Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best chapter yet

This covered everything and yet you had it flowing freely from the fucking to the travel to having Junior get his ass kicked which was a real highlight for me. It is so amazing that you can have all these amazing separate characters who are so different in many ways and yet they all just seem to naturally meld into a cohesive unit that is seemingly as comfortable with each other like they are family and that is whether they have been together for years or just met 30 minutes prior. You have a wonderful story going and I hope it continues for a long time. I do have one suggestion which is something that has been bothering me and that is how you go over the entire backstory at the start of every chapter which is tedious and not really needed as you could just put a standard disclaimer that they might be better off starting at chapter 1 and that you could also stop having to give a kind of flashback every time something happens that relates to an earlier chapter. Once in a while is understandable but it is done too often in my opinion but as I said, this is just my thoughts on it and either way it is an amazing story that you continue to create more and better content for. I look forward to Jay having his interview where he outs his parents for the pieces of shit that they are and the weed business sounds like it could make for another excellent storyline. Thanks for using your creativity and writing talent to take the time to create, write and post these incredible chapters.

Stay safe and be well.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best story on this site!!

I check this site almost daily for another chapter of this story!!! Please keep it going!! I’m emotionally invested now!! Lololol

Kjo415Kjo415about 3 years agoAuthor
Hey everyone.

I can’t explain the amount of joy it brings me to share these stories with you guys. I’ve been thinking about writing erotica for years, and finally I took a chance.

While 90% of what I write up is fiction, ALL the embarrassing moments (including getting an erection after a colonoscopy) have had happened to me.

I wanted to ask those who’ve been reading since I started the series: has my punctuation, and grammar improved?

Also to any trans; am I being respectful to to trans girls? That’s one thing I’m trying my best to do, I have nothing but love, and support for the LGBTQ.

Thank you again,

Kenny.

MadVinMadVinabout 3 years ago

I spent the last several days reading you work, edging myself for days with no release. When I got to the climax of chapter 5, I shoved my 8" vibrator in my ass, cranked it to the max, and rode out two or three (not entirely sure) of the most intense orgasms of my life. Thank you so much! As a transwoman, it's often difficult to find good erotica that isn't just about fetishizing us. Even though this story is from Jays perspective, you've built such a strong picture of Sheri, tinged with the love that Jay feels for her. The more I read, the more I felt understood. I'm nowhere near as gorgeous as Sheri is described, but I'm passable at this point, and I make a much more attractive, if Amazonian woman than I ever did a man. And I fully intend on keeping my clitty. This throuple is a dream relationship for me and I have no doubt in my mind I will spend the rest of my life searching for my Jay and Rachel.

As far as your portrayal of transgender women goes, you got better. You learned as you went and did your best to do us justice. Early on you wrote some things that made me uncomfortable, but I could tell that you were trying and I gave you a chance. I'm so glad that I did. I tell people all the time as I see them struggle with new pronouns and names, "we can tell when you're trying, that's what matters. That means more to us than anything."

Thank you for the glorious orgasms and the validation Kenny.

With love,

Madeline

Papa6114Papa6114about 3 years ago

Oh My Goodness. I loved this story, and i am really looking forward to reading more about this family. Please keep writing about them. I would love a wedding and kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue this story. It's been 7 months.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous