How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That," I replied, "is a solid diamond butt plug. It's perfect for you since it's the only thing your anal muscles can't crush. Now bend over so I can insert this thing into your ass."

"Oh no, no way," Vectress said while backing away from me.

"Vectress," I said, annoyed that she was fighting with me on this.

"I said no! I want Master to insert that thing into my asspussy, not you!"

I sighed in annoyance. "And how exactly is Master supposed to get that thing in you?"

"The same way you were going to. Just have me bend over and then jam the thing in."

"Except that, unlike me, Master doesn't have superstrength. There's no way he'd be able to fit this thing up your tight ass and without it even if he could get his cock inside your ass, which he can't, your muscles would literally crush his cock."

"Well, maybe we can wait and..."

It was time to level with her. Putting my hand on her shoulder I told her, "It needs to be now Vectress. If we don't get started immediately, there's no wayMaster will be able to take your anal virginity before we get to Earth."

"Fine," Vectress groaned, "just make it quick."

After that it was much easier. Vectress got down on the ground and laid on her stomach with her ass pointed up in the air. I started by fellating the butt plug, which helped lubricate it, in addition to making sure I was still good at suppressing my gag reflex, before finally placing it at the entrance to her asshole and finally pushing it in.

I was met with obvious resistance from the start. Vectress was one of the strongest heroes Earth has ever produced, which naturally meant that her anal muscles would not be something that would open up easily. Fortunately my own strength was nothing to sneeze at and with a great effort, the butt plug finally overcame her resistance and slipped inside.

Once it was in I gave her butt a little spank to let her know I was finished and got up. Vectress stood up and immediately began rubbing her ass where the plug was. "Don't take that thing out unless you need to go to the bathroom, then put it right back in. And remember, get up early tomorrow so you can wake Master up with a blowjob. This isn't going to work if he's already up himself, so get up super early to be safe."

Vectress left after that and I began to look over the outfits in the room. I needed something for myself to wear tomorrow as well. Something sexy, but nothing in your face like what Vectress was going for. After all, I needed to be the good girl, at least until it was time to not be the good girl anymore...

I woke early the next day. I wanted to be ready to play my part and I admit, I didn't want to miss the show either. I met with Vectress just outside Master's door and briefed her on the plan. First we'd open the door (thankfully Helen keyed all the doors to open with a specific code, one she'd been nice enough to give to us so we could, visit, with Master anytime we wanted) and Vectress would cautiously head in. Once she was certain Master was still asleep she came back and motioned for me to follow her inside.

Master lay sleeping on the resting pod in the center of the room. Now these pods are a little different than the beds you're used to on Earth. They use an antigrav field to let one rest on what feels like air itself and the pod is extensively climate controlled, leaving the person inside with no need whatsoever for any blankets or sheets. It's quite a bit more advanced than what you're used to, but the primary advantage for me is that it meant that I was gifted with my first sight of Master's naked body.

My eyes traveled down his body, noting the wonderful love handles along his belly and finally the sight of his glorious cock, already showing us his, as you humans call it, morning wood. I was pleased to see that it was a decent 8 inches, not huge, but quite decent. Not that I would have minded if he had a pencil dick, but a lady does like to feel like she's been filled up from time to time.

I didn't have much time to dawdle, so I moved to the sides and began placing the hidden cameras. These were tiny, and looked nothing like the camera's you humans are used to using, so I was confident that even if Master found them, he wouldn't know what they were. These cameras were here for two reasons.

The first was timing. I couldn't be in the room when Master woke up, or he'd wonder why I hadn't done anything. Instead I needed to walk into the room as Vectress was close to finishing Master off, so that I could react to the scene as though surprised.

The second was more personal. WIth this I could enjoy the sight of Master's naked body anytime I wanted. It may not be quite as good as being fucked by Master himself, but masturbating to a live feed of the Master's cock would be the next best thing.

Once the cameras were in place I headed out and started the live feed. I was pleased to see that Vectress had properly waited until everything was set up and running before she began to make her move onto Master's pod. Using her powers she glided her way up until she was floating just above Master's cock and then...the disappointment began.

