How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
Nuetronia's story of how she seduced her new Master.
15.9k words
4.84
9.9k
16

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two: How I Corrupted Your Father

Please sign to acknowledge desire to read all documents on this device.

...

Signature accepted. Opening document2.

...

If you're reading this, then good for you. As much as Master may not like talking about his sex life to our daughter (and yes, despite the fact that you're technically Vectress' daughter, I still regard you as my own), you do need to know about this.

Before we begin, I need to let you know that I've decided to follow Master's example of referring to you in the story as Helen. That was the name you were (will be?) going by at the time and this way you'll be able to easily tell whether I'm referring to you in the story, or talking directly to you.

The beginning is much as it was described earlier by Master. I was woken up to the news that you had foreseen that my father had died and my brother Zagron, after taking the throne had sent a battlecruiser to Earth to demand I be turned over so he could sell me into slavery. I was of course not informed of what Helen and Vectress had decided to do in order to save me so, not wanting to bring Earth into my own family squabbles, I surrendered myself when it arrived.

I was well treated on my journey back to my ancestral home. I was, after all, still a member of the royal family, even if I was about to become a slave. I spent most of my time there simply lounging around and reading, as there was not much else I was allowed to do.

Eventually we arrived on Larnar, however I wasn't taken to see my brother. I think this was because he was feeling a bit of guilt over what he was doing to me, so he thought it would be easier if he just didn't have to see me until it was all over. Instead I was ushered off the ship and taken to the royal tailors to be properly fitted for my slave outfit. This however is the first part where I can honestly talk about something Master skipped over. Specifically, the design of the slave outfit itself.

I believe Master described it as a green bikini with silken cloth attached to it. That would technically be an accurate description, but it skips over so much. To start with, while the outfit is green, a better way to describe it would be, flesh colored. In fact the royal tailors had gone to great lengths to match the outfit to my specific skin tone in order to give the impression that I was wearing nothing at all. They also went a step further and painted onto it the parts of my body underneath in order to add to the illusion. The only exceptions being at my nipples and pussy. No, instead they cut holes in the fabric in order to let them be openly displayed. This was so a serious buyer could properly inspect every corner of my body to insure everything was in working order (and no, this inspection would not involve actual sex, that would have been forbidden until they had purchased me properly).

Now you may be wondering why, if they went to so much effort, didn't they just have me be naked entirely. Well that is where the silken cloth comes in. In reality the bikini as your father called it was really just there as a piece to attach the fabric to. The fabric was quite special, being embedded with nanomachines that were controlled by a simple A.I. What that A.I. did was to move the fabrics around, as though pushed by a breeze, all around my body so that at a distance I would appear to be completely nude, except for a gauzy cloth that was somehow always in just the right spot to prevent you from being able to get a good look at my naked body. This would arouse and entice the audience in the hopes of turning some people who were on the fence into actual buyers and thus push the bidding up.

So, why did Master describe such an intricate costume as nothing more than a green bikini? Simply because he was embarrassed by how much it turned him on, as though that wasn't the entire point of the outfit in the first place.

After that I just sat around again waiting, but then something changed. Instead of heading to the auction, I was called to a conference room, where I was greeted by Vectress, along with Peter, the man who would soon become my one and only Master.

It feels weird talking about this moment with Master. I feel like somehow even then, before I'd been enslaved, I should have somehow known. I should have seen him as some sort of god standing before me and immediately bowed down to offer myself over to him in any way that he might desire. But that wasn't the case.

Instead I barely noticed him at all, I was so focused on Vectress. She seemed nervous, but also excited. With the benefit of hindsight I now know that it was due to her expectations about my imminent enslavement, but at the time, I simply thought it was about whatever plan she had concocted to save me. I gave her a hug to help her relax and to let her know I was happy to see her. It was then that my gaze turned towards Master.

