What I was witnessing, caused me to fuck Sheri a little harder. Sending even more pre-cum to come out of her.

"Keep fuckin' me, I need to cum!" Sheri said as she bucked her hips.

"Not 'til you get permission." Rachel said, which brought brought a big smile from Sheri.

"Can I touch myself?" Sheri asked me. For some reason, I knew what I should do.

"What'd you think?" I asked Rachel.

"I wanna see her cum, like the girl she is." Rachel smiled, as she looked into Sheri's eyes.

"I don't think he can." Christie said with a smirk on her face. She knew exactly, what she was doing to me.

"Thank you for that." Sheri giggled at her.

"What's that about?" Rachel asked.

"She just challenged him." Sheri said. She also accidentally flipped my competitive switch the first night we had sex. When she told me she couldn't have orgasm that way. I wanted to prove her wrong, and I did. It should go without saying. I'm a former professional athlete, so I'm very competitive, and it doesn't take too much to trigger me.

Christie, and Rachel were both laying on their backs, and playing with themselves. I felt butterflies in my stomach, when Rachel laid her head on Sheri's shoulder, and they were both looking at me. I tried to ignore it, as I concentrated on fucking Sheri faster.

"OH SHIT....DON'T FUCKIN' STOP!" Sheri moaned in pleasure.

I can feel her anal muscles begin to constrict around my cock. I was getting close myself, but I had to make Sheri's cum.

I heard moaning coming from Rachel, as she had an orgasm.

"HOLY FUCK, cum for me!" I said to Sheri.

Sheri closed her eyes, and was massaging her tits. I heard Christie moaning next to her. Rachel knelt on her knees, taking mine, and Sheri's hands into her own, holding us tight to her chest. It was the most intimate moment of my life. Out of the corner of my eye, I seen Christie raise an eyebrow at what she just seen.

"FUCK YES...I'M...CUMMING!" Sheri shouted. I held her penis at the base, as it started to twitch on it's own.

Sheri's penis squirted rope after rope, painting her own torso with her semen. Rachel didn't waste any time, and began lapping it up, but she didn't touch her penis or tits.

"You're so beautiful." Rachel told Sheri. Rachel brought our hands up to her mouth, and kissed them both.

Watching them interacting, sent me over the edge. Sheri's ass was still spasming around my dick, and gripped me hard.

"Cum in her pussy!" Rachel told me.

"Holy shit....FUCKIN' HELL!" I groan, and pump my seed deep in Sheri's ass.

I collapsed in between Sheri, and Rachel. I don't know how long we laid there.

"Thank you so much, for comin' to Mario's tonight." Rachel laughed.

To be continued.....