By the god's Vectress was terrible at this. Without being able to show it to you I'm not sure if I can even begin to describe just how bad Vectress' attempt at a blowjob was. You have to understand, fellatio is an art form that can take months, even years to properly master and Vectress had never done it before she'd been enslaved.

Instead of beginning the process of slowly building his pleasure while keeping him asleep by drawing her tongue around the tip of the cock to give a cleaning while properly tasting it, she just threw her entire mouth in and tried to deepthroat it immediately. Of course she triggered her gag reflex immediately, because you have to build towards a deepthroat, not just go right to it.

It took every part of my willpower to stop myself from marching in there immediately to try and give Vectress some pointers on what to do. Fortunately for my plan, the sudden stimulation woke Master up almost immediately, because if he had stayed asleep through that I don't know if I could have held on.

Master awoke with a start, noticed Vectress at his waist and began shouting at her. That was my que to walk in on them. Master turned in my direction, startled at my arrival. "This isn't what it looks like," he said quickly.

I simply sighed in exasperation. "Vectres, you know you're not supposed to do that. We need to honor Master's wishes."

"That's easy for you to say," Vectress responded angrily. "You haven't gotten to experience Master's cock for yourself. If you'd been blessed with his seed like I have, you'd be down here with me."

After listening to that I marched over and violently pulled Vectress out of the pod. Vectress go into my face, but I simply stared back at her just as angrily as she was staring at me. After a moment I simply pointed at the door. Vectress took the hint and stormed off.

I took a moment to calm myself before turning to face Master. "I'm sorry Master, it's just that Vectress just isn't used to not getting what she wants."

"Are you, okay?"

I thought about how to answer this. "No," I finally responded. "I want you just as badly as Vectress does, it's just that..."

I paused here for a moment before resuming, this time with a tinge of sadness in my voice, "I know I can't make you love me, like I love you."

I then left before Master could respond. I felt bad, making Master feel guilty like that, but it was for the best. I needed him to feel some guilt now, so that when he lets go of it, he'll start to treat both of us like the slaves we deserve to be.

I headed down the halls towards Cargo Bay 1-B. This is where I'd arranged to meet Vectress after that little performance we'd both played. Once I arrived Vectress was already there, practically jumping with excitement. "How'd I do?" she asked like a little kid wanting to open their present.

"Apart from the pathetic blowjob, you did just fine," I answered her.

"Hey, I thought I did pretty good at that."

"Trust me, you have no idea how good a blowjob can get and when we have more time, I'm going to show you. For now though, I need you to keep trying to entice him like we discussed."

"But," I added, "in between bouts of trying to get Master to fuck you, I need you to be edging."

"Oh, okay. Just one question. What's edging?"

I just looked at her. I knew Vectress had little experience with sex, but I hadn't thought she'd had this little. "Please tell me you at least know what masturbation is."

"Oh yeah of course I know what that is. I mean, I've never done it, but I know what it is."

Never masturbated? Really? I decided I needed to stop guessing at Vectress' sexual history. "Okay, I need to know this, just how much experience do you have with sex anyway?'

Vectress looked a little nervous before sheepishly responding, "Um, well, I really didn't have any before Master."

Oh great. I need to seduce Master and the only help I have is practically a virgin! I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down before getting back to Vectress. "Okay, I can work with this. I'll just have to explain this stuff to you as I go."

"Edging," I started, "Is when you masturbate right up to the moment of cumming, but then you stop just before you do. Then, once you've calmed down a little, you start masturbating again. The idea is to keep yourself just on the edge of cumming, but never actually doing it."

Vectress considered what I'd told her. After thinking about it for a minute she responded with a question. "So, how is that going to seduce Master?"

"Well, there are a lot of men who get quite turned on seeing a woman desperate to cum but unable to do it. However this isn't what this is about. No, getting you used to edging is about prepping you for the second phase of my plan."

"The second phase?"

"Oh you'll love that phase. After all," I said before leaning in and whispering in her ear, "that's the part where Master fucks you."

