How I REALLY Met Your Mother Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I positioned myself carefully inside the pod as I found the most comfortable way to lie down. Shortly afterwards Georgia came in and strapped a gas mask around my face. Then she moved back and closed the lid. Since this version of the pod had the door made of glass I could still see what was going on outside. So I watched as Georgia typed in the commands for the program to start and chemicals that looked like a strange blue liquid began to pool into the pod around me. Everywhere the liquid touched I felt a strange tingling sensation. As it moved across my body, I began to feel weariness overcome me and as the chemicals filled up the pod completely, I drifted off into sleep.

I woke up a month later as the last of the chemicals drained out of the pod. Even then I felt weaker than I'd ever felt before. I think if it wasn't for my powers I'd probably still be unconscious, but that was not to be. This was only a problem because the first thing I wanted to see when I woke up as Helen, was Master. Instead the first thing I saw was Georgia as she opened the pod to get me out.

Georgia had changed a little bit since I'd fallen asleep. For one she'd shaved her beard off. She'd also started to let her hair grow out, though it was still fairly short overall. The definition on her muscles had also faded a bit as she no longer spent a good deal of her time working out so she could get the fat buildup necessary to help her develop her breasts.

For the moment I simply chose to ignore these changes in favor of seeing what had happened to me. Georgia grabbed me and carefully pulled me out of the pod, then she took my arm over her shoulder so she could help me walk. With her to guide me, she walked me over to a full length mirror so I could get a good look at what the process had done to me.

The difference was, striking to say the least. Considering how badly your brain has been rewired by Master's powers it's not surprising that you don't remember me or what I looked like. So I guess I'll clue you in on exactly what you're going to become.

You're going to be beautiful. Looking at myself in the mirror the first thing I noticed was my new breasts. Unlike Vectress, who had breasts that you could use as a floatation device in an emergency, my breasts were much more reasonable in size. They just barely reached a C cup, enough so that they can completely fill Master's hands, but not something that was going to give me back aches over time. I also noticed that my nipples had lightened in tone, becoming something more of a light pink in coloration. My hands instinctively reached over and cupped my breasts bringing them together. I felt a slight tingling down below when I flicked my nipples, a sure sign that they were definitely one of my erogenous zones.

The next thing I noticed was that the process seemed to have cost a few inches in height, so now I was a little shorter than Master. I especially liked this as it meant that from now on I'd always be looking up at Master instead of the other way around.

My hair was still blonde. It had grown out a little bit, but it was still quite short. Sadly when I looked down I noticed that my pubic hair was still a dark brown. I'd hoped that when the change had gone through they'd change color to match my hair color on top. I mostly wanted this because I knew that Vectress was going to endlessly annoy me by proudly proclaiming how her rug matched the drapes.

Still, despite a few minor gripes, overall I was quite pleased. I reached down and placed my fingers upon my newly created pussy. A soft moan escaped my lips as my fingers began to work themselves in and out of my entrance.

"Enjoying yourself?"

I turned immediately when I heard that to the sight of Master looking at me, an amused expression on his face. In the month I'd been out, he'd had quite the transformation. He still didn't have anything approaching a six pack, but his pot belly had completely disappeared. As well a slight bit of hair had begun to appear on his bald spot, a sure sign that soon he'd have a full set of hair again.

Midway through gazing at Master, I realized that I was still masturbating while I watched him. Embarrassed that I'd been pleasuring myself instead of seeing to Master's needs I quickly pulled my fingers away and put my hands behind my back.

Still, I kept enough common sense to keep myself from trying to hide my body from Master's eyes. I did blush however as Master took a close look at every inch of my body. I closed my eyes, not in preparation of Master giving me a kiss, but to try and keep my emotions under control. I knew this wasn't the time or the place for Master to take my newly created virginity. But still, I wanted it, more badly than I'd wanted anything in my life to that point. Finally, I felt Master's hand on my chin and I opened my eyes to look up at Master's face.

He smiled at me, pleased at what he saw in front of him. "Everything seems to have come out all right. Now get some sleep, we'll talk in the morning."

