All Comments on 'How I Peg My Father (Daughter/dad)'

by Norway_1705

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
great lovergreat loveralmost 2 years ago

Too much rambling by the author in this story. That kinda takes away the erotica.

Njdevils1Njdevils1almost 2 years ago

I found the story quite exciting and would gladly read any additional parts to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nicely done. Your command of English is probably better than many of the readers. Open-minded, positive, and interesting. Please keep giving us great stories.

TopazThornTopazThornalmost 2 years ago

This was really good. Kept me interested the hole time. And yes please give it at least a second part.

Spring20Spring20almost 2 years ago

i liked it a lot but it deserves another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unfortunately, this story didn't work at all.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

made me horny.hey from norway

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nope.

AkpervertAkpervert7 months ago

Especially considering you are ESL, this was good. I'd LOVE to have my wife's daughter do this to me - even though I'm over 70 and she's right at 50. I do believe she's capable - she's the sexiest, hottest lady I know; we've talked a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNorway_1705@Norway_1705
History teacher, and storyteller. Non-native English speaker. Married, father of a son, author of non-fiction books and articles for scientific journals. I am curious to read about the motivations and doubts of characters, their insecurities, and their weaknesses. Often in ...