This process went on for a few days. Vectress would try something to seduce Master, he would object and I would get involved to make sure Vectress never went too far. In between I would give Vectress some sex lessons, along with helping her learn how to better edge herself. After about 3 days, Vectress was finally ready.

"Please, let me cum, I need it."

"No. I know you want to, but you can't. Remember, only Master can make you cum."

"I can't wait any longer, please."

"Tomorrow Vectress, tomorrow Master is going to make you cum."

With that I leaned in and whispered the plan into Vectress' ear. Tomorrow phase 2 begins.

"Have you seen Vectress?" I asked.

Master looked around carefully, worried that the mere mention of her name would somehow make Vectress appear out of thin air. "No, and frankly, I don't wanna know where she is. She's been going after me nonstop. Frankly, I need a break."

"That's actually what's making me worried. After trying to seduce this hard, I don't see why she would suddenly stop."

Master thought about that for a few moments as a look of genuine concern crossed his face. While he may have been frustrated with Vectress, Master obviously didn't want anything bad to happen to her. "Okay," he said at last. "You go look for her. She might be planning something and if she is, I don't want to be anywhere near her."

I nodded in understanding and hurried out of the room to look for Vectress. Of course, since I already knew where she was, Cargo bay 1-A, finding her was fairly easy.

I walked in to find Vectress naked on the ground grinding her pussy with one hand, while groping her breast with the other. "Is he here?' she asked as I walked into the room.

"No, not yet. Just hold out a little bit longer and Master will be here. Then you'll be able to cum to your heart's content."

Vectress moaned in pleasure and I could see that just the thought of Master was now nearly enough to make her cum on her own. Fortunately she had been well trained by this point and managed to hold herself back. For my part, I simply set myself onto a chair and set a timer for one hour, enough time to convince Master that I had seriously looked for Vectress and tried to solve the problem myself once I'd found her. While I waited I took my tablet out and set it to play a looping video of Vectress' earlier attempt at giving Master a blowjob. I then took out a dildo and began practicing my fellatio techniques on it as I watched Master's cock and imagined it was me giving him that blowjob. It wasn't quite time for me to be doing that just yet of course, but I wanted to keep myself in practice for when my time came.

"Master, come quick!" I yelled frantically as I ran into the lounge.

Master jumped up startled at my tone. "What is it?" he asked.

"It's Vectress..."

"Stop," Master said, interrupting me. "Whatever she's up to, I don't want anything to do with it."

"Master," I said, pleading with him. "Please. It's bad, it's really bad."

Master looked at me, seeing the terror in my eyes as I begged him to help my friend. FInally he let out a deep sigh and responded. "Fine, let's get this over with."

After hearing Master's agreement I hurried back to where I had left Vectress, with Master following close behind. Once we arrived he got a good look at Vectress writhing on the ground.

"What the fuck!" he said.

"I hurried over and knelt by Vectress. "She was like this when I found her. She's not responding to anything."

Master slowly approached and knelt down besides Vectress as well. He put his hands on her shoulders and gently shook her. "Vectress, snap out of it," he said.

"Master....Master....Master," was Vectress' only reply as she continued to fondle herself.

As I knelt beside her, I turned my gaze away from her and towards Master. "Master," I said, "I know you're not going to want to tell me this, but I need to know. How often did you have sex with Vectress after Helen tricked you into enslaving her?"

"Nuetronia!" Master said, more shocked than anything.

"I'm sorry, but if I'm going to figure out how to help her, I NEED to know."

Master looked at me with a look of determination. I simply stared right back at him. Inevitably, he was the one that broke first. "Just about every day," he said as he looked down.

"That's about what I thought," I said as I turned back towards Vectress. I put the back of my hand and felt her forehead. "I think that she's going through withdrawal."

"Withdrawal?"

"From you. You have to understand. She got brainwashed into becoming your devoted slave and then spent the last month having daily sex with you. I think it's become like a drug to her. Without it, she's...well, you can see for yourself."

"So what do we do?"

"You're not going to like it."

"Just tell me," Master said with clear annoyance.

