How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master however only groaned when he saw this. "Sorry girls," he said, "but I'm spent."

Mentally I winced when I heard that. I'd forgotten that Master wasn't some grand superhuman with infinite stamina. Of course he'd be worn out after only a few rounds. "That's just fine," I told him. "You get some rest while we clean up. Just know, we'll be there whenever you're ready."

Vectress however had some other plans. She walked over and picked Master up as though they were newlyweds and she was getting ready to carry him over the threshold. "What the," Master shouted in confusion.

"If you haven't forgotten, this ain't your room. Don't worry, I'll make sure you get there."

"I can still walk. Besides, this is really embarrassing."

Vectress just smiled wickedly at that and replied, "Sorry, but I'd prefer you preserve your energy for fucking us silly. Besides, if you don't like it, I'll gladly let you punish me any way you want."

And with that, Vectress carried Master through the door and out of my room. I collapsed into the sleeping pod, but sleep eluded me. I was too energized from finally having all of my dreams fulfilled and I worried that if I fell asleep, I'd somehow wake up and find that none of it had happened.

While I lay there I heard the door slide open again. I sat up and came face to face with Helen.

I'd barely seen her ever since she'd revealed the truth to us all. Mostly I'd see her walking down a corridor either to her room, or the cockpit. This of course begged the question, why had she come here? Helen simply smiled and said, "Congratulations on the pregnancy."

"Pregnancy?" I said, incredulously. Instinctively my hands reached down to my stomach. Could I really already be pregnant?

"It won't be official till we get back to Earth and the League runs its tests on you, but yeah, you're pregnant."

I paused to think about this. Naturally I was thrilled of course. This was the ultimate proof of my submission to Master. But I still wasn't sure what exactly Helen had planned.

Of course, Helen already knew about my concerns so she addressed them immediately. "Don't worry, I'm not interested in your son. I'm just here to let you know, your mission isn't over."

"Mission?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah. Now that Peter has accepted his role as your Master, it's now your mission to protect him."

I leaned forward, my face now showing the seriousness I was now taking our conversation. "And how exactly am I going to be protecting Master?" I asked.

This was actually quite important. You see, I couldn't quite trust Helen, at least, not yet. Obviously she was Master's daughter, so she couldn't do anything to prevent her own birth. Plus she'd arranged my enslavement to Master, something I was very grateful for, but at the same time she herself wasn't one of Master's slaves, so there was the possibility that she could be plotting something I wasn't aware of.

Helen looked right at me, smirked and said, "Sorry, but I'm not allowed to tell you."

That was....not an answer I was expecting. "Allowed? By who?" I asked.

"By you."

Helen could see the obvious confusion on my face when she said that, so she continued. "You see, at some point in the future, you're going to write all of this down and when you do, you explicitly say that I don't tell you what you're supposed to do to protect Master. Instead, I'm supposed to tell Vectress."

"Vectress?" I said, incredulously.

Yeah, I've already told her everything. She knows what's going to happen and what you need to do. All you have to do is wait for Vectress to tell you what to do and then do. So you never have to think or make a decision again."

With that she turned around and walked out of the room, leaving me with a lot of questions, none of which I wanted answered, preferring instead to do just as she said, what I was told.

Eventually of course I would discover the danger to Master and what my part in protecting him was. But I don't think I'm the right person to tell that story. Instead, I think it's time to get Vectress in here to tell her side of the story. She doesn't really want to, but neither Master nor I was here for everything, so if we want to make sure you don't miss anything important, we're going to need her part of the story too.

So I'll leave the rest to her. For my part I need to go. Master will be going to bed soon and he's going to need a pussy to keep his cock warm while he sleeps...

I don't want to do this. Seriously, this is fucking insane. But Neutronia is right, you do need to know this. Plus as much as I hate to admit it, talking about all the ways Master fucked me senseless is going to be humiliating as all fuck and just the thought of it is already making me wet.

However, unlike those other two, I'm not going to just give this away for free. They may trust that you're going to do whatever it takes to make sure this all happens, but I prefer to play it safe. So I'm going to seal my part of this story under one more signature lock. If you want to read the rest of this, you're going to need to ensure that there's no chance you don't complete this mission.

So, read on, if you've got the guts...