Master turned to go, but before he could walk away, Georgia interrupted him. "Master, what about me?" she asked.

"Tomorrow," Master replied.

"But Master..."

"Tomorrow. Tonight you need to keep an eye on Helen to make sure there aren't any side effects. Tomorrow we'll run some tests on her and if everything looks good, then it'll be your turn to go in the device."

Georgia clenched her fists in frustration. Master simply turned around and put his hands on her shoulders. "Relax," he told her. "Just be patient. Remember, if everything goes right, tonight will be the last night you will ever spend as a man."

I watched as Georgia shuddered then in obvious pleasure at the thought. A silly grin appeared on her face before she collected herself and responded with, "Of course Master. I'll just get Helen to a bed so she can rest," before picking me up and carrying me away. I would have liked to have spent a little more time with Master, but he was right, I still hadn't recovered from the procedure. So instead I nestled myself into Georgia's chest and let myself drift off to sleep. Oddly, my last thought was that I'd finally become Helen for real now. This was only odd, because I realize that at least some part of Achilles must still be inside me somewhere. If he wasn't, then why on Earth am I named after Helen of Troy?

As you can probably guess, everything turned out great in the end. The next day, after a brief check-up, Georgia went into the machine. She'd come out a month later looking like a supermodel. She'd actually gained a few inches in height, leaving her a good 6'5" with tits that, while not quite as obscene as Vectress, were still huge. Once she'd recovered she celebrated by having Master cover her in cum after having lost every virginity she had to lose. Honestly, I couldn't be any happier for her. She'd had a really rough life and if serving Master made her happy, then I'm happy for her.

You're probably wondering when exactly you'll lose YOUR virginity to Master. Well I have some bad news for you. It's going to be a long time.

You have to understand, this isn't a punishment. It's just that, while Neutronia had concocted a completely bullshit story in order to get Master to have sex with Vectress again, it turned out she'd actually been right. For his slaves, Master's cock is, well, quite addictive. We end up becoming fixated on it and if we don't get a regular fucking from Master, well, we go into withdrawal.

What this means for you though is this. Master can't fuck you right now. Worse, he can't do anything sexual with you at all. Because we still need to fulfill our purpose. Once you finish becoming Helen, you're going to have to spend years laying the groundwork for Master's rise to power. If Master fucks you before then, you're going to become so desperate you'll seek Master out before he's ready to become Master in truth. This can't be allowed to happen, so you're going to have to wait.

Time travel you see is a bit of a loop. In order to make sure this would all work, we needed you, armed with enough information to go back in time and assure Master's rise. But we don't have a time machine, at least, not yet. But someday we will. Mind you, we're going to need yet another mad scientist to make that one work (and I don't think it matters right now for you to know how we pulled that one off). Even then, it's going to take decades before we have a working device. Of course, we don't need to wait decades. I already have the device. It's how I came back in time in the first place. All I have to do is give this to you and you can then travel into the future to when we've actually built the device. Once there you can return the now old device to get the brand new one. You'll also get all of our case files, detailing everything that we and the League got up to until that point, so you can use that knowledge to pretend to be able to predict the future. Then you can go back in time to become me.

But before that, you're going to be shown Master's mercy first. You see, Master will want you to know what you're fighting for, so he decided to wait to take my virginity, until you would be there to see it. Having now been on both sides of that event I have somewhat mixed emotions about it. I knew that almost a decade had passed between the me that was forced to stand there watching, and the me that had finally been able to give my everything to Master.

Despite this, other than the fact that my hair had grown a bit longer (though I still liked to keep it short), we could have been identical twins. Helen came out, dressed in a white corset and leggings, but with no bra or panties, and a white veil. She walked up slowly, holding a bouquet of white roses. Overall it gave the look of a sexy bridal outfit, which made sense, given the circumstances.

Of course, I was also the one in that outfit. At that moment I was so tense, seeing my past self looking back at me, with nothing but lust and longing in her eyes. I wished so desperately to let her know that everything was going to be alright, but even though I'm writing this to you now, I know you won't believe it, because I didn't. I couldn't afford to believe it, because if I did, I'd get sloppy and mess this whole thing up.

But I hadn't messed it up and now, finally, I was going to get my reward.

Master was there as well, standing next to the bed completely naked. As I closed in on him, I took a turn towards you. With a wink I tossed the bouquet into your arms, a clear promise of what was to come. Then I turned to face Master, just in time for Master to lean forward and take me into a deep kiss.

My eyes rolled back into my head as I melted into him. I grabbed my arms tightly around him as his tongue ravaged my own. A sudden electricity poured out from my groin and I moaned as an orgasm took me. I'd been so pent up that Master was able to make me cum with just a kiss.

Once the glow of the orgasm faded I began to move down so that I could take Master's cock into my mouth, but I was stopped by Master's hands. "No," he told me. "You'll get the chance to learn how to pleasure me later. Tonight is for you. You've sacrificed so much, waited so long and this, this is your reward."

With that Master picked me up and laid me down on the bed. I braced myself, knowing what Master was going to do, but even that wasn't enough. My entire body began to jerk and I screamed uncontrollably, lost in the endless pleasure that came when Master went down on me.

I think this would be better to describe as my past self, who watched this. I saw Master take Helen to the bed and lay her down carefully. He then moved himself back so that his face was directly in front of her pussy, before going to town on her. Master had clearly been receiving lessons from Neutronia as he skillfully moved his fingers across the nug of her clit before alternating between pressing his fingers in her pussy and licking up her juices with his tongue. As I watched this I found my fingers reaching down to my pussy, fingering myself to the rhythm that Master was using to bring pleasure to my future self. I watched and wished it was me that was in that place, an odd wish I know, since eventually that person WOULD be me. My future self, for her part, was bucking up and down wildly, only staying in place on her hips due to Master's holding her in place. Her screams had changed so that she was screaming the word fuck over and over again, seemingly incapable of saying anything else.

I lost track of how many times Master made me cum while he was servicing me. Eventually however, he'd had enough and Master pulled away. Lying on the bed I was granted a brief moment to catch my breath before Master, without any warning, jammed his cock deep into my pussy.

Let me tell you this. Everything we go through, every sacrifice, every lonely night dreaming of this, became worth it the moment Master's cock entered us. I feel sad that some people will go their entire lives and never know the bliss that comes from being impaled on Master's cock.

Even my past self could recognize this, though it would be many years before she would become me and experience it for herself.

By this point Master had tempered his influence enough so that unlike his early days with Vectress and Neutronia I wasn't coming with every single stroke of his cock. That didn't mean that I wasn't cumming like mad of course, simply that my orgasms were spread out enough that I could retain some measure of self control.

This meant that I had enough control to stop Master midway through. You're probably asking yourself why on Earth I would stop Master right in the middle of finally getting the reward I had waited so long for. Well, that's because of something Master said at the beginning. That this time would all be about my pleasure. Since he'd promised that, there was something I wanted. So I told him, "Wait, Master."

Master stopped when I said that and looked at me confused. I quickly added on. "You said that tonight is for me, right?"

"Yes."

"Then, can we try something?"

Master looked at me with an amused expression. "What exactly did you want to try?"

"I wanted to do some roleplay," I said, excitedly.

Master smiled when he heard that, "Allright. What roleplay did you want to do?"

"I wanted to do a rape fantasy."

That caught Master off guard. Seeing the confusion on his face I quickly continued. "It's just, I've always fantasized about you just grabbing me and taking me against my will, proving how you're so much more manly than I ever was. I want to be bound up and fucked raw until I'm pregnant with your rape baby."

"Rape baby?!" Master said, seemingly both confused and alarmed at the same time.

"Oh god that's so hot," My past self interjected. "Do it, tie her up and fucking rape her senseless."

Master turned to look at my past self, then back at me before chuckling to himself. "I guess I've got no choice, I did promise you after all. But, I don't exactly have any restraints."