At that moment Master was staring at me, eyeing every part of my mostly naked body before suddenly realizing what he was doing and turning his head to the side while trying to hide his erection. He then attempted to explain what the plan was, though he kept stumbling his words as he would try to look at me surreptitiously while keeping me from noticing. It got so bad that Vectress ended up having to take over the conversation and explain the details to me. Looking back on that feels somewhat strange for me now. I feel like seeing Master like that, knowing that my body was so attractive to him should have filled me with ecstasy, especially at the thought of soon being tied to him, body and soul. Instead I felt nothing at all. I wasn't upset that his body was reacting to me, nor was I pleased by it. I simply wanted to figure out what Vectress' plan was.

It was obvious that whatever plan they were describing to me was a complete lie. There was no way that my brother was going to let me go under that flimsy of a story. What was also obvious was that they couldn't tell me what was really going on. Despite the illusion of us being alone together I knew that we were all being monitored. Any attempt to tell me the truth would inevitably lead to my brother realizing what they were really up to.

So I simply sighed and put my finger to the contract, deciding to play along until I could figure out just what Vectress was really planning. Of course the moment my thumbprint went on the contract all my questions were answered.

At that very moment Master's power shot through the contract and into my mind. Now normally Vectress and I have immense mental defenses that have been built up over the course of decades. It's like a massive fortress in our minds, protecting us from any outside influences. But Master's power works in a more insidious way.

You see, we agreed to this. We knew this was a contract and a slavery contract at that. Yet still, we signed it willingly. If our minds were like a fortress, then this would have been like opening the gates wide open and welcoming the invaders in to do whatever they liked.

I don't know if it's possible to explain exactly what it felt like when Master's power rewrote me. I think that had this been for something small, like a simple work contract, I would have felt nothing at all. But this was about a complete change to the very core of my being. My mind just blacked out for a moment as though it were a computer that had to shut down so that I could reboot with the new updates.

And then, it was over. I looked up and knew that I was Master's slave. But what type of slave was I? In the end it came down to the wording of the contract. It said that I would devote my mind, body and soul to my Master, so the power rewrote me into becoming the exact slave that my Master wanted and seeing as how Master was a young straight man, you can probably guess what type of slave he would have wanted me to become.

Even then however, there were differences. I chalk this up to the various fantasies Master had probably had about us before we were enslaved (for some reason he seems too embarrassed to talk about them. I find that sweet, though Vectress has found it quite annoying, as it prevents her from carrying out his fantasies in the real world). For Vectress, one of the most powerful and intimidating heroines in existence, that fantasy was likely about being able to dominate her and make her submit to him. As a result Vectress has been changed into sex slave who gets off on being treated like a cumdump for Master to use whenever he sees fit.

For me though his fantasies were more....romantic. As he himself said earlier, he had a real crush on me, so his fantasies led more towards domestic bliss than anything kinkier. This ended up in me turning into less of a sex slave and more of a love slave.

So as soon as the power ran through me and I was myself again I looked over and saw Master. At that moment I loved him with every fiber of my being and I knew then that I would do anything, say anything, be anything if it meant making him happy. So that is what I immediately began to do.

I won't bore you with the details of everything I did to ensure Master's release and secure my brother's reign. I will tell you though that my brother and I did have a nice talk during one of the downtimes. Our relationship has actually gotten much better now that I've fully committed to being Master's slave. He did reveal that he knew I had been brainwashed now, after all, his people had been watching Master quite carefully. Surprisingly this actually worked out in our favor, for as soon as Zagron discovered how Master's power worked he realized that there was no more point in keeping Master trapped here. After all, since this is entirely Master's power at work, there was no way for him to steal this method for himself. In addition, by letting us go, he ensured Master's future services. After all, if he ever needed Master's power for himself, he could simply remind him that while the League doesn't know what Master did to us, he does.

But my brother's machinations are a tale for another day. The important piece now is continuing on where Master left off.

Helen had just left to give us some privacy (for Master's sake, as personally I didn't care if she was present or not), while Vectress had officially gone off to see what it was Helen had put into cargo bay 2-C. In truth she was leaving so that I could have Master to myself. As she herself had stated, we were closer than sisters and she had already had a week all to herself to enjoy Master treating her like nothing more than a receptacle for his lusts. She felt that I deserved to have my own moment with Master.

"It seems we are alone now Master."

Master froze up at that moment. I believe the expression you humans use is, like a deer in headlights. As for myself, while I had managed to maintain my normal pleasant and happy facade thanks to my years of practice, inwardly I was cursing.

Master hadn't known! This simple fact wrecked all of my plans for our return to Earth. Worse, just as I discovered his ignorance, he discovered exactly how his powers worked. If only Vectress had found a way to let me know in advance, there was so much I could have done. But there was no point in lingering on what could have been. I needed to work with what I had.

I decided to give him my nervous look. I put my hands together and look downward as I ask haltingly, "So, what do we do now?"

That seemed to snap Master out of whatever shock he was in at the moment. He looks at me, unsure of what to say at first, but then noticing my outfit he looks away embarrassed. "Could you, put something on?" he finally asked.

I spent a moment to figure out how to answer that and decided to go with innocent and naive. "I do not understand, I am already wearing something."

"You're practically naked!"

"And that is a...bad thing?"

Master sighed then before continuing. "Never mind, we have more important things to deal with right now."

So the first battle was won. I had gotten Master to accept seeing my naked body, but what was this, more important thing?

"Listen, we need to figure out some way to undo this. Do you have any ideas?"

Oh...of course. Master wanted to 'fix' me. Well I would just have to nip that idea in the bud. I looked around until I had found a writing tablet. Once it was in my hands I wrote down a simple contract, "Nuetronia goes back to how she was before she signed the slave contract." I then handed it over to Master.

"Sign this," I said.

Master looked over what I'd written and then quickly signed it. He then turned to look at me as I stared back at him in adoration. "Do you...feel any different?" He asked after a moment.

"I think I need to sign it too."

"Oh, right. Of course," Master responded sheepishly before handing the tablet back over. I paused for a moment to enjoy the view. Seriously, the way Master goes red when he gets embarrassed like that is just so adorable. I could stare at him like that for hours and never get bored. After a while of waiting on me as I stared at him lovingly, Master seemed to have had enough. "Well?" he asked.

I was startled into remembering where I was. This time it was my turn to be a little embarrassed, but I plowed through it and moved my finger down to sign my name on the tablet.

Just as my finger was about to touch the tablet, it stopped. "What's wrong?" Master asked me.

"I don't know. I'm trying to sign my name, but I just can't seem to force myself to do it."

I pondered for a second before continuing. "Perhaps if you ordered me to do it, I could pull it off."

"I guess anything is worth a try. All right, I order you to sign the contract."

Instantly I dropped the tablet as I fell to the floor and began convulsing as I screamed in agony. "I order you to NOT sign the contract! I order you to NOT sign the contract!" Master yelled out as he rushed over and took me in his arms. I took quick gasps for air as I melted into his arms. "I'm sorry," I finally managed to whimper.

Master simply responded by rocking me back and forth. "It's okay," he repeated, over and over again.

As much as I would have loved to just lay there in Master's arms forever, I knew this couldn't last. Eventually I relaxed and pulled away slightly. Master released me from his grip. "Are you gonna be okay?" he asked.

I paused for a moment before responding. "I think whatever that was has passed. I should be okay once I get some rest."

With that I got up and walked out of the room. Just before I left I paused and turned back towards Master. "I'm sorry I wasn't able to do as you wished."

"It's not your fault. I should have known it wasn't going to be that easy."

I nodded before turning again and leaving. As I left a subtle smile cracked on my lips. With that little performance, Master wasn't going to be trying to undo our enslavement anytime soon.