"We need to get her back to Earth. There's nothing here that I can do for her, but once we're back on Earth, the League's resources can help her. Until then, we have to keep her going."

"And how do we do that?" Master asked in a tone that implied that he already knew the answer and didn't like it.

"You're going to have to fuck her."

Master stood up suddenly and started pacing around, agitated. "Can't she just...go cold turkey?"

"We're almost a month away from Earth. If she goes cold turkey and it goes bad, her brain could be mush by the time we get there. There'd be nothing left for the League to save."

"What about Larnar? We're only a few days removed from there."

I stared back at Master critically. "Let me see if I'm hearing this right. You want to put Vectress' fate in my BROTHER'S hands?"

Master flinched as he realized just how bad of an idea that was. I watched as he kept pacing back and forth, getting more and more agitated as he tried, desperately to think of some way, any way to get around this. Eventually he stopped and let out a scream of frustration.

This was my moment. I stood up and approached. Once I reached him I pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry. I know you don't want to do this, but it's the only way to save her."

Master relaxed into my arms. "I know, I just hate it," he said, defeated.

I held onto him for a few moments more before letting him go. "I'll give you some privacy," I said as I walked out of the room.

As soon as the door slid shut I raced to my quarters and turned on my monitor, activating the camera's I had set up in the cargo bay earlier. Master was about to fuck Vectress and I didn't want miss a moment of it.

The footage began just as Master had begun to take his clothes off. He did so in a quick, but mechanical way, just getting it done without any regard for enticement. I wasn't surprised of course, after all, Vectress was currently too far gone to appreciate it and besides, he's the Master. It's not his job to entice us, it's ours to entice him.

FInally he was finished and he again approached Vectress. Interestingly, instead of rolling her onto her back to better position herself for him, Master chose to roll her onto her stomach. Thinking about it for a moment this made perfect sense. Master didn't want to look at her face, since doing so would make this more real for him. Instead he placed her facing away from him so he could treat her as little more than an onahole for him to release his seed into. I don't think it occurred to him that this was exactly the way Vectress wanted him to treat her.

Once he'd moved her onto her knees he paused for a moment, noticing the buttplug she was still wearing for the first time. Master shook his head and then put his hands on her hips as he positioned his cock over her pussy. Even at a distance through the monitor I could see how much she was just dripping with excitement. And then....Master thrust into her.

Vectress screamed and I swear you could have probably heard it anywhere on the ship she was so loud. All the pent up frustration from edging herself for 3 days straight had finally been undone as Vectress had what was probably the largest orgasm of her life to date. The sound of Vectress' scream caused Master to pause, but when Vectress began instinctively grinding against him he started up again.

Master started with a slow rhythm, but sped up as Vectress' scream turned into more of a low inarticulate moan of pleasure. The faster and harder he went the more she moaned. Something about this seemed odd though, so I reluctantly turned the camera away from Master and towards Vectress' face. As I closed up I realized what was wrong. The pleasure had knocked Vectress out.

Her eyes had rolled back in her head and watching close up, it was clear that she hadn't stopped orgasming the whole time. Her brain had simply shut down in order to save herself from the pleasure. Master was unaware of this as he kept pounding her over and over again. Finally he pulled out and his cum poured onto Vectress' back.

After seeing that the show was over now, I turned the monitor off and sat back to think about what I'd seen. I didn't know if what had happened to Vectress was a result of having her edge herself for so long, or if it was due to Master's control over us, but at that moment, seeing the look of pure bliss on Vectress' face, I sincerely hoped it was the latter.

I waited until I heard the sound of a door sliding open and shut, signalling that Master had gone to his room, then I headed out and went to check on Vectress.

She was still lying face down, passed out where she had lain. I looked at her before kneeling down so that I could lick Master's cum off her back. I knew I probably shouldn't, as it would be some time before I would be able to taste Master's cum again, but by the gods, I'd earned this. I must say, even having gone cold as Master's cum had here, it was still the most delicious thing I'd ever tasted. After tasting it I desperately rolled my tongue all over Vectress' back, trying to collect every last bit of Master's cum.