The moment he said that I reached to the headpost of the bed and pulled the pillows away, revealing that I'd already attached two pairs of handcuffs to them. "Sorry Master," I said, "but I was really excited so I got them ready in advance."

Master gave me a wry smile before pulling me up to my knees so that he could give me a deep kiss. I melted into his embrace, which is why it caught me completely off guard when he pulled me off and shoved me back down onto the mattress hard.

Immediately he was on top of me, grabbing one of my wrists and shoving it into one of the handcuffs, locking it into place.

As soon as that happened I screamed and began to fight and kick. Not seriously of course. If I really wanted to I could snap the handcuffs in an instant and take Master down. No, I just fought hard enough to make it look real as Master forced me to lie down on my stomach as he pulled my other hand towards the handcuffs on the other side.

Shortly after my wrist was in position I felt the other handcuff lock into place. I was trapped now, unable to see anything but the front of the bed as I laid there on my stomach. I began to ineffectually kick out with my legs in a futile attempt to keep Master away from me. That stopped however when I felt his hands on my hips as he pulled me up until my ass was pointing up in the air while my chest remained on the bed. "I'll kill you for this you little fucker!" I yelled at him repeatedly.

Master for his part remained silent. I didn't know what he was thinking until suddenly I felt his body over mine. He'd gotten on his knees and was now spread on top of me with his cock rubbing against my entrance as he held from behind. As I froze I could hear Master whisper into my ear, "Just sit back, relax and enjoy yourself like a good little slut."

"Oh, what are you gonna do? Impale me with your little prick? Oh wait, maybe you already have and your dick was just so small that I didn't even notice." I said with a tone of angry sarcasm.

That lasted for all of about a second when Master suddenly thrust forward and pushed his cock as deep into my pussy as it would go. I screamed out as an orgasm washed over me. "Did you enjoy that?" Master said with a mocking tone.

"Fuck you!" I growled back at him.

"No, I don't think so. Instead, I think I'm going to fuck you," Master replied while punctuating each statement by thrusting in and out of me. The sensation caused my body to spasm with pleasure and I desperately bit down onto the pillow in front of me in a desperate bid to keep Master from seeing just how turned on I was by what he was doing.

Not that Master seemed to care. He was too busy getting into the role he was playing as he began to piston fuck me right then and there. As he did so I felt a wave coming towards me as the largest orgasm yet was slowly building inside of me. But just as it was about to wash over me, Master stopped.

I grunted loudly in frustration as I began to come down from the high I'd been on. Then Master began to piston me again, drawing me back up towards cumming, only to stop again. "What the fuck!" I shouted back at Master in anger.

"Not just yet," Master replied. "If you want to cum, then you need to admit something. You need to say, 'I'm just a cock hungry slut who gets off on being raped.' Say that and I'll allow you to cum."

"Go to hell!"

Master simply laughed and got back to keeping me right at the edge of orgasm. Inwardly I was cursing Neutronia for teaching him how to do this. But that did me no good as I hovered on the brink of cumming, but still unable. Finally after several minutes of this, I broke down. "Please," I whispered in a low moan.

"Please what?"

"Please let me cum."

Master slowed down just a bit. "You know what you need to do. Just say it, and you'll cum."

I held on for a few more seconds before I broke again. "I'm....I'm a...," I said. Master simply remained silent, leaving me to say it on my own. "I'm a...cock hungry slut," I finally said, defeated at last.

"And?"

"And I get off on being raped," I said as quickly as I could just to get this over with.

The moment the words came out of my mouth Master thrust forward again and all the pent up energy inside of me exploded at once as I came right then and there. Master kept pistoning me as my body twitched uncontrollably and I screamed unable to hold the pleasure in. Just as I was about to cum down however, Master finally came inside of me, drawing me to yet another orgasm.

I came too aftwards to find myself drooling on the bed with my ass still pointed up in that air. I instinctively turned myself to the side only to find that I had no difficulties at all. I looked down and discovered that while I was caught in my various orgasms, I'd accidentally broken the handcuffs. I decided to leave them as they were for now, as I had something more important to take care of.