All Comments on 'How I Paid The Rent Ch. 04'

by JRob

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn she's hot

Seriously, what a hot girl. Uses attributes to get what she needs. She takes care of business in such a sensuous way. Only wish she worked for my landlord because I would be signing a new lease.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Didn't read

Anyone who can't spell tenant in the title properly suggests a lack of writing ability so nothing more worth reading.

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Had to write

Because of the assshole who has a problem with your spelling. Eat me. This is a great story and that is what matters. Not tendentious or tendinitis or tenant ot tendentious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They eat wanton soup. Far superior to wonton soup. I find it funny that the author thanks his editor. Maybe he should find one who can read and know things like definitions of words and who doesn’t just use spell check.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJRob@JRob
I began writing for the thrill of seeing my name in print, but lately it is a lot more. It has led to great friendships. I do a lot of travel, and could classify myself as a people watcher. I love to observe, then use the imagination to write about those observations. Along th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES