How I Pull Men on the Airplane

Story Info
My seduction technique at work.
1.2k words
4.65
21.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JenF28UK
JenF28UK
90 Followers

Hi everyone. I'm Jenna. Now 29 years old. I'm English, 5'7", a leggy blonde, 34d, 23, 32. I work as a flight attendant for an airline which I had better not name!

I have spoken to a lot of you guys in chat about how my job helps my lifestyle. In short, I like getting fucked by and sucking off much older men - and, as you can imagine, my profession provides plenty of opportunities!

Until a few years ago, I kept my job and my lifestyle sort of separated. I'd meet up with men when back in London and, when on a layover, find older men to hook up with from online sex sites or in hotel bars.

However, in recent years, I've developed a routine for finding passengers who might be interested in meeting and fucking at my hotel after we land. It also gives me a real buzz and a lot of pride that I am able to fulfill the "air stewardess" fantasy for a lot of horny, middle aged men.

As I have discussed with many of you on the Literotica chat board, I've now developed a routine for picking up a passenger and - hopefully - getting myself stuffed full of random, older cock back at my hotel.

As I fly long haul, my seduction routine is a long slow burn. This is just as well - for career reasons I need to be careful. I would lose my job is I walked straight up to a passenger and simply asked, "Hey, do you fancy a fuck?!"

I have therefore worked out a subtle approach to slowly and gently tease out whether the guy I have targeted is interested in having me.

It starts with me "selecting a target". I usually work in economy/coach class, so plenty to choose from. I'm ideally looking for a middle aged man (45-65), typically travelling alone and in an aisle seat. Even better is an aisle seat with a view of my assigned jump seat.

Looks don't really bother me. The buzz I get is that "fantasy fulfillment" of a guy, perhaps about twice my age, being given the opportunity to have hot steamy sex with a keen flight attendant.

I usually peruse the gents as they board, looking for an appropriate target. Before take off, I typically have selected the man I'm going to be gunning for, perhaps with one or two back ups.

Once I have a guy in my sights, I do just check on the roster that he has no connecting flight. Of course, that's no guarantee that the bloke wants to - or is able to - fuck me at my hotel, but it makes it more likely!

For the first hour or two of the flight, my approach is just lots of eye contact and smiles. Nothing too over the top. Just a very subtle signal and judging whether I am getting some sort of positive reaction. I'm ideally hoping for the guy to be looking out for me, smiling back - rather than falling asleep in front of a movie!

Usually about two or three hours into a long flight is when the customers have calmed down and are resting. They have maybe had a drink or eaten something. Perhaps have got into watching in-flight entertainment or are engrossed in a book. Or maybe they are taking a nap. If my target is "live" and interested, this is when I dial it up to the next level.

By this time, we have probably exchanged eye contact eight or ten times and a few smiles. But, of course, the guy might just think I am a friendly, slightly flirty girl - not necessarily that I'm up for slutty sex with him. So, I have the challenge of trying to show that I am up for cock, without being too unsubtle!

This is a delicate balancing act - but I usually manage it the next time we make eye contact. Conscious of my surroundings and making sure no one else has me in their sights, the next time our eyes meet, I lick my lips and gently nod.

I think this is usually when most men realise that I am not just a friendly, flirty stewardess but am very probably up for taking dick. This is the crucial stage of the seduction - if the guy is still showing interest, I know my odds of getting fucked are going up and up.

Ideally, the next time we make eye contact, it's him licking his lips at me. I just need to smile and nod back - I can't get in trouble just for smiling and nodding at a passenger! By this time though, I'm hoping he has a throbbing cock

The next moves depend on unfolding opportunities. For example, if he has sight of my jump seat and there is turbulence, then when I buckle into my jump seat, I cross my legs and show just a little bit of stocking top. (I always wear stockings, not tights, I find them so much sexier and showing just a tiny bit of stocking-top sends such a message, I think?)

Also, if the passengers around my "target" are asleep or distracted, this makes tactile contact a bit easier. I might just place my hand on his knee if he uses the call bell or - if I think I can get away with it - perhaps a brief and subtle brush against his crotch. My whole aim is to keep the ball moving towards this guy coming to my hotel room and giving me cock.

Once we are about an hour or two from landing, I need to make the final move. This involves me slipping him a note (although I actually have cards printed now too). This just has my phone number on it and the hotel I will be staying at too. Typically, the hotel is pretty close to the airport, which increases the chance he can swing by and fuck me even if he has to head on to another destination in the city.

By this stage, my successful fulfillment rate is well over 90%. Often guys seem willing to change their arrangements to squeeze in a sex session with me. Of course, at most destinations, phones pick up service pretty much as soon as the plane touches down. I always look over to see if the guy is texting me straight away. Typically, they are.

As soon as I am able, I send a text message back confirming I will be at the hotel in about an hour and will let them know my room number as soon as I have it. I explain he should head straight to my room and I look forward to sucking and fucking him. I also asks whether he wants me in uniform or for me to get changed into full-on slutty lingerie. I'd say that splits men about 50-50, maybe slightly more choose uniform,

As I go through fast-tracked security, I am now wet as hell. I know hot older cock is on its way and can't wait to get to my hotel room and to fulfill another middle aged man's slutty stewardess fantasy....

JenF28UK
JenF28UK
90 Followers