Despite what I had told Master, I had no intention of going to bed just yet. Instead I headed over to Cargo Bay 2-C. I wanted to look at exactly what it was that Helen had put there to help us, not to mention the fact that Vectress was there as well and I was going to need to confer with her if we were going to proper plan convince Master to forget about this whole freeing us insanity and instead concentrate on dominating us the way a proper Master should.

The cargo bay was much smaller than you would have thought considering its purpose, merely the size of about 2 shipping containers, but that was all that was needed. Inside I saw the sight of racks upon racks of various clothing. As I looked I noticed that the outfits were all sorts of various costumes designed purely to entice. There were nurse costumes, bunny girl outfits, dominatrix outfits of various types and of course, sluttified versions of both mine and Vectress' costumes.

In the middle of the room were a number of open boxes that were filled with various sex toys. I took a keen eye at a particularly lovely dog collar, taking a moment to imagine Master fitting it around my neck as permanent proof that I was his and his alone. I shook my head quickly to banish the fantasy from my head. That dream would come soon enough, but first I needed to talk to Vectress.

Vectress herself was in a corner of the room, still wearing her superhero costume but was in the middle of holding up a gimp outfit and a harem slave girl costume up to a mirror in order to contemplate which one she wanted to try on first. "If you want my opinion," I said by way of greeting, "neither of those is a good idea just yet. Give me a minute to look over this stuff so I can figure out what you need to start with."

Vectress turned around to look back at me with a slight grin on her face. "I'm surprised to see you here already. I figured you'd still be in the lounge riding Master's cock until you'd milked every last drop of cum from his body."

"And if I did that, Master would just lock himself in his room until we got back to Earth. No, for now it's best if I play the good girl while you play the slut."

Vectress just laughed when she heard me say that. "I love this plan already. Just let me find the right outfit and I'll head right over to stuff Master's cock down my mouthpussy."

I took a moment there to marvel at Vectress' choice of words. Vectress was always somewhat blunt in her way of speaking, something I found quite charming as I was tired of always dealing with people who never said what they meant, but this was far above and beyond anything she would have ever said before. It really showed just how much Master had changed both of us for the better. But at the same time, I couldn't let Vectress do everything she wanted, at least not yet.

"No, give Master tonight to process what's happened before you start tomorrow with a morning blowjob. Just remember, Master is going to push you away and you're going to need to let him."

"But..."

"No. We're his slaves, so Master's feelings must be paramount. Keep pushing him to fuck you, but never try to force the issue."

Vectress seemed to deflate a bit at that, so I decided to cheer her up. "Don't worry, I've got a plan in place that should have Master fucking you silly by the end of the week. Now get out of that so I can see what we have to work with."

That perked her right up and Vectress quickly shimmied out of her costume. I looked her over with a critical eye. Her long blonde hair needed washing, but was otherwise fine. Her breasts were large, with huge areolas in the middle hiding inverted nipples. I was honestly a little jealous of them, since while my breasts were nothing to sneeze at, hers were still much bigger. Still, I was happy to note that while she had a good bubble butt, it was no match for mine.

Her pussy, like mine, was completely clean, though while mine was due to my race being hairless down below, hers was because she actively shaved down there in order to make absolutely sure that no pussy hairs could show through the sides of her costume (just a little aside, most people think Vectress changed her costume from the classic one to the current one that is more like a jumpsuit in order to be less sexualized and present a more girl friendly appearance. The truth is that we would later discover that Master likes hairy pussies so she changed her costume so she could grow her pussy hairs out).

Satisfied with what I'd seen I headed to the front of the rack and pulled out a costume. This one was a modified version of her normal superhero costume, but with the breasts and pussy exposed for easy access. "We'll go with this to start. Once Master gets used to this, we'll move into something more extreme."

Vectress took the costume and began to put it on. In the meantime, I headed over to the boxes and began rifling through them, looking for something specific.

It was in the third box that I finally found what I was looking for. I pulled it out and held it up triumphantly. "What's that?" Vectress asked.